• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dark World reboot OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
hmm thats interesting! but nope! guess again :D

Then she is either a extremely powerful abnormality or her powers only work in specific circumstances. Because if I remember correctly she fixed randomfellas character's hand just by waving her hand that's nuts lol

Then she is either a extremely powerful abnormality or her powers only work in specific circumstances. Because if I remember correctly she fixed randomfellas character's hand just by waving her hand that's nuts lol
AH YES i remember that! ^w^
that is a HUGE hint to her power lol

think about exactly what that would mean ^w^ <3 and no her power works when she wants it to like anyone else

AH YES i remember that! ^w^
that is a HUGE hint to her power lol

think about exactly what that would mean ^w^ <3 and no her power works when she wants it to like anyone else

Is it some kind of healing ability? Or perhaps time reversal to reset the hand to where it was before it was broken?

Is it some kind of healing ability? Or perhaps time reversal to reset the hand to where it was before it was broken?

Know that character wasn't hurt in any way her abnormality made her hands look very monstrous and hidden made her hands look normal at least for a second or two

I love how whenever I go on hiatus from RPNation, they completely revamp their interface and it always looks totally different when I come back. xD

Kinda digging this dark theme though. It's easier on my eyes sometimes.

I love how whenever I go on hiatus from RPNation, they completely revamp their interface and it always looks totally different when I come back. xD

Kinda digging this dark theme though. It's easier on my eyes sometimes.

Wasnt that an option you could set yourself? I had it on Dark Theme last year

Wasnt that an option you could set yourself? I had it on Dark Theme last year
Probably, I just liked the colored options, so I had mine on purple all the time before, lol. Man I feel old, I've been on this site so long, I've experienced like 5 different interface makeovers. They just can't make up their mind.

Probably, I just liked the colored options, so I had mine on purple all the time before, lol. Man I feel old, I've been on this site so long, I've experienced like 5 different interface makeovers. They just can't make up their mind.

Lol yeah I think this would be roughly my 3-4th make over. Well at least they are trying out new things to improve right?

I wonder what Snow's inability to bring out her thorns imply...

I tried to imagining Jackson with his face as he was excercising. Quite the image.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back