• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"M'gann and being subtle, also our names were drawn, not picked because we had the good stillsets." Rose points out and she runs a hand through her hair "And everyone's always saying undercover missions are fun, guess we got the annoying one." she says.

Jake nods slightly "Think so, where are we going to get a stool for me though?" he asks.

Barbara walks with him and goes to the bathroom stuff."You could grab one that you like then after that we should be done shopping." She hummed,."You sure you'd want to just have lunch at home?" She asks him.

Tim sighed."Sometimes undercover missions are and sometimes they're cool." He goes towards the apartment room with her."We've got the skill set for it except I'm not really a girl and I thought you'd rather be on the mission with my brother." He tells her.

Damien says "Not sure it all depends on what time it is"

Mitch had gotten what he needed and soon checked out and met up with them and asked "Everything go alright?"

"I'll be seeing him plenty." Rose says "Besides, he'd draw a bit too much attention, even if he was turned into a girl for this mission." she points out and she looks at Tim "I don't know if the place is bugged, so let's not talk about anything that could give us away."

Jake shugs "I don't mind, you pick, since Julie will also have to use it when she's older." he tells her.

Barbara just grabs ones that could be considered gender neutral and throws it into the cart, she starts towards the check out and starts to pay for the items."You could help load the car with the stuff then we'll go home, unload and you can go play at the park." She tells him.

Tim raises a brow."What I wouldn't? He'd probably just compliment his own ass and try too hard at the acting like a girl." He sighed."Oh what you wanna do girl talk." He poses before waiting for her to unlock the door."Let's just get settled." He mumbled.

Valyn nods."I would say so, just got some people snapping at my brother for his wings." She pokes at them and she giggled at some kids thinking Dylan was cool."Did you get everything?" She asks him.

Jon shrugged and he leans into the couch, holding onto his blanket and does laugh during the movie."Maybe you could come by the farm, get you out of here." He tells him.

"Girls can talk about normal things." Rose points out, opening the door and she looks around before stepping in "Why don't you check the kitchen?" she asks while heading towards the bedrooms, though she doesn't really wait for an answer on that.

Jake nods "Okay, but what if there aren't any other kids?" he asks.

Barbara walks with him outside."Maybe there'll be a kid out there for you to play with or I could play with you." She offered, going towards the car and opens the trunk to load stuff in there.

Tim waved a hand."It was a joke, you need to lighten up don't get why Richard likes you when he's nice and funny you're just stubborn and serious, usually he goes for the gingers too." He goes over to the kitchen."What am I suppose to check for? Don't think they'd have alot of food in here." He tells her.

Valyn follows after him."So uh we having my brother carry the bags? Your bike doesn't really have storage." She pats the seat."Unless its got secrets I don't know about." She giggled but she goes quiet when she noticed someone gesturing to her brother while talking to an officer."Mitch..." She whispered.

Jon smiles at him."You like animals I know so you could help feed them and brush the horse we have." He tells him.

"And I don't get my Connor likes you, so we're even." Rose deadpans "And you should check just in case." she adds, in the closet in one of the rooms are a bunch of uniforms amd she frowns seeing the cat ears, she was not going to wear those, no thank you "The cat ears are hidious, they're pink!" she calls over to Tim.

Jake shrugs "Would be nice if I made a new friend." he says with a sigh and he looks down, he missed his friends.

Barbara goes to put Julie into her carseat with a sigh,"I'm sure you'll make some friends, let Julie here be your first not sure if you'd like to call her your sister." She gets Jake in there."There is other kids where we're at." She tells him.

Tim goes to the kitchen."Don't know why either but maybe we should just be grateful for who we have and that they love us and are good to us." He called out."What? You've got to be kidding, maybe we could color them? What about the outfits?" He questioned her."There's some food." He tells her.

"Those are just black maid outfits, with a reasonable skirt length." Rose tells him "And I don't think we can color the ears." she says peeking inside and showing the hidious pink ears "Wish we could burn them, pink is not our color, but we can't."

Jake nods "Really?" he asks, making his eyes widen "Are they nice, would they like me?"

Barbara giggled and starts driving them home."Well I don't know then personally but I'm sure they'd be nice but if there's bullies you let me know and you stay away from them, go for the nice kids." She smiled.

Tim stepped out of the kitchen and stretched."So they were reasonable with the skirt length okay." He nods but he turnsaway from the ears."Why can't we just go out and buy other ones, I refuse." He waved his hands.

