• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dark Forest Academy - Always Open

Joanne was impressed with everything she was hearing out of Cael. It was like something out of a movie, except it was real and she was experiencing this because of him. "Well, I hope you don't go supernova on me, this is a rather tiny place for such a big bang." She smiled, a little too proud of herself for the two jokes she made and how appropriate they were. Her eyes were still wide and gleaming with surprise, it wasn't every day that people got to see something like this. Honestly, it kind of scared her to think that this place was capable of sucking up magic from whoever approaches it to the point where it could kill them. Primarily she was worried for herself, but she was also worried about Cael to an extent since he never did tell her if his magic pool was so big that it was infinite or if this place could leave him shriveled up after enough time here. "How does this place only take magic from you, instead of from all three of us, does it detect that you're a big enough source for it to not need to tap into us too?" Joanne had a somewhat concerned look on her face; this place was beyond amazing and better than many things she could think of, but she didn't want to get drained by it.

Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

Seri giggled again this time more intensely, causing her to cover her mouth with her hand in order to stifle them. It always helped when at least one part of the couple was interested. It made it a lot easier to play Cupid. "Of course! Of course!" The siren agreed, despite not knowing Klaus very well. She had only seen him passing a couple of times and even had forgotten his name over summer vacation. She only remembered because of some miracle.
Secret Daughter
"Oh! Um....thanks?" Cy wasn't sure how she was supposed to properly respond to Seri's giggling, and was actually curious as to why she was giggling. As she stood up and straightened her skirt and t-shirt, she bit her lip, a behavioral trait she still found very
interesting. Usually among humans, it indicated something. For her, she was completely clueless as to what it meant. She had to admit, the idea of exploring these feelings, whatever they were, positive or negative, she had for this Klaus intrigued her a lot.

McCartney Scarsworth

3989680a707f19c53553ab51be564487.jpg

McCartney looked around at the people, stiffening slightly when she felt the scent of blood approaching her. Taking another drag, she looked at the approaching source of the scent with her heterochromatic gaze. One of her eyes was ice blue while the other was an intimidating amber color. She wasn't really sure why or how she had two different colors of eyes, but it made for a striking appearance in contrast to her fiery red hair. Mac tilted her head as she took in the sight of the guy. He was handsome, and his bright eyes stood out against ivory skin.

Mac wasn't quite sure what to make of him, but so far he seemed friendly. She hadn't seen him here before, so he must be a first year. "I suppose I can share," Mac said with a small smile and a shrug, passing him the cigarette before glancing around the courtyard once again. Inhaling deeply, McCartney took in his scent as he took in hers. "And you smell of blood and...something earthy," she responded. She wasn't quite sure how to respond, the compliment making her a bit uncomfortable as they always did. "My name is McCartney. What's yours?"
Tags

Interactions: Lukas ( BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising )
the_hellhound_by_mechahound-d5lmj0h.jpg

Code by JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

Amaria Marie Rose
20 // female // bisexual // kelpie/unicorn hybrid
scroll down

Amaria breathed in the smells around her. Her amber eyes drifted to two people: a red-haired girl roughly her age and a pale boy, sharing a smoke. She peppily skipped over to them, green hair shifting behind her. "Hey there!" Amaria spoke. "I'm Amaria! Are you guys new? This is my second year!" She brushed her hair away from her horn, careful not to get too close to her potentially new friends.

MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

Last edited:
Crootal Reedge Grandi
Crootal circled high above the seemingly harmless academy grounds to assess the area for possible threats. She was excited to be ther but if her past experiences have taught her anything its that there was always reason for caution. She began her desent by giving her final rotation a wide birth and flew over the forrest in her usual graceful speed. Just as she reached the edge of the forrest she began to slow until she came to a complete halt and landed somewhat ten meters from the entrance to the castle. There she stood in awe at the obnoxious beauty of the Darf Forrest Academy. She lowered her attention to the person standing not too far from her and watched as the hooded figure interacted with a newcomer. Crootal decided that the two of them didn't seem to be threatenning and decided to try something out of character and greet them. "H-Hello!" Crootal blurted out far louder than she intended and immediatly covered her face with her hands in shame.

MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Rare Flowers And Gentle Breeze
|| Fae Nocturne ||

Fae smiled at the elf-ladies words and shook her head slowly, "N-No, It's fine, really~" She in her soft spoken usual tone about the whole incident before, as annoying as the abrupt announcement of her pregnancy was to Feyra it needed to be done and she didn't know how long it'd take for her to admit it, she'd probably still be trying to hide it nine months along at this rate. To the part of help she simply had time to raise an eyebrow before Feyra suddenly tugged her backwards a little, her grip tightening on her hand, it was true Fae didn't appreciate being touched much during these episodes, mainly a fear of the feeling of taint creeping up her skin meaning contact was a bit off-putting, but with her twin here she was much better at it, their hands interlocked calmed her down as much as she could at the current moment.

She watched warmly as Evanth sprinted off quickly and soon came back with a water bottle from the cafe, she took a sip slowly and let out a long withheld breath, washing down the taste of throwing up in your mouth a few minutes prior was always a good feeling, "Th-Thanks Evanth, you really didn't have to~…." She mumbled in a timid manner, still leaning as much of her body weight on her twin as she could without looking too weak or in need, she didn't like appearing that way even if it meant she had to put up with more. Her gaze did briefly drift to Evanth's brother with the elven female, his eyes certainly were quite the sight to behold, but even just that thought brought her slightly feverish-like mind back to thinking of Evanth's beautiful pink ones and how they felt so deep that they could just let you fall into the endlessly and yet they looked so delicate like a rare flower on a peaceful summers day, evidently she began to save out to anyone else watching her, simply staring straight ahead before she snapped out of it and giggled nervously in reply to the situation at hand.
Rare Flowers And Gentle Breeze

grasshopper.regular.png

Yvette smiled weakly, tears in her eyes. "Thank you... I'm very sorry.." She squeezed Zain's hand. "My name is Yvette, and if you need my services, I am trained to be a midwife as well. I also work in the infirmary on my lunch breaks, so feel free to come visit." She bowed again. "Also, what are all your names? I shouldn't be so rude as to ignore those."
HolyMacaroons HolyMacaroons Cosmos Cosmos

Uerendi laughed outright at Kyni's over enthusiasm. "The Crystal Chassis is just a pathway connecting special places together, Kyni. I've yet to see it produce bunnies. I definitely use it way too much for Mom's liking, but it isn't gonna kill me, so she let's it go." Uerendi smiled at Kyni's emlively nature before hearing Joanne joke. He actually laughed at them.

"You are funny, but dont worry. The Crystal Chassis only drains the one who calls it, and it has a failsafe to keep it from killing anyone. Even if you somehow got trapped in here, the Chassis has its own magic and can draw more from the school. Though that's only in cases of emergency." Uerendi thought on her questions again. "I guess a group of students could share the drain if they called the Chassis together, but the people that travel the Chassis usually have no need to share the cost. You know, professors, alumni, special guests, and of course Mom, better known as the Headmistress."

"I mean, it's not all about sheer magical power. Most of the Chassis's passengers are just really adept at controlling their own power. So, instead of awaking and walking the full Chassis, like me, they may walk on a simple crystal sidewalk, or series of stepping stones." He nodded to the glowing hallway that sparkled enticingly without being disconcerting. It was even dotted with floating torch sconces supporting levitating flames made of liquid crystal. "They would think all this extra stuff is just an unnecessary waste of energy, which is true, but I can barely feel the tug of the drain. Of course I couldn't just expel energy like this into a spell, because that's active, and I'd go up like a matchstick drowned in kerosene."

RoninN7 RoninN7 Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

Lukas Ivory
He took the cigarette with a smile bringing it to his lips and taking a long drag. To slowly exhale the smoke, "My name is Lukas, nice to meet you." He glanced over as another female voice came into the picture, "Why hello to you too." He gave McCartney back her cigarette. Another female voice joined the group and he chuckled, "Well aren't we just the popular choice to talk to." His eyes roamed over the girl with light green hair and bright yellowish eyes. "Unicorn and kelpie..." He muttered under his breath, she was also an interesting mix. They then landed on the next woman, he wasn't expecting what he saw, "Um...wow...never met someone like you before..." he looked over her feathered body. MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat Helpful Little One Helpful Little One Alyce-Marie Alyce-Marie

