• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Barbara shrugged."He's a Wayne Rose, other than Richard they're not always very open with people, Tim might be somewhat more open than the other three and Jason more so with me but they've been like this and we're sometimes very secretive...guilty." She raises a hand."So they've got a werewolf child there? Well you take care of him, you owe him that." She giggled a little and she stretched, she glanced at Julie as she lays down with her plushie."Tim is what? Don't tell Jason that." She knew Jason would be like the usual brother and tease him or take a picture of him."You shouldn't have left him but people sometimes say things they don't mean when they're stressed or angry it happens Rose you should know this, Jason says he doesn't like Bruce but I think he does care about him though you should go finish the mission with him, he's probably upset just like you and you left him alone on a mission." She tells her.

"What's the point of going back when he thinks I'm just a monster?" she asks "And yeah, it's some maid cafe, so it was needed, can't you talk to Tim?" she asks "Jason would probably scold him for being too much like Bruce, but I don't think he needs that right now." she points out.

Connor, after taking down their corrupted cop, checks his phone again, but he frowns seeing no reply yet.

Mitch heard him and said "I guess so but....I don't maybe I'm too understanding" he says as they soon arrive "Probably why Tim was how he was...slash might still be"

Damian says "I suppose so, but I've been in very high risk situations and never missed anything or one" he heard Jon's offer "Jon don't tell anyone this but I respect you too much to have to ride on you like an animal and I say don't tell anyone this because I'd do it anyway without an offer to any of the other ex robins"

Barbara shrugged."Maybe it's something Tim should be told by Jason, to get through to him or perhaps he does need a gentler approach so am I going to be your couples therapist?" She joked, trying to get her to crack a smile."Oh gosh a maid Cafe, maybe Tim shouldn't be left alone there let alone as a girl and if you don't want to, maybe get someone else to do it with him, I would go but kids and family stuff." She tells her.

Tim pulls his phone over with a sigh.'We got into an argument said some things to eachother, she ran off.' He texts him.

Valyn slides off the bike and goes to bring the groceries into the kitchen with a hum while Dylan stood outside with Mitch."What do you mean? About your friend?" He questioned him."You're just one of those people who try to bring out the best in others or show them they have that better side." He tells him.

Jon puts his hands on his hips."So you don't want the piggy back ride? I could get us there quicker it's why I offered." He shrugged."Or are you just wanting to stay here and goof off? We could do either." He tells him.

'What did you say Tim?' Connor sends, he really wanted to know what kind of idiotic thing was said, he had seen the hybrid run back into a burning building to save her teammates, so he guessed it wasn't a simple argument.

Rose looks at Barbara "Why would Jason need to talk to him?" she asks "And he thinks I'm dangerous, but he's literally dating one of the strongest people on this planet, who could be just as dangerous." she says, she gently picks up Julie and smiles sadly "At least you guy like me."

Barbara sighed as the joke didn't get her to smile."I'm guessing you want me to talk to him since you're questioning Jason, he's also known Conner for years." She leans into the couch, slouching a little."Why wouldn't we like you? You're our friend and ally probably my best friend." She smiled, Julie pats Rose's cheeks then just eases into her grasp, holding tightly onto her red hood plushie hugging it.

Tim moves to lay down and sigh, pouting a little.'You're already thinking it's all my fault? I was just trying to talk about last night and she started yelling at me and acting as if I would let her die or that I don't trust her when it's just the biting I don't like then she thought I was putting her in the some category as those dangerous murderous Vampires when I said her kind, I was trying to tell her about a vampire going after an old friend and she got pissed off because of it.' He tells him.

'Wrong thing to say Tim, especially since you obviously don't trust her, but if you think she's dangerous because she can bite someone and don't trust her because of it you shouldn't trust me either, because I can kill people too.' Connor sends back 'She hasn't killed anyone on missions, any time she feels like she needs blood she eats her snacks. Maybe you should look passed the vampire part and towards the person inside, maybe be a bit less Bruce and get to know people nore before judging others? Though I do understand it, but living in the past doesn't help anyone, so how about we talk to her after the mission when you both calmed down?'

Rose hugs Julie and says "Don't know, there's a good chance he's talking with Connor." she says "Though I hate to leave him hanging I have no intentions of returning to the apartment, not sure what I can do from here though."

