• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dark World reboot OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
OKIE DOKIE!! i know its been AGES! but..

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! (also like a bit late, but w/es lolz)

i hope everyone had a fantastic christmas this year! :D<3 i miss you all! mwaaaa!! :blowkiss:

Merry Christmas to you!
And everyone here!

Get anything interesting?
Give anything interesting?

I gave my baby lil' cousin a cotton plushie that had a smaller plushie inside of it.
I got a bag of chips as a present. Lol.

Merry Christmas to you!
And everyone here!

Get anything interesting?
Give anything interesting?

I gave my baby lil' cousin a cotton plushie that had a smaller plushie inside of it.
I got a bag of chips as a present. Lol.
cute lolz :P
chips? XD

nope nope

with resident evil 2 here.. ive been thinking zombies a lot XD

and in my mind, im also thinking high school of the dead-ish

so anyone interested in a high school of the dead x resident evil-ish type of rp?

I mean, possibly, though it's one of those things I'm not so sure how well it'll click with me.
Always willing to give it a shot though if it has zombs.

Oh, not saying that it isn't for me, just saying I haven't done it enough to be able to know right off the bat how I would feel about it.

with resident evil 2 here.. ive been thinking zombies a lot XD

and in my mind, im also thinking high school of the dead-ish

so anyone interested in a high school of the dead x resident evil-ish type of rp?

Just finished watching a playthrough for both Leon and Claire.
Having to figure out puzzles would be super interesting if you think about it!
RE took place in a police department that had was converted from a museum (which confuses me but thats besides the point). What if ours took place somewhere similar? Mall?
I wonder how we'd deal with a zombie threat though. I'm all for very a possible chance of death for characters.
Ohhh what if we did something similar to ZombiU where if you lose a character, you could possibly find the zombified corpse of your former OC and get your loot back -- assuming no one else was able to get it back for you.
Could even throw in skill trees too but that might get a bit too complicated.

sounds neat syphe, but im not sure how thatd work, care to explain more? i havent played zombieu

*ZombiU was used simply as an example. The main point of it was the concept of having persistent characters that carry on in the RP beyond death, since this would be zombie-themed. Those characters would hold onto items (including puzzle pieces) if they succumb to the zombie threat out in the field, and no one is able to retrieve it from them beforehand.

For example: If my character has a key to unlock a door, and I die in some random room on the other side of the building, with no one with me, every one who wants to get through said door would have to make their way to my body and get it back. Also, if I had any thing else like a weapon, anyone is free to take it (or give it back, lol).
Hopefully that'll encourage a buddy system :P

A map that shows every room would make this alot easier, as then everyone would simply mark where they are on the map without having to write out their location to communicate it in character. Unless the majority would rather have it that way.

I imagine that the GM would have to do ALOT of pre-planning to come up with puzzles and other threats though.

This idea may need alot of tweaking to convert it to RP style format lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back