Danganronpa: The Tragedy

THis isnt saw dude! 
mingflailplz.gif

((Lmao Flint is precious!! Poor hiro))

I just translated what Flint said in latin.

No meta-roleplay unless your character know's latin

[COLOR= rgb(33, 33, 33)]The memory of Miki was created out of nothing, the work and in the toil is helped by God. Sweet memory, it is strange, it seems that it has been done already for a long time? art is long, life is short. The master sent me. Thy will be done[/COLOR]

It's great. I love Flint.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good.

@TripTripleTimes @Ryik

If Flint will not give Katsukou any more reply, or after they finished their deal, before Katsukou leaves, Rin will pop out from her room and ask Katsukou to deliver her some toilet paper......

U can still do it if you write it before kise does! I can just write it up and do catch up in my next post!

((He was supposed to be more angry than how it turned up to be. Strange how stuffs happen while writing eh?))

Im kind of confused with the way it is in rp, but i guess she just want the tp and not any tampons or pads? So we're just waiting for the time skip?

Yep! It's a bad case of diarrhea, not menstruation. :3

Yeah, basically we skipped the part where Katsukou helps to deliver tp to Rin (cuz it's unessasary to rp that part). You can either wait for a time skip, or do whatever you want with Katsukou after that. 

Yep! It's a bad case of diarrhea, not menstruation. :3

Yeah, basically we skipped the part where Katsukou helps to deliver tp to Rin (cuz it's unessasary to rp that part). You can either wait for a time skip, or do whatever you want with Katsukou after that. 

Ahhh ok! I'll just wait like everyone at this point. 

Summoning @Kiseichu

@TripTripleTimes

Okay, second thought, not diarrhea(it's menstruation), bring her tampons or pad instead. XD

Now that you suggested it, I feel like I NEED to stick to that idea now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back