DanganronpaRE: Remember Me RP

There's nothing unusual about the coffins, it seems like they are just for decoration purpose. However, the reason for the killer to do so is still unclear.

The pieces of paper flakes are too small. The content of the letter is beyond restoration. It seemed like someone intentionally made it so.

You don't see any scissors around for now. You probably wouldn't find one around anywhere too.

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"Everyone. I feel like investigating the crime scene wouldn't be enough, we should focus on investigating other areas of the forest too."
"For instance, me and Tsuzaki actually met with Mika at the Western forest before this. Perhaps we could start from there? That's my advice."

step0002-jpg.289020

"I agree......"
"I actually met Mika during the Treasure Hunt too..."
"We should probably start to investigate other areas too just as Hisoka suggested."

step0002-6-jpg.289023

"......"
"I can help to cover as many areas of the forest as possible before the trial......"

step0002-jpg.289020

"I appreciate your help, Kasumi. We really need your expertise in this. Thank you."

step0002-6-jpg.289023

"......"

Minori sighed at her lack of findings with the coffin. oh well. She looked over, listening to them talk. "Sounds like a plan to me!!" she exclaims with a grin. She was totally ready to go search some more places!!

The pieces of paper flakes are too small. The content of the letter is beyond restoration. It seemed like someone intentionally made it so.

It was worth a try. At the very least, it showed that this letter was at least important to whoever ended up killing Mari and Mika. If it was a distraction, then the murderer would have made it easier to assemble so they would have to consider the contents of it. But why 'hope' though? Why was it the only thing readable?

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"Everyone. I feel like investigating the crime scene wouldn't be enough, we should focus on investigating other areas of the forest too."
"For instance, me and Tsuzaki actually met with Mika at the Western forest before this. Perhaps we could start from there? That's my advice."

step0002-jpg.289020

"I agree......"
"I actually met Mika during the Treasure Hunt too..."
"We should probably start to investigate other areas too just as Hisoka suggested."

"Yes, it sounds reasonable." She turned towards the others, making sure to place back the pieces of paper where she left them. This swimsuit was not really assisting the investigation. She should've changed earlier.Besides, maybe someone else may need to find it.

"If I remember correctly, she mentioned bleach when we met her." she reminisced. "That must have been the poison or at the very least, something important to this murder." Then, she heard footsteps approaching the dungeon. It was either Ryouka or Koba, both of which their appearance would make the scene awkward. She braced for the crying that will inevitably follow by turning away from the coffin.

Finally entering the cave, Ryōka was surprised that everyone had gathered inside. He knew if they were looking for the bombs or Mari that they would've had to split up, so this could only have meant one thing. Ryōka wordlessly pushed his way through the others, eager to see what had brought them all together.

She idly kicked dust on the floor when he arrived, feeling vaguely guilty at herself. 'Just ignore, just ignore' she repeated to herself.

Watching her lay so dreadfully still was too much for him to bear. Unlike the last times, when Ryoka would hold back his tears when on the brink of despair, he let his tears flow freely and drip onto the glass. Ryoka dropped to his knees and pressed his head and hands against the coffin, sobbing and gasping without shame.

She broke her mantra to catch a glance of Ryouka crying. Crying vulnerably. Come to think of it, she had never seen him cry before. He was always the strong guy, never showing weakness. It was his fault that Mari died, because he trusted her too much. That's what she wanted to say at least before this. She was right but it felt wrong. Her heart drooped. Pitiful.

She tried to ignore. He kept on sobbing and sobbing. He can probably pull himself up again, she reasoned. Instead, she felt at fault for trying to ignore him. She neared towards him, squatting to his level. Staring at him, she tried to form the words needed.

Never in her life, she had to ever comfort someone. Never in her life, she considered anyone worthy of not being ignored. She was not used to this. What could she say? Her heart beat was loud.

"Why God.. Why couldn't it have been me?" Was the only thing he could manage to sputter out.

Thwack

She slapped him, square on the face. Her face was indignant.

"Don't say that!" she told Ryouka. "Imagine if you were the one in the coffin. Imagine you were the one! Mari... She wouldn't want that. She's going to cry for you every single day! To grieve for you, regret for you and just feel miserable for you days on end. Do you really want that?"

"I know Mari won't. She would want you to live! Live,"
she stood up in her lecture, enamored with what she was saying. " I didn't know her that well but I'm sure she would want you to move on and enjoy life, right? If she saw you now, she would want you to get a grip on yourself."

"And the Ryouka I know wouldn't be sad. Who's this moping guy on the floor? Ryouka. He would fight on! He may be a creep but he's one of the strongest people I know, someone you can rely on. Even if someone keeps suspecting him and treating him badly, he would still treat them like a gentleman."

"Didn't she say to remember her, Ryouka? In the jungle, I remember."
she looked at him straight in the eyes when she said that. "To remember her as a pretty girl that you used to know? You can't remember her if your dead and do you want to break her promise?"

"Even if you do ignore all those reasons I gave you. Even if you still want to die. Even if all my logic and debating skills cannot persuade you."

"I command you to not die!"
she said hoarsely after that long speech. Her face was red, it was usual. But more exquisitely, her eyes were watery. Waves after waves of emotion hit her. She tried to cover it but she couldn't.

"Now help us with the investigation or I'll kill you myself." GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack

Last edited:
Ryōka rubbed his freshly slapped cheek. The look of sorrow on his face had been replaced with one of shock. He was shocked that someone like Tsuzaki had hurt him in such a way. No one had ever touched him like that before. This look of shock quickly faded as Ryōka stood up to look at Tsuzaki, who he was shocked to see crying. He gave her a small smile and approached her and wiped her tears from her face. This act was a bold move, even for Ryōka. "Tsuzaki, please don't cry. You misunderstand, I don't want to die. Quite the opposite, in fact, I want to live."

Ryōka stuffed his hands into his pockets and looked at Mari one last time as she rested peacefully in her glass coffin. He would live on for her sake, and for those that came before her. "Now, as you said. We should continue with the investigation. The sooner this trial ends the sooner everything can go back to normal.."

a simpler name a simpler name Dreamtique Dreamtique Cosmic_Chaos Cosmic_Chaos Kimona Kimona

Yukino was unsure why Ryouka did as he did, wiping off her tears, but she couldn't help to smile. She was just getting a bit emotional, that's all. There was no need for him to do so. In fact, Yukino thought that she looked pathetic. She, the cold debater was crying? What for? There was no need to cry. Ryouka would still have his heart set on Mari. Yukino stood no chance. She knew that she was barely romantic. Besides her uniform, she doesn't wear anything fashionable. And god knows that she can barely hold a casual conversation for long times. Nonetheless, she replied back with a smile, a large one. She didn't even try to suppress the smile this time.

