• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Death Note ( Surīkirā ) OOC

I'd be interested in taking up a Kira spot, and if there's more than one, perhaps a Shinigami as well? Would this be within the canon timeline of Death Note? After the events? Before the events? Or would this be its own timeline?

Sounds like fun! If there's a Kira spot free, I'd be interested in it. I already have an OC Death Note character that I'll use, and maybe change a little for it.

^_^

I'd be interested in taking up a Kira spot, and if there's more than one, perhaps a Shinigami as well? Would this be within the canon timeline of Death Note? After the events? Before the events? Or would this be its own timeline?

This would be around the same time or more modern than that. Like an alternate universe where someone else dropped the death note, someone else picked it up, and someone else is investigating the cases. 

That would be great. Thank you. (: 

Sounds like fun! If there's a Kira spot free, I'd be interested in it. I already have an OC Death Note character that I'll use, and maybe change a little for it.

^_^

That's great. If we do have three (which it seems like we'll get), I'll be taking the third. I have a loose plot in mind for that already. 

I have an idea for either someone merciful who only uses the death note to kill people who are already terminally ill, or someone who's  completely power-hungry and evil from the beginning. Maybe the first two Kiras manage to build an alliance and work together, and then the third one comes along to stir things up? 

I have an idea for either someone merciful who only uses the death note to kill people who are already terminally ill, or someone who's  completely power-hungry and evil from the beginning. Maybe the first two Kiras manage to build an alliance and work together, and then the third one comes along to stir things up? 

Sounds fun! I guess... Athena (My character) is a little different...

I will be changing her up a little (basically add the death note,if you'll permit! It was taken in the one I was in before), you can take a look, if you like! You don't have to lol. It is a bit of a long read...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds fun! I guess... Athena (My character) is a little different...

I will be changing her up a little (basically add the death note,if you'll permit! It was taken in the one I was in before), you can take a look, if you like! You don't have to lol.

She sounds great! I'd be happy of she were a part of this. 

She sounds great! I'd be happy of she were a part of this. 

Yay!
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png
 I guess she'd end up being the third lol. 

I'm game to join.  I'd like to be a controlling figure of a secret organization with unknown motives.  So, I suppose you could say I'd be the L of the RP, but if you know advance literature of the series think a mixture of Beyond Birthday, and Mello.   I suppose the three defining traits would be aggressive, dark, and pragmatic.  

I'm also one of the Matt fanboy's  I'd love to have the Cannon Matt included where he just doesn't die because reasons.   Dude gets a total of six lines in the series, and exits as quickly as he enters but I can't help but love the style of the character.  

I'm game to join.  I'd like to be a controlling figure of a secret organization with unknown motives.  So, I suppose you could say I'd be the L of the RP, but if you know advance literature of the series think a mixture of Beyond Birthday, and Mello.   I suppose the three defining traits would be aggressive, dark, and pragmatic.  

I'm also one of the Matt fanboy's  I'd love to have the Cannon Matt included where he just doesn't die because reasons.   Dude gets a total of six lines in the series, and exits as quickly as he enters but I can't help but love the style of the character.  

I would be fine with that. Thank you. Sorry for the late reply, I didn't get notifications that somebody else had replied to the topic. 

interested

interested

Hello! Thank you (: 

@TaraSobiki 

@CoolGuy

@FrostFire

@Noivian

If you all are still interested in joining, we can start working on characters during the update so that we can begin the rp after the update is complete, if that would be okay with everyone.

Sounds like a plan! Will you post a CS for us? (I'm guessing you know about the delay for the update? So that gives us a week or so... I'll probably have my CS up before the site goes down)

Sounds like a plan! Will you post a CS for us? (I'm guessing you know about the delay for the update? So that gives us a week or so... I'll probably have my CS up before the site goes down)

Yes. 
We can go with this one. It'll be a bit different from the usual form. I will allow anime/manga face-claims because this rp is based on a manga/anime. I'll include aliases beneath the name, because the character may go as another identity to protect themselves. 

Name (First, Middle, Last): 
Other names: 
Nationality: 
Appearance/Face Claim: 
Background/History: 
Other: 

Species- Human or Shinigami 
Occupation- Detective, police officer, student, agent, Shinigami, etc... 
Nationality- British, American, Japanese, etc... 

If there's anything that I forgot to add, let me know. Thank you. 

Cool! Should we post it in here? Or are you gonna make a CS thread?

I'll just be adapting Athena to fit your cs, so it won't take me long at all! 
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png

@snowstormspawn

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. 
We can go with this one. It'll be a bit different from the usual form. I will allow anime/manga face-claims because this rp is based on a manga/anime. I'll include aliases beneath the name, because the character may go as another identity to protect themselves. 

Name (First, Middle, Last): 
Other names: 
Nationality: 
Appearance/Face Claim: 
Background/History: 
Other: 

Species- Human or Shinigami 
Occupation- Detective, police officer, student, agent, Shinigami, etc... 
Nationality- British, American, Japanese, etc... 

If there's anything that I forgot to add, let me know. Thank you. 

May I request that someone can apply to be my "Watson"?  I'd like to have a partner in my organization who more or less would be of equal rank to myself in said organization.  

If this is approved, and someone becomes interested, please PM me, and we'll go from there.  I'll warn you though... I have rather high standards, and will be asking some personal requirements from myself.  Carry on~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back