Launet Serfa
Lu smiled softly as He cracked a joke at his own death, "You seem to be able to find the humor in anything. I wish I was able to do that I'd probably make my life a lot easier but maybe with you as my friend now will become easier. Just don't touch my horn that's all." She said with a small laugh. She giggled a bit more when he almost went down the wrong
path, "The library's this way and then after that once I get the books that I want you can tell me where you want to go." She glanced behind her and grabbed his hand, "This is so you don't walk around and get lost on accident..." She blushed slightly there was still a slight cool tingle that went from her hand to his but she didn't mind. It wasn't like she would need to heal anyone, she never did. She had come to this school for protection but also to learn how to control her powers better. That way if someone wanted to touch her horn she wouldn't possibly kill them or she could touch people without using her powers of healing. Alias Alias

Rila Fathford
Rila's eyes went back to normal, "Um...yeah..." She glanced over at Zetra who also had a line of blood trickling down his face. "Oh Zetra im so sorry..." She hadn't realized how much of their mind meld she has been using. He shook his head, "It's fine..." He thought to her his eyes following the vampire as he walked away. He wanted to shred the man for even hurting Rila. Rila turned and the staff floated in the air before shrinking down to the size of a wand. She held it over the cut on her cheek and it healed. Zetra's cut had already healed half way before hers. She glanced up at Variella, "Are you okay and also thank you for trying to move me out of the way...he's quick..." BoilingWriter BoilingWriter

Lukas Ivory
He took the cigarette with a smile bringing it to his lips and taking a long drag. To slowly exhale the smoke, "My name is Lukas, nice to meet you." He glanced over as another female voice came into the picture, "Why hello to you too." He gave McCartney back her cigarette. Another female voice joined the group and he chuckled, "Well aren't we just the popular choice to talk to." His eyes roamed over the girl with light green hair and bright yellowish eyes. "Unicorn and kelpie..." He muttered under his breath, she was also an interesting mix. They then landed on the next woman, he wasn't expecting what he saw, "Um...wow...never met someone like you before..." he looked over her feathered body. MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat Helpful Little One Helpful Little One Alyce-Marie Alyce-Marie

Launet Serfa
Lu smiled softly as He cracked a joke at his own death, "You seem to be able to find the humor in anything. I wish I was able to do that I'd probably make my life a lot easier but maybe with you as my friend now will become easier. Just don't touch my horn that's all." She said with a small laugh. She giggled a bit more when he almost went down the wrong
path, "The library's this way and then after that once I get the books that I want you can tell me where you want to go." She glanced behind her and grabbed his hand, "This is so you don't walk around and get lost on accident..." She blushed slightly there was still a slight cool tingle that went from her hand to his but she didn't mind. It wasn't like she would need to heal anyone, she never did. She had come to this school for protection but also to learn how to control her powers better. That way if someone wanted to touch her horn she wouldn't possibly kill them or she could touch people without using her powers of healing. Alias Alias

"Well, at this point there's no use in worrying about what happened", Timothy said as he remembered what has transpired. No, he reminded himself. You can't go back home anymore. Not like this. But that idea made him more homesick. He was then surprised when Launet grabbed his hand. "I'm not a kid, you know!", he pouted as he protested. Then, they came across a part where the path diverges into 6 corridors, all of them looking identical. "Never mind, please don't let me go", he said as he tightened his grip on her hand. Forget getting to class on time, he'll probably get lost inside this school for an eternity if he's not careful.

Crootal Reedge Grandi

Crootal slowly removed her hands from her face and looked the man in the eyes. She realised he was lingering on her and her words stumbled over her shyness "H-huh oh Y-yeah Neither have I... I mean of you. Not that you aren't something to look at..." she caught herself before humiliating herself even further. "I'm Crootal you can just call me 'crow'." Crootal realised she still had her wings out and decided they were just weighing her down at the moment so she retracted them. She scanned the three people before her and settled on the green haired girl behind the man who called himself Lukas. "I'm new here, obviously. Based on the way she carries herself I'd say she's been here a while. Third year maybe?" she directed the statement toward the hooded girl by glancing at her but quickly resumed her attension to the green haired girl. "I apologise I think I just missed your name." She now stood in front of the green haired girl while subtly studying her hair and horn.

