• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Valyn nods a little."You know I trust you more than anyone." She whispered with a small smile."I think you could maybe rub off on my brother like you did with me." She then snickered."We should make him dress up as Hawks." She tells him.

Artemis laughed a bit."That is true Wally, but I'm not making you do all the chores either." She poked his shoulder."But I'll say this'll earn you more than just snuggles later." She hummed."There is clean dishes to be put away as well." She tells him.

"Of course I will Bruce." Rose says with a smile "Plus I'll have Hannah with me and Sebastian will come here." she says with a smile.

"Dad's a work, so Martha will come pick us up." Connor says and he heads through the zeta tube.

Hannah glances at Dylan "You work for someone who hurt miss Rose, so excuse me for being cautious." she deadpans "We're almost there."

Jake tilts his head "Red Robin?" he asks holding it out to Barbara.

Barbara smiles softly and ruffled his hair,"Sure, go on an put him in the cart with the others." She placed the others in there."Hm is there anything else? I think we grabbed everything so let's go check out and get home." She starts walking.

Tim nods at him and he goes outside but he stays close to Conner for some warmth."Does she know about us?" He glanced at him."I haven't been to the farm in awhile but I've also not worked on one either." He tells him.

Dylan shrugs at her."What're you her maid or something?" He questioned her."Okay sugarplum, you could be my maid any day or I could pamper you for once." He smirks at her.

Wally smiles and gets to work

Mitch chuckles a little "If he'd be down for it"

Dick nods "We;ll see you later Bruce"

Bruce nods and Dick and Rose head out as Bruce goes to get ready and to talk to Gordon

Valyn giggles a little."Who would you dress up as then?" She asks him, he was the one to get her into stuff like that Though she facepalms at her brother still trying to flirt.

Artemis goes to get her bag and puts her outfit in it, she already had her weapons at the base so she didn't need to bring the ones she had there and she puts the bag by the door, she takes the seat and watches Lian."Will should be here early tomorrow to come get her." She tells him.

Once Dick and Rose arrive at Central City she leads hom to her house and she peeks inside before opening the door "Jasper." she says, at least she knows he's home, since the others must be out, well there's no one else's scent.

Jake follows her "Do you think we can share the toys?" he asks "I've never had a sibling before, so it's a bit new." he adds.

Connor looks at Tim "We literally became a couple last night, but yes, she knew I had a crush on you." he explains.

"What my job is is of no concern to you and if you call me that one more time..." Hannah trails off "I may just go through with my threat."

Barbara goes to the self check out and takes Jake with her outside to load things into the car, she gets him into the car after that."You'll be able to share, we'll have to teach Julie to share though." She smiled.

Tim blushes a little."I know, just some people don't like you know so I get a little scared of how your side of the family would react since I don't know them as well as you." He explains.

Jasper slides on the floor in his socks and he hugs Rose."They made me stay home..." He sighed."Though what happened that you had to rush off and I be taken home?" He asks her.

Dylan sighed."Oh Sugarplum." He smirks at her."Like I said you wouldn't dare and if you did I'd have to hurt you too which I don't want to so maybe I'll just jump out of the car." He tells her.

Wally finishes his dishes and comes over "Sounds like a plan"

Mitch says "Hmmmmmm Kirashima, I feel I'd look good with red hair" hears him flriting and says "God how much longer is this ride?"

Dick peeks in and says "Nice place" he looks at Jasper "Hey Condiment King"

Valyn snickers at him just a bit."Maybe so, I mean it'd probably be cuter than your emo phase." She teases him."Who should I be? Denki would make sense with my power or I could be like Jiro then Tim could be Deku." She giggled and Dylan just makes a face at Mitch."As if you don't flirt with my sister, so shut it nerd." He tells him.

Artemis smiles as she reached for his hands to hold them."Would you ever want one?" She asks him.

Jasper raises a brow at Richard."I'm not the condiment king, that villain is so lame." He mumbled and leans into Rose."We should play a game or bake something." He bounces on his feet.

Hannah plucks one of the feathers after stopping the car "We're here." she says and she gets out of the car to head to the house, mentioning the others to follow her.

"I can't. I'm here to pack some stuff." Rose says with a smile "But why'd they make you stay huh? Was the reason they all left company related?" she asks hugging her cousin. "But hey, you and Henry can visit us in Bludhaven."

Jake nods slightly "Alright." he says "Barbara?" he asks "What will happen if they find my mother? Isn't abandoning someone illigal?"

Barbara gets the car started and she starts driving to home."She'd be in trouble for leaving you behind..." She sighed before trying to change the subject."You could become one of us, a Todd if you'd want a new last name, I'll be getting it once me and Jason are married." She tells him.

Jasper pulls away."Maybe Killian just went to visit his lady friend." He giggled though he was joking."Yeah they went out for business stuff." He sighed though he was intrigued by her offer."So are you taking us with you? You still haven't told me what happened either why you ran off like that." He pokes her.

