• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DANGANRONPA or BNHA search (CCxOC doubling)

KannaChan

Hello all, I'm Kanna! I have a bad habit of disappearing and reappearing whenever life gets hectic, so if we've roleplayed before and I poofed, I apologize!

So, I was hit with a sudden craving for both BNHA/MHA and Danganronpa.

DANGANRONPA details: My memory may be a bit rusty but I've been feeling a bit nostalgic lately and have been craving a Danganronpa RP again. I've played the 3 main numbered titles excluding Ultra Despair Girls and I haven't watched the anime either. I'm open to despair/canon-divergent or non-despair/AU settings if you had a preference! I'd even be fine with combining them if I'm being honest. Also, I tend to go by the Japanese version and use honorifics, but it's not mandatory.

BNHA/MHA details: I follow the anime only, and only go by the subs, so I'll always use honorifics for this. I prefer not to follow the storyline exactly, and although I'm not really looking for college AUs/aging characters up either, I do prefer something more slice of life-ish with some action thrown in? Like, if we used the BNHA universe as an outline but just completely canon-diverged after a certain point in the plot? I may have a few random ideas but I'm open to your ideas too and we can definitely discuss together!

For both, MxF, MxM, FxF are all fine with me, but MxF is usually my preference. I'm mainly looking for CCxOC doubling but can do CCxCC or OCxOC for your half.

I'm also open to tripling, quadrupling, playing multiple characters, NPCs, etc. I wouldn't even be opposed to making a whole harem/reverse harem for our OCs if that's something you would be into! XD Or maybe even just a 3P love triangle/rivalry type of thing with any random second character of our choosing to rival the main interests. Because everything is more fun with a little extra drama. Let's discuss and have fun!

Just a few rules:
- I roleplay only through PM or maybe email/gdocs. I don't use discord, sorry!
- I prefer not to write or read novella posts. A paragraph or two per side is my average.
- You can write however much or little you'd like as long as I have enough to work with!
- I can't guarantee daily posts as I have a busy schedule with family, pets, and work, or I may just be low on muse, but I'll try my best to reply at least every few days.
- You can take your time. I'll never rush you for replies. No need to stress mistakes either, because I make them all the time.
- I will always put equal care into both sides/OCs and I'd love if you returned the same courtesy please!
- If you put much more effort into your side or only seem to care about your side, I'll drop on the spot.

If none of that is a problem for you, see below for more details!

DANGANRONPA
Play for me please (in order of preference):
Rantaro Amami > Byakuya Togami > Leon Kuwata > Kiyotaka Ishimaru > Korekiyo Shinguji

Who I can play for you:
Anyone except Togami, Rantaro, Miu Iruma, Hiyoko Saionji, Izuru Kamukura, and Mukuro Ikusaba.
I'm not too confident in portraying Korekiyo, Angie Yonaga, or Junko Enoshima either, but I'd possibly be willing to give them a try.

BNHA/MHA
Play for me please (in order of preference):
Neito Monoma > Shoto Todoroki > Sir Nighteye/Mirai Sasaki > Katsuki Bakugo > Inasa Yoarashi > Tenya Iida

Who I can play for you:
All of class 1-A (except Shoto and Mineta), all of class 1-B + Shinso, Dabi, Hawks, Toga, Midnight, Aizawa, All Might/Toshinori, Mirio, Tamaki, Nejire, Camie, Inasa, Ms. Joke, Midnight, Present Mic, Mt. Lady, Fatgum, ask about others?

If you're interested, just shoot me a message and we can plot things out. Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
❦ hi love, wasn't sure if this was still open but may as well try. i'd be very down for a danganronpa rp if you're down as well! i'm almost done with V3 (being on the chapter 6 trial) so that's the one i'm currently obsessed with atm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back