• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dashing through the Lane

Characters
Here
"Apologize?!" The Devil reacts. "I didn't even do anything! Not a single bloody thing!" He replies to Jupiter, sounding as if he's the one being victimized. The Devil looks back at Yuchino, and innocently he says. "Isn't that right?" Before smiling lightly. "But anyway... Down to business, I suppose." He says, changing the topic way too quickly. "I'm here for a certain someone. I already know who she is."
The Devil looks back again at Yuchino, who is now shouting that he is a 'bad man'. "Bad man, huh..." He mutters. "I guess so."

Crow Crow P PopcornPie

"That 'someone'... isn't a person in this room, I take it?" Jupiter says as her riggings withdraw into her, crossing her arms. "... as far as I know, the only people you've interacted with are me, her and-"

Her riggings swiftly reappeared.

"And what will you do once you find her?"

RedLight RedLight P PopcornPie

"Don't let him take me!" Yuchino cowered behind Jupiter, pressing her hands to her eyes. Who could he possibly want, if not her? She had cheated death so many times, it would only make sense that death was finally coming to take her, once and for all!

Crow Crow RedLight RedLight

Trey's ears had been assualted by the sheer noise of the snoring person in the bed, internally he was cursing, this was bad. Not only would he go deaf, he heard the people outside and now they were coming to try and find him. "Shit." he muttered to himself, he walked over to the closed door, another earth shattering snore made him want to pull his hair out and slug the person in the bed. He tried opening the door of the room to get out and avoid whomever was trying to find him and going along with his rotten luck so far, it was locked.

He couldn't use the same trick he used to get the window open on this lock, it was a lot more complicated. another problem he faced was that the hinges were positioned to where the door opened into the room. Things were getting bad fast for Trey and he was running out of options and time. There was only one way he could get out and even that chance was slim. If he kicked the door near the knob then he might be able to snap the latch and open the door. He got into a low stance, mentally prepared himself and let a powerful kick at the edge of the door.

It sounded like a gunshot inside the room when his foot made contact and Trey felt a dull pain in his right foot. That pain got significantly worse when he placed his foot back down. He limped over to the door knob and gave it a yank... Nothing. "
You gotta be kidding me." He said to himself as he took a seat on the ground and leaned against the door, he was facing the open window now, he most likely had a broken or heavily bruised foot and was now awaiting capture.

Crow Crow

Kaladin quickly turned around to locate the source of the voice that had been addressing him...And Syl? That couldn't be right as unless this person was like Rock then they couldn't see her. He looked to Syl who looked just as confused as he felt. As he was searching for the source of the mysterious voice, he noticed the machine get itself out of the sand and begin to look around as if it was sentient. Ignoring that weirdness for the time being, he continued to search for the source of the voice that had addressed him. "I'm not interested in playing whatever game you have in mind and I have no intention of staying here any longer than necessary," He said. "Now, tell me, where are you hiding?"

Crow Crow Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

The snoring would finally stop.

"If you are a spy, you are not a very competent one," a voice emerged as a silhoette appears in front of Trey. Despite the vagueness of the shape, she could be seen holding a flashlight that soon lit upwards and revealed her face.

Jean_BartIcon.png

"I was wondering what you would do next. But it seems that you were not going to do anything, and couldn't if you wanted to."

From the sills of the window rose a shadowy figure that jumped into the confines of the room.

"Ninja! Haaaa!"

"My superior will not be able to tend to you until the sun rises, so state your reason for being here, directly to me."

His movement was heavily reduced and two others were in the room, both pursuing and cornering him. Even if a miracle allowed him to leave through the door behind him, he would need another miracle to avoid the one more individual pursuing him.

Midrick Midrick

"Not interested? It's OK..."

A good deal of mist gathered in one place, before disappearing, revealing a girl who hovered in the air.

Kasumi.png

"My name is Kasumi... Kasumi of the Asashio-class... this is my friend, Foo..."

The one known as Kasumi seemed to refer to an invisible entity for the latter introduction.

"... if you want to leave this place so soon, you will have to leave from where you came here from, now won't you?"

Flintstone Flintstone Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

Trey looked up at the woman who had been previously trying to deafen him. He sniffed when he heard speak of him being a spy. " Maybe I did that to wake you up, you ever think of that?" he said, running a hand through his hair and sweeping it up off of his forehead. "With that amount of snoring I'm surprised that you don't get noise complaints. And believe me, there's plenty I could still do." he said as he looked up at her and stood up on his good foot. Even in the darkness he could see his a good bit taller than her.

