• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom DC DOG DAYS OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

SomebodyElse

Caught in a storm
To prevent the main interest check from getting too long I have created this for the discussion of the RP and Characters.

The main interest check will simply remain for those who would like to express interest.

For anyone interested in my other RPs or like spooky halloween themed medieval fantasy.

Maybe check out The White Rabbit we only have about 3-4 people in it and it's only just begun and we have like 2 posts total.

Think I found the Character I'm going to go with

Screenshot_20191031-000411_Chrome.jpg

Blitzkrieg Bob Blitzkrieg Bob Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford RikuXIII RikuXIII TheGrim TheGrim PhantomSamurai PhantomSamurai Kaztastrophe Kaztastrophe Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Nyx8389 Nyx8389 Midrick Midrick Yahhah Yahhah
KingHalliwell KingHalliwell
Hoping I didn't forget to tag someone.

Anyone want to play any of the members of the Justice League? I'll probably double up as Batman and Wonder Woman but Flash, Superman, Green Lantern, Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, Shazam, Black Canary and Green Arrow will also be the founding members. The RP won't always be able to have them appear so don't expect to always write for them unless the plot calls for it or we have a number of teenage characters with connections to them.

If we're still lacking some takers I'll fill in for the rest when needed.

Additionally members will be written from time to time or introduced as the RP goes on. I may open new roles..

Blitzkrieg Bob Blitzkrieg Bob Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford RikuXIII RikuXIII TheGrim TheGrim PhantomSamurai PhantomSamurai Kaztastrophe Kaztastrophe Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Nyx8389 Nyx8389 Midrick Midrick Yahhah Yahhah
Hoping I didn't forget to tag someone.

Anyone want to play any of the members of the Justice League? I'll probably double up as Batman and Wonder Woman but Flash, Superman, Green Lantern, Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, Shazam, Black Canary and Green Arrow will also be the founding members. The RP won't always be able to have them appear so don't expect to always write for them unless the plot calls for it or we have a number of teenage characters with connections to them.

If we're still lacking some takers I'll fill in for the rest when needed.

Additionally members will be written from time to time or introduced as the RP goes on. I may open new roles..
I'll take supes

We're gonna go with that Apokoliptian Nanites had entered the atmosphere, which reacted with all the people who had meta human genes and activated them.
That's the explanation we're going with.

We're gonna go with that Apokoliptian Nanites had entered the atmosphere, which reacted with all the people who had meta human genes and activated them.
That's the explanation we're going with.
I have a different explanation for my character.

also I can take power girl as a leaguer.

Current history I have written for Power Girl has stopped short of her becoming a super hero or meeting Superman but she does find him very attractive.

Since no one is controlling Superman yet and someone might, I didn't want to pick Superman's reaction.

Last edited:

Lore is up. It's a work in progress but now that it's atleast up as a wip it means that the CS, OOC and Lore are all up.

18 can legally buy cigarettes and my guys smokes....only reason hes 18 lol
In Virginia he would breaking the law.

Kaztastrophe Kaztastrophe How old would powergirl be in this?
Let's just say so far she's the oldest chronologically from what I have seen. Took inspiration from a one off Supergirl comic.

Would you be interested in playing another leaguer as well that I had listed out?
I'll take a look. I'll take Green Lantern.

Also probably gonna have to have you tone down your character's powers.
Tone down V9 or Power Girl's?

Anyone wanna re-create the razor scene from reservoir dogs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back