DanganronpaRE: Remember Me RP

Minori thought about that for a moment. "Your right!" she exclaims, "After all what about a struggle?" she asks, "Who would just strange there as someone tries to kill them?" she asks, "They must have struggled right? So how did the killer inject them?" she asks. It was a valid question she thought, but what did she know.
step0002-6-jpg.289023

"E-exactly."
"Don't you think it would make more sense if there are at least some signs of struggle?"
"For example, it would be much convenient for the killer to just knock out their victim out and then inject them to kill them off......"
"But using a syringe alone as a murder weapon is clearly a poor strategy, I doubt that any murderer would even do that."
"No, the real question is, how would they be able to do that?"

step0002-jpg.289020

"......"
"To be honest......"
"I realized that too."

"There's probably still some flaws in our assumptions at this stage...but......"
"I don't think I can provide a good explanation to that for now."
"That's why I wanted to piece more clues together, that's less...vague... before we move back to discuss this matter."
"I just...don't want to make too many assumptions for now."

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"Hm, it seems like the most convoluted subject in this trial could very much be the motive for the blackened *and* victims action instead of the methods they had employed to cover up their crime......"

step0002-jpg.289020

"......"
"I am sorry if this is irrelevant-"
"But, Hisoka and Yukino. You mentioned about meeting Mika at the east side of the forest right? So, at that time, she was at the east side of the forest......"
"And she said something to both of you too?"
"......"
Yume kept her head down, pondering, you could still sense a faint aura of guilt surrounding the girl.

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"About what she said...it's something like this."
step0002-1-jpg.289028

"I...I am glad to see two of you here." She repeated what she said, she seemed to be panting slightly, perhaps from the long staircase that she'll have to climb.

"Um...um..."

For a few seconds two of you were just staring at the girl as she started to make a bunch of incoherent voices, seemingly having difficulties to come up with words, but after the girl's breathing pattern slowly resumed to a less erratically one, she gave the two an awkward smile before she finally spoke.

"I am extremely sorry, I am feeling a little nauseous and tired... perhaps it's from the stinging smell of detergent and all that...but regardless, I want to apologize for being not able to provide any help to all of you in this treasure hunt."

"You two are trying so hard...and so is everyone, all of you are working together despite of all thous challenges and pressure, so I wanted to make sure I can somehow do something too......"
"But my body wouldn't budge, that's often how things works for me. But, no, I wouldn't give up just like that, it'll be okay, I want everything, and everyone to be okay."
You suddenly realized how pale this girl looked as she spoke, her dry and scaly lips trembled ever so slightly every time she tired to move them. All of a suddenly you were reminded that Mika is a patient that's prone to many diseases for her entire life, staring into the now weakened figure of her, you could almost feel the pain she had been experiencing vividly stimulating your senses.

"I don't want to wast any of your time, so, I just want to say... thank you, thank you for being a part of my life. I sincerely hope that all of us would be able to get through this, and keep holding on to our hope no matter what challenges lie ahead of us......"
Mika took a step back and bowed at the two before she slowly paced away from two of you.

koba-png.315091

"Urg...keekkk..."
Koba body trembled, the boy had kept silent for this whole time. With his face down, his body cringed as his hand anchored on his chest tightly.
It was almost as if a cloud of despair was hovering right above his head, a storm that was brewing was ready to swiped through the whole trial ground.

"And none of you did anything...right?"
Koba whispered amid the silence, his voice alone sent a chilling cold down one's spine.

step0002-jpg.289020

"K-koba....."

koba-png.315091

"Hehe...hehe."
"What is all of this supposed to mean?" Koba laughed, but you could could hear the pure sorrow in his voice that was taking over the very definition of a laughter, it's almost like a melody completely distorted to a hellish choir.

"And silly me, I thought I could trust all of you...no...that sounds so *disgusting* to me now."
"All of you...all of you are probably secretly relieved that someone dies, and that you wouldn't have to die instead...right?"

"One of you here killed two of them right!!!???" Koba raised his voice, his voice, amplified by a sudden surge of rage shook the entire trial ground.

"And now you are probably hiding yourself, secretly celebrating how succesful your murder plan goes...am I right?!"

"Keke...and you thought I'll just sit there and watch as you stand here right in front of me like it's non of your business?!"
"No...you are wrong...you are very wrong..."
"If you are gonna play this game, well...GAME ON."
"I'll freaking expose you and then kill you myself!!!"
"I'll play this fucking killing game with ya!!!" Koba scream on the top of his lung, tears was starting to well up in his reddish eyes.

Koba started to breath heavily, his body shaking in rage as his eyes scanned through the crowd.
"And now, how about we start this game right away......"

"Eeny... meeny...miny,...moe!"
"You!!! How about you!!?? Sheep boy!!!"
"You killed both of them, right!!??? It's you right!!??" Koba fingers stretched out and pointed straight at Hitsuji as his eyes bored into his soul.

step0002-5-jpg.289024

"Me-meh!?" Intimidated, Hitsuji could hardly mutter a word from his mouth.
"I-I was just trying to find the bombs during the treasure hunt...I didn't do anything bad! I swear!"

"I just want to help everybody...I just want to help......"
"I never want to hurt anybody......"
Terrorized, Hitsuji started to muttered out incoherent words as he pulled down his fluffy hoodie to partially cover his face.

"I tried my best, and I found a lot of bombs too...so why are all of you still treat me like that..."

koba-png.315091

"You don't have an alibi at all!!! And you showed up at the very last moment......"
"It must be you, right!!??"
"Answer me...now!!!"

step0002-jpg.289020

"Koba...I beg you, please stop. Please stop all of this."

koba-png.315091

"Stop? Huh? Funny isn't it? Now you want me to stop!?"
"Why? Why should I stop? We are all trying to achieve the same thing here, right? We are all trying to expose the blackened, am I right?"
"So how about you give me an answer instead, why should we *not* vote for Hitsuji?"

step0002-jpg.289020

"I-"
"I am sure there's a way to proof Hitsuji's innocence!"

a simpler name a simpler name Cosmic_Chaos Cosmic_Chaos GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Kimona Kimona AkioTheHero AkioTheHero

"'I am feeling a little nauseous and tired... perhaps it's from the stinging smell of detergent and all that.' That is what the victim said, yes?" Kei mimicked Maki's words back to Yukino, though not waiting for the confirmation her manner of speaking would suggest she wished to get, unsure if she could finish her point before Koba prevented her from deliberating further. "The kami have surmised it'd be smart to take Maki at her word. 'Mayhaps she really were incapacitated by whatever caused the soapy smell', they say, whatever the source of such an odor may be."

"'I am feeling a little nauseous and tired... perhaps it's from the stinging smell of detergent and all that.' That is what the victim said, yes?" Kei mimicked Maki's words back to Yukino, though not waiting for the confirmation her manner of speaking would suggest she wished to get, unsure if she could finish her point before Koba prevented her from deliberating further. "The kami have surmised it'd be smart to take Maki at her word. 'Mayhaps she really were incapacitated by whatever caused the soapy smell', they say, whatever the source of such an odor may be."

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"That's simply not possible, new one."
"Let's put it this way, Yume mentioned that she saw Mika too around the centre part of the forest, which means that the soapy smell she mentioned simply do not render her unconscious at all even after when she reached the centre part of the forest, if that's what you suspect."
"As to explain why Mika appears to be pale and lifeless as Yukino mentioned, it's simply because she always looks like that, for your information, she had been suffering from many chronic illnesses in her lifetime."

"Hm, and it seems like the more pressuring topic we are discussing now is emphasised by a certain someone, perhaps we should shut him up first before we move on with our discussion, Kei."

Last edited:
"Hm, and it seems like the more pressuring topic we are discussing now is emphasised by a certain someone, perhaps we should shut him up first before we move on with our discussion, Kei."
"Mayhaps we tell him that eeny meeny miney moe is not the proper way to gauge one's culpability?" She replied, half in jest, perusing the Truth Bullets on her Monopad hoping to find some proof supporting or disproving this loud "certain someone"'s fervent allegations against Hitsuji. Unfortunately, the kami did not whisper the answer to her; she was completely and utterly clueless and it showed, albeit slightly, on her face.

