• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (Danganronpa) Makoto x Male!OC (Looking for a Makoto or a Male!OC)

Hajimespresso

📷Photography📷
Hello! I'll keep this short and sweet since I'm looking for something specific~! ♡
Hiya! My name is Pepper, and welcome to my interest check! As you can see from the title of this thread I'm looking for a Makoto x Male!OC roleplay! Here's my roleplay info!♡:

¤My writing range goes from 1-10 para. I will write 6 lines minimum, I expect the same please!

¤I will use 3rd or 1st POV, whichever you're most comfy with!

¤I'm 23 if you wanna know my age, some people only roleplay with certain age groups so ye

¤Please play Makoto as canon as you can if you're playing him! If I'm playing him I'll do the same^^

¤Romance is a must ♡!!!

¤I'm okay with AUs

¤Please specify if you want me to play as Makoto or a my OC!

I hope that you're interested! Feel free to comment on this or dm me if you have questions/wanna roleplay! ♡​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back