• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dark World reboot OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hey Tyra Tyra , I was looking back at my post and was wondering if I may have missed out on what Kaia's ability could be doing (if anything) ?

Hey Tyra Tyra , I was looking back at my post and was wondering if I may have missed out on what Kaia's ability could be doing (if anything) ?
Ah, I'll hopefully be answering your question in my next post. ;) If it's not clear then, I'll clarify haha. What I will say that's noted in her ref sheet is that heat is her main weakness. So if she's warm/feverish that's not good. On that same note, cold would make sense to help now wouldn't it?

Note most Abnorms dont know what Abnorm rank they're classified as -if they even know theres a classification system at all-, most dont know about Abnorm "types" either. In universe -that stuff is WG stuff only, really. Out of universe -its just something for the bio lol

A cold mist seemed to emanate from Kaia’s iron grip, while ice crystals began to ripple across Sera’s arm where Kaia had hold of her. They were tiny in size, but they were continuing to grow and if allowed to continue, they would most certainly cause frostbite.

Oh Shet

Such a good author

Oh geez, I keep finding typos in it though, looolll. I think I fixed most of them. Sometimes my fingers type faster than my brain is thinking/processing. <D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back