• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dashing through the Lane

Characters
Here
Yuchino sank. "What's a phone number?" She asked sadly, laying down. Well, there went that glimmer of hope.

The young girl stiffened when the other two joined them, yet felt a little cozy at the same time. Sharing of body heat was always welcome. "Oooh, there's another magical box on the ceiling!" She chimed, waving her hands as though she was trying to touch it.

Crow Crow

"Almost everyone has a phone number these days. Each person and each household has a different one. It connects people across the country, across the world if you're willing to pay extra," Jupiter explains.

Jupiter grabs the remote and switches the television on as it played its programs.

"Now, you will experience the full sleepover club experience..."

"So, you're the one..."

Yuchino would hear something ringing in her head as she slept and had dreams.

"... you're the reason why the Commander and I cannot meet today~?"

This stopped soon.

Week 1

Ah, the morning sun hit. It's a bit beautiful, really.

"Jupiter, Bataan, Vincennes, I can't believe you three," Gloucester was the first thing the four sleeping would see when their eyes opened, "well, you'll all need to get up."

It turns out that after television-watching, the four had went to sleep, but now it was morning, a time to frolick.

P PopcornPie

Axis_top.png

"Another day, another dollar~," the red-haired Commander hummed as he walked along headquarters.

Z23Icon.png

"Guten morgen, Kommandant!" Z23 greets her Commander.

"Guten morgen, Zerstorer 23," the redheaded Commander replies, "ready for the big day? Akashi's got everything prepared."

"Huh? What's that mist?"

"Doesn't really work with the morning sun, zaat's what."

The mist before them appeared and disappeared. There stood Kasumi, alongside various others.

"Good morning, Commander~"

"Kasumi, you found these guys? Good job, girl! You are a worthy Zerstorer," the redheaded Commander patted her head in response.

"That means a lot, coming from you~."

She disappears in mist, leaving our newfound guests behind.

"Speaking of finding people, I have found someone loitering in the dormitaries as well."

Right behind the redheaded Commander and Z23 was-

8Wb3a3K.jpg

"Jean Bart, reporting."

"Jean, what's that?" the redheaded Commander looks towards the tied-up Trey she dragged alongside her.

"The Prisoner, obviously. I was awaiting for commands on how to deal with him."

"Well, at least you didn't make him walk the plank, I'll take it from here," the redheaded Commander begins to untie Trey. "And just need to remove the duct tape from your mouth and we're done. This was a very hard knot to untie, which is why it's fortunate that I always bring a combat knife with me."

The redheaded Commander then turns to our newfound guests.

"Sooo.... anyone going to start introducing themselves ooor..."

Flintstone Flintstone Yamperzzz Yamperzzz RedLight RedLight Midrick Midrick Crow Crow @etcetcetc

GONG

GONG

GONG

"Rise and shine, everyone, nyeeheehee."

That sounded like the blonde Commander. She must be the one smacking on a gong outside the confines of the sleeping quarters of our guests.

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 darkred darkred Jeremiah Jeremiah Chungchangching Chungchangching GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Crow Crow

“OI- SHUDDAP OUT THERE WILL YA!?”

A blood-boilingly enraged yell could be heard after the sound of the window being slid opened roughly, courtesy of the fiery-headed other half of W as he stuck his head out to look at whoever it was that made the gongs. Amusingly enough however, his expression instantly shifted back to being calm when he found the culprit.

“Oh, it's just you. Need something?”

Crow Crow

When they saw what was going on outside, it was evident that she wasn't using a something as a gong hammer, but someone.

Glowworm.png

"Weeeeeeee!"

GONG

As she gleed, her head was smacked onto the gong. You would question if she had any sense of pain, because she looked like she was really enjoying it.

Lane_top.png

"Well, the closest thing we have to a rooster here are a couple of turkeys, so I thought I'd do the rooster-ing for you guys, nyeehee..."

"Who're you calling a turkey?"

That voice was familiar.

"And why're you away from your so-called beloved, Taihou? Everyone knows where the little fella's headed today, there's absolutely no way you don't."

5FvRsL3.jpg

"I just have a hunch something terrible will happen to him... I'm trying to identify what it could be and who might cause it."

"I think you're just jealous of a practically harmless girl."

"If anything, it's a practically harmful girl."

"Like Akagi?"

"No, I've dealt with Akagi one too many times. If it were her, I'd know."

"Wherever that hunch leads, you might find it if you're actually near him, you know?"

Taihou skedaddles.

"Taihou's extra paranoid today, but I think it's nothing to worry about, be it today, tomorrow, or the entirety of the month," the blonde Commander comments, "well, my Crimson Axis counterpart's got a little surprise to show the fleet, so that's what I'm doing today - watching his little presentation at Akashi's shop. Probably some new tech for the fleet to tap into. How about you all? Gonna go play with the Destroyers? Gonna go look for cool vending machines?

...I mean seriously, we had a Ramen Vending machine in the base for a long time and I only discovered it last week. I don't even know how I missed that, it's pretty sizy."

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 darkred darkred Jeremiah Jeremiah Chungchangching Chungchangching GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Crow Crow

Last edited:
Tantalum was amongst the few with Kasumi when two other girls approached them. One was a red-haired woman who wore a hat that the machine recognized as something German. The other was a woman with lighter hair that followed the other. Based on Kasumi's greeting, one of them must be their Commander. Tantalum's legs were still tangled from earlier but it still stood. Its bulb head rotated to watch the two women. After her "Commander" congratulated her on her find, Katsumi disappeared in a cloud of mist. Once she was gone, Tantalum immediately felt terrified, afraid of what the two would do to them.

Shortly after, a third woman arrived, who claimed to also have others with her. She wore a pirate's outfit, something that Tantalum thought was strange. Jean Bart, the pirate woman, even talked like one as she lugged around a captive. After Jean was done speaking to the Commander, the Commander turned to speak to everyone else, encouraging them to introduce themselves. Tantalum began by emitting a threatening high-pitched buzzing noise. Tantalum was almost 150 years old, so he would've lived through both world wars. By instinct, the robot looked at the Commander and assumed the worst. It tried to get away but it unfortunately half forgot that its three legs were tangled. The anxious robot unceremoniously fell onto the sand. It stuck itself in the sand once again, causing it to make a disappointing series of beeps.

Crow Crow (The Commander, Z23, and Jean)​

"Easy there buddy- oh, there's our problem. Nimi, do you mind lending me a hand?"

"Right away, Kommandant."

Z23 and the redheaded Commander approached Tantalum, observing his tangled legs.