Dreamtique Dreamtique

"Absolute of a fool of a scientist!" Yukino piped up. She was ready to step up her game after Koba decided to do so. He might be emotionally unstable, but she won't give any mercy. "Think!" She said pointing to her head. It was ironic to her that before, she was accusing Hitsuji in the last case.

"It's already difficult to find your way in the dungeon. Even more so if you do not scout it first and made a map. Hitsuji definitely did not have the luxury of doing so as he was with Yume for some time. The killer, I think had time to map out the layout of the dungeon to make it easier for them to be able to bring Mari and Mika. You could cure cancer, Koba but you can't use logic, can you?"

"We found the bodies in the dungeon but Hitsuji was outside of it. Even if it was true that he killed them, we would have found him in the dungeon, lost on the way. If he did have a map, we could just search him right now."
She suggested.

"Absolute of a fool of a scientist!" Yukino piped up. She was ready to step up her game after Koba decided to do so. He might be emotionally unstable, but she won't give any mercy. "Think!" She said pointing to her head. It was ironic to her that before, she was accusing Hitsuji in the last case.

"It's already difficult to find your way in the dungeon. Even more so if you do not scout it first and made a map. Hitsuji definitely did not have the luxury of doing so as he was with Yume for some time. The killer, I think had time to map out the layout of the dungeon to make it easier for them to be able to bring Mari and Mika. You could cure cancer, Koba but you can't use logic, can you?"

"We found the bodies in the dungeon but Hitsuji was outside of it. Even if it was true that he killed them, we would have found him in the dungeon, lost on the way. If he did have a map, we could just search him right now."
She suggested.
step0002-jpg.289020

"Y-yukino....that's a good point but-"

koba-png.315091

"What? So you are mocking me now?" Koba cut in before Yume was able to finish her words. Koba's eyes turned to Yukino as the girl spoke, the veins around his hand pops as he tightened his grip in anger.

"Do you think that the killer will be dumb enough to bring potential evidence with them?"
"Or perhaps you will? Yukino?"

"Hrmph."
"You are suggesting that the killer take their time to map out the dungeon? For what?!"
"Do you have any idea how complicated the layout of the dungeon is? Do you know how long I had been stuck in that freaking dungeon?"
"So do you think the killer really have the time to make a map? No! None of us here will have the time for that!"

"As far as I am concerned, as long as there's no proof as to what Hitsuji was doing or where he was at after he left Yume's group on his own and snuck around the forest...he must be the killer......"

a simpler name a simpler name Cosmic_Chaos Cosmic_Chaos GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Kimona Kimona AkioTheHero AkioTheHero

Minori raised her hand, "Well I can't say anything about Sheepy over there, after all I don'y really know him, or where he was, but," She starts, "There is no proof to where or what you were doing either Koba." she says, "You said it yourself, you were in the dungeons, and as you claim, lost." she states, "And since you seem so eager to blame someone, how about taking a look are yourself for once!" she chirps, she thought that was smart, after all he himself had just given them proof that he must have being in the dungeons for a long time. Long enough fir murder? She thought so.
Dreamtique Dreamtique

Alex finally decided to speak out. Which was rare in itself, as she didn't speak at all mostly. However.... Koba was grating on her Nerves. "Koba, I swear to spirits, that is you don't shut up and calm down, I will come over there and kick your ass into next week. Got that?" She said, her voice firm and tone cold. She wasn't going to take any more bull now. She huffed a bit. "Koba, think about it. Almost Everyone here doesn't have an Alibi. You, Hitsuji, Me, Minori, Yume, Julian, Kasumi, and probably a few others who I haven't mentioned. So get your head screwed on correctly before you even Begin to think of Debating. Because No one will take you seriously, and you're going got get on the nerves of everyone. You've gotten onto the Nerves of mine, which is actually a pretty difficult Feat. So congratulations." She finally ended. But before she decided to take a breather she muttered "Stupid idiot, getting riled up at everyone....". Taking a few breaths to calm herself. She wasn't used to getting aggravated a lot.

Finally, she felt herself calm down a bit more. "Okay..." she started. "I say, before we start pointing fingers at people." she stopped looked at Koba and Minori. "I say that we figure out who has an Alibi and who doesn't." she said. "Then we can try and use process of elimination on the people who Don't have alibis. and you never know. You can have people who have so called 'Alibis', but are actually the murderer." She said. She noticed the look she was getting from Julian. "You're not the only one who has ready a detective novel or two Julian." She said, and the taller male huffed, staying silent.

"I say that we figure out who has an Alibi and who doesn't."

"The kami tell me that my alibi is that the bear-- ah, Monokuma-- only brought me here today." She paused for a moment, lifting her cupped hand to the side of her head as if she were listening to an invisible cellphone, "Ah... but the kami say my alibi is shaky at best since you may presume I was wandering around discretely before Monokuma announced my arrival. So, I suppose you may have to suspect me now, but so be it if our arguments bring the demon called 'despair' forth into our sights so that we may combat, defeat and dispel it!"

Last edited:
This time Julian Stepped in. "Well, if Monokuma would say about when you were around, then it would be okay. Monokuma doesn't lie, as he's said multiple times. And I'm sure he wouldn't want people to give incorrect or Correct answers because of the piece of information he didn't give." Julian said. It was obvious he was trying to bate Monokuma to do something. Mainly appease everyone by giving the new girl an air-tight alibi. It was still bating. but Julian wasn't sure it it would work on the bear or not.

"The kami tell me that my alibi is that the bear-- ah, Monokuma-- only brought me here today." She paused for a moment, lifting her cupped hand to the side of her head as if she were listening to an invisible cellphone, "Ah... but the kami say my alibi is shaky at best since you may presume I was wandering around discretely before Monokuma announced my arrival. So, I suppose you may have to suspect me now, but so be it if our arguments bring the demon called 'despair' forth into our sights so that we may combat, defeat and dispel it!"

This time Julian Stepped in. "Well, if Monokuma would say about when you were around, then it would be okay. Monokuma doesn't lie, as he's said multiple times. And I'm sure he wouldn't want people to give incorrect or Correct answers because of the piece of information he didn't give." Julian said. It was obvious he was trying to bate Monokuma to do something. Mainly appease everyone by giving the new girl an air-tight alibi. It was still bating. but Julian wasn't sure it it would work on the bear or not.

step0002-8-jpg.289021

"Well, that's right, you can forget about including that girl in your suspect list. That's pretty self explanatory right? She obviously wasn't with all of you just now, duh!"

Alex finally decided to speak out. Which was rare in itself, as she didn't speak at all mostly. However.... Koba was grating on her Nerves. "Koba, I swear to spirits, that is you don't shut up and calm down, I will come over there and kick your ass into next week. Got that?" She said, her voice firm and tone cold. She wasn't going to take any more bull now. She huffed a bit. "Koba, think about it. Almost Everyone here doesn't have an Alibi. You, Hitsuji, Me, Minori, Yume, Julian, Kasumi, and probably a few others who I haven't mentioned. So get your head screwed on correctly before you even Begin to think of Debating. Because No one will take you seriously, and you're going got get on the nerves of everyone. You've gotten onto the Nerves of mine, which is actually a pretty difficult Feat. So congratulations." She finally ended. But before she decided to take a breather she muttered "Stupid idiot, getting riled up at everyone....". Taking a few breaths to calm herself. She wasn't used to getting aggravated a lot.