"Geez, Ryouka," she said with closed eyes. "Don't say stuff you don't mean, idiot." She knew that just being close to him would be enough for the time being. To respect Mari. She would feel like a scumbag if she pounced on Ryouka after her death. Maybe, after enough time has passed, he would even- No, don't think about that now. Her face grew even redder. Even redder than at any point before. "You remind me of my father." Awkwardly, she turned towards the entrance of the dungeon. This is going to be a strange investigation.

"I agree. Let us do this investigation. For Mari and Mika's sake."

She slowly took a few steps to the West side of the forest. Before she was out of earshot, she asked Ryouka, albeit a bit too forcefully, like she was struggling to say "Do you want to follow, Ryouka?"

GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Dreamtique Dreamtique

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"If we are going to do this, they let's don't waste anytime."
Hisoka gestured at Yukino and the others and leaded the group trough the maze like dungeon, Hisoka was able to maneuver through the dungeon with ease without the help of a map.

"A little bit of memory would be good enough to navigate through this dungeon easily once you explored the dungeon once. But if anyone were to walk around this dungeon blindly, they are bound to get lost for quite some time before they are able to get out or find their way to a particular location through trial and error."
Hisoka casually stated as he leaded the group out, breaking the dense and silent air that was constantly shrouding the group.

step0002-jpg.289020

"That's true, it's really hard to navigate around the dungeon, and I was lucky when I am able to find Minori and Alex before it's too late after exploring the dungeon for long....."

As they stepped out of the gloom of the dungeon, the group were blessed by the sunlight again, but even the rays of sunlight couldn't seem to reach the the darkness that lurks within the bottomless pit of despair deep inside everyone's heart.

step0002-5-jpg.289024

"Oh, it's you guys......" Hitsuji, who had apparently went missing suddenly sneaked up to the group and greeted them, seemingly oblivious of what had happened.

step0002-jpg.289020

"O-oh, Hitsuji... I am sorry, I completely forgotten about you. Where had you been? You suddenly went missing during the Treasure Hunt."

step0002-5-jpg.289024

"Urm...I...I..."

step0002-jpg.289020

"Never mind that, we should not waste anytime now, we should proceed to investigate the truth...behind the the death of Mari and Mika." Yume spoke to the sheep boy coldly before she turned away, and phased out, seemingly deep in thought.

step0002-5-jpg.289024

"W-wait!? Wah-ah?"

the West side of the forest.

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"Hey, Tsuzaki. Remember when we saw Mika coming down from the tree house at the east side of the forest during the Treasure Hunt? Don't you think we will be able to find more clues over there?"
"I think we can leave the west side of the forest to Kasumi, so for now we will head to the East Side to investigate that tree house. I had a feeling that we will be able to find something over there."
Hisoka turned to the group, the man seemed to have something on his mind, perhaps he was already trying to formulate a prediction on what happened to Mika and Mari.

As you reached the East side, Hisoka was able to locate the tree house and climbed his way up the tree house straight away.
In the tree house, what instantly caught your eye was a hanging rope that dangled down from the ceiling right in the middle of the room.
aa6ef88f1c86f143eea91f36216945a6.jpg

step0002-jpg.289020

"What is that? Why would something like that......"

step0002-5-jpg.289024

"Gah!"

step0002-jpg.289020

"W-what?!"

step0002-5-jpg.289024

"There's a spider here...I guess I should I kill it for you...Since you freak out that much."

step0002-jpg.289020

"What? I screamed because of-" Yume paused when she looked at the spider crawling at the corner of the tree house closer.

step0002-jpg.289020

"Is this......"

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"Yes, you are correct, it's definitely Mari's black Tarantula."

step0002-jpg.289020

"Why is her spider here?" Yume frowned, puzzled by the presence of the spider.

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"We should just...leave it be. Perhaps it'll just adapt to a life without care soon enough, let's give some mercy and sympathy to such insignificant and often abhorred creature."
Hisoka spoke as he scanned through the relatively small room, his words sounded more like a mockery rather than a sincere display of mercy.

Hisoka soon located a treasure box hidden at the corner of the room, he darted right towards the box and fling the box opened, within the treasure box, you could see many bottles of chemical and medicine, including many type of drugs and even various type of poisons that could easily kill. Most of them are not opened and appeared to be full, only two of them seemed to be almost empty. The half-empty bottle appears to be a type of barbiturate(sodium pentobarbital), as well as another bottle of chemical which occurs to be very oily.
Inside the box there's also a broken syringe, which seemed to be completely unusable with a "Monokuma Trademark" on it.
At the corner of the room, there's also a little gun like device laying on the floor of the room, but it's clearly not a gun, and it seemed more like a grappling hook, but the 'hook' on the gun is missing, it almost seems like it was cut right off.

As you walked out to the little balcony of the tree house, you could see the other tree house's balcony that was located slightly lower that the balcony you are standing on not far away from your view. The little wooded house is connected to a large net work of hanging bridges that connects the little tree houses located all over the treetop of the forest. As you look closer from a distance, you would noticed a deep scratch on the wooden fence surrounding the balcony on the other side.

She took note to find scissors after this.
You couldn't find scissors at anywhere you look.

step0002-8-jpg.289021

"Well..welll...well..."
"Ladies and gentleman! It's about time!"
"The long awaited Class Trial will begin shortly!"
"Please assemble at the rendezvous, as usual."
"Let's try our best to uncover the filthy culprit hiding among you!"
"And don't forget to abandon all sort of stupid 'hope' you might have! Upupupu!"

"I'll see you all again in the Class Trial!!!"

Last edited:
Minori took it all in, so many cool thing! she means... umm... clues! yup... hehe... clues, that is what she meant... She looked over to the location of Monokuma's voice, it seemed they had to start the trial now.
step0002-7-jpg.289022

"If we are going to do this, they let's don't waste anytime."
Hisoka gestured at Yukino and the others and leaded the group trough the maze like dungeon, Hisoka was able to maneuver through the dungeon with ease without the help of a map.

"A little bit of memory would be good enough to navigate through this dungeon easily once you explored the dungeon once. But if anyone were to walk around this dungeon blindly, they are bound to get lost for quite some time before they are able to get out or find their way to a particular location through trial and error."
Hisoka casually stated as he leaded the group out, breaking the dense and silent air that was constantly shrouding the group.

step0002-jpg.289020

"That's true, it's really hard to navigate around the dungeon, and I was lucky when I am able to find Minori and Alex before it's too late after exploring the dungeon for long....."

As they stepped out of the gloom of the dungeon, the group were blessed by the sunlight again, but even the rays of sunlight couldn't seem to reach the the darkness that lurks within the bottomless pit of despair deep inside everyone's heart.

step0002-5-jpg.289024

"Oh, it's you guys......" Hitsuji, who had apparently went missing suddenly sneaked up to the group and greeted them, seemingly oblivious of what had happened.

step0002-jpg.289020

"O-oh, Hitsuji... I am sorry, I completely forgotten about you. Where had you been? You suddenly went missing during the Treasure Hunt."

step0002-5-jpg.289024

"Urm...I...I..."

step0002-jpg.289020

"Never mind that, we should not waste anytime now, we should proceed to investigate the truth...behind the the death of Mari and Mika." Yume spoke to the sheep boy coldly before she turned away, and phased out, seemingly deep in thought.

step0002-5-jpg.289024

"W-wait!? Wah-ah?"

