• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings DC / Marvel / OC Crossover RP.

smilerz

I haven't been on here in a long while but I'm up for doing a Superhero / Super-villain type thread that's just a bit of fun, DC, Marvel and Superhero OCs are welcome! The plot doesn't have to be all that intense and we can easily make it up as we go along tbh, it's more the characterization and dialogue (and a bit of introspective character study) that I'm looking for. I'm looking for a group of a good five or six people that don't mind playing off of each others responses and making stuff pretty wacky whilst still maintaining some dramatic elements. Just put down the character you'll be interested in playing below, how experienced you are in rp/writing, and what you'd change from well-known canon.

I'll be playing The Joker / Arthur Fleck - with a bit of Heath mixed in. My own special amalgamation of Joker where he is more of a lurking concept of shadows and grainy widened smiles rather than an 'insane' man with white skin and green hair. Not to be blunt, but he's more of an 'idea', than a realistic man, an ageless being of chaos that is only traded in death with another similar concept to take his place and then continue to further his disarray. This being said he is still a mortal man, but like in most fiction, characters are mouthpieces for their own beliefs, and Fleck's is one of anarchy and disorder, and he is almost possessed and fascinated by it.

We could easily begin with a simple cityscape scene of a burning building or a kidnapper situation etc and build from there, or we could try a situation much more internationally distressing, as to justify all the different heroes banding together. If you have any other settings you'd like to try out go ahead and suggest some! Also we'll come up with a system of who'll start writing first, who writes second, etc - although I know I'll probably go first unless any of you guys have a particular interest in going first (which I'm totally cool with!)

If this gets going I’d be really interested in being Harley :)
I’ve been rping for a while now and I usually do Harley, she’s my baby.
I’m not quite sure what I’d do with her, but I could darken her a little .
I’ll have to think

Users who are viewing this thread

Back