Danganronpa: The Tragedy

AHhahahahahaha YOU DONT KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO COME UP WITH DIRTY PHRASES!!!!!! U R THE DEVIL KISEEEEESSSS //WEEPS IN CORNER.

//Wonders how many ppl will able to read yhat before the site goes down...

AHhahahahahaha YOU DONT KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO COME UP WITH DIRTY PHRASES!!!!!! U R THE DEVIL KISEEEEESSSS //WEEPS IN CORNER.

//Wonders how many ppl will able to read yhat before the site goes down...

I am pretty sure everyone will be so done with life after hearing all of that. 

Especially Yoko, incase no one notices yet she basically calls everyone Oni-chan. 

Hm. Maybe you can finish up Katsukou's punishment and try to move things forward first before the roll calling, and when the time comes(a body is discovered), they will have more things to do in the RP, perhaps that way people will have more motivation to make a post.
It's hard to expect everyone to be active and constantly motivated for the RP, so perhaps you should try to keep things fresh and keep moving the plot forward as the first step to revive the RP?
I hope this ends well. Gambatei! Kiseichu Kiseichu XD.

Hm. Maybe you can finish up Katsukou's punishment and try to move things forward first before the roll calling, and when the time comes(a body is discovered), they will have more things to do in the RP, perhaps that way people will have more motivation to make a post.
It's hard to expect everyone to be active and constantly motivated for the RP, so perhaps you should try to keep things fresh and keep moving the plot forward as the first step to revive the RP?
I hope this ends well. Gambatei! Kiseichu Kiseichu XD.
Just say that people are getting bored, I know that RP's that have been up for a long time are hard to keep alive. This RP's lifespan is determined by the roleplayer's motivation, and with the amount of roleplays each of them are in (A lot), they eventually forget about the old ones. I can't really do anything except for hope that the rest of us will post.
@GinkyGotBack @TripTripleTimes @Entarriance @Knot @DaniBot @OnceDarkness @Ryik @Blu3 @Dreamtique

Last edited:
13129191_493740847492871_1218079699_n.jpg

tumblr_inline_nkqoulMPJR1r6xvto.gif

Last edited:
I can't really blame you guys, a lot of you have in real life issues to attend to such as school, boyfriends, etc, and I was sitting in my chair expecting you guys to type up a response when you had all those things you had to do. I kept reminding you guys to post and that might've pressured you guys to the point where you lost all motivation for this rp. And also, I have been stalking you guys... (It's not creepy... Really, it's not...)

And have been seeing that most of you have other rp's that you have to post in. Now that this is dead, I just want to ask you guys one more thing.

Did you have fun while rp'ing here?

If the answer is yes, then I'm happy that I was able to entertain you guys, even for a short period of time.

I guess I've fallen into despair...

I'll write the intended ending I wanted for this rp soon, please stay with me until then.

@GinkyGotBack
@TripTripleTimes
@Entarriance
@Knot
@DaniBot
@OnceDarkness
@Ryik
@Blu3
@Dreamtique

This ending will seem lazily done, and if you want to accuse me of being a bad writer/RP admin then I have nothing against it. But, I remember reading on the Danganronpa wiki Makoto Naegi's sister's quote, she said "I want a cliche happy ending where everyone is smiling."

That single quote inspired me to make this RP and do the ending, as lazy as you think it is.

Monokumada

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/danganronpa-the-tragedy.233786/page-82#post-7580986
"That's right, all the evidence you gathered is right."

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/danganronpa-the-tragedy.233786/page-82#post-7580986
He cleared his throat and pulled out a document and began to read it.

"Monokumada, SHSL Actor."

The three words he spoke echoed throughout the campus.

"From the very beginning, none of this was real at all. Everything you saw, every death you witnessed, it was all a very very elaborate special effects show with mannequins. So that means, nobody really died. Those pictures you saw of yourselves with me in the background, those really happened, I was there when Chess and Nao wore those costumes, I was there in every single photo and moment of your school days."

He suspected that everyone was skeptical.

"And if you don't believe that we were friends, then let me explain. At the end of the school year, each of you didn't want to go home for some reason, and so in the first week of summer we decided upon this, a game of thrills... Well actually, not all of us agreed with it, personally I disagreed because it had the potential to destroy your minds, but we did it anyways because we're a democracy."

The principal appeared from the curtains of the class trial room.

"What he says is right, I actually enjoyed getting killed by Gatling guns, ermm, I mean my test dummy. Oh, you guys can come out now."

Everyone else who "died" appeared from the curtains, Mao Miki, Alouette Martel, Hiro Michio, Aoi Yoko, Mark Barton, Aioki Jioto, Kyoko Aiko, Keiichi Sugita, and Yuniche Yaeger. Monokumada elevates his throne.

"It took a month to set this up, and a week to finish this, and all the planning was ridiculous, I got no sleep. That's why my evil mastermind acting game was very good, nya ha ha! But now it's all over, you guys still have a month of summer vacation left, so what are we going to do now? Hopefully not give in to despair eh? Come on, don't look so gloomy."

With the press of a button, the steel covering the windows disappeared as sunshine entered every nook and cranny of the school.

"Oh, I figured I have to give you guys a graduation speech. Well, this isn't a speech at all but I'll say it anyways. Throughout the entire thing, I noticed how you guys held on to hope, that none of you gave up and always tried to find a way to escape, not for yourself, but together as a group. This is the invisible force that brings our class together, our hope that shines brighter than a thousand stars. You have all graduated, and as your principal, I dismiss you."

So that's it, it was the end of the whole thing. Even though that week of horror may be over, everyone else had something to look forward to, their final year at Hope's Peak Academy. School started again pretty soon, and that would mean the same ordeal all over again, despair over tests, homework, and finals, but the challenge they faced proved that they would be able to make it.

"Hope will always shine brighter than despair."
@GinkyGotBack @TripTripleTimes @Entarriance @Knot @DaniBot @OnceDarkness @Ryik @Blu3 @Dreamtique

Woohoo! I freaking love the cliché ending! But that idea is wicked XD!
And w-w-what?! Yoko will die?!
Then Michio's sacrifice will mean nothing!XD

Yep, I definitly had a lot of fun rping here and planning the murders!
The Mao Miki murder and the Hiro Michio murder.
I am really excited to start Michio's trial, knowing that it'll make the backstory and the relationship of Yoko and Michio much clearer to everyone, and it'll also mentally destroy both of them(which is what DR is all about). The trial is really emotional for me, but it's shame that I wouldn't be able to start it.
The fact that Michio had to figure out that he himself is the true culprit only through deduction while Yoko(feels extremely guilty for being the cause of the murder, dragged Michio into commiting murder and)had to desperately claim that she is the true murderer just to let Michio survive , lol, that's mental torture to its greatest degree for both of them.
I was really hyped to set the trial in action but yeah, guess it has to end here.
I hope everyone enjoy your time here!
Also, Kiseichu Kiseichu thanks for creating the RP and in a way, introduced me to the fandom, lol.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back