• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

chibee

Love me with all of your heart.
revamping this thread because my interest for danganronpa is back.

i'm looking for anyone who'd be interested in roleplaying oumami or oumota, with me as kokichi. i'm specifically looking for something angsty and slow burn. any kind of plot that would provide that is fine with me. i have a few ideas, though - apocalyptic, pre-game, pre-game x in-game (pre-game kokichi x in-game kaito / rantaro would be great), post-game (virtual reality au), hanahaki disease (would kill for this one, with kokichi having the disease), fantasy / magical au, pokemon (i have so many ideas for this it's not even funny), or something with them completely separated from the danganronpa universe, like... normal high school shit.

i won't roleplay with anyone under 18 for my own personal comfort. sorry for the inconvenience. the only thing i won't do is nsfw. message me or post below if you're interested. thank you! ♡

Last edited:
I'd be happy to try out and be Rantaro for you! I'm interested in the pre-game (though I do need a refresher on what theyre like outside of the game n stuff but i have a brief idea), fantasy/magical, or even normal.
I'm over 18 and happy with doing SFW.

I'd be happy to try out and be Rantaro for you! I'm interested in the pre-game (though I do need a refresher on what theyre like outside of the game n stuff but i have a brief idea), fantasy/magical, or even normal.
I'm over 18 and happy with doing SFW.
perfect! pm me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back