Danganronpa: The Tragedy

I'll be honest with you, I'm not really *feeling* this RP right now. Especially not with how sandbox it currently is.

As far as I'm concerned, everyone in the RP has had ample time to claim their continued interest, even if they don't want to post or even plan on doing so any time soon.

This essentially puts all the abandoned characters under your control and gives you the rights to kill off every last one of them, one by one.

Who's not active anymore? There r a few who's been dead for a while. 

I also dont mind if the rp goes a bit railroad either, like the attempt earlier in the rp. 

Hey, really sorry about my deadness lately. I can't say stuff came up since I will admit ive been pretty free lately for the months of my inactivity. Ive been feeling pretty unmotivated and mentally exhausted lately, and I can't count the number of times I clicked on this tab to try and force myself to type something up eck.

Ill say this for now but I'm pretty sure I'm taking a bit of a break from RPing until that motivation comes back, real sorry for the inconvienence!!

the fact I was able to even on a rpnatiom again might be a sign, but until i stop feeling like 3 month old garbage I can't force myself to do anything heck 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, really sorry about my deadness lately. I can't say stuff came up since I will admit ive been pretty free lately for the months of my inactivity. Ive been feeling pretty unmotivated and mentally exhausted lately, and I can't count the number of times I clicked on this tab to try and force myself to type something up eck.

Ill say this for now but I'm pretty sure I'm taking a bit of a break from RPing until that motivation comes back, real sorry for the inconvienence!!

the fact I was able to even on a rpnatiom again might be a sign, but until i stop feeling like 3 month old garbage I can't force myself to do anything heck 

Take your time, it's fine. I'm pretty sure some of the other dead people are feeling the same way, especially @OnceDarkness

Will try to explore after i get some replies from others uwu

But damn Kise, that is definitely not a easy time to be. Hopefully u get a better job next around.

This is probably the worst year I've had, I quit my job this morning and realized my aunt will have to pay taxes by herself. I don't know what to do next, so I'm going to be on here for a while.

Hope everything will come to a good end soon, I am sure it will be just a matter of time. Wish you luck. 

I hope the RP hasn't gone silent because of my inactivity.

It could be, it's getting a little awkward here.  :S

Perhaps you could start to guide people to do stuff with your characters, like the SHSL Investigator, go like "oooh, I noticed someone is missing recently! Anyone see him/her?" or something like that so that everyone else can take action instead of wandering around, not knowing what to do. Yeah, because I believe most people including myself are really clueless about what they should do next, and I personally think that the exploring phase to find a dead body is skip-able. (It's booooring! XO)

Excluding personal life problem.

If we look back to why people are getting inactive, I think it's mainly because people have nothing to do, that makes most people lost their motivation to continue the rp over time, because they don't know what to post about and have noting to anticipate about from the rp due to the lack of objective when rping, and the lack of special events that happened in the RP to attract their interest, and perhaps even keep them entertained.

I think giving more guidance to the RPer and doing more planning might help them(RPers) to stay more active in the future, the truth is, to keep RPers active, the GM needs to be much more active just to do that. :3

It could be, it's getting a little awkward here.  :S

Perhaps you could start to guide people to do stuff with your characters, like the SHSL Investigator, go like "oooh, I noticed someone is missing recently! Anyone see him/her?" or something like that so that everyone else can take action instead of wandering around, not knowing what to do. Yeah, because I believe most people including myself are really clueless about what they should do next, and I personally think that the exploring phase to find a dead body is skip-able. (It's booooring! XO)

Excluding personal life problem.

If we look back to why people are getting inactive, I think it's mainly because people have nothing to do, that makes most people lost their motivation to continue the rp over time, because they don't know what to post about and have noting to anticipate about from the rp due to the lack of objective when rping, and the lack of special events that happened in the RP to attract their interest, and perhaps even keep them entertained.

I think giving more guidance to the RPer and doing more planning might help them(RPers) to stay more active in the future, the truth is, to keep RPers active, the GM needs to be much more active just to do that. :3

It's a little hard to manage an RP while job hunting, but I'll try my best. Now, do we want Katsukou to get his punishment first, or do we want to find the body first?

It's a little hard to manage an RP while job hunting, but I'll try my best. Now, do we want Katsukou to get his punishment first, or do we want to find the body first?

Yeah...but here's a correction...it's extremely hard to keep a large group rp active as a GM if you ever have a life outside of your room, I definitely understand you ad the people who are dead. X'D

Hm...punishment? What kind of punishment? That could be fun.

I am fine with both, I'll let others decide.

Yeah...but here's a correction...it's extremely hard to keep a large group rp active as a GM if you ever have a life outside of your room. X'D

Hm...punishment? What kind of punishment? That could be fun.

I am fine with both, I'll let others decide.

This says a lot about the RP'ers here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back