Barbara stretches a little, she goes to open a window and calls out to Jake to check in in a few minutes before going over to Rose again to sit down."Probably, Conner is his boyfriend so that's his someone to turn to." She bites her lip."Maybe get a different apartment or just go there in the morning, grab your outfit and go?" She suggests."Don't you want to be a full vampire though so how if he acts this way about Richard?" She asks her, Julie lifts the plushie towards Rose and smiled at her.

Tim shrugged.'She is an assassin but Conner you're not like that, you're against that stuff and Jon is so sweet too you guys are good people who are a little bit alien.' He texts him.'I'll talk to her when she won't yell at me just for trying like earlier and don't call me that.' He throws the phone to the floor.

'It's the truth Tim, you took over some traits from Bruce, not all of them are good. Just give her the benefit of the doubt, for your brothers sake. If she wanted us to get hurt she wouldn't run into a burning building to save M'Gann, who tried reading her mind when they first met and they certainly weren't friends at that point.' Connor sends back 'But hey, if you'd rather hear it from Jason then fine, but don't come crying to me when you realize you're pushing people away. Also if I had the choice to kill someone or lose you, I'd kill someone, so yes I can be like that, if I wanted. Look point is, Rose is a good person who happens to be a half vampire, that's not her choice by the way, same thing as me being a good person, but being half Kryptonian.'

Rose shakes her head "Can't risk the gang tracking me home." she says and she smiles at Julie "Oh that's a new plushy, is it your favorite?" she asks. "Yeah I want to become a full vampire, but Tim would rather let me suffer more than letting me bite someone, don't even have to do that, but yeah. He probably doesn't even want me near Richard because I'm too dangerous." she explains "What have I done to make him distrust me?"

Barbara giggles."For some reason she likes this one so much and she has been infront of Jason's helmet before when he's had it out, probably why maybe she knows it's daddy and since he's not home, she favors it." She shrugs."We've got a plushie of me, Richard, and Tim too Jake picked out Richard and Tim he actually wants Tim to homeschooling him." She smiles softly."You did nothing wrong, you're just being yourself." She explains."Maybe you should try to make another plan incase you can't use Richard but for the mission maybe just go grab a different apartment room or just avoid him in the other room." She sighed, Julie squealed as she hugs it again before shoving it at Rose trying to get her to play with her.

Tim moves over on his side, he just takes a few minutes as Conner is texting him as he was bothered by him comparing him to Bruce like she did, he reaches for the phone and goes over them.'No I don't want Jason coming over to lecture me, he's one to talk so he doesn't need to lecture me about this kind of stuff other people should lecture him.' He sends him.'Don't ever call me that again Conner and you're still a good person...why would you kill for someone like me, Conner?' He questioned him.

Mitch says "The batfamily are always so paranoid about one thing or another, Dick trusts and thinks it's good I try and see the good.....but Tim doesn't see V's good.....I don't even know if Jason even likes me.....Batman never wanted me to join before.......I don't really talk to Barbra.....Damian is complicated and I feel I'm just feel a burden on Alfred...... I don't hate anyone but sometimes I wonder if I'm not really part of this family....I know you said make my own team....but at the same time that doesn't make the pain of not belonging among another team hurt any less"

Damian says "I rather not have to see your father in case he isn't happy about Tim and Conner and he tries to take it out on me, that's nothing towards you Jon but your father is rather difficult about these things since he found out about father's plans for the JL"

Connor stares at his phone, he was slowly getting angry at Tim 'WHY?' he sends 'Because I care about you Tim. That's freaking why! You wanna know why I tell you you're behaving like Bruce? Because you're going to push people away like this, so you can change it. All you're doing is judge a good person as a bad person based on something she has had no control over, she can't choose to be a vampire, but she's making sure none of her friends get hurt because of it, that includes you!' he sends after that 'So yes you're acting like Bruce, if you don't like it, change it. Jasmine told me that the older Rose gets the worse she's going to have it as a hybrid, you, with your distrusting attitude, made the choice for your brother that he couldn't help her. I was also told the hybrids are more dangerous then actual vampires since hybrids, unlike full vampires, need blood unexpected. Why don't you wrap your head around that while trying to figure out how to be less like Bruce and more like yourself.'