Finally, she felt herself calm down a bit more. "Okay..." she started. "I say, before we start pointing fingers at people." she stopped looked at Koba and Minori. "I say that we figure out who has an Alibi and who doesn't." she said. "Then we can try and use process of elimination on the people who Don't have alibis. and you never know. You can have people who have so called 'Alibis', but are actually the murderer." She said. She noticed the look she was getting from Julian. "You're not the only one who has ready a detective novel or two Julian." She said, and the taller male huffed, staying silent.
koba-png.315091

"Oh, so now you want to check for alibi? I'll pay along with ya....." Koba crossed his arms as he stared at Alex, a smirk stretched across his face.
"You don't seem to-"

step0002-jpg.289020

"Koba!" Yume cut in as she sensed that Koba was about spurt out his anger once again.
"Please calm down, I beg you......."

"It's true that there's in fact only a few of us here who don't have an alibi for most of the time during the Treasure Hunt, including Hitsuji and myself. While the rest of you do have an air-tight alibi during the treasure hunt."
"If you want an answer, if that's what you want before you'll listen to us...and stop all of this nonsense, fine, I'll give you the proof that you want."
"I will proof to you that Hitsuji is in fact innocent!"
Yume clenched her fist as she fearlessly look towards Koba face to face.

koba-png.315091

"......"

step0002-jpg.289020

"Hitsuji, you claim that you are searching for bombs the whole time during the treasure hunt......"
"I am sorry that I completely ignored you during the Treasure Hunt... and even forget about you later on when I rushed to look for Mari. You might not fully understand how to express yourself as well as your will and determination to help all of us, but I promise that, I know, from that bottom of your heart, that you are sincerely trying to help us, all of us......"
"So that's why I trust you, you can't be the killer."

step0002-5-jpg.289024

"......" Hitsuji who chose to hide his face under the shadow of his fluffy hood, slowly raised his head and peeped at Yume under his hood, with tears still rolling in his eyes, the trauma that ensued after how Koba furiously yelled at him was still lurking around the sheep boy.

step0002-jpg.289020

"Hitsuji, may I ask you, how many bombs did you successful located? Or what things did you found during the treasure hunt?"

step0002-5-jpg.289024

"......"
"Besides of finding a lot of junk......"
"I also found quite a lot of bombs, I tried really hard too."

step0002-8-jpg.289021

"Hey! Don't call the treasures 'junk'! Where's your manner!?"

step0002-jpg.289020

"I see......"
"Again, thank you, Hitsuji. I don't have a chance to say that earlier, but I really want to say it now."

"Now, can you you show us your treasure map?"

step0002-5-jpg.289024

"Well, I suppose...I can......"
Hitsuji eyes darted around before he drew out his 'Treasure Map' from his pocket.
You soon notice that there's lot of tiny holes poked on the map, marking many specific locations around the centre part of the forest as well as the west part of the forest.
"I marked the spots of the bombs just as Yume said before we start our search..."

step0002-jpg.289020

"With that being said, let us proceed to settle our groups."

"Me, Julian, and Hitsuji are going to cover the middle part of the area, along the equator of the whole area."

"Hisoka and Tsuzuki are going to cover the eastern part of this area."

"While Minori and Alex are going to cover the western area."

"Try to locate as many "treasure" as possible and mark them on your map, you can even make some notes about what things could be found around that area if you happen to find something interesting or suspicious."

"After we located all of the bombs...we would try to defuse all of them one at a time......"

step0002-jpg.289020

"Kasumi, would you now help me to confirm if all of the tiny holes on the map correctly marks the location of all of the bombs around that particular area? Thank you."

step0002-6-jpg.289023

"P-please hand the map to me......"
"......"
"Yes...they are all correct."
"All of them accurately marks the location for the bombs that could be found around the west and centre part of the forest." After briefly ran his hand over the Treasure Map, Kasumi was able to quickly confirm that with confidence.

step0002-jpg.289020

"Now, this settles it."

"Even if Hitsuji is not with anyone during the Treasure Hunt, we can still proof that he was indeed trying to locate all of the bombs during the Treasure Hunt from the marks on his map."
"In short, with Hitsuji treasure map, we can confirm that he had been searching for bombs around the forest for the whole time just as he said."
"Based on the accuracy and the number of bombs he had successfully located, there's no way that he'll still have time to kill."

koba-png.315091

"......"
"Hm......"
"Well done, Yume." Koba smirked.
"Well, now that this is settled, I know *exactly* who is the killer now."

"Kureiji Ryōka...It's you isn't it?"
GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack

"You are the only person here who don't have an alibi..."
"I *knew* there's something unpleasant about you..."
"You...damn you, you freaking son of a-"
"Why! Why!!! Why the heck did you kill Mari and Mika! You...I am going to freaking punch you to death right now!"

step0002-8-jpg.289021

"Well, it'll probably be much entertaining that way, but just so you you know violence *is* prohibited during trial. We are 'civil' creatures after all, correct?"

step0002-jpg.289020

"Koba......"

step0002-5-jpg.289024

"Koba. Y-you keep accusing other people, if you are saying Ryoka is the killer *just* because he don't have an alibi, then t-the same can be apply to you as well? Don't you agree?! You don't h-have any alibi either......"

"W-well...actually......"
"I think saw you around the west part of the forest too...so-"
"You are a suspect too!"

koba-png.315091

"Shut up!"
"Do I have freaking proof to myself that I didn't commit a crime, that I know I *didn't* commit?"
"Why...why on earth would I do that!"
"Why would I kill Mari......"

"Why would I want to kill......Mika......"
Koba hands held on to the podium in front of him, veins were popping around his forehead as he seethed in anger and grief.

"You bastard......"
"I...I......"

step0002-jpg.289020

"Enough."

"I said enough."
"You are wrong."

"Ryoka is not the *only* suspect."
"......"

"I am a suspect as well."
"I don't have an alibi......"
"For all we know now..."
"I- I can very much be the killer too."

step0002-5-jpg.289024

"W-what? Y-yume do you have any idea-"

koba-png.315091

"......"

step0002-jpg.289020

"Yes. I am aware of it, and I hope everyone of you here are aware of our situation as well."
"This is...how cruel this killing game is, this is the reality we had been put into......"

"Despite of how hard we are trying to ignore it, the reality of this game is...one of us here did something regrettable......"
"But we can't simple give up and just ignore everything, can we?
"So why are we still doing all of this, what's the point of all of this? Why are we suffering, why did I chose to do all of this?"
"...Because I believe in all of you here."
"That's why I want to hold on to *my* truth, what I believe in, until the very end."

"No matter what conclusion this trial will lead us to...please......"
"Don't lose sight of the reason we are all standing here, together, at this very moment."
"Please don't forget what we all believe in......"

koba-png.315091

"What we all believe in?"
"There's no use pretending right now, isn't it?"

"The murderer probably just murdered someone because of their selfish desire......"
"I could care less...I could care less about what the killer want......"
"But, why......"
"Why do it have to be Mari and Mika?"
"I don't get it......"

"Hehe. All of you are probably...you are all probably laughing at me and busily mock me right now. I can't even refute, I can only lash out strong and hurtful words loudly like a mad dog to cover up all of thouse noises inside my head, because I am painfully aware of how *much* of a failure I am..."
"I am probably just trying to blame the killer...and push all of my guilt to them......"
"Pathetic...and selfish just like how I had always been......." Koba clenched his fish infront of his chest, his eyes twitching from the flurry of pain the slashed his heart.

"I am unfitting to be called an Ultimate...I am not worthy of becoming a scientist and doctor. I am definitely not a saviour too......"

"I failed, I failed to save them...and I even tried to run away from my failure, just like a real loser......"
"I-I...I am not a hero...I am not a hero at all......"

"I heard that it runs in their family......"
"Really? T-that's unfortunate......"
"Yeah, it's the inevitable fate that has to be dealt by their family...they had a higher risk to be inflicted with cancer......"

The little boy sat aside there, with his heavy glasses and black bow tie around his neck, oblivious of the world around him as he started into the black and white photo of his deceased grandmother.
The ever lover grandma was now nothing but a part of his memory.
The boy overheard what the crowd were saying, he was still little, but he could understand that it's something that he'll have to deal with, something he'll have to soon fight againsts face-to-face in his foreseeable future. The boy turned to look at the swaying candle light at a corner for long, the grief of the lost of his beloved grandma was still lurking at the depth of his heart, and the tears that slowly went dry on his puffy cheeks are still burning his skin, something, something within his heart was set aflame the moment his heart found his a ray of hope amid the endless abyss.