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"Hey, Tsuzaki. Remember when we saw Mika coming down from the tree house at the east side of the forest during the Treasure Hunt? Don't you think we will be able to find more clues over there?"
"I think we can leave the west side of the forest to Kasumi, so for now we will head to the East Side to investigate that tree house. I had a feeling that we will be able to find something over there."
Hisoka turned to the group, the man seemed to have something on his mind, perhaps he was already trying to formulate a prediction on what happened to Mika and Mari.

As you reached the East side, Hisoka was able to locate the tree house and climbed his way up the tree house straight away.
In the tree house, what instantly caught your eye was a hanging rope that dangled down from the ceiling right in the middle of the room.
aa6ef88f1c86f143eea91f36216945a6.jpg

step0002-jpg.289020

"What was that? Why would something like that......"

step0002-5-jpg.289024

"Gah!"

step0002-jpg.289020

"W-what?!"

step0002-5-jpg.289024

"There's a spider here...I guess I should I kill it for you...Since you freak out that much."

step0002-jpg.289020

"What? I screamed because of-" Yume paused when she looked at the spider crawling at the corner of the tree house closer.

step0002-jpg.289020

"Is this......"

step0002-7-jpg.289022

step0002-jpg.289020

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"We should just...leave it be. Perhaps it'll just adapt to a life without care soon enough, let's give some mercy and sympathy to such insignificant and often abhorred creature."
Hisoka spoke as he scanned through the relatively small room, his words sounded more like a mockery rather than a sincere display of mercy.

Hisoka soon located a treasure box hidden at the corner of the room, he darted right towards the box and fling the box opened, within the treasure box, you could see many bottles of chemical and medicine, including many type of drugs and even various type of poisons that could easily kill. Most of them are not opened and appeared to be full, only one of them seemed to be almost empty. The half-empty bottle appears to be a type of barbiturate(sodium pentobarbital), as well as another bottle of chemical which occurs to be very oily.
Inside the box there's also a broken syringe, which seemed to be completely unusable.
At the corner of the room, there's also a little gun like device laying on the floor of the room, but it's clearly not a gun, and it seemed more like a grappling hook, but the 'hook' on the gun is missing, it almost seems like it was cut right off.

As you walked out to the little balcony of the tree house, you could see the other tree house's balcony that was located slightly lower that the balcony you are standing on not far away from your view. The little wooded house is connected to a large net work of hanging bridges that connects the little tree houses located all over the treetop of the forest. As you look closer from a distance, you would noticed a deep scratch on the wooden fence surrounding the balcony on the other side.

step0002-8-jpg.289021

"Well..welll...well..."
"And don't forget to abandon all sort of stupid 'hope' you might have! Upupupu!"

She slowly took a few steps to the West side of the forest. Before she was out of earshot, she asked Ryouka, albeit a bit too forcefully, like she was struggling to say "Do you want to follow, Ryouka?"
Ryōka chuckled to himself and walked up to Tsuzaki. "Of course, we'll follow my original plan then I suppose. Your logic and my senses will solve this trial in no time at all."
step0002-jpg.289020

step0002-5-jpg.289024

"W-wait!? Wah-ah?"
Ryōka couldn't hide the disappointment on his face. This slacker, this glutton, was once again trailing behind the rest of the group, completely oblivious as usual. It made him wonder if there was any hope left in his future.
Ryōka stared at the noose for quite some time. He seemed to have taken an interest in it and had been pondering its meaning. "Neither Lady Mika nor Lady Mari had rope marks around their necks, so this noose couldn't have been the cause of death for either of them. If that's the case then I suppose it's just best to ignore it."
step0002-5-jpg.289024

step0002-jpg.289020

"Is this......"

step0002-7-jpg.289022

step0002-jpg.289020

step0002-7-jpg.289022

Ryōka frowned at Hisoka as he let the tarantula crawl onto his hand. "I don't think releasing it into the wild is such a good idea. Who knows what kind of effect it could have on this forest's ecosystem?" Ryōka pet the little arachnid with his index finger, it was surprisingly satisfying to the touch. Just looking at it brought back fond memories of his beloved Mari. "Besides, it'll be lonely without its owner to keep it company. I don't think Lady Mari would mind if I looked after it in her absence.."

step0002-8-jpg.289021

"Well..welll...well..."

Ryōka sighed when the Lord Monokuma's announcement had ended. "How could such an ugly little thing ever be called royalty? Just who died and made him king?" He didn't want it to come to this, this class trial of such epicly sad proportions. And yet, here they are once more, just as fate decreed it. At this point, Ryōka was filled with a small tinge of sadness that made him want to die. However, he knew that he would have to live on for their sake, and for the sake of his art.

"Right, if we're done here I suppose we should get a move on. There's no point in delaying the inveitable for any longer."
Minori took it all in, so many cool thing! she means... umm... clues! yup... hehe... clues, that is what she meant... She looked over to the location of Monokuma's voice, it seemed they had to start the trial now.
Ryōka looked at what must have been the giddiest girl in the group. Did Mika and Mari's death really have no effect on her? Did she really feel no sympathy or despair at the loss of their lives? Ryōka glared at her like he had never glared before, and yet there seemed to be a second layer of despise that he had been saving up until now hiding within this scary face. "You, whatever you name is, don't think I haven't been watching you all this time. You've practically been hopping out of your shoes since this investigation started, and it's starting to get on my nerves. Two of our friends have just died, not a day after Lady Maeda's and Mr. Yukimura's deaths. So you better wipe that stupid smile off your face before I really lose my temper. Is. That. Clear?" Ryōka had nothing more to say on the matter and cared little for the girl's response either way. And so he made his way to the trial with the rest of the group, sticking close to Tsuzaki while trying to keep away from Minori.

Minori jumped a little when she she was suddenly addressed, crap. She must have let her smile slip through again. She took an intake of breath to respond, but was never given the chance, she hated when people ignored her! He face turned into a sharp frown, okay, that guy had a nice face and a cool talent, but she wasn't sure she like him. She really hated being pushed to the side like that, Ignored! As she headed to the site she continued to annoyedly 'pout' in a way, but it didn't last long, she always got distracted easily.

Ryōka looked at what must have been the giddiest girl in the group. Did Mika and Mari's death really have no effect on her? Did she really feel no sympathy or despair at the loss of their lives? Ryōka glared at her like he had never glared before, and yet there seemed to be a second layer of despise that he had been saving up until now hiding within this scary face. "You, whatever you name is, don't think I haven't been watching you all this time. You've practically been hopping out of your shoes since this investigation started, and it's starting to get on my nerves. Two of our friends have just died, not a day after Lady Maeda's and Mr. Yukimura's deaths. So you better wipe that stupid smile off your face before I really lose my temper. Is. That. Clear?" Ryōka had nothing more to say on the matter and cared little for the girl's response either way. And so he made his way to the trial with the rest of the group, sticking close to Tsuzaki while trying to keep away from Minori.