"How did legs so thick get so tied up?" the redheaded Commander questions, untying the legs carefully, "not that it matters. This result is like putting wires in your pockets, which isn't all that hard to undo. That's why airpods were invented. Then people start losing their airpods because they're too tiny and started to attach strings to them, ruining the entire point of airpods."

"Seems like a very old model."

"Yeah, older than Mikasa. I wouldn't be surprised if the fella started to suffer back cramps."

"That's a bit rude, Kommandant."

"Yeah, let's stop there."

Flintstone Flintstone Yamperzzz Yamperzzz RedLight RedLight Midrick Midrick Crow Crow @etcetcetc​

Interactions: Crow Crow

latest

Kankichi Ryotsu​

Kankichi has a question for them. "So where are we going now?" He asked.

He hasn't slept well last night as he the bed was somewhat uncomfortable and all he cares about is going back to his world but so far he is enjoying it besides working as a police officer from his own world.

A place with no hardships. Well, obviously.

"Almost everyone has a phone number these days. Each person and each household has a different one. It connects people across the country, across the world if you're willing to pay extra," Jupiter explains.

Jupiter grabs the remote and switches the television on as it played its programs.

"Now, you will experience the full sleepover club experience..."
"My family never had one..." Yuchino's voice was a whisper laced with confusion and sadness. "Can they connect across worlds?" She asked hopefully. "How much would I have to pay for that? I think I have some money left in my bag..." Back home, Yuchino was actually quite rich due to all the gold she received from killing foxes, but she stored most of it in the bank, as her father told her. Jupiter didn't answer this question at the moment, having switched the activity from phone talk to TV watching. The young one managed to keep her little olive eyes fixed on the screen until they got tired and fell asleep.

"So, you're the one..."

Yuchino would hear something ringing in her head as she slept and had dreams.

"... you're the reason why the Commander and I cannot meet today~?"

This stopped soon.
As she frolicked in her dream world, somebody new called to her. "Uriah...?" Yuchino whirled around in her headspace, wondering who was calling to her. That voice didn't sound like the old kitsune, who had no commander as far as she knew. "I didn't do anything!" She protested weakly. "I haven't met any commanders! Who are you? Hello? Are you from Erinn?" She chased the voice throughout her dream, resulting in her tossing and turning in the real world.

Ah, the morning sun hit. It's a bit beautiful, really.

"Jupiter, Bataan, Vincennes, I can't believe you three," Gloucester was the first thing the four sleeping would see when their eyes opened, "well, you'll all need to get up."

It turns out that after television-watching, the four had went to sleep, but now it was morning, a time to frolick.
"I slept late!" Yuchino gasped, staring in horror at the sun. She sprung off the bed like a baby deer, landing in all fours before rising to her feet and padding quickly outside the room.

Trey was in a rather foul mood to say the least. After being bound and gagged for a night, he was stiff as a board and ready to unleash a torrent of curses so foul that it would wilt the surrounding vegetation. He was finally untied and the duct tape that was across his mouth was finally removed. He had to restrain himself from unleashing the tirade of obscenity as there were what seemed to be ships? Girls? Shipgirls? Around. At least younger ones anyway. He instead resorted to starting daggers at the back of Jean Bart's head. He would get payback for what she did, all he needed was time and a plan...

The person who cut him loose was a bit shorter than him and had similar red hair and seemed to be dressed in a naval uniform. Trey had honestly given up on trying to make sense of the situation, he positively refused to be tied up again, for now he would just take the path of least resistance and go along with whatever these people/things wanted. "My names Trey." he said in a tired tone. "Don't ask why I'm here, I don't even know how I got here, and I'm at even more of a loss as to what is going on thanks to Captain Morgan." He said as he gestured at Jean Bart.

Crow Crow

"Well, let's check your totally-strict schedule," the blonde Commander said to Kankichi as she takes a booklet out, though it suspiciously did not look like a booklet and looked like a fashion magazine called 'Destroyer Weekly'. "I'm drawing a complete blank! Nyeeheehee! Your entire day's a free day! Get some good exercise while we work on your problem. We'll call you if we have an emergency. And try to stay out of tracks, our girls run pretty fast during training."

"That is fast..." Jupiter says as she sees Yuchino run off.

"She's in such a hurry. What is she up to?" Bataan looks on.

"I might be late for Destroyer classes if I pursue her. Carrier classes aren't until a little later, right, Bataan? Maybe you can help me..."

"Me? Help? I'd be glad to, but we just met last night. Maybe Vincennes can help too-"

Vincennes was catching a lot of extra Zs.

"Eeeehhh?"

Jupiter, raising a thumb, says, "break a leg."

Skin_BG_103.png

As Yuchino ran out, buzzing past everpink trees, she bumped into someone's chest, knocking her backwards.

jBd8HgC.png

"My my~ I've never seen you before~" she says, helping her up, "who exactly are you, anyways? You certainly weren't among those guests from yesterday's tour, and I haven't exactly seen you anywhere else...

... and I make sure to keep track of everyone."

P PopcornPie

"Sounds convenient. Because there just so happens to be this other group of guys and girls in the same situation as you," the redheaded Commander says, "they were unfortunate enough to bump into the Sirens, but good thing the girls were there to shoo them away before anything really bad happened. Right now, they're probably stretching and waking up to the early morning-"

Gong.

Gong.

Those were some sounds in the distance.

"... rooster."

"Since we were talking about prisoners, Kommandant, whatever happened to the captured Siren?"

"Oh, the one who calls herself Mysterious Heroine X? A mouthful of a name. Akashi's handling her."

"Away from Saber. Got it, good enough for me. I do not want a repeat of yesterday."

