• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Dawn of Life [Always open to ALL]

Or we can spike them.

I honestly want to

a) become a spiky ball of death

b) see if the predators will evolve to combat our spikes (to get a feel of how difficult zetal will make this rp

and since we are ahead of the curve we can afford to find out

Last edited by a moderator:
Bobisdead123 said:
While I do admit you have a good point, but we can always develop speed later
Well, think for a minute. We are predators right? If we lose speed, we lose our ability to chase our prey.

AlphaDraco said:
Well, think for a minute. We are predators right? If we lose speed, we lose our ability to chase our prey.
and I realize that. But our spikes would be basic and likely wouldn't cause us to slow significantly.

If I were to do things without regards to what would be "cool"

Currently we are thriving. Predators pose a diminished threat, although they will evolve to combat our tough shell.

It appears we are going into am ice age, and we may need more fat reserves to survive.

Based on our current environmental factors the most beneficial adaptations would be

Creation of fins (speed increase)

Increase fat layer

Strengthen muscles

Make toxins deadly to non Rizzan organisms

those would be what I would pick from, my ultimate picks being

Creation of fins

Make toxins deadly to non Rizzan

We could make them more conservative over their wasteful actions, maybe become an ambush predator like a mantis or trapdoor spider.

ferociousfeind said:
We could make them more conservative over their wasteful actions, maybe become an ambush predator like a mantis or trapdoor spider.
interesting idea.

Attack enemy from.below with a burst of speed... Impale them and inject toxins...

We would need

Increase Toxin potency(make deadly to non Rizzan)

Strength muscles

To perform those actions, we would need a better mind. Anyway, right now would be a good time to make fins as that would combo as speed and manuaverabily. After which, we could develop toxic spikes on the edges of those, so we can have the advantages of both more spikes and still have a streamlined shape.

ferociousfeind said:
how about:
improve mind

hollow out frontal chitin spikes (to fill with venom later)
they are already hollow,

how about using them to inject the toxins

oh, oops!

improve mind

specialize cells near hollow chitin spikes to be venom-producing

Last edited by a moderator:
ferociousfeind said:
oh, oops!
improve mind

I'd say:

Develop fins

I haven't forgotten this, but I don't feel like I have the time to do the updates, at the moment. My coursework is really getting to me, and I need to focus on studying pretty badly.

I will be back. At the latest, around Christmas. I can't make any promises about anything earlier than that, but it could happen. Sorry about this, guys. Hope you understand.

Zetal said:
I haven't forgotten this, but I don't feel like I have the time to do the updates, at the moment. My coursework is really getting to me, and I need to focus on studying pretty badly.
I will be back. At the latest, around Christmas. I can't make any promises about anything earlier than that, but it could happen. Sorry about this, guys. Hope you understand.
It's perfectly fine. I understand that life often does get in the way. Just glad to hear that this will, eventually, continue.

Zetal said:
It's ok man. Ill still be here.

You studying cellular biology or something?

AlphaDraco said:
It's perfectly fine. I understand that life often does get in the way. Just glad to hear that this will, eventually, continue.
the question is, Dawn of Life, or Real Life?

Hey everyone! I'm back! Starting tomorrow, I will be resuming updates with a new schedule. I will post an update every other day.

Bobisdead123 said:
You studying cellular biology or something?
My major is in information systems, and my minor is in biology. It's just a passion of mine. :)

P.S. For those interested, I've been working on a bit of a personal programming project related to this thread.

Zetal said:
Hey everyone! I'm back! Starting tomorrow, I will be resuming updates with a new schedule. I will post an update every other day.
My major is in information systems, and my minor is in biology. It's just a passion of mine. :)

P.S. For those interested, I've been working on a bit of a personal programming project related to this thread.
AA GAME???

I would buy one

Zetal said:

Welcome back! I cant wait t get this show on the road!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back