"Man! It's sooo cool! C-can you teach me?"

"Haha! You sure you can handle it? Your brother is titled as The SHSL Skater for a reason ya know, bro!"

"I-I can...i-if I try hard enough!"
The boy grabbed the skate board from the professional skater's hand with a puffy cheek and attempted to do a cool flip, but his severe lack of coordination skill only leaded him to slammed down the ground in some awkward positions.

"OWWW!!!"

"Come' on, chill man, you don't have to push yourself *that* hard to be as cool as me ya know?"
"Now, you keep being mah nerdy brother! That'll be good enough for me. Roger?"

The taller young man ran his finger around the bushy head of his younger brother, chuckling as he playfully messed up his hair.

"Come on! I-it's not like I want to be as 'cool' as you! Dummy!"

"Well, you are saying that, but you are totally blushing! Gahaha! Stop being so cute will ya bro?"

"Gosh! Can't you find some better way to tease me!"

Yes, although I do admire him from the bottom of my heart, it's true that I never want to be as cool as my brother, because I know clearly that I am just an average nobody. Just a nerdy boy with no talent...even if I try as hard as I could, I'll probably be nothing...nothing compared to my brother...nothing in everyone's eyes...nothing in father's and mother's eyes......

But, it's not like I am complaining. I can't say I don't mind that either, but I know, I know clearly that my brother deserves the spotlight, much more than *I* do. That's why I silently admire him, being a silhouette amid the crowd of average joe, happily watches from the front row as the celebrity take the stage...cheering for him......

"W-why...why do it have to be him...he is our most precious son....." The women clenched the report tightly in her palm as she knelt down at the white and flawless floor of the hospital, tears were running down from her cheeks like a flowing tap.

The man on the other hand, hold his head as he turned to face the wall with his frown tightly locked together in agony, seemingly trying to escape from reality.

"Mom...dad......"
The boy felt a thousands stings stabbing his heart as he watches aside, tears involuntarily rolled down from his eyes as he was rooted to the ground, petrified as the cold air of the hospital hit his skin mercilessly. It almost felt like part of him was already starting to fade away, bit by bit.

"Mom...dad..."
He called out again, but his words fell onto deaf ears, he curled his hands around his body, he felt like his very existence was vanishing, slowly engulfed by the fate that had bestowed onto his dearest brother.

He was turning invisible.

"Mom...dad......"
He called, one last time.
There was no reply.

If only, if only I can do something.
If only, if only I wasn't talentless.
If only, if only I wasn't invisible.

Cytology...genetic engineering...oncology...biomedicine......

I have nothing for myself, because I am worthless.
I don't know what I want for myself, because I am nobody, because I don't deserve anything.

But I know what I want now, I know what I want for myself now, all I want is my brother...my dearest brother......

"You killed him!!! Why!!?? Why did you killed him, Koba!!??"

"Why? Why would you kill him?! Why would you do something like that."
"Ahhhh!!!"
"How can you be so cruel!? Why do you let him die instead of saving him?!"

"Y-you...you must be jealous..right? It's because you are jealous of your brother right?"
"I knew it...I knew it from the beginning...you are just a no good attention seeker!"

"I...I......"

"Yes!!! I killed him!!!"
"I killed him because I am jealous of him! Because all you think about is him!"

"Is that what you wanted to hear?"
"Is that what you wanted to hear!!!???"

"Yeah...yeah...that's why...that's why I watched him die from cancer in agony, slowly yet painfully......"

It was at that day I learnt that I am a murderer. Even when I tried to become something, I ended up being a filthy murderer.
Selfish, worthless, and the filthiest of all filth......
It's my true nature after all, I am not the glorified version of what I am now...my title...is merely what it is---a title.
It's nothing more than a facade to cover up how worthless of a human being I am......
I am the very embodiment that dirtied the name of an 'SHSL', the name of a 'doctor', the name of a 'saviour', the name of a 'hero'......

I am still a nobody.
I am not a hero.

koba-png.315091

"I am sorry...Mika......"
"I am not a hero."

step0002-jpg.289020

"No! That's wrong!"

"......"

"Koba...a true hero do not merely save others' life..."
"A true hero do the right thing......"

"What defines a true hero is not how many life he had saved.."
"It's the undying will to save others......"

"I am sure, that's what Mika wants to tell you too. Because that's why she always sees you as her idol, she always admire you from the bottom of her heart......"
"You do realise that, do you?"

koba-png.315091

"I......"

ko1-png.335440

"......"

"The truth is...I had been thinking about resigning....."

step0003-2-png.331059

"W-what?!!! You can't be serious right!? W-what are you talking about...Koba, you are the SHSL Cytologist, you are basically one of the most talented person around the world in the medical field, the world...needs you."
"P-please tell me you are not being serious on this......"

"You are a great, great, excellent cytologist, there's no reason for you to...doubt yourself right?"
"Koba, if there's anything-"

ko1-png.335440

"......"
"No, I failed."
"I am a failure as a doctor."
"I killed my brother, is that reason enough for you, Mika?"

It was almost as if time had stopped for a split second and the color of the world faded, the cheerful atmosphere around them instantly vanished, as if an ominous black cloud loomed right above of them.

step0003-2-png.331059

"......"

"Koba, in my eyes, you are the coolest, most awesome person I have ever see..."
"Not just because you can skate...or your one of a kind fashion taste......"
"But it's because you are a life saver of thousands and thousands of people in despair, tormented by the curse that they bear......"
"You are like a...superhero to me, and I had always dreamed of seeing you in person and present my sincere appreciation to you for saving my life."
"So now that I am here, sitting right beside of you, I want to let you how much I want to thank you for giving me a second life that I swore to treasure."

"I......."
"I am the testimony of your heroism."
"I am here, so as the patient you saved all around the world, you don't have a single reason to doubt yourself, just because-"

ko1-png.335440

"I don't want to listen to your...complicated philosophy...and lines and lines reasoning...and all of that..."

"I can't...I can't ..."
"I can't even cure him, for some reason...even if I am "talented", even if I have "endless potential"......"
"I can't save him......"
"I wonder why? I wonder......"

An invisible void of darkness grew as it fed of from Koba's gloom that was radiating from him, that void grew bigger and bigger as it slowly swallowed the world around Koba.

"My parents......"
"They say I did that on purpose...they say I killed him......"
"Hmph....and maybe I did, maybe I did kill him because of jealousy......"
"I am not a hero...and maybe I am not a good person like you expect me to be...at all......"
"Maybe I did kill him because no matter what I do-"

An impact on his cheek sent Koba's face turned to aside, a burning pain on his cheek pulled Koba back to reality, he squinted his eyes as the pain slowly set in, he put a palm on his cheek that was glowing in redness.

ko1-png.335440

"M-mika......"
The boy turned and saw Mika, with rage burning in her watery eyes. Her gaze bored right into Koba.

step0003-2-png.331059

"Did it hurt?"

"Now, remember that pain...and deal with it......"
"Like everyone of us...here...right now, at this very moment......"
"It's as simple as that."

"Koba, you are not just...any cytologist, you are an Ultimate, for a reason."
"I...I......"
"I don't want to see you like this......"

"I don't care if you are a killer or not...I don't need to know if that's true or not..."
"You saved me, and you will save many people in the future too, that's what I know."
"They are countless people around the world, waiting for you to save them......"

"So after we get out of this place...don't stop! Don't you ever give up, go create miracles, go save the people in need!"
"...And remember that you are an Ultimate, nothing can stop you."

step0002-jpg.289020

"I am sure that Mika wouldn't want to see you in such a state. I am sure of that."
"So Koba......"
"Please don't give up, don't give up on yourself, don't stop being a 'hero'."
"Fight we us, together......"

koba-png.315091

"Remember that pain...and deal with it......"

