• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom DC DOG DAYS OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
i suppose he’ll have to regenerate it over time which could take a day or two or more depending on how fast he regenerates. I think regenerating entire wings would take some time.
Otherwise it may be wise to try to live with having wings and not cutting them off like a character like hawk girl does, just having wings in everyday life.
Perhaps it might be strategical to cut them off only when necessary.
I don’t think it should be something that should be allowed to regenerate too fast.

What’s his relation to Zatanna? She is one of my characters
She and Bats found Solomon after a stroke of fate sent one of his feathers flying into his hand
Bats knew it was something serious so he got Zatanna to come just in case
It was Zatanna who talked Solomon down and got him to join the team

Now she's his magic teacher
Possibly supplied with his feathers as Angel Feathers would be a rare magical ingredient

Midrick Midrick : We're trying to keep things under 8 powers. That being said some of the things you listed probably could go under skills.
These all under would probably be listed as powers so I'd choose 8 of them. And the ones I didn't list can go under skills.
Although personally I think CQC and Gunplay are skills and not powers so they cna probably go under skills as well.

• ︎Enhanced strength
  • ︎Enhanced speed
  • ︎Enhanced endurance
  • ︎Regenerative healing
  • ︎Enhanced Durability
  • ︎Enhanced condition
  • ︎Self-power augmentation
  • ︎Enhanced reflexes
  • ︎Enhanced Gunplay
  • ︎Enhanced Rifleman
  • ︎Enhanced CQC
  • ︎Enhanced vision
  • ︎Enhanced hearing
  • ︎Enhanced smell
  • ︎berserker
  • ︎ anger empowerment

RikuXIII RikuXIII Would you mind listing everything a Star Sapphire Lantern ring can do?

Midrick Midrick : We're trying to keep things under 8 powers. That being said some of the things you listed probably could go under skills.
These all under would probably be listed as powers so I'd choose 8 of them. And the ones I didn't list can go under skills.
Although personally I think CQC and Gunplay are skills and not powers so they cna probably go under skills as well.

• ︎Enhanced strength
  • ︎Enhanced speed
  • ︎Enhanced endurance
  • ︎Regenerative healing
  • ︎Enhanced Durability
  • ︎Enhanced condition
  • ︎Self-power augmentation
  • ︎Enhanced reflexes
  • ︎Enhanced Gunplay
  • ︎Enhanced Rifleman
  • ︎Enhanced CQC
  • ︎Enhanced vision
  • ︎Enhanced hearing
  • ︎Enhanced smell
  • ︎berserker
  • ︎ anger empowerment

RikuXIII RikuXIII Would you mind listing everything a Star Sapphire Lantern ring can do?

Heard

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse , here’s the ability list of a Star Sapphire ring from a special GL wiki page. Using that to make sure I didn’t miss anything. While there are some color exclusive abilities, most of the list is shared with the description of how a Green Lantern ring works.

• Energy Blasts:
  • Force-Field Generation:
  • Energy Constructs:
  • Crystallization: A Star Sapphire has the unique power to crystallize others with the power of love. This power is not fully understood but they apparently put the victim in a form of suspended animation. The power is great enough to crystallize an entire planet in a limited amount of time.
  • Phasing:
  • Environmental Playback: Upon request, the power ring can recreate a holographic environment based on data in its memory banks. The ring wielder can observe events in a ghostlike state, but the ring wielder cannot alter the outcome of the playback. All objects in the playback will appear in the full spectrum of colors, regardless of the wielder's level of expertise creating simulacrum's. The power ring will automatically end the playback if outside interference warrants the ring wielder's undivided attention.
  • Invisibility& Light Refraction:
  • Energy Twin: The power ring allows the wearer to create an "energy twin" of her that can travel at far greater speeds than that of the ring wielder's physical form. While the energy twin is active the ring wielder remains motionless, his/her/its life force is needed to guide the energy twin.
  • Energy Absorption:
  • Flight:
  • Wormholes & Spacial Warps:
  • Limited Cellular Regeneration: This ring has a limited ability to heal physical injuries and this seems to be a feature held over from the previous incarnations of the ring. Star Sapphire can use the ring to repair minor injuries in herself or others.
  • Electromagnetic Scanning:
  • Xenolinguistics:
  • Material Alteration:
  • Ring Duplication:
  • Emergency Beacon:
  • Homing Beacon:
  • Mind Alteration: As the power ring relies on thought and will to operate, mind tampering is not impossible, the real difficulty lies in properly applying the power. There lies a risk of catastrophic damage to the mind should mistakes be made. A ring wielder can use the power ring to erase portions of an individual's memories. Star Sapphire can use mind techniques as part of training. New recruits may be subjected to mind scans by other Star Sapphire's. They may be taught to build mental defenses to protect themselves from psionic attack. The power ring can also be used to beam information from the ring wielder to another being. Star Sapphire can use this technique to share information regarding their enemies during combat situations.
  • Security Protocol: The rings can be programmed. They are coded to the wearer to make them unusable if stolen.
  • Preset Conditions: Commands can be stored in the ring to be executed at a later date, even if the bearer is not wearing the ring.
  • Thought Relay: otherwise known as a telepathic link.
  • Rage Immunity: As rage is the opposite of love, ther violet light is unaffected by it, in fact it can shut down a Red Power Ring, if the wielder of it is made to feel love.
  • Avarice Immunity: True Love cannot be affected by greed, so Orange Light constructs can't absorb it.

