• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dawn of the Spiders OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Shield is just watching for now letting them grow until they are proven to be an asset shield can use or an enemy they need to put down.

So your telling me how Shield works in the rp I started? I don’t remember putt uou in charge of the rp.
No, I’m saying that’s how SHIELD works in pretty much everything they’ve ever been in, the fact that you’re deciding to change how they work for this story is news to me, maybe if you had told me how SHIELD works in your RP, then this misunderstanding wouldn’t have happened. One more thing, I’m really not loving the attitude I’ve been getting from you. I made a statement, not unlike kameron in the young avengers RP has made to me on more than one occasion, and your immediate reaction is to be hostile with me. I have been nothing but respectful to you, if I don’t start getting the same respect back, I will leave.

Everyone calm down, it's fine.

We could see about running into a six member, since certain ones cause more of a scene to draw others to same spot though it would likely be one of the more confrontational/less descreet ones. Sandman is a good pick for that, forget what other ones we had to choose from but Rhino would have been another.

Last edited:
Electro, Vulture, Sandman, Chameleon, & Cyclone

Chameleon is too discreet, Vulture can be discreet at night, but the only 3 can be much easier to spot with electric blasts, sand everywhere, and tornado winds.

Not read much about Cyclone but yeah the thing is Vulture and Electro are a bit less likely to cause as big a scene i think....Sandman i recall being a bit of a idiot, maybe not as much as Rhino but still.

Kaztastrophe Kaztastrophe Sorry if anything I said last night was too harsh. I’m starting to go to bed later because I’m going to have the night shift at a new job in a week, so last night I was typing while both dead tired, and not being on my adhd medication.

Interesting.

Now, what do you guys think I should do regarding Flash's future heroic persona? I have 3 options I'm considering:
  1. Keep Wolf.
  2. Change it to Wolf Spider - the original plan.
  3. Or ditch Wolf altogether and come up with something else - maybe Scorpion (cause its an arachnid that doesn't have webs - like Flash).

Interesting.

Now, what do you guys think I should do regarding Flash's future heroic persona? I have 3 options I'm considering:
  1. Keep Wolf.
  2. Change it to Wolf Spider - the original plan.
  3. Or ditch Wolf altogether and come up with something else - maybe Scorpion (cause its an arachnid that doesn't have webs - like Flash).
Would this be like the already existing scorpion where he has a giant tail?

Scorpion a villain actually caused by Jameson's hatred of Spider-man and the venom host after Eddie Brock but before Flash Thompson Agent Venom.

I went ahead and assumed he was, since he was waiting for something "interesting to happen" while being on a roof. If not, I can edit my post.

But hey, first 'costumed' interaction. Go us!

Last edited:
So, are each of us going to get a different member of the sinister six?
If you want to team up against one of the Sixers it’s cool.
However it goes down none of the Spiders would defeat their opponent either they will be defeated or the villain will get away.
Eventually all the Spiders will team up against all of the Sixers.

If you want to team up against one of the Sixers it’s cool.
However it goes down none of the Spiders would defeat their opponent either they will be defeated or the villain will get away.
Eventually all the Spiders will team up against all of the Sixers.
I was more wondering if we would each be assigned a member of the sinister six

Users who are viewing this thread

Back