"That's...what she said huh?"
Koba's body trembled, as he started to break into tears, whining like a child as he kept his head down, the voice of his sorrow became louder and louder amid the silence of the trial ground, echoing.

Last edited:
step0002-8-jpg.289021

"Ahem! Excuse me..."
"I am going to have to stop this cheesy nonsense right now. It's getting booooring."

"How about you all get to the case right now! Geesh, just be more productive already!"
"I might just poke you all in the butt if you don't go on!"

step0002-jpg.289020

"......"
"Fine......"

"Everyone, I will swore to dive into this case and reveal the truth."
"Are you with me, Koba?"

koba-png.315091

"......"
The boy wiped away his tears and turned his head to aside, pressing his lips together as he acted like as if nothing had ever happened just now.

"Yo, what are y'all looking at..."
"We got a case to solve."

step0002-jpg.289020

Yume smiled , relieved that Koba had finally be able move on.

"Now...we will proceed to reanalyse the information that's at hand."

"Let's talk briefly about alibi."

"As we discussed before, most of you here have an air-tight alibi during the Treasure Hunt. We are separated in groups of two and went to search for bombs in three separate areas."

"Hisoka and Yukino went to the east side of the forest, which is closest to the entrance of the forest, as well as the location of the tree house we had searched earlier during the investigation, where two of them met Mika. Julian, me and Hitsuji searched around the center part. While Alex and Minori went to the west part, which is where the dungeon is located."

"In short, most of us who participated actively in the treasure hunt here have an alibi, but in Hitsuji's case, his marked Treasure Map can be a proof that he indeed actively tried to locate the bombs during the treasure hunt, which means that he is innocent."

"Furthermore, for Minori and Alex case, they are found to be trapped inside a particular trap room in the dungeon, unconscious."
"Presumably, they are pushed into that particular room and trapped by someone, the heavy door can't be opened from the inside, it can only be controlled by a level outside of that room, so it's obvious that they can't be the culprit."

"Now, we are left with me, Koba and Ryoka. Three of us don't have an alibi."
"Koba and Ryoka both went after Mika and Mari respectively. While I went to find Mari after I found her shoe."

"To deduce from here, I believe that we'll have to further consider the clues we found during the investigation, and start from scratch."

step0002-5-jpg.289024

"What? So we are back to square one?"

step0002-6-jpg.289023

"Excuse me, everyone. About what Yukino mentioned earlier......"

"There's something that had been bothering me from the very beginning."
"It's about how the murderer was able to maneuver the dungeon so easily in such a short time."

"I have to admit that it's quite a challenge even for me, I can only imagine someone being stuck in there for hours and hours if they are unlucky."
"So how did the murderer manage to do it?"
"Why would they even choose to hide the bodies in the dungeon anyway, they must have the confidence to do so, right?"
"Furthermore, may I add another point?"
"How was the culprit able to utilize the trap that's found around the dungeon to his advantage, and trapped Alex and Minori so easily. It was almost as if the culprit knew clearly what they were doing."
"Not to mention how the culprit was able to hide many potential evidences in a well-hidden secret room in the dungeon......"

"Are there any indications as to how is that even possible if none of us here have the time and opportunity to explore the area or dungeon beforehand? Just as Yukino stated, they must have a map or something like that......"

Last edited:
Julian raised his hand another time. "I can add myself into the List with the people who have no Alibi. I was basically all by myself, as Yume left me and Hitsuji, and then Hitsuji disappeared on me. So I have no Alibi either." Julian pointed out. "I find it unfair if I don't speak up and correct Yume. While I know I'm innocent, I may as well be truthful about what makes me suspicious." Julian added. Though he knew, that by normal human psychology, this would mean that it was quite obvious that he was either one or two things. Either Innocent or guilty. Because what murderer lets everyone know that they have no alibi? A newbie, novice one.

Ryoka scratched at his cheek and began to think, his eyes closed to better shut away his senses from all the noise the others were making.
"......"
"Hm......"
"Well done, Yume." Koba smirked.
"Well, now that this is settled, I know *exactly* who is the killer now."

Ryōka's eyes shot open as suddenly all attention had been placed on him. This was shortlived however as Yume had assured Koba that he was not the only suspect. Everyone was no doubt confused at what may well be the most strange trial they have faced by far. The Maeda trial was more straightforward; it had fewer suspects, there was less to investigate and explore as opposed to this one. Ryōka idly wondered how they would possibly solve this case.

"Koba, ever since we all arrived at this godforsaken theme park we haven't seen eye to eye. However, it's easy to see that you greatly cared for Lady Mika, I have no doubts about that. What I do doubt is that you would be capable of killing Mika, after all the nice things you've done for each other."

"But you should understand that I felt the same way about Mari. Just the thought of her getting hurt sends shivers through my soul."
Ryōka looked away from the others for a second, brushing his fingers through his hair. "It may sound odd, but I'm glad that they died painlessly rather than brutally at the hands of some desperate lunatic." Ryōka looked back to the others; his face was stoic, he looked the same as back at the lake when he had promised Tsuzaki that he would be strong from that point on.

"I would never hurt a hair on Mari's head, words such as 'murder' and 'kill' have been forcefully removed from my thesaurus."
"Are there any indications as to how is that even possible if none of us here have the time and opportunity to explore the area or dungeon beforehand? Just as Yukino stated, they must have a map or something like that......"

"Hmm, perhaps one of the treasures scattered around the jungle contained a map of the cave? That would be quite the reward for anyone plotting to murder someone. I may even go as far as to say that one of our treasure maps may have had the layout of the cave. If that were the case, we'd be able to narrow down the suspects, although I doubt something so convenient would be put on one of our maps."

Minori was silent as she listened to the two of them. Her mind was blank. Why? There were no words to explain how she was feeling, they were's strong enough to be exact. Excitement, was to weak but she didn't know a stringer word, Lust? That just didn't sound right, Insanity? To broad. But they would have to do, she couldn't think of any intenser words. Of but wait, why was she feeling this way? Oh that's right. It was Yume and Koba who were riling her up. The intense emotions they were feeling, She loved it! The hope and the despair, they were so string!! Oh dear this is what she loved about other ultimates. They could always do what she could not, and they always had the most intense and savory hope AND despair. She just couldn't get enough of it. And the Hope! look at it go! Yume had the strongest hope she had ever seen! It was wonderful. Especially when it was tinted with sadness, it was very pretty that way. Now though, she had dragged Koba back as well, how fun! Minori knew this would be more fun then she thought, so she was going to pay extra attention from now on. After all she really wanted to know what it would take for someone with so much hope to be hurled into the pit of despair. But then again, she would have to do some research. But research could be fun too... kind of. She was tightly gripping her upper arms, and large and wild grin across her face as she looked at the ground. Shit. she needed to calm down, while she had been distracted she had broken out into a cold sweat too. calm down!calm down! CALM DOWN! shit i know this is exciting and all but you need to calm down! doing this will get you no where! Calm. Down!!!!!! She was currently internally yelling at herself. Her breath was fast as she tried to calm herself down, and soon enough she was back to normal, she let her hands fall from her arms to her side as she exhaled, that was better.

She listened to what they were talking about. Wait....... They knew there way around and weren't getting lost.... A map is possible but it's not all that likely, what are the chances of finding one out of all those chests? The percentages are low and the killer surely would not rely on that very small chance for their plans. So that leaves Someone who has a good memory of where they have been and where they are. Goddammit! If that's the case it's not fair!! That's not fair at all! He's the only cool guy in the group who doesn't currently hate me!!!!!! Not fair!!!! NotFair!NotFair!notfair!notfairnotfairnotfairnitfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but.Then again i really want to know the reasoning behind it. That was some pretty despair he showed off earlier. Is that part of the reason? Where is he hiding that pretty emotion? WHAT is he hiding? Dam she wanted to know so badly now. "Hisoka." She calls over, a grin spreading across her face. She didn't know if she was right, but she was going to ask anyways. "Was it you?" She asks, "did you kill them?" she says still grinning, "the killer would have never relied on the small percentage of possibly finding a map in the chests, and with how many there were its very unlikely that they would have found it, unless they had Luck on their side, but I don't think it was her-" she half heartedly points at their wonderful little luckster. "Which only leaves you, out wonderful little perfect memory," she states, "You could easily memorize the tunnels, and you already seemed to know your way around when we encountered you." she adds, "So? Am I right?" she asks, "I have no proof of course, but am I?" she asks, she was still grinning, "and if you are, What is your reasoning? I really want to know why if you care to share." She stopped there, wait, no she didn't, "Of course if it isn't you then just ignore all that." she chuckles with a shrug. She wanted to know, she wanted to know so badly that it was eating her from the inside out. That is if she was right. I still wasn't fair though. If she was right he would have to die, and he was the only cool one there. Things would get a notch or two more boring... Then again... She grinned, well there was an idea.