Alyce-Marie Alyce-Marie
MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

McCartney Scarsworth

MCartney nodded as he handed back her cigarette, taking a final drag before stomping it out. It was then that a few new people approached her and Lukas, causing McCartney to stiffen. She cautiously took in the smell of the two, searching for any reason they might be a threat to her. But thankfully, McCartney found none. The half-demon, half-werewolf relaxed only slightly, as she was always on guard. Her pack could find her at any time, and Mac needed to be ready to fight or run given the scenario. The feathered girl named Crootal seemed shy and hesitant while Amaria was peppy and excited. Both were far different from her own personality, but it was a refreshing change. "I'm a third year, yes," McCartney responded to both girls. She lowered her hood and removed her cloak in hopes of seeming less intimidating as well as to cool down. Tilting her head, Mac crossed her arms over her chest and asked, "So what species are you all?"

4674f104b9f507affc6a9e347a93ba3d--emo-fashion-fashion-looks.jpg
Tags

Interactions: Lukas ( BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising ), Crootal ( Helpful Little One Helpful Little One ), and Amaria ( Alyce-Marie Alyce-Marie )

Last edited:
"Really? You're a demon, with a freaking pet hellhound to boot, and you're not studying the dark arts? Could have fooled me." Bethany gave him a look with a quizzically raised eyebrow.

Nestaila Nestaila

Amaria Marie Rose
20 // female // bisexual // kelpie/unicorn hybrid
scroll down

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Crow!" Amaria said, gleefully. She practically ignored the male, often hearing those comments. It's not every day you meet a mix like hers, but she was already over hearing it. "Amaria Rose. 2nd year!" She leaned her head to the side, amber eyes curious in nature. "You are very interesting to look at. In a good way. Never seen anything quite like you. I'll help you with anything you need in any way I can!" Amaria smiled real wide, adjusting her hair around her horn again. Her horn was just bothering her today for whatever reason. She turned towards the red haired girl, who called herself Mac. "Kelpie and Unicorn," she spoke softly, casting her eyes elsewhere for a moment and back towards the 3rd year student.

MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat
Alias Alias
Helpful Little One Helpful Little One

Feyra relaxed a little when Fae didn't get nervous from the new activity surrounding her. The curse wasn't going away, but it wasn't getting bigger so there wasn't any immediate danger... At the moment. Her ocean colored eyes landed on Yvette and she gave a small smile, "Feyra Nocturne." Then she dipped her head, her dark ponytail falling over her shoulder, "Pleasure." She purred. She had been raised on niceties.. But, she couldn't say she didn't appreciate the elf standing before her.
~

Evanth gave a soft breath of relief as the situation more or less calmed down. The small run had settled him down a bit, but it was still something seeing the girl he had met in the forest that one fateful day.. But he was sure that nothing awkward would come between them because of it.. Heck, maybe something magical could happen in the future, but definitely not right now. His gaze turned onto Yvette and his eyes widened when he noticed the small hand cradled in the bigger hand of Zain's. Now that, that he couldn't understand. How was his zero social sensibility brother getting girls before him? That was a mystery all on it's own!
~

Zain softly squeezed Yvette's hand, and his body tensed a little when he saw the tears shimmering in her eyes like little stars. He took a small breath before leaning a little closer to her to maybe offer some comfort. He didn't know how to go about these things... But he would try, for her. If only to have her smile at him with that breath taking, ground breaking smile.

Cosmos Cosmos Starchan Starchan

Kyni stopped talking, instead choosing to listen. The halls had suddenly gotten a lot more complicated, so if she managed to hide in them no one could find her. She pondered this for a while as she let herself fall a little further behind the pair. If she just slipped off into one of the side things, she could explore on her own and maybe find a new hiding place. Even though she liked these two a minute ago, she had a nagging feeling that something bad would happen if she stayed around.

Without a word or a sound, she slipped off from right behind them into that little sparkling area. She did glance back at them as they kept walking down the hall. Kyni rushed further into the little branch off, trying to touch all the torches that floated just beyond her reach. "Wow..." She whispered and continued to walk and look. It was the perfect place to escape in her mind, even if it wasn't really a good idea as she quickly got a bit lost by the turns down the hall. There had been two branch offs already, and she wasn't sure which way she came from anymore. "Eh... I'm gonna sit... And be calm..." She told herself and settled down against a wall to rest.
Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly RoninN7 RoninN7

Warm Weather And Sudden Chills
|| Fae Nocturne ||

Fae was surprised as the elven female quite literally teared up at her acceptance of her apologies, had it really been that big a deal? Well she supposed she had made it seem as such, argh- pregnancy hormones were a pain, that was for sure.