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"Come on, guys, there's no use to be so rude now."
"Dealing with depression is one thing, but lashing that depression and frustration at another, is another story."
Hisoka glared at Ryoka as he cut in, strangely enough the young man seemed to be a little pissed off by how Ryoka treated Minori.

"I actually quite like Minori's attitude to be honest, I certainly don't find anything 'wrong' about it. Well, keeping emotions out of our way is the way to do it after all......"

"Right?"
"That's what it takes to be a survive in this game after all...our emotions are what lured us to commit...things..."
"...Unexplained things that sometimes even ourselves can't understand...actions that are not meat to be fathom logic and common sense......"

"If only every human was as simple and pure as Minori, don't you think......"

"Non of this would have ever happened?"

There's a temporal silence that ensue right after HIsoka spoken, almost as if Hisoka words suddenly open a void that dragged all thoughts and souls into the the deep and unpredictable darkness of human nature.

step0002-jpg.289020

"......"
The girl kept quite as the group headed to the front of the castle just like last time. The girl couldn't shake off the unpleasant feeling of Deja vu, and all of those horrible memory came flashing back at her. She just couldn't stand it, the thought of having to discuss their friends death and having to find out the truth behind it.
Why?
It made Yume gagged when she realized just how horrid and disgusting everything was meant to be, the class trial...the 'murders'...the execution.....

Why?
Why?
Why?

It's like the master mind wanted to trample all over them, no, humanity themselves, and exposed the ugliest and darkness part humanity that was all hidden behind the facade of customs and formality, all at once, right here in this 'paradise', his 'paradise'.

The cage formed around the students as they all gathered around the circular platform in font of the grand castle. The girl helplessly looked up to the sky as they slowly sunk into the darkness, deeper and deeper, descending into the despair that was awaiting them once again.

No...
She whispered to herself internally.

I'll still have to uncover the truth...
I'll do this for the sake of Mika and Mari......

step0003-2-png.327992

"Even though I can tell that you are hurting from the inside...you never even...shed a tear......"

"But this also proves to me that how strong of a person you can be......"
"That's one thing I admire from you...that's why...you have the power to bring everyone together...I strongly believe in that..."
"That's why I want you to remember what I said. I want you to bring everyone together. I believe you have to power to do so, Yume."

Her fist tightened, her eyes closed, she was now ready for the second Class Trial.

All rise!!!
Class Trial is in Sessio-

step0002-8-jpg.289021

"Ahem!"
"Before we begin, allow me to interfere!"

step0002-jpg.289020

"......"
"What?" Yume frowned, looking genuinely pissed off by the mere presence of Monokuma as her eyes bored into the bear.

step0002-8-jpg.289021

"Woah!!! Don't stare at me like that! That's plain unbearable!!! Not even for a pure breed bear like me!!!"
"I am doing this only for you guys you know, if you give me this kind of attitude...I might just change my mind!!!"

"Yeesh!!!"
"Now then......"
"Ahem!"

step0002-5-jpg.289024

"Ju-just how many times do you have to clear your throat?!"

step0002-8-jpg.289021

"Okay! Okay! Now shut up and listen to me!!!"
"Peasants......"

"Now......"
"Don't you think it's getting a little *cold* and *lonely* over here? Huh?"
"Ummm, it makes me miss all of those whining and screaming that goes on down here...what a beautiful, beautiful cacophony!"

step0002-6-jpg.289023

"...And your point is?"

step0002-8-jpg.289021

"And after...*some* considerations, I noticed something. And, I figured I'll just make a doppelganger and add her in!"

step0002-jpg.289020

"Doppelganger...?! Make?! Wha-"

Before Yume was able to even fully digest his words, a group of Monopawns carrying an emergency bed rushed into the trial room and dropped someone on the ground before making a leave in hurry.
On the ground now was a girl that have a rather unique dress code, a girl who dressed like a shrine maiden.
The girl seemed to be conscious, but confusion was more noticeable on her face at the moment.

step0002-5-jpg.289024

"A person! An actual living person...that suddenly appears out of nowhere!? W-what is this?"
Hitsuji looked a little confused and excited, he leaped out his spot and went to take a closer look of the stranger who looks......familiar?

"Wait...is it just meh...or..."

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"You are right, this girl's face do resembles Ayaka."

step0002-jpg.289020

"H-huh? And what was *that* supposed to mean?"
The girl again glared at Monokuma, expecting an answer from him.

step0002-8-jpg.289021

"What? I have to explain what I *feel like* doing to all of you? Who do you think you are?"
"Well......"

"Fine, it's just what it seems to be, I feel like Ayaka don't get enough screen time, that girl was killed off a little to early don't you think so? Hm?"
"So I figured I'll just add a doppelganger!"
"You know, what they always say, 'the more the merrier'!"
"Besides......
"As you stared at her you'll most definitely recall all of all of thous horrible things Ayaka did, and what a pathetic human being that girl was...just like each and everyone of you here..."
"It's like looking into a walking mirror, don't you think so?"
"Upupupu......"

step0002-jpg.289020

"What is the meaning of all of this?"
"You...simply add her in just because you 'feel like it'?"
"How can you just simply 'decided to' do that so casually?"
"None of this make any sense......"

step0002-6-jpg.289023

"A...shrine maiden...more importantly, there's still someone else being held captive in this place, that's......"

step0002-8-jpg.289021

"Impossible?"
"Are you going to say *impossible*?"

"Have all of you realized who you are talking to?"
"Upupupupu......"

"All hail! I am Lord Monokuma! I *am* the Lord......."
"There's no such thing as impossible in the face of a mighty lord......"
"Because I am the ruler of the word after all......"
"Upupupu......"

"Now let's not waste anytime and proceed with the class trial straight away, shall we?"
"As for the new girl, she can just stand at Ayaka's place."
As soon as Lord Monokuma gave his words, a few Monopawns rushed to his aid and leaded the Miko to her spot in the trial room.

Yume turned to the confused girl that was now standing at a corner of the huge trial room that resembles a hybrid of a grand throne room and a court, and decided to tried to comfort the girl and provide her with as much information she would need to know for now.

step0002-jpg.289020

"I am sorry...if all of this is a little too...sudden......"
"We have no choice but to skip all the formalities for now."
"I-I...believe you must be confused about everything right now."
"But you don't have to worry, I'll...make sure everything's okay. Please lend your trust to me and cooperate with us for now."
"......"
"Okay?" Yume tried to gave the girl a reassuring smile, yet her smile just couldn't hide the gloom that was lurking in the trial room, and the despair that was clearly printed on everyone's face.

All rise!!!
Class Trial is in Session!!!

step0002-jpg.289020

"Everyone, we are going to do this, for the sake of Mika and Mari......"

