• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Rose looks confused at Bruce as he leaves and she turns to Barbara "I do quite a few things Bruce doesn't agree with, what do you think he means?" she asks.

"He literally just left." Jason points out and he looks outside "Maybe we should give those two a room for the night, doesn't look like they can leave." he says, mentioning to whete Barbara and Rose are.

"Still, even you can be caught unaware." Conner points out and he sighs "I know you're new to this, but at least try to stay nearby."

kyle looks down a little sad but does nod at conner " got that "

clark returns to the kids " you three did a good job here , conner , you did great stopping the truck , jon , you were the first person to hear the screaming , great job on that , kyle , you did great getting those civilians outside of the car"he says

Richard just grabs the cup from, him."Then why not go after him and ask why it seems like he's avoiding us." He shrugged a little and slides off of Jason to sit by him.

Barbara stretches a little before relaxing."I think you can guess what he means Rose, what would Tim have told him?" She asks her."He could also just be on edge due to Jason and being defensive." She explained.

Jon just takes off himself as Conner was telling him that and his father coming by."Let's go check in the city how it is or I'll go further into the farmlands or past that forest." He's gotten lost before."There's bound to be more to do." He tells them.

"good thinking" kyle says floating up behind jon.

"we should split up , cover more ground" clark says

"Cause I don't want to, he's a crappy father." Jason mumbles and he sigh

"I don't know..." Rose says, thinking for a while, Tim wasn't aware she had started giving Dick the potions, though his would last longer, he was probably aware Barbara was taking them. Then there's the fact she was probably gonna join Jason's team of misifts "I really can't think for anything.", she also hasn't killed anyone in a very long time, on purpose anyway.

"Master Bruce, why are you like that towards miss Rose?" Alfred asks "She has a point, you should bond with the kids while you can, right now only their ages and memories of their time here changed, but it would appear you're still a bad father figure."

Richard pushes at Jason's cheek."Don't be rude, go talk to him Jason or I'll tell Alfred you were playing games you're not suppose to infront of me, oh hes going to like you were playing Grand Theft Auto infront of me or maybe Call of Duty." He stands up infront of him.

Barbara grabs her cup of hot chocolate."It can't be the potion thing, don't think that would bother Bruce." She shrugged a little."I think it might be the assassin thing Tim could've told him about, that'd be something that'd bother him and the team we're making I'm not sure Tim knows about it." She tells her.

Bruce turned to Alfred."She's an assassin and I don't want her in my home or near Richard..." He growled a little before folding his arms."You need to stop with that Alfred, I thought out of all of them you'd understand why I'm hesitating." He raises a brow.

Jon pushes at Conner."Let's go come on, there's more work to be done." He was wondering why he hasn't heard from Damian though and wondered if Conner has heard from Tim, he floats away from Conner."Let's go." He called out.

Damian had been reading though spoke "I wouldn't really say he's a crappy father perhaps just someone who doesn't understand what he's doing is causing a rift between him and us" as he closed the book he was reading nodding a little at what Tim said speaking "those games are definitely not meant for a kid like you Jason"

Wally of course spoke "think this will be enough for a huge fort"

"Master Bruce, if she had wanted to kill master Richard she would have done so already, she is living with him and thus has had many chances to do that." Alfred tells him "Besides, master Richard can take care of herself.", he sighs "I do understand why you're hesitating, but you shouldn't throw this oppertunity away."

"I am old enough to play those games and I switched games when Dick entered the room so you can't blame me for that." Jason deadpans at his brother, he did switch, hell he could keep playing CoD, but he wasnvt that irrisponsible.

"I've practically been saying I'm as assassin from the start." Rose deadpans, she had, no one had a problem with it then, but Bruce can't control her, making her a danger to him "Know what I probably should go find someone who deserved die and barely keep the poor bastard alive so the police can take care of it." she says, absendmindetly going through her mail and she freezes for a second before closing it.

Richard raises a brow at them."Way to go Damian..." He was threatening his brother to go talk to Bruce and Damian ruined that, he just leaves them."He's not a crappy dad either." He closes the door behind him, Tim had headphones on as he played something and wasn't even bothering his brothers.

Barbara sighed."Rose...tone it down, you should just brush it off and focus on them instead of what Bruce said, he's got his own opinions." She tried to comfort her."What is it?" She asks her.

Bruce clenched his fists."Alfred don't start." He points a finger at Alfred before he noticed Richard leaving the room."What am I suppose to do? Do father stuff?" He questioned him.

Artemis checks om the blankets and nods at him."Yeah it's enough." She smiledat him.

damian sighed muttering 'forcing someone also won't help if you ask me those two need to do it at there own accords not threaten someone about it' as he got up himself leaving the room not feeling like souring the mood more he didn't see his dad as crappy just unforgiving and harsh

Wally smiled and spoke "then want to help set the fort up with me?"

Bruce just calls Damian over with his other son comes out of the room while Richard had went to join Rose and Barbara in the other room but the kid hands Damian the mug of hot chocolate before he does go join the girls."This is dad's." He tells him.