Damian nods "Very true, that sounds like fun"

Mitch says "For your information Tim and I installed high function storage units in our bikes-" he then stops when she whispered to him and he looked "Oh great....."

"Because I really don't want to wear cat ears." Rose says "Besides, it's optional." she adds, plus she didn't want people to stare at her more then they were already going to "Are you going to check your room?" she asks.

Jake nods slightly "Why would they be bullies though?" he asks "They don't know me, so they can't have an opinion on me already, right?"

Barbara shrugged and she parks out front."I'm just letting you know hun." She unbuckles, and steps outside before going to bring in Julie in first."Wouldyou grab a few bags?" She asks him.

Tim sighed."Then don't wear them." His brows furrow at that."Why would I have to check my room for, it's probably just like your room but least this place has more than one room." He puts his hands on his hips.

Valyn hands off some of the bags to him."Oh really?" She glanced at her brother as he stepped over."Unlike you guys, didn't really have a secret identity before so uh let's go and quickly." He tells them.

Jon giggled."I'll just have to ask if you could come over." He nods."Your brother Tim already moved in." He explains.

"Terrible at hints." Rose mumbles under her breath while entering the kitchen and she lightly goes with her hand over the top if the fridge, doing that with every possible place a listening device could be and she sighs showing one to Tim before putting it back where she found it. "I'm going to turn on some music. Got a preferance?"

Jake grabs one of the bags and follows Barbara "I can't carry two, that's too heavy."

Barbara opens the door to let him in and she goes to set Julie down who was fussy for her bottle, she goes to grab the rest of the stuff and brings it inside before closing the door."Would you like lunch first before you go play?" She hummed.

Tim folds his arms."You don't think they'd put cameras in here do you..." He was getting a little uncomfortable."Maybe try alternative rock or something like pop." He shrugged."Should probably try on the outfits..." He mumbled.

"Doubt it, since that'd be a breach of privacy and trust when it comes to their workers." Rose points out and she turns on spotify, then she grabs a book from her room and sits down on the couch.

Jake nods and he runs to the kitchen, opening the fridge and he says "You're a good cook, unlike my own mom." he says.

Barbara giggled and puts things away."Well what would you like to eat?" She asks him, she slips the milk into the fridge when he opened it."I'll have to prepare a bottle for Julie as well." She grabs what she needed for that.

Tim shrugged."So is those things so they could have cameras too." He mumbled."Really thats all you're going to do?" He raised a brow and goes over to the window and opens it.

Damien nods and continues to watch the movie

Mitch nods and opens the storage unit and quickly loads everything in and gets on his bike

Valyn quickly climbs on with him and she wraps her arms around him tightly."Okay let's go." She nods and Dylan spreads out his wings and jumped, taking off to get to that building they were using.

Jon was giggling at some of at the funny parts and went to grab them a drink before he slides off the couch when the movie was done."Did you like it?" He asks him.

"For your information, my shoulder's still sore." Rose says and she rolls her eyes "And they don't need cameras to keep an eye on their workers in the apartment, the cafe is across the street and there are security cameras in the lobby, plus the fact the guy downstairs keeps all the keys. Someone doesn't come back here, they'll know." she explains and she flips a page "But yes, I'm going to read for now."

Jake looks at what they have "Well..." he mumbles "A peanut butter sandwich?"

Barbara nods and grabs out the stufffor that, she does offer him the bottle if he was wanting to feed Julie himself as she prepares his sandwich and some fruit to go with it then grabs out a juice pouch for him.

Tim leans out the window before stepping away and closing it, he moves his shoulder."Yeah so is my shoulder." He sighed, rubbing it a little before he goes to plop down in a seat."We could go for walk, scout the area a little." He tells her.

"And what'd you do to get a sore shoulder?" Rose asks, not taking her eyes of her book "You can explore. I'll stay here." she adds. She may forgive Tim for pretty much preferring to let her die instead of helping, but she's not about to forget it.

"I'm not really confident enough to feed her... besides, maybe she doesn't even want me to feed her." Jake says fiddling with his sleeve.

Barbara just hands him the bottle with a smile."You could give it a try." She shrugged and gets a paper plate to put the sandwich on with the fruit, taking it to the table to set it down."Or just give me the bottle and I'll do it while you go have your lunch." She tells him.

Tim raises a brow."Getting hit by that Nik guy." He explains and he slouched in his seat."You could go with you know, this is your mission too so you could quit being so pouty not like I didn't help you last night after the werewolf bite." He sighed."That's my brother just like I was protective of Mitch." He tells her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back