Dreamtique Dreamtique @ and at anyone who would have well noticed I guess. and no i'm not trying to be an attention hog! She's just insane, simple as that. I love my insane characters.

koba-png.315091

"What? So you are mocking me now?" Koba cut in before Yume was able to finish her words. Koba's eyes turned to Yukino as the girl spoke, the veins around his hand pops as he tightened his grip in anger.

"Do you think that the killer will be dumb enough to bring potential evidence with them?"
"Or perhaps you will? Yukino?"

"Hrmph."
"You are suggesting that the killer take their time to map out the dungeon? For what?!"
"Do you have any idea how complicated the layout of the dungeon is? Do you know how long I had been stuck in that freaking dungeon?"
"So do you think the killer really have the time to make a map? No! None of us here will have the time for that!"

"As far as I am concerned, as long as there's no proof as to what Hitsuji was doing or where he was at after he left Yume's group on his own and snuck around the forest...he must be the killer......"

Yukino was smiling from ear to ear to see Koba getting worked up by her words. This was clearly destabilising his reasoning so it made it easier and easier for Yukino to overpower him. She didn't think of his feelings. She just wanted him to accept that his beliefs were verging on the edge of madness. Deep inside, she admit, it reminded her of the times when she debated.

"Yes! I am mocking you, Koba. I will continue to do so if you continue your route of stupidity." she said with a smile that really did not show her true feelings but to bring more discomfort to Koba, a debate tactic for her. Though, it is not encouraged in tournaments, she still views that tactic as important in any other debate.

"Koba, think about it. Almost Everyone here doesn't have an Alibi. You, Hitsuji, Me, Minori, Yume, Julian, Kasumi, and probably a few others who I haven't mentioned. So get your head screwed on correctly before you even Begin to think of Debating. Because No one will take you seriously, and you're going got get on the nerves of everyone. You've gotten onto the Nerves of mine, which is actually a pretty difficult Feat. So congratulations." She finally ended. But before she decided to take a breather she muttered "Stupid idiot, getting riled up at everyone....". Taking a few breaths to calm herself. She wasn't used to getting aggravated a lot.

She nodded to Alex's outburst, really needed in this situation. She agreed completely. Though, she thought they were being a bit too harsh, it was necessary.

Yume had the common sense to actually check on Hitsuji's alibi which she applauded silently. Clearly, that was the best choice. She nodded her head.
"You could clearly see that he was working his butt off, Koba!" It seemed that he didn't listen to her when he launched another attack, this time on...

She was flabbergasted at that accusation. Shaking her head, she said, "Nonsense!" She felt attacked mentally. She looked like she was attacked mentally as well. She was aiming for another counter-attack. "Lies upon lies Ko-" she started. Koba started breaking down because Hitsuji managed to point out the fact that Koba himself was in the West side of the forest.

Wow. He was really taking it badly. And for so long as well. Enough time for a traumatic flashback...or something. Geez. Her mind is really going off weird tangents today. This is not a roleplay of a video game, probably rhyming with Dang On Grandpa. This is real life. People were dying and breaking down. This was real to her.

Thank god, Yume interjected. Koba broke out from his slumber and started to actually cry. This hero business... was not for her. She didn't like the label 'hero'. She just wanted to do what was right. That was why she started debating. Not because she wanted to overpower people. Because she wanted to do what was right. She softened her stance.
"Yeah, Yume is right."

koba-png.315091

"......"
The boy wiped away his tears and turned his head to aside, pressing his lips together as he acted like as if nothing had ever happened just now.

"Yo, what are y'all looking at..."
"We got a case to solve."

"Good for you for getting a grip." she mischeviously added.

"Furthermore, for Minori and Alex case, they are found to be trapped inside a particular trap room in the dungeon, unconscious."
"Presumably, they are pushed into that particular room and trapped by someone, the heavy door can't be opened from the inside, it can only be controlled by a level outside of that room, so it's obvious that they can't be the culprit."

"Correct."

step0002-6-jpg.289023

"Excuse me, everyone. About what Yukino mentioned earlier......"

"There's something that had been bothering me from the very beginning."
"It's about how the murderer was able to maneuver the dungeon so easily in such a short time."

"Koba, ever since we all arrived at this godforsaken theme park we haven't seen eye to eye. However, it's easy to see that you greatly cared for Lady Mika, I have no doubts about that. What I do doubt is that you would be capable of killing Mika, after all the nice things you've done for each other."

"But you should understand that I felt the same way about Mari. Just the thought of her getting hurt sends shivers through my soul."
Ryōka looked away from the others for a second, brushing his fingers through his hair. "It may sound odd, but I'm glad that they died painlessly rather than brutally at the hands of some desperate lunatic." Ryōka looked back to the others; his face was stoic, he looked the same as back at the lake when he had promised Tsuzaki that he would be strong from that point on.

"I have to admit that it's quite a challenge even for me, I can only imagine someone being stuck in there for hours and hours if they are unlucky."
"So how did the murderer manage to do it?"
"Why would they even choose to hide the bodies in the dungeon anyway, they must have the confidence to do so, right?"
"Furthermore, may I add another point?"
"How was the culprit able to utilize the trap that's found around the dungeon to his advantage, and trapped Alex and Minori so easily. It was almost as if the culprit knew clearly what they were doing."
"Not to mention how the culprit was able to hide many potential evidences in a well-hidden secret room in the dungeon......"

"Hmm, perhaps one of the treasures scattered around the jungle contained a map of the cave? That would be quite the reward for anyone plotting to murder someone. I may even go as far as to say that one of our treasure maps may have had the layout of the cave. If that were the case, we'd be able to narrow down the suspects, although I doubt something so convenient would be put on one of our maps."

"Sore wa tadashii!"

"I mean, "
she blushed while saying so. It was so sudden, yet, it felt sorta right. It was still embarassing. Wait! "What language are we speaking in anyway?"

"Wait, nevermind that. But-um-"
she scoured her pockets and brought out a few scraps of paper. The paper from in the dungeon They were unreadable but she wanted to be sure. Actually, she was 99% sure. "Is this it?" she asked. "I found it on the ground in the dungeon. We can't read it but I'm almost sure."

"Hisoka." She calls over, a grin spreading across her face. She didn't know if she was right, but she was going to ask anyways. "Was it you?" She asks, "did you kill them?" she says still grinning, "the killer would have never relied on the small percentage of possibly finding a map in the chests, and with how many there were its very unlikely that they would have found it, unless they had Luck on their side, but I don't think it was her-" she half heartedly points at their wonderful little luckster. "Which only leaves you, out wonderful little perfect memory," she states, "You could easily memorize the tunnels, and you already seemed to know your way around when we encountered you." she adds, "So? Am I right?" she asks, "I have no proof of course, but am I?" she asks, she was still grinning, "and if you are, What is your reasoning? I really want to know why if you care to share." She stopped there, wait, no she didn't, "Of course if it isn't you then just ignore all that."

She was somewhat interrupted by Minori's points. Well, it was more like she was unnerved by her words and actions. It was creepy in a way. She turned towards her.

"That can't be right. He was with me."

