• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Death Note ( Surīkirā ) OOC

Oh... Yeah, didn't know that! Sorry. Guess I need to go and freshen myself up on Shinigamis.

Same... ;-;

From what I read there are levels, from 8 to extreme, and anything above a level 3 they are killed.

But I couldn't find much about what the rules were, and what level each breaking of a rule was....

Also I have no idea how it'd be enforced, maybe Roku found a way to tell Athena without being caught, or it was a low level punishment or something.

Same... ;-;

From what I read there are levels, from 8 to extreme, and anything above a level 3 they are killed.

But I couldn't find much about what the rules were, and what level each breaking of a rule was....

Also I have no idea how it'd be enforced, maybe Roku found a way to tell Athena without being caught, or it was a low level punishment or something.

I mean, you could always just not know like the rest of us? xD

Youre already pretty in-the-know anyway, what with your having known your Shinigami for several years, having them completely loyal to you and having the Shinigami eyes. Not to mention you already work with the Japanese secret service and the police. I think you know enough, thanks. XP

Besides, there is no way to get around the rule. The only way Athena right now can find out is by if her Shinigami tells her. There is no way for Roku to inform her about her lifespan indirectly unless she makes another Shinigami do it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
It's very late where I am and I have classes tomorrow so I have to delay my reply, I apologize.

It will require me some time to write it, given the fact I actually had to make some research on the topic and I want it to sound as believable as possible. I wouldn't want to write this half-asleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
@snowstormspawn, your insight into Satoru's character presented a notion I was not aware of and I am grateful for that. However, I have to ask, does his victim on the first day of the roleplay implicate that reasoning? 

@snowstormspawn, your insight into Satoru's character presented a notion I was not aware of and I am grateful for that. However, I have to ask, does his victim on the first day of the roleplay implicate that reasoning? 

To the outside world? No. Nobody would be able to guess what his real intentions are just from that. I  don't even think anyone would suspect that it was a third Kira who did this. It's only been one person so far, and that could've been coincidence. Which is what I've been meaning to bring up... 

Yesterday I thought about it, and I decided that was what he wanted. He probably didn't know it himself at first. But as he continues use the Death Note, he'll realize he has the power that might make them change the laws in the other states. He wants to ensure the freedom to choose will be available to future generations after he's gone. So he'll send them the message, "pass the law and I'll stop".

I don't know if they'll say no to that.  Four states have passed it already, and the others are  disputed. But the process is very slow for him. It'll probably take half a year in-rp-time until he gives that ultimatum. 

Am I waiting on you or are you waiting on me? Cause I don't think I've been notified of a response, but I may just be being stupid. xP

Am I waiting on you or are you waiting on me? Cause I don't think I've been notified of a response, but I may just be being stupid. xP

I think I'm waiting on you? I don't recall, but I'm not in the right mindset tonight to make a response regardless. I'll have one up tomorrow for sure.

My last reply was after you asked me about burning the death notes pages, I'm pretty sure. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back