"So first thing first..."
"Can all of you help me to give a brief summary on what we know so far...including what happened during the Treasure Hunt, for everyone that actually actively take part in it?"

Cosmic_Chaos Cosmic_Chaos Kimona Kimona a simpler name a simpler name

Though she granted Yume no verbal response, the shrine maiden responded with a warm smile and knowing eyes betrayed by the obvious confusion that directed the rest of her body language. However, the girl wasted no time correcting her posture, holding herself with a divine righteousness yet comfortable grace; a stance that relayed a paradoxical sense of importance yet humility. With a flourish, she brandished her purification rod as if it were a knight's steel and directed it nowhere in particular so to address the whole room. "Hear me! I see it on your faces what hardships you currently face. Know that my god is not one, but rather, he is all. In these podiums before us, in yourselves and, yes, even in that monochrome ursine monarch who resides over us does he reside, and should you look and place your faith in me, I shall pass my god's blessing unto you all, and in even the worst of these things shall you be able to find hope!"

The girl has, by all appearances, recovered swiftly from the confusion and shock that'd have left any other unable to speak with such a conviction. In her clothes, her posture and her declaration of divinity, however, she emanated a constant air of simple yet powerful grace and elegance. From her garments, much like she drew her divination as if a piece of weaponry, she readied her ofuda (paper charms), each clenched between her fingers in the manner one would hold throwing knives. "I am Kei Takahashi, and I am here not to protect you all, but to allow the god that exists in us all and all else to do so, and should any demon named 'despair' wish to intervene in divine will, I shall dispel them with the utmost swiftness. These grounds shall once again see purification!"

Minori smiled at Hisoka, She likes him, definitely a good guy. She also loved the way he thought. That last part was her favorite, and once again she let a smile cross her face, but only this time it seemed to have a darker undertone. Dear oh dear, if she kept getting excited like this she was going to lose all censers. After a moment of in-taking breath, and gripping her arms tighter then she should, she calmed herself down from her daydream fantasy and focused on the Shrine maiden. She seemed interesting... She liked her. for sure, definitely. She was all hope. yes! hope! heh. she could not wait to have a conversation with her. She also half wondered if someone like that could be manipulated to despair with or without knowing it. Though she was curious she brushed it off, now was not the time for that, that had a trial!! "Well," Minori raises her hand a little, "when me and the person i was partnered up with found a cave and walked in.. we found an old book when we heard something, when we went to investigate it we were knocked out after out metal detector went off. We then woke up to see you Yume, and those you were with to then discover the bodies, after Mr. 'dark and mysterious there'" she says in a slightly mocking or sarcastic manner, pointing him out, "had a little freak out and ran off." she states her side of the story, "Oh right, on the bodies i found what looking like they were injected or something, and lots of little red dots." she adds as an after thought.
step0002-jpg.289020

"Everyone, we are going to do this, for the sake of Mika and Mari......"

"Can all of you help me to give a brief summary on what we know so far...including what happened during the Treasure Hunt, for everyone that actually actively take part in it?"

Cosmic_Chaos Cosmic_Chaos Kimona Kimona a simpler name a simpler name

While Alex didn't show any emotion or reaction to Minori not even bothering to try and remember her name, Alex sighed. "Since Minori seems to have a problem with remembering some fact, I suppose I should clear the fact up that I was tagged with Minori, and it was my metal detector that went off." She said, and it was her way of saying 'I'm not happy that I was forgotten'. She sighed. "Other than that, that's the General Idea of what happened. My Memory is a bit Hazy, but I'm sure I saw Mari and Mika's spirits faintly.... I just didn't realise until we found Mari and Mika themselves... My ability is limited to sensing and seeing figures in the corner of my eye." She said. "I know it isn't useful, my apologies, but I thought that I should mention it some time." she stated.

Julian looked around at everyone, especially at the new Kei Takahashi, and lifted his hand like you would in class. "Well, Yume left me and Hisuji alone and then I think I lost Hisuji at some point. I was looking around the bushes when I went to check on Hisujiand I couldn't find him." Julian said plainly. "So I have no alibi basically, cause everyone decided that they wanted to split up when it was Yume's Idea to stay in groups." Julian crossed his arms somewhat annoyed. Sure, he had managed to find the cave and by sheer dumb luck he saw Yume and the others running by so he joined them only to find Mike and Mari... But still. He was left stranded by himself. He wasn't happy in that regard. "Not only that, I couldn't find anything that belonged to the treasure hunt..." He sighed in annoyance. He saw Alex's small look of sympathy, but he just huffed. He supposed it would just do him good by staying quiet for now.

With a flourish, she brandished her purification rod as if it were a knight's steel and directed it nowhere in particular so to address the whole room. "Hear me! I see it on your faces what hardships you currently face. Know that my god is not one, but rather, he is all. In these podiums before us, in yourselves and, yes, even in that monochrome ursine monarch who resides over us does he reside, and should you look and place your faith in me, I shall pass my god's blessing unto you all, and in even the worst of these things shall you be able to find hope!"

The girl has, by all appearances, recovered swiftly from the confusion and shock that'd have left any other unable to speak with such a conviction. In her clothes, her posture and her declaration of divinity, however, she emanated a constant air of simple yet powerful grace and elegance. From her garments, much like she drew her divination as if a piece of weaponry, she readied her ofuda (paper charms), each clenched between her fingers in the manner one would hold throwing knives. "I am Kei Takahashi, and I am here not to protect you all, but to allow the god that exists in us all and all else to do so, and should any demon named 'despair' wish to intervene in divine will, I shall dispel them with the utmost swiftness. These grounds shall once again see purification!"
step0002-jpg.289020

"I am glad that you are able to...deal with all of this this quickly, I am genuinely relieved, Kei." Watching as the girl was able to quickly regained her composure and even started to gain strength from the holy spirit was truly inspiring to Yume. Somehow, besides her face, this girl do remind Yume of Ayaka after all.

"I am really sorry that you have to go through all of this."
"But I am sure we will be able to get out of here, and then we can all introduce ourselves properly after all of this. Alright?"
"I am sure that everyone of us her will welcome you, and definitely try to befriend you too......"
As she finished her words, Yume closed her eyes and took a deep breath as she mentally prepared herself for the class trial once again.

