I am going all out for tis xD

Is more than 2 characters allowed?

What I meant is the max number of character for one person.@Kiseichu

Last edited by a moderator:
Dreamtique said:
I am going all out for tis xD
Is more than 2 characters allowed?

What I meant is the max number of character for one person.@Kiseichu
But for you, I'll give you one more. I'll just inform you that the reaper might...

Nya ha ha!

Take one of them away.

So, how is this going to work? We're all familiar with the DR style, of course, but how are the students going to get trapped this time? I'm also assuming that the pikachu you keep showing is the Monokuma for this RP?

Also, considering we've got a possible amount of 21 students, how many 'cases' are you planning to have before we get to the signature 'Final Trial'? And how are the mysteries going to be handled?

I'm interested in this regardless, and have in fact made a signup, but I'd like a bit more information.

5-7 Cases before final trial.

Trapped same way as the Canon.

Concerning Pikakuma... There are more than 1 Monokumas, each with very...

Different personalities.

I might want to point out that 'Shy Buff' was a joke character. I don't really think the author meant to have them in the character list at all.

hello your god had decided to visit

im kidding im a horrible artist and a meme combined and im just throwing myself in here incase something important pops up

So... Seven more students, right?

Gettin' close, but not quite there yet.

EDIT: 'perrently five now.

EDIT2: Funny. Down to four we go.

Last edited by a moderator:
guys for a healthy roleplay we need a lively ooc chat that's #1 rule to keeping up a rp!!

anywho just like the 1st and 2nd games whose gonna poorly photoshop a shipping chart

Leave me out of the shipping mess.

I am more curious in who's going to murder who. I also don't expect either of my characters to live. I mean, one is literally a compulsory liar and the other can craft any random concoction for murder if he wanted. He won't want to. But he could.

I prefer the mystery over the climax. I just hope we get to really THINK about how the crime played out and not have it be solved within three pages.

It's probably not going to happen, but I do want to see people getting tossed around and accusations thrown back and forth. Having a clear-cut answer wouldn't be fun.

Ahhh I'm so excited! I hope the last few spots go fast. >v<

I'm really curious as to what's going to happen here, considering how many more characters there are in this roleplay opposed to how many students are in the games. It'll be interesting to see which characters will become culprits and how quickly they'll resort to killing someone. I guess that'll depend on how good the motives are, though. >:3

Oh, one more thing. I'm going to change a lot of rules from the original anime for more flavorful RP. Here's one of them. More rule changes to come.

Beware the Pikachu...

You may now team up with any amount of people to murder someone, but if one of your members is found out during a class trial, the entire group gets executed.

@Blue Fire @Knot @OnceDarkness @Kiseichu

Kiseichu said:
Oh, one more thing. I'm going to change a lot of rules from the original anime for more flavorful RP. Here's one of them. More rule changes to come.
Beware the Pikachu...

You may now team up with any amount of people to murder someone, but if one of your members is found out during a class trial, the entire group gets executed.

@Blue Fire @Knot @OnceDarkness @Kiseichu
Oh my. Sounds good to me. xD

//hypetrain

Users who are viewing this thread

Back