• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"I can take you on with twister." Rose tells him with a grin, she pats his head "But we could play a game Barbara can play too if you prefer that."

"I don't know, I was gaming..." Jason mumbles, confused as to why Bruce was acting to weird, well weirder then usual "Are you alright though? You're not making much sense right now."

Richard's brows furrowed a little at the head pat but then he just smiles at her and he glanced at Barbara."Uh we could play a different game like maybe a guessing game." He offered.

Barbara waved her hands."If you want to play twister you guys can but I'm sure you two would beat me at itl." She let out a small laugh and smiled at them.

Bruce ruffled Jason's hair slightly and offered him a smile."Don't worry about it Jason, you'll understand soon." He nods at him before sitting down on the couch."So how do we play this game?" He asks him.

damian just felt like being alone even though he was meant to act as a distraction clearly he noted his dad didn't need it when he had gone to jason so he just continued to his room not really interested in the games or what richard asked him

wally spoke "seems like people are texting you about something darling"

Bruce just calls Damian name."Go hang out with your brother Tim, now Damian." He wasn't letting his son wander off by himself and he waits for Jason to join him.

Artemis does check and sighs a little."It's a mission but I'm not sure I'd be able to get there and we've got our stuff we're doing." She tells him.

"You're quite flexibel yourself though." Rose tells Barbara "How about we play a guessing game after we play twister?" she asks, crouching in front of Richard, this was a bit weird, normally she'd be shorter "How about you pick the next game we play too?" she asks.

Jason sweatdrops "Eh...." he trails off, he was still playing minecraft "Well... the goal is to survive and build a shelter, which can be anything really, and collect resourced to build." he explains.

Richard just hands her the twister game for her to set up for them and he checks the other games before grabbing the headband guessing game to set it aside for them.

Barbara giggled."Oh I can be but I doubt I could beat Richard here in flexibility and sometimes my well you know can throw fits." She was meaning that area in her lower back if she pushed herself."Okay so twister and that headband game." She smiled at them.

Bruce takes one of the controllers, he tries playing the game as Jason directs and it was easy to tell he hasn't really played games much, he does get himself blown up by one of the creepers."What is that?" He points at it then he mines for the materials.

Rose sets up the game and smiles slightly as she hands Barbara the wheel "Well, watching us try not to fail is gonna be funny too." she says with a smile, taking off her shoes so she doesn't damage the mat "Ready to lose?" she asks looking at Dick.

Jason laughs "That was a creeper, they explode when you get too close." he explains "They don't damage the blocks in the water though." he adds.

Richard does a few stretches first and he bends backwards just to show off infront of Rose with a smirk at her, doing a few flips to show off even more with a giggle.

Barbara puts the wheel on the table and flicks the arrow which lands on blue, she does laugh at Richard's perfomance."Okay Blue." She tells them.

Bruce turns to Jason."Think we can build the manor in here?" He was challenging Jason to building the Wayne manor in the game."Come on let's try it." He nudges him.

Rose grins at Dick, maybe he was more flexible, but she was taller and could reach further "Bring it." she says as they start the game.

Jason shrugs "Don't know, I'm building a village at the moment." he says "Also I wouldn't try that in survival mode." he points out.

Richard had noticed she was taller so she might have that advantage over him for the game, he puts his right foot on the blue circle as Barbara calls out the next one."Left hand on green." She tells them.

Bruce folds his arms."Oh okay, since when has Jason ever run away from a challenge to show off...maybe impress a certain girl." He was trying to get him to go along with it.

Rose puts her left hand on green and smiles slightly, she couldn't remember the last time she played a game with someone.

"As if." Jason says and he adds "Besides once I'm finished with the village I'm plannng to build an underground bunker." he adds.

Richard puts his left hand on the green as well before putting his left foot on red then his right hand reaches for yellow which makes him go under Rose which made Barbara giggle.

Bruce raises a brow."As if what?" He stands up to put the controller down."Well if you just want to play by yourself then go for it." He shrugged at him.

"I don't have to impress someone." Jason tells Bruce "And I didn't say that, I was just saying what I was planning after I'm done with the village. It's not my fault you got blown up by a creeper."

Rose grins and let's him, he was only making it easier now how her, she can use more space in general. "Probably not the best plan." she says.

Richard just grins at her."What, are you not ticklish?" He was only teasing though, he had to move one of his feet to a different color and he was struggling a little due to being shorter than her.

Bruce takes Jason's controller."Has nothing to do with it and no you don't but seriously kid...any of you would for the people you love." He sighed stopping himself from mentioning the younger Jason when he was crushing on Barb."Thinking we could do a family movie, dinner, and gamenight." He tells him.

kyle just arrives to gotham deciding to walk to the manor instead of flying there, would look to suspicious , he gets there and knocks on the door.

