Danganronpa: The Tragedy

Woohoo! I freaking love the cliché ending! But that idea is wicked XD!
And w-w-what?! Yoko will die?!
Then Michio's sacrifice will mean nothing!XD

Yep, I definitly had a lot of fun rping here and planning the murders!
The Mao Miki murder and the Hiro Michio murder.
I am really excited to start Michio's trial, knowing that it'll make the backstory and the relationship of Yoko and Michio much clearer to everyone, and it'll also mentally destroy both of them(which is what DR is all about). The trial is really emotional for me, but it's shame that I wouldn't be able to start it.
The fact that Michio had to figure out that he himself is the true culprit only through deduction while Yoko had to desperately claim that she is the true murderer just to let Michio survive , lol, that's mental torture to its greatest degree for both of them.
I was really hyped to set the trial in action but yeah, guess it has to end here.
I hope everyone enjoy your time here!
Also, Kiseichu Kiseichu thanks for creating the RP and in a way, introduced me to the fandom, lol.
I'd really want to stay in touch with everyone, but I don't think that will happen because I'll probably stop coming to RPNation.

I'd really want to stay in touch with everyone, but I don't think that will happen because I'll probably stop coming to RPNation.
Stop coming to RPnation? Why? You can always try new rp and meet more people here.
But of course, taking a break from visiting the site is definitely okay. Just be sure to come back to visit when you are in the right mood for it! I'll miss you, Kiseichu senpai. ;)

Stop coming to RPnation? Why? You can always try new rp and meet more people here.
But of course, taking a break from visiting the site is definitely okay. Just be sure to come back to visit when you are in the right mood for it! I'll miss you, Kiseichu senpai. ;)
When I said stop coming, I meant stop coming completely. Over the years roleplaying has been one of the most self destructive activities I've been doing, whenever I felt sad I would roleplay somewhere on the internet and then when I was done, I'd realize all the problems that I still had in real life. Over time however, the roleplays I've been in have started to get worse and worse (Bad admins, boring plots, stupid players, etc) until I started to hate roleplaying completely. It doesn't make me happy anymore, it just makes me sad.

My all time RPing motto is "Take it casual, don't make it a task." RPing experience can be very different for everyone, so sometimes it can turn out to be not that enjoyable, mostly due to the nature of the RP itself and partly due to our attitude on that particular RP.
So it's each to his own, it doesn't really mean that you should completely give up on trying again if you want to. For me, being on the site had been a really great experience, and joining this RP is part of the great experience!

Anyway, do whatever makes you feel better, I support your decision! I hope that way you can eventually find better ways to cope with your emotion and do things that you truly enjoy.

Kiseichu Kiseichu Thank you for the great experience! I really do appreciate you and eveyone here!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back