Julian raised his hand another time. "I can add myself into the List with the people who have no Alibi. I was basically all by myself, as Yume left me and Hitsuji, and then Hitsuji disappeared on me. So I have no Alibi either." Julian pointed out. "I find it unfair if I don't speak up and correct Yume. While I know I'm innocent, I may as well be truthful about what makes me suspicious." Julian added. Though he knew, that by normal human psychology, this would mean that it was quite obvious that he was either one or two things. Either Innocent or guilty. Because what murderer lets everyone know that they have no alibi? A newbie, novice one.
step0002-jpg.289020

"No, I am certain that you are innocent as well."
"Your case is similar to Hitsuji's case, if you are able to show us your map as well as state what you had discovered during the treasure hunt clearly and accurately, you'll be free from suspicion."
"I am certain that you didn't follow me or leave the center part of the forest when I decided to search for Mari, so in a way, I can prove your innocence as well."

"Hisoka." She calls over, a grin spreading across her face. She didn't know if she was right, but she was going to ask anyways. "Was it you?" She asks, "did you kill them?" she says still grinning, "the killer would have never relied on the small percentage of possibly finding a map in the chests, and with how many there were its very unlikely that they would have found it, unless they had Luck on their side, but I don't think it was her-" she half heartedly points at their wonderful little luckster. "Which only leaves you, out wonderful little perfect memory," she states, "You could easily memorize the tunnels, and you already seemed to know your way around when we encountered you." she adds, "So? Am I right?" she asks, "I have no proof of course, but am I?" she asks, she was still grinning, "and if you are, What is your reasoning? I really want to know why if you care to share." She stopped there, wait, no she didn't, "Of course if it isn't you then just ignore all that." she chuckles with a shrug. She wanted to know, she wanted to know so badly that it was eating her from the inside out. That is if she was right. I still wasn't fair though. If she was right he would have to die, and he was the only cool one there. Things would get a notch or two more boring... Then again... She grinned, well there was an idea.

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"An interesting theory indeed, Minori."
"I admit that I am certainly capable of doing that. But I am only able to maneuver around the dungeon after I followed the sound I heard and memorized my path while I am on the way. "
"However, just as Yume and Tsuzaki mentioned, I do have an alibi, remember?"

step0002-jpg.289020

"I am pretty sure everyone's map is almost identical. So that can't be it."
"It is possible that one a map of the dungeon is actually hidden around the forest itself, but according to Kasumi, there's no empty treasure chests around the west part of the forest, so I highly doubt that possibility as well."

"Wait, nevermind that. But-um-" she scoured her pockets and brought out a few scraps of paper. The paper from in the dungeon They were unreadable but she wanted to be sure. Actually, she was 99% sure. "Is this it?" she asked. "I found it on the ground in the dungeon. We can't read it but I'm almost sure."
step0002-jpg.289020

"Scraps of papers?"
"From the look of it, it looks more like a letter rather than a map. You can spot some recogniszable parts of letters on the paper if you look closer."
"But if it is a letter, what is its purpose though?"
"I'll...be sure to get back to this later, Yukino."

step0002-jpg.289020

"I had noticed something odd before I enter the dungeon......"
"You can clearly see a podium and a book as soon as you walk through the entrance of the dungeon."

"There is apparently no book being placed on the book holder, however, if you look closer, you'll notice something......"
"The podium and and book holder itself is old and dusty. The podium is of course, covered with dust, however, I noticed that the slanted surface of the book holder is completely clean."
"That clearly means that the book holder used to hold something, presumably, a book. Someone that entered the dungeon before me, took the book with them."

step0002-6-jpg.289023

"A book?"
"Ah-h! I did found something like that in the secret room hidden in the dungeon."
"I thought it's something unrelated to the case..so I didn't bother to check what it is......"

"But I did brought it with me......"
Kasumi drew out a thick book from a sack he was carrying, revealing the title of the book.

'Dummy's guide to Dungeons&Deaths"

step0002-5-jpg.289024

"What!? T-that obviously important!"
"A-are you blind or something!?"

step0002-jpg.289020

"I see, Kasumi. Now this explains everything."
"So someone happened to discover the dungeon and the book, and decided to use that to his advantage."

"Perhaps they also think that by hiding in the dungeon, they will certainly have the advantage to hide from others and even used the traps around the dungeon that are all clearly stated inside the book, to trap anyone that may interfere with their plan. In this case, I assume that they lured Alex and Minori into the dungeon, and trap them inside the room before they resume to carry on with their plan."

"That's how they are able to make sure they will have enough time to do all of the decorations...though I am not really sure why would they even take the time to do that."

step0002-5-jpg.289024

"No matter how you look at it. It *is* a little unusual......"

step0002-6-jpg.289023

"If the murderer really have the book with them, then could we explain how the victim were killed this way?"
"Could it be that the murderer used the trap of the dungeon to make both Mika and Mari faint, and then kill them with injection?"

step0002-jpg.289020

"Yes, that certainly is a viable explanation...but there's something bothering me......"

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"Let's not waste anytime. Spit it out then."

step0002-jpg.289020

"It's about where exactly are the victims killed?"
"...And when?"

"This could in turn, imply many things, and change the course of this case completely......"

Last edited:
Minori just shrugged, "Yeah I thought not, but I had to check." she says, phew. She looked over and listened to what they had to say. Sadly enough though she hadn;t done much investigating past their bodies and didn't have any way to help them. Oh well.

Alex looked at the book. Then she remembered. "Hey, the room where Yume found Minori and I, I think that it had a book holder. But there wasn't an actual book there. Perhaps the Blackened had found the book before Minori and I? Then wanted to Frame us by locking us in there?" She offered. It wasn't the best, but she wasn't very good with thinking about Theories.

Last edited:
Minori shook her head, "I don't remember what it was called, normally I would have picked up the book and walked off with it myself, but I decided to follow you instead when we investigated the strange noise." she states simply, "Otherwise I probably could of just told you." She states simple, she kind of wished she had grabbed it now. oh well.

Alex looked at the book. Then she remembered. "Hey, the room where Yume found Minori and I, I think that it had a book holder. But there wasn't an actual book there. Perhaps the Blackened had found the book before Minori and I? Then wanted to Frame us by locking us in there?" She offered. It wasn't the best, but she wasn't very good with thinking about Theories.
Minori shook her head, "I don't remember what it was called, normally I would have picked up the book and walked off with it myself, but I decided to follow you instead when we investigated the strange noise." she states simply, "Otherwise I probably could of just told you." She states simple, she kind of wished she had grabbed it now. oh well.

step0002-jpg.289020

"A strange noise, huh? Now that substantiated my assumption."
"I think the culprit was trying to lure both of you to the room, they simply want to trap both of you inside the room so that they will have enough time to finish their business, that is, all of the decorations. He utilize the trap just to make sure both of you wouldn't interfere with their plan."

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"If they had done that, we'll certainly have less information to work with."
"Let's consider both of you lucky that they didn't decided to kill......"
"Considering that they could easily do so with just a tinee-tiny needle..."
"...And the fact that, the culprit certainly...had some pretty twisted thoughts."

step0002-jpg.289020

"Twisted...thoughts?"

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"It is obvious right? What we are dealing with here......"
"There's an 'insane' murderer hiding among us."

step0002-5-jpg.289024

"In-Insane?"

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"It is obvious when you consider their irrational actions, and how they intentional display their work in the form of corpses like an artwork...that's certainly not what sane person would do right?"
"That'll explain their actions right? Perhaps they kill just for the sole purpose of killing, nothing more, nothing less."
"And this killing game become the perfect arena for unleashing the urge to kill that was growing within them......"
"This is exactly how Lord Monokuma designed this game to be, a game where the facade of humanity virtues fall apart...and all that's left for us to witness is the darkest and ugliest primal instincts of humanity."

step0002-jpg.289020

"Killing just for the sake of killing?"
"No. I think, there's more to that......"
"There *must* be more to that. 'Insane' is not the only word that can describe unfathomable actions."