"̵̹̦͐̎̀W̶̦̦̰͖̗̭̑́̆́́̎̕̕͠ȩ̶͈̫̩̞̮̥̱͘ḹ̷̹͓̇̓̍͒̒̓͊͝ḽ̶͍̺̤͙̫̻͗͊̿̑̑̄̾̌̍̎̎̂̑̓͠,̴̢̛͎̣͔̀͌̇̍͂̑͊̒͂̓̓͘̚͝ ̴̛͕̩̫̊͆͌́͆̂͋̋̋̿͝ä̷̧̨̳̻̻̰͈̭̣̘̻̙̲͎́̓̏̾͗̔ͅr̴̛͔̳͎͙̳̺̖͉̳̞̉̈́̃͂̌̕͜͠e̷̢̛̛̪̠̭̞͕̭̞̱͙͕̬̺̎̓̍̎̊̄́̒̃́̚n̶͕̖̦̰͓̉̂͛̇̀̎'̶̛̻̥̩̅̽̓̆̂̇̈̍̉̕͝t̸̲̲̬̙̔́̾͐̆̈́̀̈́̅͂̈͒͠ ̶̨̢͚͓͕̬̝̹̼̂̒y̵̛̰͈̝̪͎͓̽͊̒̈̿͒͂͋̓͌̌̈̕͠ò̴̦͖̲̠̤̖̉͋̐̓̋̌̆̓͋̈́͒ȗ̸̡̼̘̥̩̩̻̹ ̶̛̱̪͉̝̿̾̂̈̽͛̏̒͛͆͝͠͝͝l̴̼̟̞̞̣̖̅̃̅̆͝o̷̞̝̫̟͎͔̱̍̿̈́͒̌̃̒͆͂́͠͝ͅv̶̱̞̼͔͈̺͚̞͈̥̓̀̇̌̍̓̾ȩ̸̛͉̦̥͉̬̙̹̳̪̜̖̈́͑͌͑̽̂̊̉̓̕̚̕ĺ̵̤͖̬̱̻̫͖͓̯̫̙͚̆̓y̸̨̪̬̳̞̫͉͍̠̺̋̆̀́͋͐͋̕̚͘͜,̴̡͈̯̘͕̯͓͎̘͙͉́̂͗̉͂ ̶̡̰̟̭͉͔͎̩͂̀͐̂̎͐̋m̷̲̲̗̝̳͈̍͐̐̂̈͒̊y̶͚̩̠͕͍̆͊̏̒̓͋̿͐̀́̈̕͠ͅ ̶̮̊l̷̨̛͕͍͕̖̹̞̹͚̬̤̘̆̉̐̆̋̌̊̀̍ͅa̵̛͕̲̪͇̘͙͍̠̲̋͑̾ͅͅd̶̢̼͍̤̻̹̥̖̳̄͗̀͋̇ỳ̸̛̛̫̺͑̎̐̊̈̆́̇́̂̍ͅ?̵̛̖̳̿̾̂̒̅̀͐͒͑̑͑̅͘͝ ̴̥̠̗̥̬̘̬̻͕̭͍͆̽̌̀̑M̴͇̖̩̯̻̖̈̊̊̒̏ͅa̴̧̭̬̖̹̻͙̍͑̆̃y̸̯̆̈̕͠b̴̭̝̻̻̼̀͒̂̈́̔̀͌͜ȩ̷̨̳͔̩͉̱͖͖̳͔̞̞̥̹̀͌̑͒͐́̑͘ ̴͖̱̘͕͉͛ͅỈ̴̩̥̚'̸̜̞͚̫͍̯̺̤̖̄͌̋͒̏̄̚ͅl̷̬̙͇̬͖̊̀͗͆ḽ̷̛̛̙̦̣͎͓̞̬̤ ̵̡̧̱̘̰͙̻̮̗̗̠͍͊̈́̊̏̈̾͆̌͌̆͒͊̕͝ͅm̷̦͍̮̝̘̦̦̦̳̹̲̩͈̑̃͐̿͜͝a̶̧͈͕̩̼̞̞̹̺̹̻̟̥͉̻͐̇̆̒̾̀̓k̴̛͖̰̭̫̬̭͇͎͙̭͈̝̱͇̰̉͛͠ë̷̡̨̦̣͚̯̟͔͇͉̓ͅ ̵͓̬̪̀̋̓͆̔̆̌̃͝y̸̧̛͎͚͈̥̯̼͉̯̩̞̍̆̒̒ȏ̸͈̖̪̼̣̱̭͚̰͛̉̌͂̿̈́͠͠ų̴̬̗͚̲͍̫̙̐̽͝ ̵̜̩́̈́̄̃̔̓̂͛̕͝ȁ̴͎ ̵̨̡̲̝̗͖̬̼̻̏̿̋p̵̭̲͉̤̱̣͖̂̊̏̋̐́͌͋̽́̊̾͘̚͝à̴̧̦͎̱̙͖̻͖͖͉ṟ̵̢̰̺̬̼̖͕̬̈́̇́̽̅̉̊̎͋t̶̨̡̧̢̺͔͍̫͋ ̴̬͖̘̱͆́͆̋̾̾̀̄̈́̍̈́͐̑̂͝ò̶̧͍͆͝ḟ̸̬̩ ̷̧̞͔̬̦̬̪̥̻̘͖̹̥̀̋́̅͆̾͐͛̎̍̂͋͝m̵̤̘̞͉͙̲̬̬͈̒͛̉̋̍̔̄̐̓͋́̀̕͘͠ÿ̴̨̟͚̱̞̤̠̤̥̹́ ̵̧̛͇̹͇̻̋̆̋̆̐̔̌̀̍͘̕͠l̶͇̞̬̳͕̝̖̦̘̲̦͕͆̀̃͗̇̅͑̾̿̾̽̕͝͝ơ̷̡̠̩̱̰̺͓͖̯͔̈̎̓͐̒ͅv̵͉̮̻̒̈́̒̋̑́͊̾̎̔̌͝͝e̸͎͈̙̞̙͊͐̿̎͊̀̚͝ͅl̸̲̤̫̰̥̫̯̥͉͕̺̗̗̄̎͗̂͜͜y̴̧͕̰̗̖͎͖̹̺̑͑̀͊̉̓̓̊̒̕͝͠ͅ ̸̨͉̦̯͔͕̦̻̝͕͍̽̈̈́̒̏̇l̷͉̻͇̻͍͍̪̗̖̯̲̰͎̲̺̽̔̾̏̈́͗͋́͆̑͌̍̔ḯ̶̡̛͈̦̳͔̰̺̙̬̄̈́ṱ̸̪̱͓̥̂͋̅̈́͒̏́̏͛́̂̏̕ṱ̶̱͒̌͌̄̀̈́̏̚ļ̵̝̙̭͈̈́̿̀̆͂̕̕e̷͓̟̅̌̓̓̂ͅ ̷̢̡̹̳͈͙͚̠͎̭̱͍̑̾̾̔̂̑̓͗̈́̓̇̚͜͝͝͝h̵̰̫̥̮̖̫̙́̆̂̅͒̕à̷̺̥̾̀̔̑̇̊͒̂̎̕ṛ̷̢̦̟̞̇̈̊̽͑͛̏e̶̡̡̪͛̌ṃ̴̧̪̞̗̙̟̊̃̊ ̷̡̲͓͕͖͍̲̞̦͚̻̻̤̘̓̀͐́͌̇̐̑̀̋̎̾͠͝ͅa̸͔̜̍̓̕͝f̶̡̧̨̞͇̤͙̠͖̻͉̩̼͌̈͛̅͜͝t̸̛͖̞̠̤̰̥͇͙̜̺̩̊̐̇͊̅̓̈́̓̏̑̚͝͝͝ę̷̧̥̥̣͎͎̫͕̲̹̹̈́́̉̑̀̃̕͝ŗ̸̢̣͉̪̹͔͍͖̭̳̱͕̓̋ͅ ̸̰̎̑͛͝I̶̥̜͎̮̥͖͕̩̙̣͚̞͂͐̓̏̾̉̿̏̈̚̚͘͘͝'̴̨̡͉̝̱͚̣͕̇͌̌͒̕ͅm̶̛̛̗͖͙̪̪̗͚͓͌́̌̈́͊̋́̔ ̶̛̳̫̱̘̳̹̏̎̎̑̈̍͐͐͝d̶̛͙̤̱̥̩̠͉̬͖͈̳͈̪͒̽̌͌͘̚ͅͅơ̸̺̤͓͕̼̻͖̦͚̻̅̌̐̈́̅ņ̶͕͈͓̅̈́̓̿͊͒͋̃̍̍̅̒̔͂͝ȩ̷̧̺̹̺̫̝̲̓̉̋̒͌̕͜͝ ̵̢͉̻̤͇͓̜̤̥͚̮̪̍͑̓̇́͂̈͂w̴̡͔͛̀̑̽̍͛͋̐̑̌̊̓̍͝͠î̴̛̼̩̎͗̓̒̔͛͆͐̕ṱ̴̤̱̱̭̟͕͍̼̫̞̜̓̎͐̊͆͗͒̍͆͜͝ͅh̸̨̨̛̜̰̲͇͓̹̤̭̀̅̋̎́̂̋̏̄̈̔̋͠ ̴͉̑͂̀̈́͌̈͛̏̐̚B̸̢̘̣̲̹̉e̶̦͇͍̹̟̫̱̼̙̩̭̣͙̯̔͋̉̓̊̒̓̐̏͌̊̋̚͜l̷̘̼̠̓͂͆̏̈́͒̑̀̍̾̐́͒̚f̸̡̦̪͎̻̱͖͚̞̘̭̿a̷̢̧̨̪̣̦̹͕̅͗̔͆͝ș̶̛͎͍̙̄̿͊̊̅̐̔̅͑̂̑͘͘͝t̵̨̨̛͚̟̤̬͈̺̟̦̒̽̎̋͠͝.̴̨̧̫̮̻̰͓̼̗͇͗̔̎͛͊͑̾̓͗̓̍ͅ"̴̡̡̧͙͎̳̱̯̩̪̰̿̾̆͊̓̓͆͊̒̆͘͝͝ Azazel popped by, looking towards the duo of the redheaded commander and Z23.

