• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

WhenDawnComes

I'm super new here and am not familiar with all the coding and stuff yet, so forgive me for being super plain and simple.

Call me Dawn, I'm 28 years of age and have been roleplaying for almost twelve years now. I'm only into MxF only and have strictly female characters that I would like to play against a male character, either based on a fandom franchise or something totally original. Looking for partners to play male characters and who are over the age of 18 as I tend to do mature themes.

Incidentally, I'd love to join a group RP as well so if you know of any that align with my interests please let me know.

As far as Fandoms go I'm into the following:
-YuGiOh! Zexal (big fave, bonus if I could find someone to play Vector from that show against my original female character)
-Marvel
-DC
-Skyrim
-Fallout 3 and 4 (and New Vegas)
-Poppy Playtime
-Andy's Apple Farm
-Sailor Moon
-Star Wars
-Walking Dead
-Harry Potter

As far as original RPs, I'm really craving the following:
- My female character is having her Debutante ball in the 1890s (Gilded Age) and searching for a handsome suitor.
-My female Character is a lone queen of an island kingdom off the coast of Ireland in the Middle Ages, and she is searching for a king to marry out of loneliness.
-My female Character is an aspiring silent movie actress in the 1920s and hopes to make it in Hollywood, and ends up falling for her handsome agent. Can also work for the New York Stage in the 1920s where she wants to be a Ziegfeld girl.
-My female character is a model who poses for various artists and sculptures in the Edwardian Era, and she falls for the male artist/sculptor who sees her as his muse.
-My female character is waitress in the early 1970s who is saving up money to go to Julliard School to become a Ballerina, little knowing a male stalker has been watching her for some time, wanting her for himself.

So uh yeah that's about it, thank you for taking the time to read this. Have a good one!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back