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"Oh? You do believe so?"
"Well, anyway......"
"You are on the right track, Yume, now let's dive deeper and deeper and unravel the truth, shall we?"
"Everything should be clear when we reconsider where could the victims be killed."
"I am sure you noticed that too."

step0002-jpg.289020

"Could it be...the east side of the forest?"

"There are many indications to that."
"I was wondering, how come Mari's tarantula was found at the treehouse located at the east side of the forest?"
"Not to mention the fact the all of the chemicals and drug could only be found around the east side of the forest too."
"That will mean that it's very likely that the murder was committed at the treehouse located at the east side of the forest, right?"

koba-png.315091

"Hold on."
"I am sorry, but...that sounds like nonsense."
"Remember where are the corpses found? It's obvious that they are both killed at the west area right? That's the only way."

"If we assume what you say is really true..."
"Then, there's no way that the murderer will be able to carry the bodies of the victims from the east side to the west side without being detected."

step0002-jpg.289020

"No. There *is* a way."
"Now that I think about it, it's the perfect explanation......"
"The explanation for the mystery behind Mari's shoe......"

Last edited:
Minori thought about it, bodies, but there had to be some way that could have gotten them from the east end to the cave... How would she do it? Well she'd try to figure out a way tht cause minimal effort for herself, while quickly getting them where they need to go. Like floating them down the river? "Hey, I could be wrong, but maybe they somehow used the river to float them down?" she offers the group,

step0002-jpg.289020

"A strange noise, huh? Now that substantiated my assumption."
"I think the culprit was trying to lure both of you to the room, they simply want to trap both of you inside the room so that they will have enough time to finish their business, that is, all of the decorations. He utilize the trap just to make sure both of you wouldn't interfere with their plan."

Yukino nodded along. So, the culprit must be there when Minori and Alex was investigating. At the very least, they can confirm the location of the murderer. She closed her eyes, thinking.

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"If they had done that, we'll certainly have less information to work with."
"Let's consider both of you lucky that they didn't decided to kill......"
"Considering that they could easily do so with just a tinee-tiny needle..."
"...And the fact that, the culprit certainly...had some pretty twisted thoughts."

"Agreed. There's no doubt about the insanity of the culprit." she said while shaking her head.

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"It is obvious when you consider their irrational actions, and how they intentional display their work in the form of corpses like an artwork...that's certainly not what sane person would do right?"
"That'll explain their actions right? Perhaps they kill just for the sole purpose of killing, nothing more, nothing less."
"And this killing game become the perfect arena for unleashing the urge to kill that was growing within them......"
"This is exactly how Lord Monokuma designed this game to be, a game where the facade of humanity virtues fall apart...and all that's left for us to witness is the darkest and ugliest primal instincts of humanity."

What he said made sense. No one would decorate corpses if they were killing to survive. At the very least, the sane people would not do so. She wondered what kind of sick mind would do such a thing. Even if Monokuma provided justification, it was still abhorrent.

step0002-jpg.289020

"Killing just for the sake of killing?"
"No. I think, there's more to that......"
"There *must* be more to that. 'Insane' is not the only word that can describe unfathomable actions."

She considered the wording. Of course, if this was inspired by insanity, why did the murderer give them very pleasant deaths? Like they were honouring both Mari and Mika. She crossed her arms.

koba-png.315091

"Hold on."
"I am sorry, but...that sounds like nonsense."
"Remember where are the corpses found? It's obvious that they are both killed at the west area right? That's the only way."

"If we assume what you say is really true..."
"Then, there's no way that the murderer will be able to carry the bodies of the victims from the east side to the west side without being detected."

"Ugh." she noticed the fact. "That is indeed strange indeed."

step0002-jpg.289020

"No. There *is* a way."
"Now that I think about it, it's the perfect explanation......"
"The explanation for the mystery behind Mari's shoe......"

She was unsure what Yume meant.by Mari's shoes so she looked into her Monokuma pad. Nope. No-There it is! "Yume reported hearing a splash, a few actually, in the nearby river."

"There, she found Mari's shoes, both of them."

"What I find strange was no Mari."

Minori thought about it, bodies, but there had to be some way that could have gotten them from the east end to the cave... How would she do it? Well she'd try to figure out a way tht cause minimal effort for herself, while quickly getting them where they need to go. Like floating them down the river? "Hey, I could be wrong, but maybe they somehow used the river to float them down?" she offers the group,

"Close," Yukino responded. "but that cannot be true because Yume heard 'splashes' in the river. If the culprit floated the victims down the river, then there shouldn't be splashes. "

"This sounds a bit mad but maybe the culprit carried them through the trees? It would make sense why there would be splashes because Mari shoes fell off. However,"
she continued as she put her head on her arms, tilting it slightly as if in thought. "it does raise even more questions."

"This sounds a bit mad but maybe the culprit carried them through the trees?
step0002-jpg.289020

"That's right!"

images

"Have you heard about zipline sliding?"
"It is basically an activity involving sliding from a higher altitude to a lower altitude along a slanted line."

"Using the same principle, they culprit could easily recreate the same effect with the grappling hook and the strategically positioned balcony of the tree houses."

iBLdm.png

"All they would need to do is to use the grappling hook to form a rope connecting the balcony of the tree house and the other one that was located directly opposite to it."
"After that, they can directly slide down the rope while carrying a body with them, perhaps with the help of some lubricant."
"It was when the culprit slide down the rope, that the frolics were slightly disturbed, thus explaining the strange rustling of leaves that Yukino and Hisoka both heard right when they approach the tree house. I presume the culprit was trying to escape when they noticed Yukino and Hisoka. "

"And while they were sliding down the rope on top of the trees, that was when Mari's shoe fell down from mid air and dropped straight into the river, that's when me and Julian both heard the splash."

koba-png.315091

"So...is that really it?"
"So that's how they did it......"

"T-that...that would mean......"

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"That would mean, Yume is definitely not the killer, since she definitely could not have done that. She heard the splash when she was still with Julian. Julian could verify that."

"And, yes...so are you, Kobayashi."
"You can't be the killer as well, if what Hitsuji said is true, that he witness you lurking around the west part of the forest for most of the time. Then that indirectly prove that you are free from suspicion."

koba-png.315091

"And now...we are left with......"

"Kureiji Ryōka......"

"Ryoka...w-what is the meaning of all of this......"

GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack (Now, have fun!)
a simpler name a simpler name Cosmic_Chaos Cosmic_Chaos Kimona Kimona AkioTheHero AkioTheHero

Last edited:
Fwip

A rush of air followed shortly after Koba's accusation, the source, a black plastic comb which had seemingly appeared out of thin air into Ryōka's hand. With breathtaking speed he combed every hair on his head, every stroke creating a gust of wind from the sheer force he put behind every brush. With one last brush to his bangs, Ryōka's hair had gone back to the way it was when he first set foot in the park.

Kureiji Casual Headshot.jpg

Like a skilled cowboy holstering his pistol, Ryōka spun the comb in his fingers and slid it into one of the pouches on his hip. With an exhale of breath, Ryōka looked at Koba with a glazed look in his eyes, it felt as if he was looking through the skateboarder rather then at him. "Just what are you accusing me of, Kobayashi?" He leaned forward, both hands resting on the podium in front of him. "After all I've said and done to help this trial, are you still trying to incriminate me?" Leaning back, Ryōka looked at everyone around him, his eyes stopping at Tsuzaki and then darted back to Koba.

"Haven't I already told you how much Mari meant to me? And you would still think me a murderer? Well, where is your proof? Besides my lack of an alibi, you don't have much that you could peg me as the killer. I'm just the 'odd one out' as they say."
Ryōka crossed his arms and tilted his head back, looking down on the cytologist from level ground.
There is no proof that I'm the murderer, not a single shred of evidence. You're just pointing fingers at me again because you despise me so much."

Dreamtique Dreamtique a simpler name a simpler name Cosmic_Chaos Cosmic_Chaos Kimona Kimona AkioTheHero AkioTheHero

Users who are viewing this thread

Back