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse , here’s the ability list of a Star Sapphire ring from a special GL wiki page. Using that to make sure I didn’t miss anything. While there are some color exclusive abilities, most of the list is shared with the description of how a Green Lantern ring works.

• Energy Blasts:
  • Force-Field Generation:
  • Energy Constructs:
  • Crystallization: A Star Sapphire has the unique power to crystallize others with the power of love. This power is not fully understood but they apparently put the victim in a form of suspended animation. The power is great enough to crystallize an entire planet in a limited amount of time.
  • Phasing:
  • Environmental Playback: Upon request, the power ring can recreate a holographic environment based on data in its memory banks. The ring wielder can observe events in a ghostlike state, but the ring wielder cannot alter the outcome of the playback. All objects in the playback will appear in the full spectrum of colors, regardless of the wielder's level of expertise creating simulacrum's. The power ring will automatically end the playback if outside interference warrants the ring wielder's undivided attention.
  • Invisibility& Light Refraction:
  • Energy Twin: The power ring allows the wearer to create an "energy twin" of her that can travel at far greater speeds than that of the ring wielder's physical form. While the energy twin is active the ring wielder remains motionless, his/her/its life force is needed to guide the energy twin.
  • Energy Absorption:
  • Flight:
  • Wormholes & Spacial Warps:
  • Limited Cellular Regeneration: This ring has a limited ability to heal physical injuries and this seems to be a feature held over from the previous incarnations of the ring. Star Sapphire can use the ring to repair minor injuries in herself or others.
  • Electromagnetic Scanning:
  • Xenolinguistics:
  • Material Alteration:
  • Ring Duplication:
  • Emergency Beacon:
  • Homing Beacon:
  • Mind Alteration: As the power ring relies on thought and will to operate, mind tampering is not impossible, the real difficulty lies in properly applying the power. There lies a risk of catastrophic damage to the mind should mistakes be made. A ring wielder can use the power ring to erase portions of an individual's memories. Star Sapphire can use mind techniques as part of training. New recruits may be subjected to mind scans by other Star Sapphire's. They may be taught to build mental defenses to protect themselves from psionic attack. The power ring can also be used to beam information from the ring wielder to another being. Star Sapphire can use this technique to share information regarding their enemies during combat situations.
  • Security Protocol: The rings can be programmed. They are coded to the wearer to make them unusable if stolen.
  • Preset Conditions: Commands can be stored in the ring to be executed at a later date, even if the bearer is not wearing the ring.
  • Thought Relay: otherwise known as a telepathic link.
  • Rage Immunity: As rage is the opposite of love, ther violet light is unaffected by it, in fact it can shut down a Red Power Ring, if the wielder of it is made to feel love.
  • Avarice Immunity: True Love cannot be affected by greed, so Orange Light constructs can't absorb it.
Probably gonna have to keep things down abit from the full list for balancing reasons.

Probably gonna have to keep things down abit from the full list for balancing reasons.
Got it. I think certain bullet points could be combined (Constructs and force fields, for example), but I doubt it would make the numerical cut. Hmm. I kind of feel it would be better if I went back to the drawing board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back