"Hitting on Destroyers? We don't need another Ark Royal here, thank you very much."

"̶̛̫̼͈̫̪͇͎̝̪̪͈͙̾̊̏̿̓̀͑ͅW̸͚͚͖̤̼̙̎̏̉̊̿̀͂̑̀̔̐͘͠͝h̶̢̧̻̲̙̜̼͕̝͔̪̘͚͖̒̀̑̃̎͌̈́͘͝͠͠ǫ̶̠̜̮̯̮͉̲̥̬̙̅̅͗̾͆̉͑̊̓͑̏̀̊̃͝ ̵͇̙̯̺͇̫͕̲̩͔̃͗̑̀̎̑̎͘ś̸̢̪͖͍͉͇̞̦̖̲̾̉͂̑̅̔͂͗͒͊͊̆̕͠a̶͚̥̲͕̹̳̍̿́̃̃͑̄͛ȳ̷͍̻̎̃̎́͋̑̊͘̕͝s̷̛̗͎̒̆͐̂̕ ̵̻̈͐́ͅĮ̵̺͍̺͐̎̃̌̓̈́͠'̷̫̘͖͎̩̆̃ṁ̶̲̰̖̮̖̙̑̏͜͝ ̶̙͈̘̗̆͒h̷̙̗͖̆́̍̉̿͘͠i̷̧̢͖͉͇̭̩̓̄̀̇̽̐̍͂̀̂̔͛̀̐t̷̢̛̞̞̞͔͙̮̝̳̤̥̹͚̹̏̏̌͋͂̿͘t̴̢̙͕͇̩͎̰̳̝̞̼̩̹͚̱͆͛i̷̜̰̖͍̯̗͉̔̌̐̈́͂̈̈̕n̴̢̨̛͈̬͇͚̠̩͖̭̯͋̔͛́̎̅͘̕g̵̡̔͊̋̍̽͐̽ ̴̣̥͛̓̓̇̕͠͠o̷̘̠̳̹͛̉̉͐̍͂̊̋̒̍̌n̴̨̢̲̺̫͊̂͌̃̌̄̎͋͑͘ ̸̡̛͇̳̞͖͎̏́̂̍̌̒̍̃͝͝͠t̶̡̛̛̠͕̹̹͓͌͆̑̌͛̾ͅh̵̨͔̗͇̠͈̖̝͖̩̞̞͎̪̒̓̆͘ạ̴̢̨̰͎͖͔̮̜͕̑̀͌̏͒͠͠t̸̠̝̞̣̎̄̒ͅ ̴̪͐͌̿͗̑͛̒̉̐͛̾̋̉͌̚G̶̠͓̠̬̝̐̉e̴̯̩̰̘̮̻̠̰̳̪̘̲͚̰͗̑́͊̆͋̈́̃̄́̊͋̚͘͝ȑ̷̝̗͇̬̹͕͍͐̿̿̃̽̽̓̈́͑͑̈́̒̓͊m̵̢̰̖̐̾ä̸̲̬̭̲̝̱͕́̒̊n̸̛̥̹̍̋̌̑̆̓͌͐ ̸̧̡̛̲̮͎̼̬͎̻͈͖̼̮͗̎̆͒̑̓̊̈́̅̾̓̽̌͝c̸̡͉̣͙̄̔̈͂̐͒͂͋͌̾͝h̴̢̢̹̘̹̠͔̩͕̤͕̟͖̀͒̈͒̌̑̈́ͅį̸̘̤̠̹̼̳͔̫̳̱̏̃͝ç̸̼͉̺̩̘̯̤͙̋͋͊̾̓̒͛͊̒̔̕ķ̷̭̲̦̜̲̮̲̰̰͕̤̺͈̑̽͜ ̴̨̛̥̗̦̱͙̠̲͈̮͒̃̄̀́̐̅̊́̅ͅo̸̢̤͖͓͕̮̤͛̓̉̇̑̚͝v̵̭͙̤̼̞̂̅́̎̈́̉̚ę̸̧̛̹̒̓̋̏̒̌͆̏̃̏̚̚͜ŗ̷̨̦̣̫͎̺̥̥̟̔̽̈̎͒̾͝ ̸̭̱̞̣̜̭͇̦̟̯̇̅̂̿̏̂͋̏̅̐̕͜͠t̵̝͚̼̥̘̲͓̞̖͔̖́͆̎̋̄̿̋̔́͐̀͌̔͒͝ḩ̷͙̟̱̠̟̖̰̓͊́̀̇͆̄̈́̚e̶̮̠͎̟̼͉͐̈́̌̍̒̉̈́͑͌r̴̻̠͈̭̺͎̺̰̩̹̄̊͛͛͂̀e̴̛͉͍͙͖͉̤̔͒̃̕.̸͎͖͐͂͑̀̐͑̔̓͜ͅ ̷̮͎͈̹̀̆́Š̶̡͔͍͉̣͎̱͔̫̥̻̬̏̋̌͝h̴͚̰̰̪̱͚͉̞̗͙̞͔͑̑͌̿̎̍͛͆͌̒͠ê̶̦͊̐̄͒̋̾̋̂͋͑͛͂̇̚ ̷̢͓͚͈͎͑̅̄̂̈͂̎͜a̷͚̜̺͓͖͍̺͙͚̪̼͔͔͊̉̏́͛̑́ī̴̢̛͓͇̩͎̤̻̻̫̖̮̬̩̮̝́͐̄̏͂̀̓̽̚͝n̸̙̟̯̤͇̱̎̀̀̂͌͆͆'̶͈̯͎̟̋t̴̢̡̜̘̺̤̀̒̏̔̈́̅͂̑̓̏́͆̚ͅ ̸̧̝͚͈̣̦̘̣̼͠m̸̡̡̢̡͚̲͈̰̠̖̖̻͈̞̗̿̒̌̍̾͘y̷͚͈̣͔͒̉͊͂̊̉̑͝ͅ ̵̧̧̰͒̈̒̎̿̕̕̚͜͠t̷͉̜͚̖̼̠͖͐̍y̸̧̪̠̠͈̗̯͍̫̬̱̣̣̑̃͐͊̆̈́ͅp̴̥̘̅͂̈́ę̴̛̦͙̻̭̩̭̻͓̪̺̪͎̇́̈͌͗͆͗͒͒̐̈́̕͝.̷̨̡̢͔̠͓̮̹̜͎̹̳͇̆̄̂͆̚ͅ ̵̢̢̜̫͇͙̝̣̪̥̘̪̦͒͛̿̈́̅̈́͛̍̒̅̚͜͜Y̴̨̛̥̮̥̫̐͝ơ̶̗̠͙͈̟̣̩͔̿̈̀̍̓͌̑̕͠ȕ̷̡͇̜̞̤̥̱̩̱̺͉̰̳͇̳,̸̬̬̲̯̣̙̙͇̤̐̂̀̿̂̇̎̓͂̉̏̂ͅ ̸̨͎̙͈̗͎̯̂̊̂͐̿͊̌̌̚ö̴̝̱͔͍̞́̑̈́͑͋͒̽̇͑n̶̛̝̗̱̙̰͓͕̅͂́͗̐̆̿̏͝͝ ̷̛̭͈̱̐̿̈́̋͛̃t̴̡̤̰̬̫̲͙͍͈̯̠̪̂̉́͋̄ͅh̶̡̡̞̟̦̥͈̪̀͂̀͌͌͑͌̌̉͂̈ḙ̷͍͙͈̌̕͝͝ ̷̡̬͍͇͍͉͈͉͔̥͕̳͓̻̐͐o̶̡̥̯̲̖̔̋̎̔́͘͝t̵̡̨̯̣̞̣̝͓̲̳̘̦͆̀͐̽͐̚ḩ̵͉̫͕̿̇̈́̿̃̓̀̅͛͝ę̵̡̡̻͓̣̮̫̳͍̻̣̔̊̽͋͛̿͘r̸̢̨͓̩̭͚̱̆͋̈́͝͝ ̶͕͓͇̿͛̏̄͒́̔̌̇͗̿̀͘h̴͇̽̓̏̽̀͒̈́̈͐͠͝a̵̡̛̪͚͓̜̤͉̬̤̓̀̓̀̈̔̽͌̅͗̇͛͛͜n̵̨̨̩͔̝̘͉̗̘̯͌̇͑̐̍̈͜d̵̬̻̮̥̜̈́.̷̢̖̯̱̗̜̥̤̣̼̹͊̈́͋.̸̛̹̗͔̺̥̳̈́́͂̆̄.̷̨̜̥͎̜͚̙̍̇̈́̈́̌̔̊͛̎́̆̊͒͆͋͜"̵̡͓̣̖̱͙͉̟̊́̔̅̒̇̂̉͝ͅ

The devil raises the redheaded commander's chin with a finger.

"Hold it right there!" Z23 shouts, slapping the devil's hand away from her commander. "I'm not going to tolerate any sexual harassment from anyone, to anyone, is that understood?"

