• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Death Note ( Surīkirā ) OOC

*drop kicks self into the thread* haaa hello sorry i disappeared for a bit

Ugh I really want Octavius to reveal to Etsuko that he's Kira, but everything's so uncertain right now aaah.

Omg, I haven't been on RpN in such a long time that a wave of nostalgia just hit me as I was writing down my characters :D  

These new emojis are nice too 

@FrostFire Oh of course he would! 

About how long she had to live? Yeah, he would. He most likely told her when they first met. That or she never asked so he never told.

Once again, this is very strictly against the Shinigami rules. I think it means your Shinigami character will die and their remaining lifespan goes to the human if have chosen to break these rules. 

Morning! 

I'm replying now. 

Also, it's my birthday ^.^

4b2620c88ce45591d04ceb8dbbc0f7bf.jpg

Good luck with your test. I could actually use some more information on what the police knows before having Gabriel make the profile for Kira so I'll hold off my reply for now.

Good luck with your test. I could actually use some more information on what the police knows before having Gabriel make the profile for Kira so I'll hold off my reply for now.

That's what I was thinking XD

Athena probably already knows what they know, but she is dumbing herself down a bit lol.

Morning! 

I'm replying now. 

Also, it's my birthday ^.^

Happy birthday!

So I guess I'm the only one who's doing this while in school.....

Me and Benny are also in school so you're not alone :D

Once again, this is very strictly against the Shinigami rules. I think it means your Shinigami character will die and their remaining lifespan goes to the human if have chosen to break these rules. 

Oh... Yeah, didn't know that! Sorry. Guess I need to go and freshen myself up on Shinigamis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back