Danganronpa: The Tragedy

Did someone say a raffle?!

I'm down for either. Also I feel like I should let you guys know, but I'm going to be having an outpatient surgery on Friday so if I'm not on that's why. 

...Nah, can't do it.

I think I'll just be bowing out, people. I don't have any drive or inspiration for this RP, and I'm too busy with three others to dedicate the time required to this one. Hope it goes well for y'all, but I aint sticking around. If people want Yaeger and Ayu, feel free to take 'em.

G'bye.

^ I'm in the same boat about forgetting to post. My hours have increased at work (and as luck would have it, most of my shifts have been early) I have to go in later so I'll have a post out before I leave today. 

@Kiseichu 

It will be hard to summon all RPers since a long time had passed since the inactivity started, the Rp might need a reboot( to regain interest) in the worse case scenario.

I guess real life and lack of interest is the main problem here, I'm going  to assume Entarriance is dealing with school, Captain Gensokyo has lost interest, OnceDarkness is dealing with school, JPTheWarrior has lost interest, Knot is dealing with school, Ammokkx has lost interest, Blu3 hasn't been on RPNation since January 29, and Ryik has also been gone for a while like Blu3.

So only a few of us are really active, I would try to get more new members again but that would make everything feel out of place, right now I plan to get rid of the inactives (JPTheWarrior and Captain Gensokyo) from the pool of characters so that we can finish this faster (Less murders required). So with that in mind, let's try our best to get out of this despair.

@GinkyGotBack @TripTripleTimes @Entarriance @Knot @DaniBot  @OnceDarkness @Ryik @Blu3 @Dreamtique

I've more or less migrated websites.

With no character interaction I'm particularly gunning for and the plot being stalled and somewhat uninvolved due to the lack of attachment to the characters, I'm afraid that I'm slipping back into death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back