"Well," Minori raises her hand a little, "when me and the person i was partnered up with found a cave and walked in.. we found an old book when we heard something, when we went to investigate it we were knocked out after out metal detector went off. We then woke up to see you Yume, and those you were with to then discover the bodies, after Mr. 'dark and mysterious there'" she says in a slightly mocking or sarcastic manner, pointing him out, "had a little freak out and ran off." she states her side of the story, "Oh right, on the bodies i found what looking like they were injected or something, and lots of little red dots." she adds as an after thought.
While Alex didn't show any emotion or reaction to Minori not even bothering to try and remember her name, Alex sighed. "Since Minori seems to have a problem with remembering some fact, I suppose I should clear the fact up that I was tagged with Minori, and it was my metal detector that went off." She said, and it was her way of saying 'I'm not happy that I was forgotten'. She sighed. "Other than that, that's the General Idea of what happened. My Memory is a bit Hazy, but I'm sure I saw Mari and Mika's spirits faintly.... I just didn't realise until we found Mari and Mika themselves... My ability is limited to sensing and seeing figures in the corner of my eye." She said. "I know it isn't useful, my apologies, but I thought that I should mention it some time." she stated.
Julian looked around at everyone, especially at the new Kei Takahashi, and lifted his hand like you would in class. "Well, Yume left me and Hisuji alone and then I think I lost Hisuji at some point. I was looking around the bushes when I went to check on Hisujiand I couldn't find him." Julian said plainly. "So I have no alibi basically, cause everyone decided that they wanted to split up when it was Yume's Idea to stay in groups." Julian crossed his arms somewhat annoyed. Sure, he had managed to find the cave and by sheer dumb luck he saw Yume and the others running by so he joined them only to find Mike and Mari... But still. He was left stranded by himself. He wasn't happy in that regard. "Not only that, I couldn't find anything that belonged to the treasure hunt..." He sighed in annoyance. He saw Alex's small look of sympathy, but he just huffed. He supposed it would just do him good by staying quiet for now.

step0002-jpg.289020

"Hm......"
"I'll try to implement your story into my perspective then......"

"So, me, Julian as well as Hitsuji are supposed to search the central area. We decided to split up during the search. But my attention was drew away when I heard a splash, as if something had fallen into water, if am sure Julian would have heard it too. At that time, I was obviously worried, and rushed over to Julian's side, I wanted to make sure he was safe, as well as to examine what happened."

"When we found Julian and followed the source of the sound and found a river, I noticed something must have dropped into the river, since there were little splashes of water around the river."

"When we decided to look closer, I successfully pull up the object that just fell to the bottom of the river out with the help of a branch."
"That's when I noticed, strangely enough, that object...was actually Mari's shoes."

"I was worried, I worried that Mari could fell down and accidentally drown in the river, so I decided to abandon my search for the bombs temporarily and made making sure Mari's safety my priority instead."
"I..."
"But I...never expected that I would find her end up like this......."

"I was wondering around the forest, trying to look for Mari when I happened to find the dungeon after some time, and explored around the dark and spooky dungeon for about a few minutes or so......"

"I happen to come across a specific room, which had a lever placed right out side of it, when I pull down the lever, the door which was originally tightly shut opened up. That's when I saw Minori and Alex, laying unconscious in the room. There's a strong pungent smell in the room too when I walk in, I supposed that's what rendered Alex and Minori unconscious instantly."

"And both of you claimed that your metal detector went off?"
"If both of you kept emphasis on it, I assume you mean it went off at a specific time?"

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"I think they do."
"I do checked that room you mentioned, and the room seemed to have lever on the outside."
"Oddly enough, I don't think that room have any other automated trigger that could be utilize to directly trigger the trap, the whole trap can only be activated manually, it seems."
"So naturally, I presume what two of you meant was...the metal detector went off when *someone* sneaked up on both of you and activated the trap?"

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"By the way, since you did mentioned about finding Mari's shoes, I did happen to notice that Mari's corpse apparently only have one shoe on."

step0002-jpg.289020

"The metal detector went off when someone approached Alex and Minori?"
"That...sounds odd." Yume uncomfortably crossed her fingers together in front her chest as she replied with a barely audible voice, her eyes was starring into the blank as she tried to think.

There were many oddities in their testimony, as well as many unexplained questions in her mind, but she figured she'll have to safe them for later after they had gathered enough testimony and clues to solve the puzzle.

step0002-jpg.289020

"Hm......"
"How about two of you? Did two of you happen to encounter anything during the Treasure Hunt?"
"Yukino? Hisoka?"

a simpler name a simpler name

Ryōka chuckled to himself and walked up to Tsuzaki. "Of course, we'll follow my original plan then I suppose. Your logic and my senses will solve this trial in no time at all."

She smiled to herself, though, she doubted that anyone saw her doing so. No matter.

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"Interesting." she took note on what Hisoka was saying. If that was the case...there was some interesting questions that could be asked. Moreover, it did arouse her suspicions.

step0002-5-jpg.289024

step0002-jpg.289020

step0002-5-jpg.289024

"Urm...I...I..."

Rather strange, Yukino thought of Hitsuji's behaviour. She stared at him from head to toe, trying to see if there was anything weird about him that should be out of place. Sadly, there was nothing. She shrugged her shoulders. "Please do not stray away from the group, again. We don't want a repeat of last case."

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"Oh, yes. We did." Tsuzaki replied. It was strange for them to meet Mika there. It might be a useful fact for the case. She crossed her arms and thought. "She was saying strange things, almost as strange as what Mari did. Curious, really."

They made their way to the treehouses. With calm steps. she climbed up.

step0002-5-jpg.289024

Spider? Mari's spider. Why was it doing here? She jumped back from the spider a bit. Honestly, she didn't quite like the spider in the beginning. It was more of a mark of uncleanliness of Mari but when she recovered from the suddenness, she was relieved. It was alive at least.

"No, don't." she tersely responded. She looked at the spider. "I don't quite like it myself but we shouldn't just kill something if it does not harm us." Moreover, she thought, it was kinda cool in a way. That was why she smiled a bit when Ryouka wanted to take it in.

She examined the entire treehouse. Lots of strange stuff. What she knew was poisons definitely had a role. But, she wasn't paying much attention to them. She was looking for one thing. Sadly...

Curses. Surely, what's the point of the paper then? How was it cut? She couldn't run over those thoughts as Monokuma;s jangly voice pierced through her mind.
step0002-8-jpg.289021

"Well..welll...well..."

"I guess it's time to find the truth and the traitor." Before this, she would be ecstatic for having to debate. It was her talent afterall. She didn't think she was good at anything else. However, she made herself smaller when she thought of the ending of the trial. Horrible death.

No matter, she tried justifying it to herself.
"It's either us or them, right? There's no other option, is there?" she said to everyone but more importantly, to herself.

Ryouka was being emotional. It was understandable, sure, that girl being somewhat too happy with everything happening. Yukino's not blind, she could see Minori's actions. It did make Yukino feel quite uncomfortable. However, she thought Ryouka's actions taking a step too far. Truth be told, Minori's harmless, possibly a bit insane but harmless. She shall address Ryouka after this.

In the mean time, she was smiling a bit for Ryouka that he was close to her. It was nice that he thought she was a nice person, after all she said about him.

"Non of this would have ever happened?"

She shook her head. Even if everyone was as simpleminded as Minori, there would still be deaths. People would still find reasons to hate eachother. It was sad, she knew.

There's no time to ponder about it though. It is now the time of reckoning. Of great sacrifice and danger. The time of truth.

