• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Rose thinks for a while "There's an unused townhouse in Gotham, but it's right on the border of werewolf territory, although that might work in your favor." she says "Besides, I don't think Bruce will be able to handle this without Alfred."

Connor follows after Tim "Is he alright?" he asks "And Tim and Rose are injured too." he says "Though less than Damian."

Hannah gives Bruce a look "How about burns or concussions?" she asks "Done, I'm surprised he hasn't woken up yet." she says.

Jason smiles slightly "Next time Barbara, when he says he can handle it let him handle it." he says while Jake goes to put what he used in the sink "Higher than I'm used to." the boy mumbles.

Bruce snaps at her "Yes! ok?!......." he breaths as he knows what he did and all he says is "Thank you...." he then looks at Tim "He'll be alright" he then hears what Tim said "He wants Gotham did he say why?"

Wally gets up to get the Pizza.

Mitch says "Leave him unprotected in a unsued house by a bunch of werewolves with his powers nulled? that's not a good idea" he then looks at V "We'll be ok heck I feel a lot better saying that after knowing what we found out today"

"Not unprotected." Rose points out "Since the house is on the border there are always guards. Plus the fact it's that close to werewolf territory is good, Niklaus, since he left his pack, is considered a rogue." she explains "So if he gets too close they'll come to guard their border and we get free access to their forest. Whoever made that deal was brilliant."

Connor sighs "Apparently he wants to prove he can lead a pack or something, or end up as a legend, but that seems like a shit reason to take over an entire city. Then again, this is Gotham, you alright Jon?" he's worried about his brother.

Hannah walks to Tim a lightly pushes him to a chair "Come on, show me the injuries." she says crossing her arms, maybe she did have a task for Sebastian after all, he was complaining there wasn't any work for him at home.

Barbara gave his shoulder a gentle playful shove."Whatever." She kisses Jason's forehead and goes over to Jake to lift him a little to let him put away the dishes in the sink then sets him down before going to check on Julie in her playpen in which she had fallen asleep so she gets her blanket to make her comfortable, she goes to put on her jacket and grabs the keys from Jason as well.

Tim sits down as he is pushed, he moved his hand and there were claw marks than ran over his left shoulder and down his shoulder blade."Legend, maybe it's more like try to leave a name for himself like a mark in history? This place is already a mess so he could think it's either easy game or trying to one up others who's already tried taking the city." He explains."But come on Conner, sometimes villains have stupid plans or stupid reasons." He tells him.

Jon just wraps his arms around Conner."Just...feel a little guilty for not being there for Damian like whats the point of being a hero and having powers if I fail those I care about, you know." He says quietly, his phone going off as his parents have tried calling him a few times already but he doesn't grab it.

Valyn wraps her arms around herself."Why do you say that Mitch? What about what we found out? Why does this vampire and werewolf seem like I've heard it before?" She questioned him about what he means by the other statement he made."Rose shouldn't you be steering away from the werewolves? I'm taking that collar off him when we leave the manor." She sighed."Not sure what you want with the forest either." She tells her.

Artemis takes Lian to bring her to the table and she gives Wally some money for a tip for the guy.

"Look if it wasn't safe I wouldn't suggest it." Rose says "And you guys could stay with him, but the simple version is this. The packs is allowed within the city, we get free use of the territory as long as both parties involve don't cause trouble and start fights, if it does happen the person responsible is punished for it and only then."

"Jon answer your damn phone" Connor says "Because you were supposed to go home after bringing Damian here, our parents must be worried sick!"

Hannah stays quiet, she'd have to keep Rose out of the city, should be easier said then done "It may hurt a bit." she warms him as she starts cleaning the wound.

Jake puts the jacket on and looks down "What if they don't believe us?" he asks "And don't I need a coat instead of a jacket?" Jason smiles a bit "I'll keep Julie comany, don't stay out too long." he points out.

Barbara walks to the door."Would you rather have a coat then a jacket? If so they're over there on the coat rack." She gestured to it."We won't." She smiled at him before opening the door and waits for Jake to join her before closing the door and goes to the car."They should sweetie, your age kids don't lie much." She giggled.

Jon jumped at him yelling at him again, he throws his phone at Conner."Is that all you care about instead of my feelings? I'm trying to open up to you and you yell at me telling me to go home when I'm making sure my friend is okay and they're going to be mad at me for not going home!" He snaps a him, his parents then try Conner's phone after that.

Tim flinched a bit when she does, he clenched his fists."So you must be Rose's maid? I'm guessing." He glanced at her and watches he work."Thanks." He tells her before the Kent boys went at it."Oh boy." He mumbled.

Valyn taps her chin a little."Oh okay, I suppose it's worth a try to go there then." She shrugged and she let's Mitch put in his input on this."I know you could handle yourself." She tells her.