She followed in her sisters motion of giving a small head nod at the name before blushing at the next part and giving an awkward smile, "M-My names Fae Nocturne, and um-…. Thanks…." She spoke regularly for the first part but her voice quietened down for the 'thanks' the thought itself of someone seeing that er- much of you was embarrassing enough to the female without actually concentrating on it, but it was good to know she at least had someone else with some knowledge on babies here.

Her gaze once again drifted over to Evanth as he let out what seemed to be a sigh of relief, her smile warming back up as she giggled at him and nodded once again in a polite fashion in acknowledgement of his efforts and actions, it really was a huge weight off her chest just to see him here and be able to speak to him, she was convinced she'd never spot him again and have to raise the baby all by herself- well, she was getting to far ahead, either way she'd have Feyra and her mother and farther, and now even the help of Yvette no matter what his reply would be when he eventually found out.

Speaking of the pregnancy and her curse to be more exact, she was beginning to feel quite hot in the jumper, the curse was slowly subsiding but it was already hot enough without another layer on, let alone when she was feeling slightly feverish, she tugged lightly at the collar as though trying to let in some cool air to herself, her cheeks slowly becoming a lighter colour of flushed pink. As badly as she wanted to take it off in front of all these people, especially her flower boy she couldn't, it was too obvious with her choice of shirt today that her bump was there, all she had to do was hope Elven girl didn't suggest she take it off, or even wore take it off of her herself, in fact maybe Feyra would do that knowing her tendency to just do whatever was best for her, al of a sudden everyone around her seemed like a danger in a rather comical fashion and she took a few small, shuffling steps away form the groups general direction, her hand still holding her twins however.

Warm Weather And Sudden Chills

Crootal Reedge Grandi

When Amaria spoke Crootal felt a sense of warmth in her tone that quickly set her at ease. She felt so calm that even when she noticed the girl staring she didn't mind it. "It is a pleasure meeting you aswell." Crootal felt her usual shyness now kreeping up on her again as she said "You're very beautiful yourself." She then quickly turned to Mac to hopefully hide the dumb look on her face. "I'm half human, half bird although you could probably tell that based on the my bird half being visually dominant and the fact that I comunicate via human dialect." Crootal then quickly glanced up into the sky for a moment until turning her attention back to the group. "Do either of you fly?" She said looking at mac and then to lukas to hopefully read the answer in their eyes.

Alyce-Marie Alyce-Marie
MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

Lukas Ivory
He chuckled as the bird girl asked is any of them could fly. "I can if I want too, I'm a blood vampire." As he said that red blood wings formed behind him before vanishing once more. He glanced at McCartney as she tensed up, "You okay?" He asked, his first encounter with a couple of woman a bit ago didn't go as planned so he decided he needed to come in from a different approach. MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat Helpful Little One Helpful Little One Alyce-Marie Alyce-Marie

Launet Serfa
She laughed, "I wouldn't have grabbed your hand unless I had a reason to..." She said looking at his lost look, her eyes shown brightly at his befuddlement. He was kind of cute when worried, she also took note of the hint of sadness in his eyes. "Are you alright?" Alias Alias

S Slick416
Ezra Arthfael/Cunobeluinus
Ezra felt many times better now that her ears weren't being rubbed. Sighing in contentment, Arthur allowed Ezra control.
"This one feels much better thank you."
She said and placed the beanie loosely on her head.
"This one is curious as to why your ears are flexible and soft instead of hard and bony? She understands she has ears but she assumes that everyone with a pair of ears on their head is like hers."
She said after looking at his ears for a few moments before feeling her ears with confusion. So many questions on everything around her and she was a second year.

Ugox9ND.png

Location: Dark Forest Academy; Forest section near the entrance to the academy
Mood: Contemplating
Mention: Damafaud Damafaud

Li Yuan could see that the male wasn't as intimidating as he thought he would be. Probably the presence made people feel apprehensive about him, but it wasn't bad at all. Triage lit a small smile between his lips, following Li Yuan as he accompanied him.