Rose shakes her head "The cafe's too small to avoid him." she says and she adds quietly "I can't go back Babs, not after that. He made me very very pissed off and I was seconds away from punching him." she says and she ruffles Julie's hair "I considered him my friend and he just... treats me like that."

Barbara just pulls her into a hug with Julie."Does it matter all that much to you to have him as your friend?" She asks her."We need to resolve it somehow, just can't have you and Tim be like this especially with you being with Richard but let's have someone else take your place on the mission or get Tim out of it." She sighed, Julie squeaked with her hair messed up and little hairs sticking up from that.

Tim tightened his grip a little.'I'd figure you'd say love and would you really kill someone for me Conner? It's against my code but if I had to I would for you.' He was starting to doubt himself.'Why don't you sneak over? Or I just leave...I tried okay with her earlier fuck Conner she just fucking yelled at me instead of just letting me talk! Maybe I set up this whole mission to get close to her...not that I picked the mission no they did I set us up to be partners before I knew it was a maid one anyway but what else should I do huh? I don't know but I'm not a fucking Bruce I'm just me not him and I don't know where to start with Mitch I don't know what he thinks of me or whatever...who needs me Conner, I don't know maybe I should pull a Jason.' He texts him.

Dylan walks towards the door with the bags he carried with him."Uh well you've given her a place to belong especially with you but what else do you want? I'd hold onto your friend that Tom? Uh Tim guy you mentioned before but the others I don't know because I don't know them sp maybe make your own team." He shrugs.

Jon's brows furrowed."You said you'd like to go to the farm earlier..." He mumbled, the news coming on about what was going on in the city outside."Why would he take it out on you though? Not like you're trying to get close to me like my brother and Tim...yeah we fight or you're a jerk sometimes where you make father angry with you but I don't think he'd take it out on you for something my brother is doing." He tells him.

'Start with apologizing, because you would yell at someone too if they compared you to something someone experienced in the past. Like if someone would say: I don't wanna be around you because you remind me of someone who bullied me as a kid.' Connor sends him 'But I know Rose, she won't leave you hanging Tim and if you leave now they're gonna be suspicious and I can't leave because I just got back to the mountain'l, just hold on for a while. Also I thought things with Mitch were working out.'

Rose leans into the hug "It does, because I thought we could bond over our love for gadget building, but I guess that doesn't even matter either." she says "And Richard would like it if we get along." she adds. Jake walks over while getting the snow out of his hair "Was finishing my snowman by the front door." he says "Everything alright?" he asks, frowning.

Barbara held onto her."It does matter, maybe if you did that with him it would help you two bond so you and him should try to work it out which I'm sure Richard would appreciate as well." She explains then glanced at Jake."It's okay, just making sure you check in once and awhile, don't want you outside for too long with how cold it is either." She tells him.

Tim shrugged.'Well Rose already did that so they'd be suspicious of her.' He sends.'Would she even let me get close enough to let me apologize or even let me talk to her? I'm not sure about Mitch I think so though but he might still be leaving the squad.' He explained.'Okay okay, but could I get alone time with you later then?' He asks him.

'Just give it some time Tim, you could think about how to make it up to her, but I can tell you what she does in her free time if you want.' Connor sends him, he knew some of the hobbies Rose had, he's also sure Tim would be able to fix it once he knew one of them.

"No I mean, is everything alright here?" Jake asks and he walks over to them. Rose gives Barbara a sad smile "Can I just stay like this for a while?" she asks "This is nice, my family loves hugging me, but it's not really the same.", mostly because they hadn't exactly any body heat. Jake gets on the couch and gets between the two "Why is Rose sad?" he asks.

Barbara gently pushes Jake away from them while Julie was trying to free herself from between them."Go play, it's nothing you need to bother yourself with." She nods at Rose as she asks, she sighed."You could stay as long as you want as well." She tells her.

Tim sits up after a little.'You know I asked you something so you could stop with the Rose thing, I think some of you talk too much about her, Rose this Rose that don't act like you're wo close to her.' He sends him, he got annoyed when he or Jason did that.'Just say hobbies and enough Conner about her.' He tells him.