Jon was wondering where Kyle had gone to and he raised a brow."Did he go home? Even dad has run off..." He gets some of the snow cleared from the roads. wigi wigi

Bruce glanced at the door to the family room."Who could be at the front door?" He mumbled."Alfred the door." He called out.

"Movie's good." Jason mumbles and he sighs as someone knocks on the door, who'd visit them with that weather? He looks at Bruce before looking down and mumbling under his breath "Not that it matters, she's too old for me."

Rose easily moves her foot to another color and grins "Nope, are you?" she asks, it was a question she never actually asked before, it wasn't relevant.

Alfred opens the door and frowns "I'm sorry master Kyle, I can't let you in." he says "I'm afraid the boys have gotten themselves in a complicated situation and we need to wait until it's resolved." he tells him.

"oh , sorry i thought i could maybe ask bruce about my training , can i help with this situation ?" he asks stepping back a little.

"You can't help I'm afraid." Alfred tells him "It would be better if you return to Metropolis and maybe help there with getting people out of the snow." he adds.

Richard giggles."Maybe." He was a little ticklish especially on his sides."Also sorry for biting earlier...you know stranger danger but you seem nice and pretty." He moves his hand to another color, almost caving but stays strong.

Barbara was impressed."Think he'll give you a run for your money Rose despite being a little shorty?" She joked a little before she paused to check her phone as she was getting a video call of the kids, her father was just checking on her and letting her know how the kids were and Julie squealed before asking for daddy."Hun just stay sith your brother and grandpa for a little, mommy and daddy are busy but love you two, Jake be helping out." She blows a kiss and hangs up the phone before getting back to the game with them.

Bruce raises a brow at Jason, folding his arms."Jason, there are couples who even have a ten year difference I don't think a six year age difference is much besides not like you're a minor." He explains, he had determined these boys had switched ages and Jason must've switched with Tim since Damian and Richard had more of an age difference they would've had to switch with eachother but he wasn't pushing the matter as it didn't matter once the spell wore off since the two were married which made him question where did Jason's ring go."We can have ice cream with the movie or whatever snacks." He tells him before Tim pulls down his headphones."Wait Jason has a crush?" He teases his brother.

"It's because he's so short, I'm not blocking him on purpose." Rose points out, she easily could force him to have to try colors further away, but she liked playing games. "And don't worry about it, no harm done." she adds, giving him a smile.

Jason blushes a bright red "Shut up Tim." he mumbles while getting up "I'm going to get something to-", he can't finish when Alfred hands him some more hot chocolate "Thanks..."

Alfred smiles, putting one in front of Tim as well before going to bring the others too, when he finds them he smiles slightly.

Richard just smiled at them before he hand to reach between Rose's legs to reach another color, it's a good thing he decided to take his socks off before or else by now one of his feet could've slid on the mat."Oh hi Alfred." He called out.

Barbara sits back down in her seat after the video call and smiled at the two, she had placed her own wedding ring in her pocket for now."He's still quite flexible." She let out a small laugh.

Tim just snickered at his brother."Oh Jason does, how cute maybe I should tell her." He does go to poke his brothers cheek but the boy stood up before he could reach it, he glanced at Bruce when he places the controllers on a high shelf as he goes after Alfred."Let's get some snacks and get ready for some family activities." He tells him.

"Never said he wasn't." Rose comments, moving slightly so she can reach the color and she grins at Alfred "Yo." she says with a smile.

Alfred smiles at the two "Don't let your hot chocolate get cold you two." he says, putting the tray down and going back to the others.

Jason lightly punches Tim "As if you've never had a crush." he deadpans "Who was it again? Conner?" he asks while sitting down again and drinking his hot chocolate.

Richard giggles a little and he tries to lightly push himself into Rose to try to make her budge before moving a foot to another color."Okay Alfred." He nods at him.

Barbara snickered."No cheating Richard come on." She giggled and she flicks the arrow again before she reached for her cup to have a small sip from it."I guess Bruce is wanting to do some family activities." She noticed Bruce speaking to Alfred off to the side about it.

Tim gently swats Jason with a couch pillow."Barbara and Jason." He makes kissy faces at him but he stops when he mentioned Conner."How do you know about that?...you probably think I'm weird then." He got a little insecure about it, since he doesn't know he's already came out to them.

Rose glances at Dick and she sighs "I was drawing out the game." she says "But if you insist on cheating." she says and moves her foot to the spot he was heading to, so he has to get to one further away, making her grin at him.

Jason grins "Let's see... you were drunk once and talked all about how his abs were so nice and what not." he says, teasing his brother "So don't tease me Tim, I will make your life hell."

Alfred chuckles "Master Bruce, it appears miss Rose has gotten master Richard to play a game of twister, though she seems to be going easy on him." he says "I trust everything went well with master Jason?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back