• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Barbata smiles softly at him."Mhm." She gives his cheek a small kiss and she watched the others.

Tim lifts a fist."I'll sock you Richard." He pouts at him then turned to Mitch."Uh your brother was your brother with powers, he wasn't dead and a ghost so don't start Mitch." He nudged him."And who? I just think it's mostly just tricks and people trying to scare people with ghosts." He mumbles.

Rose raises an eywbrow "If that's what yoou want to believe Tim" she says before hiding a yawns.

Jason hums softly and he says "Why not save your judgement for when we arrive?"

"Which will take about half a day to a day if we don't get stuck in traffic" Sebastian points out?

Barbara snickers just a little."I think Tim is just trying to act brave but we'll get them." She whispered to Jason."Its really that far away?" She asked him.

Tim just slouches in his seat."But I'll probably still check if this place really is or not..." He shrugs.

"Doubt we have to much much" Jason mumbles under his breath, he knew that Rose has a mean streak when it comes to pranking, but Sebastian practically helped them scare Tim to death, besides, he doubted that it was just the kids that made everyone think it was haunted, that seemed like they could keep up for a week at most before the fun was gone. "Hey Tim, if we get a map of the mansion we can go exploring".

Rose yawns and says "Wake me when we get there", she really wanted to nap some more, so she makes herself comfortable against Dick and falls asleep.

Sebastian smiles at Jason's thinking face, they were going to be in for a treat, well maybe he should tell the others to tone it down a bit the first few days and if they were lucky the weather would be working along too.

CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA roxas roxas Gish_Sky Gish_Sky

Mitch took Rose's idea and chose to go to sleep as well

Dick smiles at Rose and watches the city pass by as they are living Gotham, it feels weird but the titans got this, he believed in his friends.....and Star

Barbara nods a little."Yeah..." She smirked as she just thought of something for the prank."Maybe we could call in a little extra help? Raven?" She whispered and smiled a little."Oh which reminds me, my father would like you to join us for dinner sometime." She tells him.

Tim played with his game, playing a little of pokemon."Sure I'll join you Jason, maybe Richard would could come with us." He glanced at Mitch and Valyn was already asleep against Mitch, he smiled at them.

After a little more than half a day the mansion comes into view and Jason wakes up, as he had fallen asleep halfway through the journey, thanks to the now somewhat uneven road "We nearly there?" he ask rubbing his eyes and he hides a yawn before glancing at the others to see how many actually stayed awake during the entire trip.

Rose is reading a book while drinking some tea out of her thermos, the road not really bothering her "Sebastian, is there enough food?" she asks in a quite tone as her eyes flash to the darkening sky "It's too late to go shopping now" she adds.

Sebastian nods "I had someone go shopping once we left Gotham, do you want you usual room young miss? Or would you prefer the master bedroom this time?" he asks, Rose usually had a standard room she used, but that was with more family members, so he figured, that maybe this time she would want the biggest bedroom in the house.

Barbara was just on her phone, she had dozed off for a little but not much and she sighed glancing outside though she might've snuck some photos of Jason sleeping and was just doodling and putting stickers on the photo she took of him.

Tim hadn't really napped in the van, he just couldn't get comfortable in it and he had a thermos with coffee in it so fhat was part of it too, he glanced at the others and hummed.

Mitch hears the talking and walks up and all he can think is, how cleche can vampries get like my god, but whatever a vacation is a vacation, he looks at Mitch "How long have I been out?"

"Why did you take that?" Jason asks seeing the picture "And you did sleep for a bit right?" he asks, he hoped she had anyway.

Rose stretches a bit, being careful not to hit Dick and her eyes light up seeing the mansion in the distance, at least they were thoughtful enough to turn on the light on top of the house.

Barbara jumped as she hadn't noticed he was awake."Shit..." She relaxed."Uh I was bored?...and well a little, maybe an hour." She had other ones of him she had decorate and saved as copies, she just gives him an innocent look before turning to the mansion.

