• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dirge

The Last Remnant
What's up ladies, gents and others, this is my first thread here in terms of RP searching but not my first time actually doing the RP stuff. Rather than be a lurker for a day I figured I'd just toss a fishing line out and see where it goes. Since other threads seem to have stated this general info as well, I'll go about doing the same. I'm a 22-year-old male (The profile picture is not a selfie if that wasn't obvious enough) that is rather uh, tame for lack of a better word? I don't have depression or anxiety or anything like that and I'm rather friendly so there's little need to cater to me. I'm very thick-skinned and rather dark-humored, so easily offended people should probably avoid me. I try to be considerate at all times, but sometimes my crude nature slips out (Blame the Active Duty military for that). Anyway if you want to know anymore personally just message me. But for now, let's get to what you're really looking in this thread for.

- I have several years of RPing experience on both forums and MMO videogames. So there's no need to worry about godmodding or any of the typical newbie jazz. I am also capable of posting usually, multiple times a day. Although don't hold me to that because things tend to change in my life.

- My grasp on the English language is rather decent (that's me being humble), thus there's little need to be concerned about constant grammatical errors and the like. I will say I tend to mix tenses up occasionally but that's about it in terms of hard problems. I'd say I am a seasoned writer and RPer, personally.

- I am perfectly capable of DMing plots and building worlds up from start to finish for those who would rather like to take a more "ride-along" approach to RP. I've done it so much in my RP career (lol I'm not getting paid for this why'd I say career?) that I honestly anticipate needing to do this every time I RP. Criticism of my DMing and world-building has been very favorable from past experiences. Of course, you only have my word to go off of now, but hey, I'm willing to try and prove it?

Though obviously, I am perfectly okay with letting someone else take control of an RP and I'll just play hype man too. I can also add as much as you give for a more even style too. I'm pretty great. I will write as much as you write and put in as much effort as you give me. I think that's a fair trade.

- I HEAVILY prefer the use of Original Characters made up by you, individually. Fanmade characters from popular shows and whatnot don't sit with me well. I like personal creativity and freedom. Those make for the best interactions IMO. While there's nothing wrong with it, I would rather avoid having to deal with a Nikoto Uchiha that possesses both a Rinnegan and a Byakugan. You get my point. That name was made up on the spot btw, I wasn't targeting anybody lol.

- Dark Fantasy or High Fantasy are my favorite genres. Though when I say High Fantasy I am not talking about the typical medieval setting with knights and castles or elves and whatnot. High Fantasy for me is more along the lines of what you would see from something like Final Fantasy series while my impression of Dark Fantasy is something like Dark Souls, Bloodborne or even NieR Automata. That kind of stuff. I COULD settle for something Elder Scrolls esque too but I'd need some time to warm up to it. I'm cool with anime too, btw. In case you were getting the impression I wasn't. I actually love anime a lot.

- I have male and female characters and can use either with the same efficiency and can use more than one at the same time as well. I can also make up villains and whatnot for plot progression if I am DMing too on a whim. My creativity is my strongest weapon. My characters use profanity and are usually used in rated T to M environments and scenes too btw. That means blood, violence, dark themes and all that other stuff. They aren't really fit for G to PG type RPs. PG-13 is like the minimum for them.

- I don't care about your age or your gender IRL. Literally does not bother me whether you're a girl or an Eldritch Horror. As long as you have decent writing skills, decent creativity and some modicum of maturity I'm sure we will get along just great and possibly even be friends (You can't hold my hand though, that's lewd). If you want my discord after we get a feel of each other through some interaction, feel free to ask. Or be a savage and ask for it right now. Luck favors the bold.

Anyway I feel like this is about as much as I can put out without making a novel piece. If you're interested in having me as an RP partner feel free to DM me or respond here and we can spitball ideas. I am looking forward to hanging with you all, hopefully. Also the tags do not cover everything I am interested in. Neither do the genres.

Sweet, I’ll keep you in mind as I’ve gotten several messages already. Did not think this would be as well recieved as it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back