Dylan jumped, he jerks the wing away as he didn't expect her to pluck a feather."You could've just asked for a souvenir, sugarplum." He pushed open his door to step outside in which Valyn walks over to take the collar off him to hand over to Mitch to hold onto, she walks after them.

"I figured, that rather than an actual threat I shouldn't waste my time with it." Hannah points out and she adds "And you're annoying, next time this happen, you're sitting in the back."

Rose sighs "Gotham's too dangerous right now for you." she explains "And I can't take you with me." she adds "Now, why don't you show Dick here that you have manners and ask what he wants to drink?"

Jake shrugs "I don't know." he says looking down, he knows he can't ever go back to his mother, but he's not sure what to do.

"It's not that bad here, everyone's nice so don't worry about it." Connor says and he gives Tim a smile before a car stops near them "Come on."

Barbara gets the car parked outside the building,"I won't make you stay with us or whatever but know I would take you in and love you like my own." She smiled at him before stepping outside and hands him the lighter stuff for him to carry in before following him.

Tim nods at that and walks to the car, putting the bags in the trunk then he jumps into the car and waits for him, he greets Martha before turning towards him."You've got animals on the farm?" He asks him.

Dylan walks after her and he shrugged."That wouldn't make me stop flirting with you just by sitting back there." He chuckled a little at her."So what is this place?" He questioned her.

Jasper puts his hands on his hips."Funny you'd think I'd have mannrs." He joked before he turned to Richard then he starts laughing."Wait what kind of name is that, did your parents not like you? You mustve gotten bullied for a name like that." He didn't know Richard didn't have his parents or that was a nickname to Richard."Just tell me what drink you want." He tells him.

Rose raises an eyebrow "Maybe the name Grayson rings a bell?" she asks "I know your brothers adored the circus, Dick's a nickname, so if you think that's stupid why not call him Richard?" she asks and she heads upstairs "And don't insult him while I'm packing."

Connor gets in too and he nods "Of course we do, but Lois and dad handle those most of the time." he says.

Hannah opens the door "Our townhouse, it's on the border of werewolf territory." she explains "Go in so I can explain the situation."

Jake nods "B-but what about my family?" he asks "Grandpa wasn't done telling me stories." he adds "And grandma wasn't finished knitting me a sweater."

Barbara opens the door and let's Jake in, she puts the stuff down."That's up to you Jake, if you want them then go with then otherwise you'll get to visit them but I don't know them so when they get your mom maybe they'll get their info for you." She explains.

Tim leans on him a little, with his cheek on his shoulder."I figured it would've been something Jon would do as well but I could handle some animals." He tells him.

Dylan follows them into the building and he folds his wings in close, he checks out the area before he puts his hands over his rumbling stomach."And the food?" He mumbled.

Jasper quiets down a little."He's that kid?" He raises a brow and walks around Richard."I don't get how you get the nickname Dick from Richard." He shrugged."I'm not going to bully him Rose." He tells her.

"Yes he's that kid. Also I don't know how." Rose admits and she enters her room, grabbing a large bag from under her bed and she opens it, only to see it already filled with clothes and a note from her mother saying 'I know you're moving out, take care and don't forget to visit. Love you.', when Rose inspects the contents of her bag she smiles before adding a family picture to it "Henry?" she asks, wondering if the butler would come if she called.

"If they find her." Jake mumbles with a sigh "I don't know exactly where we were, so... I know grandpa lives near Gotham though." he says.

"In the fridge." Hannah points out leaving through the backdoor and she heads a bit into the forest.

"Jon and I are mostly in charge of cleaning the barn and stuff like that." Connor explains "It's not always fun, but it needs to be done."

Barbara gives Jake his plushies."If they are then I'll ask my father to find them sweetie." She sighed."Is there anything I could do to cheer you up some sweetie?" She asks him as she hands over the other plushies to Jason for her daughter with a smile.

Tim nods slowly."So am I to help you and Jon with that kind of stuff? What about crops like do you guys have crops too?" His brows furrowed."Just haven't been there in awhile." He shrugged.

Dylan goes over to the fridge to grab something and a drink as well, he was curious where she was going though he doesn't follow her.

Jasper pulls Richard with him to the family room."Do you want anything?" He questioned him, Henry goes over to the door when she calls for him."You rang? Miss Rose." He greets her.

"My uncle doesn't know I'm moving out right?" Rose asks closing the bag and she adds "And if he does, does he know where I'm going?", she wasn't going to risk her uncle finding out just yet, maybe when it was safer.

Connor nods "As for crops, it's freezing outside, nothing will grow in this weather." he explains "But yes, you would probably be helping us with cleaning up and feeding."

