Darkening Skies - OOC

Sneaky, cunning, yet relatively straight forward mercenary? Does the job, gets paid? Will kick the shit out of raiders, intruders and assassins for money, in a display of true professionalism?

I think key to the good doctor's character is the occasional hint that deep down, he's not necessarily such a good guy. Not always. He's a guy doing nice things, but who has a core of real roguish dickery lurking in there.

No?

Ok, Urral knows Heresh pretty well, it appears.

In any case, with materials ordered, the only thing left on Heresh's own agenda is to find time to visit the cathedral of the Dying Dragon, and then maybe clean off.

Oh Urral didn't like that response~

In any case, The dellebron talk earlier reminded me I need to finish Enzri. How much XP should I give to have her at our level and where are the rule variations for DS?

Urral was fishing for an invitation to relax with Lenore, not Heresh. She's not in the best of moods and is subconsciously itching for a fight/drama so she's taking it as a slight that Lenore doesn't want to hang out.

*claps*

Situation most skillfully averted.

Poor Lenore could not have anticipated the rank of Desolators first duties entailed keeping tabs on a particularly difficult Lezekim, dealing with the elaborate politics of Noble spire claimants and not just simply crushing her foes.

Throughout that entire thing, Lenore's just like "Oh for crying out... Look, I just wanna take a bath by myself, 'cause I'm after spending a month with you fuckers in close quarters, and I don't want to have to listen to one of you and resist the urge to brain you,"

Were it anyone else, she'd have basically just said "I would prefer to be alone," but A) Urral is an Ascended, and deserves a little more courtesy, and B) Urral is difficult, and liable to throw a shitfit if blatantly told to skive off.

I always got the impression infernals had to be treated differently on a case by case basis but all of them with respect and clever wording to satisfy their weird quirks.

Edit:

Though again, maybe those in House Lybar and Dellebron wouldn't mind it as much seeing as a Lybar could enjoy the occasional snip at them and Dellebron would get off on the Envy but would know about it which would make them less envious but at the same time make them more envious but at the same time...

lol_twitch_skin_vandale_splash_hd.jpg

Mechan would have loved this bar so much. He would have been extolling the virtues of high quality alchemicaly-derived gunpowder and liquid explosive compounds used in a weapon with high-quality optics.

Captain Hesperus

Sorry! I've been useless since Trespasser came out for DA:I, it is however finished and now y'all have a couple of years of my full attention. (At least until ME: Andromeda comes out.)

EDIT: This is bad, y'all. I keep wanting to call Roland Blackwall.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did. Hold on,

I told you I've been absolutely useless. In my defense though, your post got lost in the novels the others were writing, mostly because I'm blind and attracted to bright colors. Fixed!

Also, refreshing my brain on lore reminds me how friggin' awesome the Worldcap is.

Last edited by a moderator:
After the War of the Three Dragons. Roughly 180 or so years before this game. No guns, no airships, start up of the whole situations that're happening today.

And... I think it is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back