Damian says "I do Jon I was just worried about your father but if your sure things will be alright I'll trust your judgement"

Mitch says "Yeah....anyway what sounds good for dinner tonight"

Jon nods and he smiles."Though I have sometning to tell you...Raven and some of the Titans want me to leave the team." He says quietly as he goes to get his jacket and slip it on."Not what what way you want to get there if you don't want me carrying you and flying." He shrugged.

Dylan puts the groceries down."Maybe you should talk to your friend sometime." He gave him a nudge and plops down in a seat, Valyn hummed."Maybe just something simple?" She asks him.

Artemis opens the door and throws her bag down."Wally? How'd things go with Lian?" She called out.

Jake frowns "Alright." he says "Can she stay for dinner?" he asks. Rose sniles "Sure I can stay for dinner, just gotta let Richard know so he can come too." she says. Jake gives her a bright smile "I'll go play with Julie over there." he says carefully taking the young girl "There's no one outside to play with."

'She's my friend Tim. But she likes making gadgets, reading while listening to old transylvanian music, gaming, writing medical journals, that sort of thing.' Connor sends him 'And I'm not asking you to stop talking about Mitch once you start that.'

Barbara lets him take Julie with him, she was letting Rose stay anyway."I'm not sure why you ask that but okay? You atleast have us to play with and there'll be kids out there sometime." She lets go of Rose with a smile."I should let Jason know about this then so he knows you're here." She ignores the call from her brother again to text Jason about Rose being there and Richard possibly coming over as well.

Tim raises a brow.'I don't go on about Mitch like you guys about Rose, seriously you and Jason are annoying with Rose this or Rose that, you guys ain't dating the girls so I don't get why you guys do that talk about her so much, if that's what you're trying to say.' He sends him.'I asked to have alone time time you after this mission, I'm going to go get this mission done.' He tells him before Raven walks into the room to Conner."You're texting alot there." She stands by him.

'Why do you even have to ask that?' Connor texts back 'How about I take you on a date when you get back, just don't do anything stupid', he looks at Raven, putting his phone away "Tim and Rose had an argument, so Rose left and Tim is left alone. I hope it gets solved soon because Tim doesn't trust Rose to control herself and what not and he's being a bit like Bruce about it."

Jason sends a thumbs up back. Rose tilts her head "You sure you're not answering that?" she asks "And if you want I can have Hannah run to the store for a box for Julie to play in."

Barbara shrugged."That's my little brother, has Richard told uou anything about him?" She asks her."Do you mean something like a playpen? She could use one of those but I'm thinking once she stands and walks she going to climb out of it." She giggled and Julie held onto Jake, nuzzling him.

Tim blushed a little.'Maybe cause I'm still surprised we're dating? If that's not a weird reason...I'll be careful but it sure is a little awkward in this girl body not use to it but yes I'd like to go on a date.' He smiles and sends a kiss emoji after that then he stretched and got up, he was going to plan out how he was going to get along with this mission.

Raven's brows furrow."Well is Rose okay?" She ask him."Bruce having rubbed off on him, it was bound to happen to one of them aside from Damian." She folds her arms with a sigh."Need to talk to you about Jon though." She explains.

"Yeah they're both fine. But Rose her feelings are pretty hurt and Tim's a bit annoyed I'm defending my friend." Connor says and he asks "But what about Jon?" he asks, slightly worried now, Raven wasn't usually one to talk about her teammates..

"Yeah, I mean, it'd be safer for everyone when there aren't toys scattered around, trust me." Rose says "And I can instruct her to get one that's hard to climb out of."

Barbara nods at that."Sure, it would be good for her and Jake would he be able to be in it with her if he wants to play with her?" She asks her."Have my reasons for not wanting to talk to my brother." She mumbled.

Raven sighed."It's probably more like maybe he's annoyed because he's getting lectured." She shrugged but she does text Rose to check on her."Maybe he should leave the team, he's dangerous and I want to work on controlling his emotions in the meantime, sometimes he has has a hard time controlling his power when a strong emotion is on which has happened." She explains."But the thing is, if pushed to the edge emotionally like say something happened to you or his parents, there is a power from Clark he cannot control that solar flare and if that were to happen, he'd could kill or hurt anyone and take out anything in a quarter mile but say this happened, your invulnerability you could get close to try to calm him." She tells him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back