• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Barbara shrugs."Have Richard or Tim get ahold of them." She let's the others get in as she and Jason would be last to get into the van.

Tim shrugs at Seb, he glanced at Mitch and Valyn."Get a move on lovebirds." He chuckled a little.

Mitch nudges his friend playfully and says to V "Ladies first"

Bruce said "I called them this morning Jason"

Alfred said "I will sit with Master Damian, Sebastian if that helps"

Dick says "Glad to see your getting a break for once Alfred"

Alfred says "It was the only way I could get Master Bruce to come"

"Now that everyone has a seat" Sebastian says and he chuckles handing Barbara the bag with the lunches "In case people get hungry during the trip" he says getting in the drivers seat.

Rose hugs Dick's arm and smiles "You're going to love the house, we have a giant pool in the back, a basketball court in the basement and a small shed which holds just about whatever gardening tools a person would need" she says "The kitchen is also massive. Although I have yet to see the point of placing the basketball court in the basement, but meh, it's not used that much anyway by the people who usually stay at the mansion".

Jason raises an eyebrow "Giant pool?" he asks and he adds "I can understand that and maybe the basement, but you don't look like the gardening type" he says, this earns him quite an unimpressed look, clearly they had never seen a herb garden.

Barbara takes the lunches, she waits for the others before climbing in and getting herself buckled and glanced at Jason then the others.

Valyn gets into the van and grabs a seat."Suppose you'll be sitting in the middle then Mitch or should Tim since he's so short." This got her soem protesting from Tim and the boy pouts."I'm not that short..." He mumbled."Then the Titans are here Bruce?" He asks him.

Mitch after being helped by Sebastian the last night knows something Dick doesn't about his girlfriend but he swore to keep it to himself so, so be it, luckly no one else asked why Seb was there maybe they didn't notice him......just wish Seb was around when the killer escaped but this isn't the time to think about that.....a break is well needed so it time to just relax in someway...but one thing was in his mind, his brother's funeral.....heck Mitch's aunt Kate showed up this morning after getting the voice mail from his mom last night.....it's good to have family who live close by.....they are there when you need them.

Bruce nods "They will be in about 30 seconds"

Dick shoves Bruce "in in in in in!!!!!"

Rose laughs "Sounds like someone doesn't want to see Starfire" she says getting in after the first three "Come on then" she says taking Dick's hand and lightly pulling him in, on one hand she wanted to meet this Starfire to know what kind of person she was, but on the other hand, she wasn't in the mood for the drama that undoubtedly came with it.

Jason chuckles "Seems like it" he says "Come on" he says "I wanna see what else this place in the middle of nowhere has to offer" he says with a grin, though he probably shouldn't start a game of hide and seek.

Sebastian smiles "There is plenty to see in the house and the immediate area" he says looking at Jason "Although I do suggest taking a map if you want to explore the grounds"

Barbara just shoves some of the lunches on Jason and she takes out her phone briefly, she puts her cheek on his shoulder."Just don't fo getting yourself lost." She mumbled.

Tim raises a brow at the look on Mitch's face before he pulls out his portable game and starts playing it.

"I won't get lost" Jason says "Besides, how easily would someone be able to get lost?" he asks, directing that question at Sebastian and Rose, since they seem to visit enough.

"Quite easily, so we installed a light at the top of the mansion" Sebastian answers "Don't worry though, it's not dangerous inside the gate. Outside it is" he adds.

Barbara shrugs."Don't take that as a challenge either Jason, I know you boys." She was just messing with him and she glanced at the others."Is this a place you like to go often?" She asks them.

"I used to go every summer as a kid" Rose says "Before my aunt and uncle moved away to London to help set up our company branch, they're managing it too, so I only see them for meetings" she explains "Although my oldest cousin is thinking about becoming a detective, I have no clue what gave him the idea, the oldest is in the army, so I don't even see him for a couple of years"

Sebastian nods "The young miss her father doesn't like the mansion, so she has to rely on her other family to visit there" he says.

Jason grins at Barbara "Come on Babs, it can't be that bad" he says, he'd never gotten lost at the grounds around Wayne Manor, how different could this be?"