"̶̛͕̱̖̦͈̪̪̾́̓̒̌͊͘͠ͅͅN̶̰͕̻̯͙̭͕̼̺̳̗͑̀̔̀̾̈́̑̅́̍̉̋̅́̚ǫ̸̺͍͚̜̱̩͔͖̜͚͉̫͓̈́̈́̎̌́̑̌̄̈́̉̈͘͝t̷̢̫̝̣͇͇͓̼͓̑̚ ̷̡̣͉̬̣̗͇̹̼̘̞̔͒̽̔̀̈́̀͆͑̕͜͠u̷̪̘̙͈̱͔͉̘̰͇̩̹̽̉̎̆̽͛́͗͂̉͛́͊̕͜n̵͎͐̅̓͛̇͝d̸̢̬̠̦̹̥͙͚̳̱̥̭̝̼̰̋̽̋̋͐́̔̊͊̃̚e̴̦͕̜͕͊͗̀̈́̒͑̾͌͂́̽́͝r̷̢̢̧̳͈̗̦͇̳͕̲͔̣͙͓̒̐̄͌̇͌͒͂͌͛̋̄̓̊͘s̶̡̛̏́̃͂̄̾̎̕t̵̢͓͔́̉ȍ̴̧̧͈̯͚̲͎̟̰͇̱̦̾̇̀ơ̶̡̢͙̰̙̱̩̪̥̬̖̤̭̞̮̿͒̀̅̇͐̈́̉̓̌̉̑̚͠ď̵̙̻̰̒͆̂̏̕,̷̨̧̨̪͈̙̫̪͙͎̲̊͆̂ͅ ̸̘̳͍͋b̵̙͍̥̂͂͆̎͋̎̐͝ẻ̴̢̗͐͛͌̈́͌͛͛̃͋̚c̷̢̡̰̗̭͙̭͈͔̘͚̅̓̃̐͌͆̉̿̈́̉͊̽̚͝ͅͅã̶̧̭̳̙͓̘͔͈̰͖̱̯̬̏̀͌̆̅̃̌̾̈́̏ǘ̴̱͓͜s̶̨̨̛̮͔̭̹͓̱̥̩̠̖̯̜̃̀̾͐̿́͑̀̈́̌͝͝ͅe̴̢̠̟̮̞͉̙̭̣̾͌͑͆̂̃͠ ̴̢̝̯̱̺̮͙̿̀̅Í̸͎̟͕̦̠̲͍͖̜̅̌͜ ̷̡̛̩̼̲͖̹̳̤̆̆̊̽̎̀͒̅̀̚͘͝l̴̹͎̋͆̄ë̸̜͈̮̦͖̥͎̦̯́̋̍̂̎̑͋̎̐͌̓͝f̸̘̰͚̹̼͇̩̒̃̂͘͜͜t̶̫̥̩̠̘͇̬͐̈́̈́̊͠ ̸̢̢̨̲̮̦̪̤̼̱̘̘̹̋́̀͌̀́̿̔̍̋̉ḿ̷̱̯̫̬͙̙̳͊͂́̏͝ͅy̶̨͍͕̿̄ ̷̨̡͉͇̜͔̟̳̪̈́̂̈́́͆̒͒͒̂̂̀͝e̸̫̯̭̬̫͒̃͂̐͝a̴͓̫̰̎ŗ̷͈͕̺̰͍̗͉̼͖̩̒̑͠ş̷̮̺̭̜̥̗̞͖͔͉̩̤̞͛̃̂͌̓̎͂̿̊̐́͜ ̸̠̿̀̆̔̌̌͐̆̈́̚͝i̸̢̦̞̤͓̩͈̝̬̫̲͂̿̓̏͊̎̾͐ņ̷̣̤͙̼̱̆ͅͅ ̷͓͎̬͚͖̫̬̄̊̈́̒̈́͋̀̄͘ͅm̸̢̨̖̮̠̦̟̟̤͚̼̅̋͊̕y̸̢̛̰̼̭̘̰̝̙͕͚̠̪̝̝͊̓̎͐̑̒͗̀̋͠ ̶͉̥̟͗̇͠ͅc̵̡̨͇͓͓͉̟̭̒̾̊̚͠l̵̝̹̰̳̗̲̠̏̑ó̶͓̱̪̝̠̎̓̿̈́̊̊̊͊́̄͌̋̌͠s̷̛̬͖͖̼̮̣̪̏̅̇͝ë̷̡̞̠̳͚͖̫̮̦̤͕̠̩̘̐̄͛͑̽̎̆̅̐̂̚t̶̨̛̛̞͎̩̥̍̓̈́́̃̓̽͌̄̑̚͠ͅ ̷̨̡̳̤͚̟͕̂͗͊̀͆̏̈̕̕b̶̛͚͖͈͇̖́̾́͛̅̿͊̉̈́a̴͍͎͕̻̻̍̏͐ͅć̶̰̹̣̲͖̱͋̓͒ķ̵̧̠̤̣͈͔̈́̒̿̿̌̎͊͑̓̓̿ ̵̨̜͇̼͉̖̙̬͚̓̐̆͜á̶̦̘̻̹̰̱̥́̂͗́͊̃̀̇͆̊̇̾̓̋t̸̰̩̹̽̾̒̌̏̍͠ ̸̧̛͇̝͙̺͇̞̈̅͋͊ḩ̴͓̘̹̞̆̇͌͗͆ͅͅo̵̧̞̳͖̍̍̊m̶̩̬̤̗̥͙̭̖̘͕͌͌̏̂̄̽̋̓́̔͛̊͋̏͜ͅe̵̙̦̕.̸̡̦͍͔̘̹̖̹͍̤̽̎̎͌̋͠ ̷̨͖̭̯̪̺͋̀͆̉̋̈́̓̋̑̓͂̚͝͝A̵̱̞̮̻͇͉̋̍̎̌̑̑̂̏͘͠ḩ̸̭̺̃͗̅͗̏̾͋̿̏͘a̸̛̬̠̙̥̱̝͙̩̣̥͐̏̀ͅh̵̢̡̞͉̲̥͎̰͊̈́͂͑̈́̿͂ͅä̷̢̯̤͇̫͎͔́͆̓͗͆͋̌̈̍͘̚͘͝h̵̢̙͖̖͍͈̳̫͍͕͉̬̜̘̋̆̏̅͆͐͛̐̃͝ȧ̶̢͈̲͖̱̻̙̆̒̒͝h̵̩͇͔̱͍̻͍̫̥̣͕̟̒̈̓̂̎̔̕͜ͅͅȁ̶̰͇̜̰̩́̆͗͌̽̈́̆͗̆̍͊̚̚!̵̧̨̧̰̥̰̤̭̭͕͖͖̯̬͆͂̏̐̔͌̕̚ͅ"̴͉̗̠̩̫̰͔̞̞̩̼͊̎̍͝

Flintstone Flintstone Yamperzzz Yamperzzz RedLight RedLight Midrick Midrick Crow Crow @etcetcetc​

Last edited:
As she galloped into the courtyard, Yuchino dawdled. Flower petals! Lots of big, floppy flower pedals! Mewling happily, she danced around with them, blowing and batting them back into the air.

During her frolic, she smacked into the chest of yet another new face, and sat prettily in front if her. "Hi." Yuchino simply chirped, cocking her head. "Tour? There was a tour?"

Crow Crow

"Hello as well...

... not a lot of talking, huh?"

"W- wait up!"

From behind, Bataan ran forward, finally catching on with Yuchino as she began to pant.

Bataan.%28Azur.Lane%29.full.2740771.jpg

"I'm glad I caught up with you. Oh, it's you, Taihou... I never really saw you as the social type."

"I'm not," Taihou, as she was called, responds, "is this your friend?"

"Well, she's one of Jupiter's new friends. Don't really know how they met, but any friend of Jupiter is a friend of mine~."

"Ah, so that's how it is. Well, if you don't mind, I'll have to leave now. I haven't had breakfast yet, you see?"