All rise!!!
Class Trial is in Sessio-

step0002-8-jpg.289021

"Ahem!"
"Before we begin, allow me to interfere!"

step0002-jpg.289020

"......"
"What?" Yume frowned, looking genuinely pissed off by the mere presence of Monokuma as her eyes bored into the bear.

step0002-8-jpg.289021

"Woah!!! Don't stare at me like that! That's plain unbearable!!! Not even for a pure breed bear like me!!!"
"I am doing this only for you guys you know, if you give me this kind of attitude...I might just change my mind!!!"

"Yeesh!!!"
"Now then......"
"Ahem!"

She tilted her head slightly, looking at the situation across her podium.

step0002-8-jpg.289021

"And after...*some* considerations, I noticed something. And, I figured I'll just make a doppelganger and add her in!"

step0002-jpg.289020

"Doppelganger...?! Make?! Wha-"

Before Yume was able to even fully digest his words, a group of Monopawns carrying an emergency bed rushed into the trial room and dropped someone on the ground before making a leave in hurry.
On the ground now was a girl that have a rather unique dress code, a girl who dressed like a shrine maiden.
The girl seemed to be conscious, but confusion was more noticeable on her face at the moment.

"Pardon? What?"

"Fine, it's just what it seems to be, I feel like Ayaka don't get enough screen time, that girl was killed off a little to early don't you think so? Hm?"
"So I figured I'll just add a doppelganger!"
"You know, what they always say, 'the more the merrier'!"
"Besides......
"As you stared at her you'll most definitely recall all of all of thous horrible things Ayaka did, and what a pathetic human being that girl was...just like each and everyone of you here..."
"It's like looking into a walking mirror, don't you think so?"
"Upupupu......"

This was ridiculous. "Sorry, but we are not some sort of videogame series!" she objected. "You cannot just magically poof out new people. Not like a forum dedicated for the roleplaying off said game series that is called DanganRonpa. That would be idiocy to the highest order if we did so!"

"Of course, that might explain why I'm arguing with a stuffed bear."
she said out loud. She soon forgot about it in the trial, somehow.

Yukino listened.

step0002-jpg.289020

"Hm......"
"How about two of you? Did two of you happen to encounter anything during the Treasure Hunt?"
"Yukino? Hisoka?"

"Yes, I would like to report about it, thank you."

"So, I walked into the forest first, before Hisoka did. Sadly, I did not find anything suspicious and I worried that I was going too far from Hisoka so I waited under a tree...And I slept." She shook her own head at the thought of it. She could have been killed for all she knew.

"So, I do not have an alibi for that time."

"Hisoka woke me up after a certain amount of time and we searched for bombs together. As you can see, we failed at that objective."

"What we did find was a lot of trash and empty treasure chests for some reason. Useless! that was what I thought at that time. It was a bit strange as well, considering that we were the only ones in that area of the forest, bar possibly Mari, Mika, Ryouka and skaterboy."

"We came to a treehouse, nicely designed."
she said. Then, she frowned. "Mika then came to us, saying strange, weird things. She looked strange as well, I might add."

"Pale, almost lifeless. She had her foot in a grave. She apologised to us? Am I remembering that correctly, Hisoka? Apologising us? I didn't know what she meant at that time, but it did make me shudder a bit."

She tried to remember what Mika said, closing her eyes while clasping her fingers. Ah, she said to herself. "She mentioned the 'stinging smell of detergent'. I did not understand it at that time, but it was obvious now. She was poisoned by something detergent-like." Dreamtique Dreamtique

"So, I walked into the forest first, before Hisoka did. Sadly, I did not find anything suspicious and I worried that I was going too far from Hisoka so I waited under a tree...And I slept." She shook her own head at the thought of it. She could have been killed for all she knew.

"So, I do not have an alibi for that time."

"Hisoka woke me up after a certain amount of time and we searched for bombs together. As you can see, we failed at that objective."

"What we did find was a lot of trash and empty treasure chests for some reason. Useless! that was what I thought at that time. It was a bit strange as well, considering that we were the only ones in that area of the forest, bar possibly Mari, Mika, Ryouka and skaterboy."

"We came to a treehouse, nicely designed."
she said. Then, she frowned. "Mika then came to us, saying strange, weird things. She looked strange as well, I might add."

"Pale, almost lifeless. She had her foot in a grave. She apologised to us? Am I remembering that correctly, Hisoka? Apologising us? I didn't know what she meant at that time, but it did make me shudder a bit."
step0002-7-jpg.289022

"Yes, you remembered everything correctly, Yukino."
"However, I'll like to add something that I noticed as well."

"Let's just say, we also heard a strange rustling of leaves, even when there's clearly no wind or wild animals around the forest. I personally believe that this will hold some significance in our deduction."

She tried to remember what Mika said, closing her eyes while clasping her fingers. Ah, she said to herself. "She mentioned the 'stinging smell of detergent'. I did not understand it at that time, but it was obvious now. She was poisoned by something detergent-like."
step0002-7-jpg.289022

"Hm, excuse me, but I think that's clearly incorrect."
"There's simply no proof or whatsoever which indicated that Mika was poisoned by detergent. Not to mention, that, if she really was poisoned at that time, she'll already be dead...or at the brink of death."
"If that's the case, how would she we walking around like that? Further more, please *remember* where her body was found."

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"With that out of the way, let's start to sort out our evidence before we started to make assumtions, shall we?"
"Well, I believe before we begin this, Kasumi will certainly have something he would like to tell us."
"So how did the search go, Kasumi?"

step0002-6-jpg.289023

"Oh......"
"I didn't spot anything suspicious, most of the things hidden around the forest are junks and bombs......"
"But apparently, I noticed some empty chest boxes around the central part of the forest as well, and some of the treasure chest seemed to be deliberately confiscated by the Monopawn before I was able to find out what's in them......"
"However, I did manage to mark down the locations for all of the bombs and most of the chest around the forest with the limited time I have."

"As for around the crime scene...I tried to map out the dungeon, and it was proven to be quite difficult to navigate through for a normal person that's clueless about the layout of that dungeon."

"However, I did manage to discover something hidden within the depth of the dungeon."
"It's some tools that's apparently used for arts and crafts, dresses, flowers, a thick book, Mari's and Mika's dress, cosmetics, and other decorative things that someone used to decorate the crime scene in a particular well-hidden secret room."

"Besides, there's also a syringe in that room, I thought it's out of place, but it may be important, so I brought it here to let you guys take a look."
Kasumi drew out a little plastic sealer containing the syringe, it was quite different from the broken syringe you found in the treasure chest, in the sense that it do no have a "Monokuma Trademark" on it.

In inexplicable equanimity -- given the circumstance -- Kei continues to hold herself high and composed, eyes closed and lips drawn into a thoughtful line. With her zealous denouncement of despair, using her faith as a weapon of hope capable of warding off all demons, it couldn't possibly be any less clear whether she were lost in trying to follow the events of the trial she were so abruptly tossed into or in a prayer she hoped would guide the others to a righteous conclusion. Suddenly, she opened her eyes and started to, again, ramble. "The voices of the spirits of all about the world before us whisper in my ear. Yes, indeed, they believe that should we wish to find the weapon, the syringe requires further scrutiny."

step0002-5-jpg.289024

"Oh...good..."
"Now we have to deal with more freaks that mumbles about ghost and stuff...it's like Alex alone was not enough......"