A noise from the window made him turn his head at the... whatever it was in the room now. " A real ninja wouldn't announce their presence." he said matter of factly to the other shape. He turned back to the French lady with the flashlight after she ordered him to say what he was doing. He took a half step, half limp closer to her. " Maybe you could start by telling me exactly where the hell I am, unless I died in my sleep and this is the afterlife, I have no idea how I got here or why. So an explanation would be pretty nice." he said as he locked eyes with her.

Crow Crow

"If you've got nothing else to say... don't waste our time..." Jupiter directs her words towards the devil.

P PopcornPie RedLight RedLight

"Wha- what? I don't snore! Not that loudly... do I?" the lady was visibly blushing as she looked about frantically.

"Well, I don't live in this building. I'd never know," the 'ninja' replies.

The lady crosses her arms.

"Moving on, these are the dormitaries of the Vichya Dominion. The larger area you see before you is the headquarters of a united front of the world's naval factions - the new Azur Lane. Does that answer your question?

If so, I have another request - identify yourself."

Midrick Midrick

“Well,I'm not feeling relatively tired at the very least.” Hikaru spoke out, “Hopefully they wouldn't mind us taking a walk around.”

“Well,they didn't state that it was a rule to stay in our rooms once it's nearly lights out and all that.” Katsuo responded.

“Well then,meet you back here in around 30 minutes,that okay with you?”

“Until I know which room we've picked,guess that'll do.”

Katsuo agreed before the duo set off to further explore on their own pace. Even with the tour around their current safezone,it would be a good idea to be more familiar with the area. Especially for the sake of ensuring that they do not get lost while wandering around.

Crow Crow

As Tantalum sat in place, readying itself to walk on the dreaded sand while listening to the stranger respond to the voice, It witnessed a large amount of mist that had collected nearby. A young girl materialized from the mist and floated in place. It stared at the girl like a deer in headlights, only shaking nervously. It prepared itself to take off in case of an emergency by firmly anchoring its pointed feet in the sand. If she was hostile, Tantalum would try to flee. Even if it ended up falling and getting stuck in the sand again.

The strange hovering girl called herself "Kasumi of the Asashio-class." She then introduced a friend of hers named Foo, who was not to be seen. Tantalum looked around in confusion. Following this, Kasumi stated that they would have to return to where they came from to go home. Speaking of which, how did it get here? In fact, where was Tantalum? The surrounding area seemed to show evidence of civilization, and the architecture suggested that they were newer 21st Century structures.

Tantalum slowly stood up from its spot, shaking slightly as it sunk further into the sand. It then proceeded to, after a few more moments of deliberation, walk around in the sand. It took baby steps and the way it attempted to move across the sand was reminiscent to a dog trying to walk in shoes. It slowly moved about, lifting its legs high and shaking sand off as he went. It almost fell a few times but managed to catch itself. It was a comical sight. After just wandering around, it gradually made its way towards the girl and the stranger at a painfully slow pace.

Crow Crow Flintstone Flintstone

The Devil is spying on Tantalum, while invisible, at this very moment. Anyone capable of seeing through different dimensions, would see him. However, in the most horrific appearance possible. The Devil in its purest form. But to the normal eye, he's invisible.

There's also Kasumi, an Asashio-class Destroyer. What could the Devil be doing? Why is he spying on these two? No one really knows his intentions.

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz Crow Crow Flintstone Flintstone

The Devil finally disappeared, reinstilling a feeling of calmness inside Yuchino. "Thank you, miss Jupiter." She climbed back onto the bed, hugging her lute. Maybe it would help her sleep if she played a lullaby?

"Hm, hm, hmmm hm hahum hmm..." She hummed quietly, then plucked the corresponding strings. It was so hard to remember what lullabies she learned, with everything else clogging up her head. "I wish you could remind me, mama..."

"He's gone," Jupiter says to Yuchino. "No need to thank me... I think... I guess I myself should be going now. Think you can handle being by yourself?"

P PopcornPie Crow Crow

"Oh, do you want to play?" Kasumi asked Tantalum, "how about them?"

It appears that the dynamic W duo would be stumble upon this strange gathering, and Kasumi had identified them.

She then turns to see someone else who was not seen by the others, unintimidated by the Devil's eldreitch appearance, only following with a giggle.

"You have much strength, yet you hide yourself away... what could you be hiding from?"