Taihou begins to walk away.

P PopcornPie

Yuchino stayed crouching. "Eeeeeee..." She squeaked softly.

Fortunately, one of her new friends showed up behind them, and was able to explain her deal to this stranger. This satisfied the lady, and she left them be, talking about breakfast. "Oooh, breakfast...All the best food could be gone by now!" With drool pooling inside her cheeks, Yuchino began to scale the trees, smelling for bird eggs.

Crow Crow

"WaaAaaAaaa.... Yuchino, you can't eat from there!" Bataan tries to talk Yuchino out of her nest raid. "Those're someone's babies! Get down!"

P PopcornPie

"But I'm starving!" Yuchino whined. "And I know how to tell eggs with babies inside from eggs that don't!...Well, I haven't bitten into a baby chicken yet, anyway." Yuchino didn't want to admit it, but Bataan did have a point. She only knew how to tell if chicken eggs were fertilized. Well, one method fits all eggs, right? Her keen little nose picked up on the smell of a chicken nest, which excited the child, motivating her to prowl faster. "Eggs are my favorite breakfast ever! I bet they're so big, and...juicy..."

The eggs she found were robin eggs to Bataan, but to Yuchino? They were the world's most unfilling chicken eggs. She could gently hold one between her fingertips. "What kind of breakfast is this? These aren't even snacks!" She whined. "The chickens in this world must be tiny! How do you survive on eggs this small?!" She gingerly set the egg back in its nest, only to meet its now very angry parent.

"Eek! Eep!" After a quick spat between Yuchino and the red-bellied "chicken", the former tumbled out of the tree, landing upside down. "The chickens here can fly!? And that one pecked at me! Chickens have never pecked at me!"

Crow Crow

"We don't have any hens or roosters in base. That's why my Commander slams Glowworm's head on a gong every morning before we realised that alarm clocks were a thing that existed," Bataan says, "look, just don't disturb the little guys, OK? They're up there to hide from people who might do what you just did.

Now, let's go have a proper breakfast. Jupiter's got DD classes, and Vincennes... uh... she's still asleep, so it's just you and me."

P PopcornPie

Yuchino was mortified. "No chickens!?" She shrieked. "Then what was that animal that attacked me? It laid eggs. If it has feathers and lays eggs, it's a chicken!" And she knew it better than anyone else on this island, because she'd had eggs from just about every chicken in the book! The brown and white kind with the yellow beaks, the long necked kind that flies circles in the desert sky all day, and lest we forget those gigantic white chickens with the black eye markings that can swim gracefully in water!
Crow Crow

"Diogenes once defined man as a featherless biped. Plato counteracted that by removing all the feathers of a chicken and calling it a man," Bataan says, "are you a chicken, Yuchino?"

She then looked towards the nest with parents caring for young.

"They're robins, the migratory kind. When the time comes, the family packs up and leaves for the warmer parts of the world."

P PopcornPie

"I don't know anyone named Diya...Deeo..." Yuchino's forehead wrinkled. "...but I know for a fact that I am not a chicken! I'm a Miletan!" She poked her chest with her thumb, smiling proudly.

Then Bataan told her that she was really looking at robins, which flipped Yuchino's world on its belly. "So they're not just strange chickens?...Have I actually had any chicken eggs since I was stranded on my own...?" The parents were making sure all the eggs were okay, which noticeably made Yuchino droop. "Mama used to watch over me, just like that..."

Crow Crow

Last edited:
Giggling a little, Bataan said, "that's what I thought."

Hearing Yuchino's later words, she responds, "well, Jupiter, Vincennes maybe and I will be watching over you as long as you're staying here. Not all at once, since we have different schedules, being different hull types and all. Oh! Speaking of which, why not we pack breakfast and watch Jupiter's lessons for a change?"

P PopcornPie

"That'll be nice...I guess..." Yuchino muttered. "I'd rather have mama and papa, though." She sniffled. "Just to know they're all right." She wiped her wide, soft eyes. "I don't really want to take my mind off them."

Crow Crow

Kaladin had been watching in stunned silence this entire time as absolute chaos unfolded around him. Eventually, he had enough and cleared his throat. "Can some please explain what in the storms is going on? Nervous fabrials? Prisoners? This clearly insane individual?" He said gesturing to Tantalum, Trey, and Azazel in turn. "And I beg your pardon Brightness and Brightness but should you really be walking around with your safe hands exposed? Let alone in such scandalous outfits?" He addressed Jean and Z23 this time. "Finally," he said turning to the red-headed commander, "Commander? Is this some kind of military installation? And if so, where are your soldiers? Beside than you and the others who are clearly not from around here, all I've seen are lewd women." As he addressed each individual, in turn, Syl would flit over and inspect them, seemingly just as confused as her human companion.

Crow Crow

Last edited:
"A mama and papa, huh? I know what they are, but I can't say I ever had any. If you're this determined in finding them, I'm sure they're determined to wait for you, wherever they might be out there. That's what I'd feel if I were in your shoes."

Bataan wipes the tears off with a single gloved finger.

"Well, sometimes, there'll be some points in life where you're not with the ones you care about or are close to. I can think of a few, but... they don't like to talk about it, but after some time, those same people live their lives as if it never happened, even if their loved ones are still in their hearts, even if their loved ones are still in their minds. Nothing can ever replace people who are that important, but that doesn't mean you can't find joy in new friends and new things."