Jake nods slightly "Can I have some ice cream?" he asks. Jason finally has Julie back to sleep and he sighs "Well we got out of the city on time." he says "Niklaus wants to take over Gotham." he adds, not sounding very impressed with that "Also he hurt Damian, who is fine now."

Hannah comes back a few minutes later and she looks at Valyn and Mitch "He can't fly around the forest." she says pointing to Dylan "It's hunting season, they will hurt for their food, which is mostly birds at this time of year."

Barbara nods at Jake as she goes to get him a fudge bar ice cream from the fridge and hands it to him before turning to Jason."What?" She has Jason lower his voice some with Jake there."What about about others and my father? They could get help from the other heroes..." She sighed.

Tim glanced out the window as he notices the farm areas coming up, he watched some of the farmers and animals outside."So we don't got to deal with crops for a little while, a farm is alot of work." He tells him.

Dylan starts to chow down to eat."Who are they and are you trapping me here?" He questioned her, Valyn nods at her."We'll make sure he's okay." She walks around the place then dusts off an old chair to sit down."But they're okay with us being here?" She asks her.

Henry leans on the doorway."He'll find out and then he could go prying into your business to find out who you're with." He sighed."But no, no one has said anything to him and neither has Jasper, he's been too busy with his brothers." He tells her.

Dick listens as Jasper and Rose talk and then he lets Jasper laugh at his name and says "It's ok babe" he looks at Jasper and he shurgs "I don't know, believe it or not Dick is just a normal nickname for the name Richard not sure who's idea that was? don't know why they didn't go with Rick, anyway water is good"

Mitch steps out of the car and holds the meta collar and once Dylan inside and gets his food he listens as Hannah explains some things like him not being allowed to fly as it's hunting season and nods and says "Vayln can we go outside so I can explain?" he says as it's time she knew about the mansion thing, he knew this might still put a damper on how she feels about everyone, but he is gonna take her advice he can keep good terms with them but if V doesn't can't say he blames her.

Wally asks "A Kid? yeah someday, pretty sure we've been down this road"

Valyn glanced at Hannah and her brother then to Mitch."You do have some explaining to do." She sighed before she does follow him outside.

Artemis pulls him in for a small kiss."Maybe I just wanted to check if you really meant it." She teased."I should probably get going soon." She tells him.

Jasper goes to fetch him a glass of water then brings it to him."That would've been a more fitting nickname than that." He nods."Maybe you could teach me some acrobatic stuff." He tells him.

"They are, just don't go out after 10.” Hannah says and she narrows her eyes at Mitch "Oh Mitch, think very carefully about this, don't want her to get a headache." she warns him, yep, if Valyn remembered she wasn't going to like it "I best be off, don't do anything stupid."

Rose nods "Alright, just... tell him I'm staying with a good friend if he asks." she says "Which technically isn't a lie. I better go downstairs."

Jason shrugs "I don't know Barbara." he says "I just know it's going to be hell." he adds while he watches Jake eat "So... if I go back to help I need you somewhere safer then here." he adds "You and the kids."

Connor shrugs "It's actually a nice change of pace from all the chaos." he points out "We're almost there."

Wally nods "Alright be careful ok?"

Dick takes it and takes a sip "Sure I don't see the harm"

Mitch hears Hannah and says to her "And who's fault is that?" he says and leads her a bit from the house but not far at all "What do you remember about the mansion trip?"

Barbara sits down and sighed."And where would you be sending us to? I'm not fragile, I trained just like you guys...but I'm out of my game and there is the kids." She turned to Jake then check on Julie."How was she?" She asks him.

Tim nods at him and checks outside."You've got some snow here too huh? Maybe we could grab some hot cocoa before we leave." He hummed."I'm guessing I'll be banking with you or you and Jon? Wasn't sure if you two shared a room." He tells him.

Dylan waves at Hannah."You can have that little souvenir you took." He takes his juice to drink it as Valyn goes outside, putting her hands in her pockets."We all going on a ghost hunt, you getting stressed out, playing games, and hanging out with the girls." She tells him.

Jasper does a few stretches then bounces on his heels."Teach me some moves." He smiles at him, Henry gives her a small bow."If he asks I'll be sure to tell him and tell the others to do the same if he asks." He tells her.

Artemis nods with a small smile."Okay you know all you've got to do with Lian? I'm just making sure otherwise I'm making a list for you." She tells him.

Wally says "I feel you don't give me enough credit"

Mitch says "Well.....due to me being pretty much outvoted.....you learned that Rose was a vampire.......not just a while ago....but back then.....and Rose and her family had your memories erased....." in his pocket he had his phone ready to send a text to Dick to get him and rose over ASAP if needed

Dick says "This isn't a real safe to do that stuff, tell you what once Rose and I are settled in together, you can come over to my place every Saturday and we can train, ok?" he says smiling making a little deal with Jasper

Users who are viewing this thread

Back