• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dark World reboot OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
guess who just made an opening post

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhh
I'm getting there. <D Just gotta get off work first. Also just to clarify, Kaia's wound was in her side close to the rib region. I poofed before and wasn't able to clarify, so just stating for reference now to anyone taking care of her. I hope to make it more clear in my opening post.

Syphe Syphe

Reading through all the final pages I missed in the old to thread. Y'all took such good care of Kaia *sniff* Thank you guys ;u;

I need to re-read the rp myself and see what I missed after I poofed. But would it be safe to say that Kaia was probably brought with the other survivors to the new base? I feel that after the battle, she probably fell into a type of mild coma as her body tries to start healing, which I can then wake her up as soon as I'm read to join y'all in the new rp. So to whoever is taking care of her, feel free to mention/interact with her lifeless body until I can set up a reply, lmao.

Did that in my post sorta
You could say she is in one of the rooms Sera cleared out

Drook Drook
your dude is accepted, i didnt see anything i particularly thought was bad or wasnt plausible or anything :P

ill work on a posty soonsies guys! ^w^ <3

you know, reading back through some of this, i forgot how adorable i made young Vira and young Ellie and even The Devil XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back