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz Crow Crow Flintstone Flintstone RedLight RedLight

"Maybe..." Yuchino's tone, however, clearly said "no". She had just come around to trust someone in this scary world, and was never good at sleeping on her own to begin with. She had to rely on the company of owls and cats. Indoors, she didn't have access to animals, so there was nobody to protect her from her nightmares. And she couldn't keep playing lullabies on her lute while unconscious, no matter how hard she'd tried.

Crow Crow

Tantalum paused once again as the levitating girl addressed it. It continued to shake nervously, which caused more sand to come off it. It wasn't sure what she was talking about, but it wasn't going to risk asking her anyways. Even if he wanted to.

The machine almost fell backward at the sound of Kasumi's laughter. Tantalum caught itself before it fell over, causing it to land in an awkward position. Its three legs were tangled together, foiling Tantalum's chance of a swift escape. Shortly after, the girl seemingly spoke to herself about nonsensical things. Was she talking to herself, Foo, or somebody different?

Nonetheless, Tantalum responded by frantically looking around yet again. While trying to correct its posture, careful not to lose its balance, Tantalum loudly buzzed at Kasumi. It wanted her to know that it was aggravated, hoping that its scare tactic would work and she would go away.

Crow Crow Flintstone Flintstone RedLight RedLight

“Hmm?”

Hikaru turned to look at the small group he and Katuso had momentarily passed by. He held a smile as he turned back at Katsuo.

“So...you thinking of joining them?”

“Ha? I was going to wander around the premise however....”

The fiery haired young man spoke,shaking his head in response. He was not really in the mood for another chat for all that matters.

!!!
The Devil is surprised to see that someone here is capable of seeing through dimensions. And upon being seen, it seems that he needs a change of plan.
"Nice ****en eyes you got there, missy." The Devil finally speaks, and reveals himself. He topless, yet again, only wearing green jersey shorts. "It's kind of hot in here." He says, putting on a pair of shades. "But anyhow... May I borrow your eyes?" The Devil asks her nicely.

Crow Crow

Jupiter looks back as she prepares to pull the doorknobs down and leave, then stops. She walks back and tucks herself into Yuchino's bed as she begins to fall asleep.

P PopcornPie Crow Crow

"No can do~" Kasumi giggles towards the devil that, through the eyes of all the others appearing, popped into reality out of the blue. "feeling hot on a cool night in the outdoors? You must be colder than any night to feel that~."

Crow Crow Flintstone Flintstone RedLight RedLight SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

Last edited:
"Nyeh? Don't you have that sleepover to attend to?" Yuchino was confused to see Jupiter abruptly joining her, but felt relief building within her organ. She immediately snuggled in, savoring Jupiter's body heat, her soft breathing. This was just like how her mother used to let her sleep in her bed, whenever she was scared. "Is mama scared without me? Is papa cuddling her to sleep? Maybe she's snuggling Muffoki instead..." In her dreams, she wasn't separated from any of them. She would step into her home, hug her mama, receive a kill from her papa, and then hunt for chicken eggs with Muffoki, a fluffy colorpoint cat. Hopefully, when she had together enough people with strong emotions to draw from, that dream would be reality again.

Crow Crow

"Ooh, what's that?" Yuchino leaned forward to smell the phone. It didn't have much odor. Was it magic, like the TV? "You mean, we don't have to go outside, and get them?"

"You'll see."

Jupiter makes a call.

"Yup. Right here. Why not you join me?"

In a mere matter of minutes, the door is knocked, and two individuals are allowed in.

BataanSleepy.png

"Ah~ so this is what you were up to, Jupiter~.... care to introduce your friend?"

VincennesSleepy.png

"... so the sleepover is here now?"

"Well Yuchino, I want you to meet my sleepover club," Jupiter explains, "that's Independence-class Aircraft Carrier Bataan, and that's New Orleans-class Heavy Cruiser Vincennes. They're my friends, so they can be your friends too...

... wait, how about you be one of us? Our activities are pretty energy-efficient."

P PopcornPie

Within minutes of Jupiter speaking into her "phone", two new people arrived! Yuchino's eyes sparkled like the night sky. "You can summon people with that tiny cont...contrip...that little thing?" She climbed over Jupiter's lap, trying to intercept the phone. "Wow! It's-That is-Chief Duncan would be all over that kind of magic! Maybe I can use it to call my mama and papa!" They wouldn't believe such a device existed!

Crow Crow

"Well, if your mama and papa have a phone number, sure you can," Jupiter says.

Bataan and Vincennes began to tuck themselves into the same bed as Jupiter and Yuchino.

Jupiter then looks towards a television attached to the ceiling.

"Do you wanna watch the telly... before we sleep?"

P PopcornPie

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back