Artemis grabs a few of the blankets and starts arranging some of the furniture to get the fort set up."Come on Horus." She tries encouraging him to crawl after them.

damian took the mug a brow raised as to what his father wanted as he went over and handed the mug to bruce speaking "here and what do you need?" as he folded his arms lightly knowing him he'd rather be in his room training given he can tell his dad wasn't exactly in a good mood

horus did crawl after the two as wally helped artemis

Bruce takes the mug."I'll apologize later to Rose Alfred, I'm just...I failed Jason all those years ago and having him like this just..." He sighed seeming to settle down a little, he turned to Damian when he came over."Would you go distract Tim for me?" He asks him.

Artemis just aws at her son as he gets to crawling and she gets the blankets set up, trying to make the fort sturdy for them.

"It's nothing you have to worry about, just someone who needs to get rid of someone else." Rose mumbles under her breath and she gives a smile "It's my problem to deal with." she adds. She looks at Richard as he joins them in the room "Why'd you come here? I mean you could play with your brothers. I don't mind of course, but still."

Jason huffs, at least Damian got that much, he keeps playing and mumbles something along the lines of "Not like Bruce wants to make an effort."

Conner scans the streets "Let's get everyone home safe and then go back." he says, but he gets a call, which he answers "Sorry guys, trouble at the mountain." he says and he takes off.

Richard walks over and he sits down by Barbara, leaning into her as he sit hugs her."Jason's being a moody butt...Tim's playing a game and Damian is with dad so I'm here to hang out with my like sister." He tells her while Bruce does enter the family room.

Barbara gently run her hand through his hair with a small smile."I mean why not hang out with him some? He can go back to his brothers after." She tells her."You're kind of stuck here too with us anyway." She says to the other thing.

Jon pouts a little when Conner leaves them to go to the mountain."Yeah..." He sighed and he goes to help people get to their homes safely in this blizzard, himself.

Rose smiles slightly and she walks to the window to look outside and she sighs, she was stuck there wasn't she? "We could play a board game, or twister if you want to." she says looking at Dick, he's an acrobat, but she can probably do pretty good against him.

"What do you want Bruce?" Jason asks glancing at his father, but going back to his game, now he decided to show up, really?

Conner gets to the mountain and sighs seeing Black Canary there, great, a mission "Sorry I'm late, was helping people around the neighborhood who were stuck."

Richard pulls away from Barbara after a moment and does bounce in his sear a little."We could play a game and I could go fetch them to pick from." He offered.

Bruce walks over to him and pulls on the front of Jason's shirt to force him to stand up before he just quietly hugs the boy, not saying a word as he just hugs him meanwhile Tim's phone was going off as he was being called for the mission too but he had his headphones on and just played.

"That could work." Rose says with a smile, she looks at Barbara and sits down next to her "Guess being stuck here means we also have to sleep here..." she mumbles, she's sure she still has her room, Alfred was like that, but still... Hannah would be worried, probably.

Jason freezes when he gets pulled up, not expecting the hug and he gets tears in his eyes "Are you only during this cause Alfred told you to or are you doing this on your own?"

Richard runs off go fetch the games and he has to grab something to climb on and get the games out of one of the closest, he hops down when he's got the games to bring them to the girls and Barbara nodded."Least we have some rooms or else we could take that family room...though we should probably take a certain poster out of Richard's room if you know what I mean." She nudged her, she was talking about the flyinf Graysons poster.

Bruce hugged him a little tighter."Alfred has nothing to do with if Jason...I dont want to fail you again." His voice does crack a little, he was trying to be tough in this moment and not cry infront of the boy.

damian watched his father go like 'well so much for distraction' as he just wandered off maybe go to his room wanting some quiet from the others

Wally just made sure the fort was made well while also making sure not to trip pn horus

Richard goes by Damian with the games."Why aren't you with the others or join us?" He asks him as he goes into the room with the girls to put the games down.

Artemis does crouch down briefly to check on Horus and coo at him, her phone was going off about that mission as well.

"I feel like Alfred's already done all he can do. Including that." Rose says and she smiles slightly "What do you guys want to play?"

"Again?" Jason asks confused, he didn't understand what Bruce meant by that.

Alfred, in the meantime, has removed everything that they couldn't remember, or possibly couldn't remember.

Richard gets the games set down on the table and spreads them out."You really think you can take me on in twister? Or we could play a different board game or even a trivia or guessing game." He shows her the games they had and Barbara nods."Alfred is usually ontop of things, sometimes I think he works too much." She tells her.

Bruce held him there a little longer."Don't worry about it." He soon released Jason from the hug."What would you like to do?" He asks him.

kyle finishes helping people , he notices that everyone has went somewhere to deal with their own problems including clark who went to work , "screw it" kyle says as he begins flying , "to gotham" he says to himself.

Jon goes to the city to check on if anybody was needing his help, he glanced behind him when he felt like he was being watched but he shrugged as he was probably just not used to doing things by himself though his stomach does rumble a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back