In inexplicable equanimity -- given the circumstance -- Kei continues to hold herself high and composed, eyes closed and lips drawn into a thoughtful line. With her zealous denouncement of despair, using her faith as a weapon of hope capable of warding off all demons, it couldn't possibly be any less clear whether she were lost in trying to follow the events of the trial she were so abruptly tossed into or in a prayer she hoped would guide the others to a righteous conclusion. Suddenly, she opened her eyes and started to, again, ramble. "The voices of the spirits of all about the world before us whisper in my ear. Yes, indeed, they believe that should we wish to find the weapon, the syringe requires further scrutiny."

step0002-jpg.289020

"Hm, but I think Kei do have a point here. It's very likely that the syringe is a...murder weapon." Yume's sight diverted from a crowd for a split second, as if something just flashed across her mind.

"With Kei's proposal, that should mean that Mika and Mari are both killed through lethal injection. The injection mark around their inner elbow is a clear indication to that."

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"Besides, since we do find some drugs around here...one of them appears to be a bottle of barbiturate, which is normally used to sedate patient in small dose."
"But I do noticed that the bottle of barbiturate, which is apparently freshly opened, is almost empty. This can only mean a large dose of barbiturate were used to put the victims to eternal sleep......"
"The only thing I do not understand is why the murderer chose to use barbiturate instead of other drugs that'll guarantee to kill with even the tiniest dose."
"However, it is a fact that the type of barbiturate that was used, is apparently also used for euthanization......"

step0002-jpg.289020

"So could it be that the murderer intended to do so?"
"It almost seems like...the murderer intended to take away their life without inducing any pain......"

"But thy way that they decorated the corpse like it's some...artwork......"
"That's just......"

step0002-5-jpg.289024

"Eu-thani-zation?"
"Does it...taste good?"

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"It's human euthanization."
"Simply put, it's a way to put an end to a suffering person's life while trying to induce minimum pain and suffer in the process of doing so."

step0002-5-jpg.289024

"Woah, Hisoka, you sure knows a lot, even about drugs......"
"I am sure the killer knows a lot of stuff about drugs too...wait..."
"Is Hisoka the killer?!"

step0002-jpg.289020

"No...Hisoka has an air-tight alibi, Yukino was with him the whole time during the Treasure Hunt."

"I definitely agrees with Hisoka. The victims were probably killed that way......"
"Still......"

step0002-5-jpg.289024

"What?! But we still can't exclude the possibility that the victim was strangled, hit in the head, stabbed, drowned, electrocuted...or all sorts of gory stuff like that......"
a simpler name a simpler name Cosmic_Chaos Cosmic_Chaos GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Kimona Kimona AkioTheHero AkioTheHero

"The kami do disagree." Kei mused. "Their words are as follow: 'Ah, but if we have to deliberate on the cause of death, then something as blatant as burn marks from electrocution or strangulation marks from asphyxiation must not be present. Ergo, the cause of death must be something that doesn't leave a notable mark, thus leaving it ambiguous as such.' Their words guide me to believe that the only cause of death that coincides with that conclusion is lethal injection. However, I'm afraid I don't know if such a proof even exists." After a brief pause, a subtle look of surprise suddenly flashed across the miko's face. "Ah, miss Yume? The kami do wish to know if you would be willing to share a record of your investigation with me."

"The kami do disagree." Kei mused. "Their words are as follow: 'Ah, but if we have to deliberate on the cause of death, then something as blatant as burn marks from electrocution or strangulation marks from asphyxiation must not be present. Ergo, the cause of death must be something that doesn't leave a notable mark, thus leaving it ambiguous as such.' Their words guide me to believe that the only cause of death that coincides with that conclusion is lethal injection. However, I'm afraid I don't know if such a proof even exists." After a brief pause, a subtle look of surprise suddenly flashed across the miko's face. "Ah, miss Yume? The kami do wish to know if you would be willing to share a record of your investigation with me."
step0002-8-jpg.289021

"Well...actually, hey, new girl."
"You can always check your Monopad if you want to take a look on some detailed information on this case that you don't even have a chance to investigate!"
"That way, you wouldn't have to stand there looking like a dummy, and we can spare the chit-chat and dive right into the juicy debate!"

step0002-jpg.289020

"Hm......"
"What Kei mentioned just now is spot on."

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"If you bother to investigate the bodies, you would have spare yourself from making a fool out of yourself, Hitsuji...hm...nevermind, it wouldn't make that much of a difference, I guess."

step0002-jpg.289020

"Just as Kei said, there's no any visible external wound or injury that could be found on the victims' body......"

step0002-6-jpg.289023

"Wait a minute......"
"No external wound? You said?"

step0002-jpg.289020

"Yes."

step0002-6-jpg.289023

"If you are that certain there's no external wound except the needle mark...and that the killer used the syringe to kill......"
"Then there's clearly something *wrong* in that line of reasoning......"

a simpler name a simpler name Cosmic_Chaos Cosmic_Chaos GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Kimona Kimona AkioTheHero AkioTheHero

Last edited:
step0002-6-jpg.289023

"If you are that certain there's no external wound except the needle mark...and that the killer used the syringe to kill......"
"Then there's clearly something *wrong* in that line of reasoning......"
Minori thought about that for a moment. "Your right!" she exclaims, "After all what about a struggle?" she asks, "Who would just strange there as someone tries to kill them?" she asks, "They must have struggled right? So how did the killer inject them?" she asks. It was a valid question she thought, but what did she know.

step0002-8-jpg.289021

"Well...actually, hey, new girl."
"You can always check your Monopad if you want to take a look on some detailed information on this case that you don't even have a chance to investigate!"
"That way, you wouldn't have to stand there looking like a dummy, and we can spare the chit-chat and dive right into the juicy debate!"
"The kami did not mention anything to the effects of a 'Monopad...'" She explained, searching her person for an object for which the name "Monopad" was fitting. Baffled at how she couldn't have possibly noticed its presence prior, she produced a tablet computer tucked inside her shrine maiden garments. She wasn't all too familiar with this sort of technology, but that was reason enough to be suspicious that this pad-esque item is the Monopad. She pressed the sole button on the device, and it lit up with the words "Welcome to Dreamer's Path Academy", beneath which it printed her name and special talent, Kei Takashi the Super High School Level Miko. "The spirits deduce that the truths of this mystery are housed within..." she tapped the screen, presuming that the only section that made sense was "Truth Bullets". After doing so, she was greeted with a comprehensive summary of the results of the investigation, separated by evidence and conclusions. She began to familiarize herself with the events of the murder, hoping to find something that proved her and Yume's ideas correct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back