• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom DC DOG DAYS OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I hope we won't be ghosted by the majority of who said they were interested. It's been happening too often in my interest checks and I'm really getting tired of like 10+ people say they're interested and like 2-3 being the ones to actually make CSes...

Not that I'm trying to be negative or anything..

V9's Has way too many powers. I'd try to focus on a single theme like a speed force user. They have too many unrelated things like electrokinesis, aerokinesis, dimensional travel, time powers.
They are all speed force powers and like I said she is Capable of, can’t do all yet.

Just like Season 1 Young Justice Miss Martian was capable of perfectly mimicking other people like the Martian Manhuntter but she wasn't skilled enough to do it.

Before I finish my Power Girl are you going to have a problem with her being capable of using the entire range of Kryptonian powers?

You already answered about GL.

I’m still thinking of a character I’ve got a few ideas so I guess I’ll try to narrow them down and get a sheet up today or tomorrow

Then can you seperate what she can and can't do currently?
I can do that but that would depend on how much training she's recieved.

Powergirl probably is in her 20s? Late 20s? You didn't give me a proper answer there.. As a member of the league she is allowed to have the full range of powers but we probably won't always be using the league members as I said before, they're more for plot movement, mentor/parent relationship interactions and showing up when we need them. I want to keep the focus on the teenagers who are a member of the team batman puts together.
Ever read the Man of Steel prequel comic? Kara crashed on Earth thousands years of ago before the Man of Steel movie. I took that comic as inspiration but had her crash land on Earth during the age of dinosaurs. Chronologically millions of years. Biologically 20-30 something.

My GL is Barbara Gordon, based on the JLA: Created Equal two issue series. Haven't read it yet, just took inspiration from it since the only other female human GL is got psychological issues I wouldn't want to deal with. I am listing her as not having powers just like DC Database does with their GLs. If you want me to list out powers GLs can do under the power section let me know.

Last edited:
If you want a specific person to be the GL then say their name not the code name for entire corps of individuals. Be specific or you give up the right to chose to the player.

You'll have to find someone else to play the GL that you say they have to play. Also pulling V9 & Power Woman from this.

Last edited:
I've decided this is going to continue being a problem. I don't think this is going to work out so you'll have to leave the RP.
Did you not read the entirity of my post I literally said I was pulling both V9 & Power Girl. Your post comes off like a petty boss who just had an employee who just quit saying no you're fired.

I've come to the decision of deleting the posts from Kaztastrophe and my posts relating towards them as I think they give off a negative tone.

Sorry to anyone who has felt affected by this.
I'll be deleting this post too soon.

I removed several of them
Though I kept the ones that make sense

Also how do you want to do wing growth?

Solomon (Pending Name) grows and cuts off his wings regularly
How do you want wing growth to work and how would you penalize him?
i suppose he’ll have to regenerate it over time which could take a day or two or more depending on how fast he regenerates. I think regenerating entire wings would take some time.
Otherwise it may be wise to try to live with having wings and not cutting them off like a character like hawk girl does, just having wings in everyday life.
Perhaps it might be strategical to cut them off only when necessary.
I don’t think it should be something that should be allowed to regenerate too fast.

What’s his relation to Zatanna? She is one of my characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back