• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Death Note ( Surīkirā ) OOC

You should probably haven given them an alias or title so they at least know who they're up against. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I only managed to log in now, I'll get my reply up in a bit, since there is not much to write. I feel a bit guilty making such short replies, to be honest. But this is not a chore or a competition, I have to remember that.

Oh, by the way, I'll have Gabriel knock on the door of the Police Chief, just warning beforehand.

Oh, no, don't worry, @FrostFire the chief is one of the characters without a CS. Think of him as a NPC.

Yes. The chief is an NPC. It means whoever'a on at the time can act as him. 

His name is Chief Ohara (I mentioned that earlier.) I gave him a name and I might give him a face claim. 

I can play his part for now, but if you want him to say anything in particular, you can play him as well. 

I'll reply in a moment.

I don't think I'm active enough to participate in this more, so I'm just going to be lagging behind continuously.  So, because Michael has done approximately nothing, I'm just going to stop posting, all right?

I don't think I'm active enough to participate in this more, so I'm just going to be lagging behind continuously.  So, because Michael has done approximately nothing, I'm just going to stop posting, all right?

Oh, okay. I'm sorry about that. Thank you for letting us know. 

@FrostFire Oh of course he would! 

About how long she had to live? Yeah, he would. He most likely told her when they first met. That or she never asked so he never told.

She would definitely ask before getting the eyes. And she doesn't want to get old and wrinkly lol, so... XD

I'd say before the eyes, considering she's really active and has a healthy (ish) diet, she'd have about 100 years? So She'll die at around 50 then... Making it nice numbers to remember. XD

So she doesn't really have that much time left, but I doubt she'd mind much lol.

No not any major deaths, but Octavius does plan to kill a lot later. And not really big, but Etsuko revealed how she fell in love with him and it's kinda sweet.

I didn't exactly get to the police station yet, but, I posted. I'm sorry if the grammar is a bit off, I'm currently on my phone right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back