Hannah sighs "Give me a moment, hold this for me." she says handing Tim a wet cloth before walking to Jon and Connor and whacking both on the head "Damian needs rest, and if you start yelling he will only wake up with a massive headache." she scolds them "Now Jon, I suggest you let your parents know you're alright and Connor, well you've been trying to get him to do that, but no yelling or scolding your brother." with that she goes back to take care of Tim.

Connor rolls his eyes as he answers the phone "Yes he's safe, he's just being selfish because he's too worried about Damian." he tells the person on the phone "Sure I'll give him the phone grandma." he says and holds out his phone to Jon "Dad and Lois are away and she can't reach do, now she's worried." he deadpans.

"But just because there are guards doesn't mean you should leave him there alone." Rose points out and she sighs "But yes, we shouldn't risk Bruce, Damian or Tim by having him here," she couldn't think of another solution that would somewhat keep Dylan safe from Niklaus "But we also need to figure out what his deal is, I mean, clearly he would know about us, but he's playing dumb".

Jake shrugs "Why not?" he asks searching for something in his pocket and he holds out some money to Barbara "I sometimes helped my friend's parent weed out the garden because I had no school anyway, I always told mom they have me something to eat and drink, nothing more." he says, not that he would give the money to his mother anyway, he may be three, but he's not stupid.

Bruce thinks about what he was told "I see, trying to make mark....thank you for the info boys, you did good, Hannah can I do anything to help Tim?"

Mitch looks at V confused a bit "That we found out my parents were superheroes?, so that's why I was fine with him staying there but if we're gonna do the guarded house thing, ok"

Wally tips the pizza guy and sits at the table.

Barbara shrugged."Well about your situation, why would you have reason to lie? Though why are you giving me money?" She asks him."I would question you how for a three year old you seem responsible and not some silly little kid but with a mother like that, probably made you more independent." She mumbled.

Tim takes it to hold for her and he shrugs at Bruce."Don't know if these need stitches but could grab bandages for her." He suggests and he turns away as Conner and Jon was swatted for their behavior.

Jon moved away from her with a squeak, he pouts a little but he stops yelling and just slaps the phone from Conner's hand as he was being stubborn because of how Conner had been yelling at him today, so he was trying to piss off his brother but he does grab the phone from the ground."I'm okay." He hangs up on her.

Valyn sighed."You could've been more specific, I didn't know you were talking about them Mitch." She poked him."We'll be there with him, not like I'd want to be here with people who don't trust me." She raises a brow."Uh how do you know if he's playing dumb?" She questioned her.

Artemis grabs a piece to give to Lian and she tells Bruce to get down as he tries to get one for himself."Want anything to drink?" She asks him.

"Well... I don't need to buy my own food anymore right?" Jake asks quietly "Besides, it seems fair, because you're taking care of me." he adds "And I gave her my money the first week, but instead of buying food she got herself new clothes... said it'd help her get a job quicker."

Connor sighs "Jon..." he trails off as he clenches his fist "Do yo really want Damian to see you like this?" he asks "You were raised better then this, now Damian will be fine, so go home." he says.

Hannah shakes his head "No, but if you could get miss Rose, I believe she was injured as well." she says, well it would be healed by now, but if Nik was prepared.

"Well first of all Niklaus doesn't seem the type to not warn the people under him about people they need to watch out for, so Dylan should know who everyone here is at least, me included." she points out "He literally said he doesn't know me at all, which seems a bit suspicious since he was taunting me moments later, you don't do that to complete strangers who carry weapons."

Barbara pushes his hand towards him."Why don't you use that to get yourself something when we go to the store." She gets him into the car after getting some couch pillows so he could sit higher and not have the seat belt bother him then she climbs in once he was situated, going to drive to the police station.

Jon goes to grab his own phone off the ground."Maybe I'll tell dad about you and Tim." He mumbled as he pushes by Conner, walking to he front door and steps outside.

Tim quietly watched them."Conner, he was trying to open up to you and instead you yelled at him why? I would be hurt if Richard did that to me if I tried talking to him." His brows furrowed."He's a kid and you're his brother, someone he looks up to besides your father." He tells him.

Valyn gestured to her."Is it that weird for someone not to find you intimidating or for someone to be cocky like that? Doesn't really prove much Rose, he's been around alot of people like you before." She explains."But maybe he was told about all of you guys." She tells her.