P PopcornPie

"̶̡̩͍̪͇̦̹̝͓̱̘̝̿M̴̛̻͕͉͕͛̏̄̇́̄̑̓͛͛̚͝e̵̺̔͂͗͐͗́͑̎̈́̂͘̚͝?̴̨͍͎̩̣̯̼͇̤̜͚̍̈́͊̿ ̷̩̩̝̥̈́C̸̟̭̠̼̽̆͂̔͠l̴̢̧̟͎̞̗̟̼̔̏̂̈́̌̈́͌̏̂͌͜e̸̠̲̼̖̞̞͎̝̫̰̖̜̮̦̅̔̋̚ǎ̶̡̢̘̹̙͔̯̠̳̮͚̜͓͇̻̑̌̇̕r̷̡̪̲̫͈̀̈́͒̂̋͂͐̈́̊̋͑̒͒͘l̷̨̨̼̰͕̫̼̫͋̓ẏ̸̢̖͖̟̻͓̦͜ͅ ̴̧̧̡̥̫͇̪͔͔̥̌̉̽́̆̆̽̆̽̎̑́͝͝͠ȋ̴̧̡̜̗̟̩̱̞̭͍̘͙͍͔̪̿͒̆͂͑̎͌̈́n̸͈̺̼̖̰̞̘͇̬̗̹̳̥͑̂͂͌͆͑͐̃̀̉̚̚͜͝ş̵̢͉̳̘͈͈̖̱̳̬̤̎̀̀́̏͘a̷̢̱̼͖͇͔̫̬͉̞͈̫̦̜͕̾̀̌̔̾̿͐́̚͠n̵̢̨̫̪͙̥̹͔̦̮̳̤̲̥̄͛̾͜ę̵̛̙̈̆̽̇̀̓̒̀̉́͆͝?̴̬̜̎͌̎͋̃͋͋͆͘"̷̡̢͔́̅̀̕ Azazel laughs, "̵̧̭̖͇͍͂́͛̈̈̅̏̇̒̾t̸̫͓̦̣̰̝̣̙͈̐̑̑̏̆̈̐̃̄h̶̢͙̟͉̣͖̫̿̂͗á̵̝͓̤͓̫̖͉͒̓́̾͌͑̋͒̉̍̐͆͆͘t̶̢̛͈̹̭̼͍̒̀̀͂̈́̏̔̕͜͜͝'̶̢͇̱̘̳̱̙̟̯̖͔͌̽͑̈́̉s̸̨̡̢͓͚͙͇̪̮͙̺͔̲͛̀̀̉͌̏̋̄̿͋͊ͅ ̵̯̺̫͍̮͚̏̋̉̏̃̅ẅ̸̛͔̬̪̖̹́̈́̌̾̿͌̋̔̏͐̓͝͝ḧ̷̛̫͓̪̯̦́̈́̋͒̓̓̏̾̓̕͘͘͝ä̷̢͖̱̰̺̳́͗͋͛̅̄̈́͗͑͐̑̍͂̈́t̶̛̘̙͍͚̳͎̓̈́̾̅̿̈́̇͘̚ ̵̡͔̙̰̟̘̈́̇̍̒̒́͆͜ͅh̷̰̟̲͈͔̞͚̎͌͂̊̏̅̒̆̕͝a̴̧͍͓͔̘̝͖̻͕͗̀̏̄̃̏̎̃̕̚͜p̶̡͓̱͔̪̞͍̲̝̂̔̀̕̕̕͝͠p̷͉̮͔̝͙̣͔̞̳̱̣̱͋̌̂̀͛͂͗̒̓́̎͘͠ë̸̡͉̺̪͔̩̘̻̻̗̳̩̺̟̭́̾ņ̷̯̩̟̮̤͙̝̮̯̖̳̈̊͂̾͊̀̊͋́͆͊̈͝͝ͅs̸̢͈̭͖͚͓̄͛̽̄̍̓̈́͝ͅ ̶̢̡͖̱̭̖̜̙̻͇͈͉̒̐͂̈̔̓̌̀͐̚w̵̨͙̜̥͇̟̥͔̹̳̪̤̦̗͊̐͊̌͆̋̈́͊̾̓̄ḩ̵̢̛͍̭̮̱̮̼̖e̷̛̪̹͐̓̂͛̈́͐̋̓̍̈́n̷̨͉̠̩͉̫͕̔̆̀̈́͋̐̉̏̂͊ͅ ̴̢̤͇̭̤̰̗̬̲̬̝̈́̀̈̇͋́͆͒̆̕y̸̨̟͓̤̯̣͖͎̱͕̺̿̏͗̒͆͐̈͌̒̎̌̕͜͜ͅö̸̮̞̹̺́͋͂͛̀̾̓͋͜u̵̢̘̫̩͓͙̝͕̖͇͖̖̻̼̤̇̌̏̏̔͆̉̃ ̶̨̘͉͇̪̥̞̪̜͇͓̮̪̓c̴̥̏̇̊̂̌͛͂̔̌̈́̄̓͠͝r̴̨̨̛̛̝̥͇̙̲͕̞̐̉͐̑̈́̽̈́̏ö̶̜̤̙̪̘̭̲̮̳̼̩͔̰́̐s̵̤̪͖̪͈͕̯͚̥̣̼̤̈͌̑͂̄́̔̏͌̕͘͜s̴̻̫͔̟̠̠̝̳͇̮̱̞̩̋̑̊̇͛̂̐̚͠ ̸̨͙̭͖͊̈̀͊̀̿͛̎̾̀̏̃͂̑ͅ-̸̨̽͆̒̏̈́͗̍̔̈́͊͝ ̶̗̞̄̎̄͝Ȯ̶̺̰̤̹̩̭̻̮̖̯̖̻̓̾͛̓́̿͒̇̕W̸̛̩̫̫̜̻̪̑̅̄́͑̿͘̚!̸̠͊̉̎̑̀͘͝"̸̮̳͓͈̬͍̻̦͆͊̑̓̉̀̃̋̚̕͜͝͝

"Yeah, get off FB, bro," the redheaded Commander says, whacking Azazel's head with a rolled-up newspaper, "it's not good for your health."

Z23.png

"Scandalous? Lewd? Which part of this is scandalous? What part of me is lewd?" Z23 asks.

UJNTawS.png

"Well agreed," Jean adds.

"If the first person you saw here was Albacore I'd get you, but this is pretty decent stuff," the redheaded Commander says, "and for the record, we're not a military installment. If it were you'd see Tigers prancing around on their treads. We're a navy installment."

The Commander was pretty short, obvious now that the chap stood, shorter than even Z23, circling Kaladin like a shark.

"Like a hero out of a fantasy novel. I should stop being surprised at this point. What's your name, Mister?"

Flintstone Flintstone Yamperzzz Yamperzzz Midrick Midrick Crow Crow @etcetcetc​

Yuchino basically shut down. She turned on her heel, her eyes wide, her mouth fallen and wavering. "No...mama? Or papa? But that's impossible! Everybody has one! Even if they ended up losing them..." More tears came. "You don't get it. People love to take advantage of Miletans and their quills. All they need to do is figure out that I can travel between worlds, and then I get caged up and sold. That's why I don't like grownups. They don't want to help me find mama..."

Crow Crow

"Caged up? Sold? No one here will do that to you - or anyone. That's not the way of the New Azur Lane at all! Or the old one for that matter...

... plus, I'm a bit unsure if anyone can really help you find your mama and papa if they don't know where they are. Oh! Here we are!"

As the two passed by the cafeteria, Bataan walked in, and walked out shortly.

"They're having these breakfast wraps today. It's like English breakfast, but in a wrap," Bataan hands Yuchino a paper-wrapped snack, "so, you said you can travel between worlds, that means you must've met looots of friends before coming here, right?"

P PopcornPie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back