"A pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm Triage Ward. Consider the offer was taken," the young man nodded, then stopped for a second. A strong force of wind blew through them, and Li Yuan's hair lifted up, then flew back down after a couple of seconds. Triage gazed back, alert, then turned back to Li Yuan's attention.

"Tell me, are there witches in the academy? " the male questioned. Li Yuan turned towards Triage, his facial expression was bland, but he was examining Triage.
"Witches? Is he one too?" Li Yuan questioned himself, then head back to the direction of the Academy.

The Academy could be seen from afar. The tall, brick building was visible, and students wandered towards the campus. The gates to the Academy was getting closer. More and more bodies were present now.

"There are plenty of witches here from what I've seen." Li Yuan hesitated, then watched some of the students marching to the gate. "I always believed that witches would be like those... you know.. long-nose, long black hair, and that wizard hat with a broom and black cat." Li Yuan mentioned, "But yes. There's many here, but I specifically don't know what kind, if you're asking." He lifted his arms up, pointing at the Academy. "There's the Academy there. If you go ahead, you'll find a lot of first years. I believe they'll be announcing the schedule soon. But for now, I don't think we have our schedules yet... considering that I don't have mine." Li Yuan's pace began to slow down the sooner they got to the Academy. The male was hungry and wasn't sure whether or not he should go get breakfast because he didn't want to be late for the announcements when they get their schedules.

Kaazoth grinned as her prank was finished, now all she had to do was wait for the class to start and watch the fun from there on out. She decided to go back down to the main hall to see if she could find someone to talk to or play a prank on.

Rila Fathford
Rila's eyes went back to normal, "Um...yeah..." She glanced over at Zetra who also had a line of blood trickling down his face. "Oh Zetra im so sorry..." She hadn't realized how much of their mind meld she has been using. He shook his head, "It's fine..." He thought to her his eyes following the vampire as he walked away. He wanted to shred the man for even hurting Rila. Rila turned and the staff floated in the air before shrinking down to the size of a wand. She held it over the cut on her cheek and it healed. Zetra's cut had already healed half way before hers. She glanced up at Variella, "Are you okay and also thank you for trying to move me out of the way...he's quick..." BoilingWriter BoilingWriter
Variella shook her head. "I'm fine, I just... I'm sorry, I shouldn't have let you get hurt." She said, feeling like it was her fault.
She looked like a kicked puppy, her head bowed as she apologized. She glanced at Zetra, cocking her head.
"Why are you bleeding, Zetra? He didn't hit you..." She said, remembering Rila mentioning a mind link but not understanding it.

Rila Fathford
She shook her head, "NO NO it wasn't your fault that we got hurt...I should have been paying attention now that I know of his speed next time we will be prepared...." Rila rubbed the blood from Zetra's face as the wound fully shut. She sighed, "When he and i mind meld, it is strong enough to have what happens to me, happen to him. And it is like wise for him to me, our link is so strong that if he dies then i most likely will." Zetra's eyes grew a bit sad as she said the words, "What she said is true, if we were to mind meld it will be weak. Though it would be strong enough for you to feel my movements." BoilingWriter BoilingWriter

McCartney Scarsworth

McCartney visibly winced when Crootal asked if they could fly. She could barely stand being in a car without panicking, let alone be in the air for any amount of time. But in the sky? Where she could fall and die? McCartney would rather stay on the ground. "No, I can't fly. I like to keep my paws on hard solid ground," she responded lightly with a small yet pretty smile. She tried to seem less hard and guarded, but it was still there underneath the surface. She glanced at Lukas when he asked if she was okay, and McCartney quickly ran through her mental list. There were no immediate or potential threats around, she didn't smell any of her former pack members, and none of these strangers seemed particularly mean. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just not used to being around so many strangers I suppose," Mac replied with a shrug. "What brought you to Dark Forest, Lukas?"

4674f104b9f507affc6a9e347a93ba3d--emo-fashion-fashion-looks.jpg
Tags

Interactions: Lukas ( BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising ), Crootal ( Helpful Little One Helpful Little One ), and Amaria ( Alyce-Marie Alyce-Marie )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back