Mitch says "You both have good points, on one hand Nik could have know about everyone in the batfamily including me and aunt kate sometime before we met you two, on the other where did Dylan get the idea on Rose being a vamp like he suspected on the ride here...let's get him to the location then I'm gonna ask him some questions....Dick has taught me about info gathering, time I use it"

Bruce nods and leave the den and goes over to Rose and the others "I hate to intrude but Rose Hannah wants to see your injuries"

Wally says "Cola is good for me babe"

Valyn gently hits Mitch on the shoulder."Question is why the hell you haven't said anything about Rose and uh Nik and Rose were calling eachother haflbreeds and such, werewolves and vampires we were all there so he could've gotten that from then." She puffed out her cheeks before she sighed."Let's go." She mumbled.

Jon walks by Dylan, he glanced at him and the boy stops the kid."You want to know where Nik is? He did attack your friend afterall kid." He pouts at the boy, Jon's brows furrowed."What?" He tried to be quiet because Conner would be able to hear them.

Artemis grabs a can of coke from the fridge and hands it to him while getting Lian some juice."So have you been training with Bart lately?" She sits down.

"Don't bother!" Connor calls after Jon and he sighs "I know Tim, but he could've gotten seriously hurt or killed by going into Gotham alone." he says "I get he can take care of himself, but this isn't Metropolis, he thinks he's unbeatable Tim and I don't know how to protect him from himself. Guess I should apologize." he says heading off.

"Oh... okay." Jake says putting it back in his pocket, he wouldn't know what to buy though, all he's even had to get was food.

"Right." Rose says "I'll arrange for transport after Hannah checks my arm." she says. She heads inside and looks at Connor and Tim, feeling a bit of a tense mood "What happened?"

Hannah bandages Tim's injury after putting healing salve on it and she sighs "Sibling fight." she answers "Bruce, if you get Damian to his room I will find someone who will keep you alive without Alfred.", she checks Rose her arm and cleans it before wrapping it up.

Barbara goes to park the car and she steps outside before getting Jake."They're going to ask you some question and you answer them the best you can okay? If you family doesn't come for you, we'll take you in if you want us." She offered.

Tim nods at what Hannah said then thanks her."Just a little sibling argument, protective side coming out and it came out as yelling and Jon thinking he's indestructible just cause he's supermans son." He explains for Rose before standing so Rose could take the seat and he goes after Conner."You have every right to be protective, he'll learn but he needs you and well talking to him might help or I'd ask your dad." He tells him before leaving him to his brother.

Jon fiddles with his fingers."Conner said to go home, I don't know." He says quietly before Dylan shrugged."You're a superboy, you guys are powerful and strong so I could tell you where he is." He smirks.

Connor finds Jon and Dylan "Tell him so Nik can hurt him? Don't think so." he says and he walks to Jon "Look I'm sorry I yelled at you, how about you stay here with Damian and let me and the others handle Nik?" he asks with a smile "Besides, if you went after him and Dami woke up he'd be super worried about you."

Rose sighs "Can you get our uninvited guest to the townhouse on the border of werewolf territory?" she asks "I'll send Sebastian a message." she adds.

Hannah nods and heads to Mitch and Valyn "Miss Rose asked me to bring you to the townhouse." she says "If you could follow me to the car."

Rose goes to find Dick and she hugs him "We need to get out before it becomes a hell." she whispers, looking at him "Will you come with me to my house?" she asks.

Jake nods slightly grabbing Barbara's sleeve "But what if they can't help us?" he asks looking down.

Barbara walks with him to the doors and opens it to let him in before following him."We'd probably still take you in Jake, no way would I let you be thrown out on your own." She brushes her hand through his hand before getting ahold of one of the officers there.

Jon steps away from Dylan, he didn't trust him much either and hs turns to his brother."They want me home though don't they?" He fiddles with his jacket a little."I want to go after him but I won't...least not unless I have to but sometimes I question if Damian cares about me when he denies our friendship." He says quietly."You be careful okay? If you go after him." He tries to get a hug from him while Tim calls for Conner to help him pack his things and get ready to go.

Valyn walks over but she gives Conner some space with Jon which has Dylan walk over after silently mocking Conner, she glanced at Mitch then turned to Hannah."Okay." She nods.

"You come near my brother again without a good reason and I will punch you." Connor warns Dylan "Yes, but they know you care about Damian and he cares about you, he just has a weird way of showing it." he explains hugging his brother "But you have to promise me you won't pull a stunt like this again whilecyou're here. Now I need to help Tim so you go and call grandma to apoligize."

Jake tries to hide behind Barbara, he was scared and nervous.

Hannah walks to the car and says "Since miss Rose trusts you two I will warn you. If he in any way treatens the werewolf pack they are allowed to attack him, as long as he's on their side, if he tries to flee to the other sides the guards will stop him." she explains "You can enter the forest and walk around, but avoid the buildings."

Barbara pulls Jake infront of him as she goes on to explain the situation and how they came to having Jake which has the officer get down to Jake's height to ask him about his parents, where they could find his mother, if he knew phone numbers, and he asks if his mother was ever abusive towards him.

