• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dark World reboot OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
no no no I did I did!! But she is in Viras head and you mentioned they can switch places which means she might actually have substance to her which in the future by some way could be made into a physical vessel in which Ellie can be with us again reborn
wait wut do you mean "they can switch places"?

wait wut do you mean "they can switch places"?
you posted before about it. Ellie was like Vira be better and Vira was like nah i dun wanna and Ellie was like oh just do it and Vira was like no why dont you just take over and do it and Ellie was like I probs could but nah you just need to stop bein a lil bitch.

That was paraphrased of course ^.^

you posted before about it. Ellie was like Vira be better and Vira was like nah i dun wanna and Ellie was like oh just do it and Vira was like no why dont you just take over and do it and Ellie was like I probs could but nah you just need to stop bein a lil bitch.

That was paraphrased of course ^.^
hmmm idk, i dont think she could literally take over

im pretty sure she said something like "You know I cant do that."

youll see in a sec! ^^ <3
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG THEY ARE ATTACKING OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG VIRA IS BASICALLY NAKED OMGOMGOMGOMG KAIA AND SERA >.> OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG LUCCA IS GONE KORE IS GONE SNOW AND PAT AND THE THIRD AREN'T CLOSE WHERE IS RYU OMGOMGOMGOMG WE ABOUT TO GET MURDERED OMGOMGOMG

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG THEY ARE ATTACKING OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG VIRA IS BASICALLY NAKED OMGOMGOMGOMG KAIA AND SERA >.> OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG LUCCA IS GONE KORE IS GONE SNOW AND PAT AND THE THIRD AREN'T CLOSE WHERE IS RYU OMGOMGOMGOMG WE ABOUT TO GET MURDERED OMGOMGOMG
LOL yah shes basically naked fighting xD

and YEPPPPPPPPPP fights and murdery stuffs! :o

i need to reedit the post tho -to convey the fight is LOUD
to alert you all

i added more screams and "raucous" sounds, and gunfire and birds XD
--that should be sufficiently loud enough! XD

so littleberry littleberry bebe wifey, was that what you were expecting to happen in the rp? in my next post? ^^ i kept saying you guys would like my next post! XD haha <3 i also told you i love twists!

Deleted my post (but saved it thankfully) as I had misread some crucial things and overlooked some post.

Making adjustments now

you know you guys can bring back any characters right?
Kiroshiven Kiroshiven kahyne, bartender lady
littleberry littleberry nissa
:>
I would bring back Nissa if Kiroshiven Kiroshiven bring back Kahyne because her backstory is kinda dependent on him. But I don't think Twinsy is bringing him back so Nissa stays in my lil character chamber. Buuuut I will be posting Delia's CS and also Melody's if you want me to introduce her as well ;) But I am kind of waiting to use her when everyone is a bit stronger since...well you know ;) ;) ;) hehehehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back