Barbara nods."So you like the place Rose? Out of all the others?" She turned to Jason with a small smirk."Because I know how you get, you'll take this not getting lost as a challenge." She boops him on the nose with a giggle.

Tim puts his DS on his lap."Is there going to be wifi there?" He asks them.

Mitch says "Come on Tim you can't go one day without internet haha" he says poking fun at his tech expert of a friend

Dick says "Well we aren't camping Mitch so it's a reasonable question"

Valyn glanced from Richard to Mitch."Tell me uou don't have some ex that's going to freak out and come after me Mitch." She snickered.

Tim just swats Mitch gently."Its a reasonable question dude." He tells him.

"Yeah, though I also like the seaside mansion, though that's usually booked completely full for guests, so..." Rose says "And what kind of people do you think we are?" she asks turning to Tim "Of course we have Wi-Fi, but the electricity will sometimes fail, so don't be surprised if you see a ton of candles around" she says.

Sebastian nods slightly "And if you want something specific when it comes to food please put it on the whiteboard in the kitchen" he says.

"Babs, I'm not an idiot" Jason says "Although I might seem like one sometimes, you know be better than that" he adds.

Barbara shrugs."Oh Jason come now, I'm messing you and teasing." She pouts at him before nuzzling into his side to get comfortable, she offers fo share headphones with him."I know you're not an idiot." She mumbled.

Tim nods."Okay okay." He would probably go outside as well at times."I'd go outside the gates with you Jason." He tells him.

"Outside the gates there are wild animals we can't protect you from" Sebastian points out "Don't worry, there's enough ground to explore" he adds.

Jason chuckles "See, Tim's the idiot" he says with a grin and he says "I might sleep some more, we got back pretty late last night"

Rose laughs "I know a cave outside the mansions grounds we can visit, it's rumored to have a natural hot spring and waterfall" she says, she hadn't explored that far yet, so she wasn't sure.

Barbara pats his arm a little."Then you get a nap." She shrugs and giggled a little at his comment before she smiled."Want to share a room?" She asks him.

Tim pulls his shoe off to throw it at Jason."I'm not an idiot." He makes a face at him then smirked."Yeah Rose'll go with me then, we'll explore outside."

Valyn smiled and hugs his arm."So I'm the first then." She was a little relieved she wouldn't have to fight someone."So do you plan on going with them?"

Sebastian sighs "There is no need to share rooms" he says looking at them "Is everyone buckled in?" he asks.

Rose rolls her eyes "By the way" she says "Did Sebastian tell you it's haunted?" she asks looking at Tim, Mitch and Valyn "That's probably why my dad doesn't like it very much"

Jason looks at Barbara "We could share a room if you want" he says "If Bruce and Alfred don't mind anyway".

Barbara nods."We could and I know theres plenty of rooms but I'd like to share with you." She smiled and waved at Seb as they were ready to get going.

Tim raises a brow."I don't believe in that stuff." He mumbled."Vampires and werewolves, okay but ghosts? Not really."

Mitch looks at Tim "Tim my brother was a ghost and then there is Deadman from the Justice League Dark, are you being serious right now? you can figure out a rich man's is the world's greatest detective but you don't see the evidence in ghosts when we live in a world where ANYTHING is possible?"

Dick starts laughing "Damn Tim he just dig into you!"

Bruce says "Why do you need my permission? there are 3 reasons I don't care, 1: your both adults in a relationship, 2: your dating Jason and 3: you'll go along with his antics"

Dick laughs harder "OOOOOOOOO TIM JASON AND BARB HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

"It is haunted, probably why we can't use it as hotel like the other two" Rose says resting her head on Dick's shoulder "But if you don't believe in ghosts, then fine, your loss".

"Guess we're sharing a room" Jason says with a smile "Also I have a question for you Dickie bird. Are you and Rose officially dating or not?" he asks, he didn't think they were there yet, but he wasn't too sure.

Sebastian chuckles "We can't use it as hotel because of the location young miss" he explains "Quite some pwople expressed interest in staying when they hear it's haunted"

Dick looks at Jason after calming down from his laughing fit "Yeah we are, this will give us a second chance for a first date" he looks Mitch and Mitch is looking at the window but can feel his gaze and flips off Dick who chuckles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back