Tim glanced at Mitch."For most of the ride." He throws his lunch bag at him."So here's your lunch if you want it." He tells him as Valyn stretched and turned to the window then smiled at the others.

"Once we arrive your bags will be taken to your rooms" Sebastian says "No you don't get to pick one yourself" he adds.

"And you couldn't ask Rose for a book?" Jason asks shaking his head, though from what he could see it was a thriller and Rose seemed pretty invested in it.

Rose raises an eye at Jason "She has more pictures" she says while closing her book "Also Sebastian, I'll take master bedroomnumber 2. Alfred can use the other one"

Barbara just innocently smiles at Jason, she had shown Rose some of the other photos she had and decorate and doodled on."Reading in the car? No." She shrugs."So I'll just go with snuggling you and messing with other things." She sticks her tongue out.

"Nothing wrong with reading" Rose says and she gives Barbara a grin "And I have a picture of when both of you were sleeping" she says.

Sebastian drives up to the porch and stops "Alright we're here" he says opening the luggage compartment.

Jason chuckles as he gets out of the car, taking the bag with the leftover lunches with him.

Barbara giggled."You should send that, I'm working on another scrapbook." She nods though sighs."No it's just reading in the car makes me a little carsick so I don't." She wrapped her arms around her."But I did bring some books with me in my bag and I'm sure you've got plenty." She leans over."You should ask Raven to come help out with the prank." She whispered before following after Jason."I'll handle the lunches if uou don't want to." She offered.

Alfred says "My thanks miss Rose" he says bowing

Mitch catches his lunch bag and digs in as he is quite hungry

Bruce climbs out "Well this quite nice" he steps out and looks around "Little movie set feeling but that's just me"

"You deserve a vacation too Alfred" Rose says with a smile "I'm going to see my room" she adds, there were two master bedrooms, the second one, as everyone calls it, overlooked the backyard and the other the front of the house "After that you all get a quick tour and a map".

Jason shakes his head "I can handle it" he says "Babs, I don't think we need extra help" he whispers, besides, Raven is protecting Gotham".

Sebastian is talking to some servants at the door and he nods, so they take the bags to the rooms "There's a small fridge in each room you can use to store food you don't want others to eat.

Last edited:
Mitch is eating his sandwich and says as he walks by Jason "You say that but Dick told me about your bad sense of direction"

Dick says clealry lying with a smirk "I have no idea what he is talking about Jason old brother of mine hahaha"

Barbara shrugs."If you say so, just an idea but yeah we've got this handled." She smiles at him and she stretched as it had been a long ride, she raises a brow."Your ones to talk..." She mumbled."Let's go." She pulls Jason's sleeve.

Valyn walked behind Mitch quietly and fiddled with her fingers before jsut walking towards the mansion after the others.

Tim walked by Mitch and swats him with a smirk."Get a move on." He walks to the mansion.

Jason grins at Dick "Well then remind me again why you got lost that one time in a forest and I had to find you" he says poking his older brother "Now then, let's go see what rooms we have" he says taking Barbara's hand.

"Will you be sharing the room young miss?" Sebastian asks, this makes Rose think for a while "Best not" she mumbles looking at him as she follow him to the entrance.

Barbara grasped his hand with a smile, she walked with him til go find their room with a small hum, she did wonder if the inside would be spooky or just elegant."We'll need that tour and map."

Jason chuckles "Yeah and I'm curious to see what the grounds have to offer" he says "But we'll have plenty of time to do that don't we?" he asks, he wasn't sure how much time they had each day or what the weather would bring, but still.

Barbara nods."We'll have to time to just hang out with eachother and with our friends and family, should be a nice vacation even if we're stuck inside the mansion for the weather." She shrugged, blushing a little and she tucks a strand of hair behind her ear."Maybe we could have a picnic outside sometime."

Mitch finished his sandwich and goes inside with everyone and looked around "When was the last time you guys were here? looks really clean"

Last edited:
Valyn sighed and just goes to her room but she does give Mitch a quick kiss, she was bothered about not getting to her brother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back