Jon held onto him as he nods slowly."Okay, I won't go off by myself and I'll just protect him here." He says quietly, he does smile a little at what he says."He does need to work on his people skills." He giggled a little and pulled away to pull out his phone to call his grandma since his parents were busy with work probably, Tim pulls out bags and starts pulling out his things from his dressers closet as well.

Dylan just held up the middle finger at Conner."Whatever man, the kid could handle himself if he's a Kent but instead you baby him, must be jealous with how he has more power over you clone boy." He walks away to go after his sister, unknowningly that Conner had the same potential for the rest of the Kryptionian powers and Valyn nods at Hannah."Okay, so the werewolves won't come after us." She goes to the car to get in with them.

Mitch sighs knowing he is gonna have to tell Valyn about the mansion when they arrive at the site to keep Dylan safe, he walks out to see Conner and Dylan arguing but Mitch walks over and flicks Dylan in the ear "Not your business bird boy"

Dick looks at Rose as she came into his room and said confused from this sudden rush of info "Woah babe where's the fire?"

Wally looks a little bothered "I was for a bit.....now I don't see a point.....Barry's always been faster then me and Bart was faster then me even before that.....I just don't see a real point anymore"

Bruce comes back and checks on Tim and Damian and asks Tim "You doing ok?"

Tim jumped when Bruce had come in, he was packing his bags to leave the manor."I'm doing okay." He slowly pushes his bags behind him with his feet and waved at him."Are you going to be without Alfred for a little? You'll have Jon here for a little bit." He tells him.

Valyn smiled at Mitch a little."Come on." She calls for him, leaning out the car window."It's freezing outside but warm in here." She tells him, Dylan growled a little as he rubs his ear."How original, emo." He walks over to the car and he glanced at his wings then at the car before he slides over to Hannah with his feathers on his wings fluffing."And your name pretty lady?" He asks her with a smile.

Artemis sighed."You're part of the team, so what if Bart is faster than you I mean what am I compared to the bat kids or other people using bow and arrows and martial arts, just be yourself and people like you, kids and people cheer for you." She tells him.

Hannah rolls her eyes but doesn't respond to that question "Get in the car." she deadpans, she hated that guy already.

"I wish it was a fire." Rose admits "Niklaus plans to take over Gotham and what he did to Damian was only a warning." she explains "And the guys half werewolf, so...". She sighs "And I have to pack some clothes for your place."

Jake fiddles with the beanie after taking it off "Eh... mom couldn't afford a phone, so I don't know. I don't know where they live, we drived pretty far before she left me behind... My father died before I was born on an army assignment," he answers "But she never hit me or anything." he adds.

Connor nods "And if you happen to see Dylan again, punch him as has as possible." he says heading towards Tim and he sees Bruce "You know Tim, you won't need that much." he points out, it's true, if Tim wanted to help they could provide the clothes, but they don't have huge closets like the ones at Wayne manor.

Barbara placed her hand on Jake's back to get him some encouragement, relieved the woman least didn't abuse him and the officer starts writing these things down."What is your full name kid, that could help us track her down." He tells him.

Jon nods at his brother."Okay." He walks after him to go inside and he goes to Damian's room to sit outside, talking on the phone quietly and Tim waved to Conner but he pouts a little."I'm not taking everything but I do need some clothes, but come on I got to bring my gaming stuff and laptop." He pokes him."You do have internet right?" He asks him.

Dylan sighed."You're stubborn, but come on loosen up a bit." He climbs into the car and holds onto his wings to pull them forward just a bit.

"I'm not stubborn, you're just an ass." Hannah comments dryly before looking at Valyn and Mitch "You two ready?" she asks.

Jake shrugs "I don't know." he says "B-but I have a picture!" he says, searching for a short while before handing it to the officer "I never went to school or anything and she never told me. I've always been just Jake to my friends. Sorry if the picture's torn by the way..."

Connor facepalms "Of course we have internet." he says "Not that you'll have time until after dinner." he points out.

Barbara pulls him in for a little hug once he was done being questioned."She really was such a neglectful mother, who I'd rather not hand you over to." She mumbled as the officer takes the photo then walks off."They'll let us know if they find her, so let's get to the store." She tells him.

Tim shrugs."What I just had to ask, you know how I am about the internet." He tosses a few bags to him, he steps towards him and makes him open his mouth to swab it."For what I talked about before, checking your power potential." He puts it in a little plastic bag, he takes out his phone to give Jason a call and talk to him.

Dylan sighed."What did I ever do to you? You have no reason to call me one." He pokes at her cheek then pulled it."You're just being stubborn." He tells her, Valyn raises a brow at him for flirting with Hannah."Uh yeah." She nods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back