Danganronpa Main RP Thread

As Sehema continued to make her tea, she heard a slight thud and continued to stare at her own cup. She had turned to leave, but was face to face with non other than the exorcist, Yoshi Maeda, whom had armed himself with a smug grin. She stared at him before stating. "I do not wish to partake in anything you're offering me." Obviously that didn't stop the man from speaking anyway. 

"Hey, Sehema-chan, have you thought about my proposal?  I'm sure with my rugged good looks and your..  'charming' personality that we'd make the cutest couple in the whole school." 

"Sure you guys would. You lovebirds are already on a first-name basis."

Glaring at Maeda, she leaned to the side to look at Chess. "Please don't egg him on. It might cause him to break out into a speech again." She muttered as she stood up straight again and raised her tea to her lips. She eyed the duo, but especially Chess. He seemed...cautious. Surely it couldn't have been cause of Maeda. She couldn't help but to break into a small smile, feeling somewhat flattered someone would think of her as a threat. "Do you think I'm going to attack you two?" She bluntly asked Chess and Maeda as she set the cup down. "Trust me when I say I hold true to my word. I hold no interest in murdering any of you."  The archer leaned back on the counter and crossed her arms. "In fact, I had planned on locking myself in my room for a little reading and studying. A little project that keeps getting interrupted by that little brat..."  

If either of the two cared to notice, then they would see one of Sehema's hands curled up into a fist at the mention of Monokumada, her voice spitting venom as if her words could actually burn through surfaces. As she pondered on her plans, she also wondered what Alouette was going to do. Sehema felt odd thinking that she didn't want the investigator doing anything reckless to get herself hurt. Maybe she wouldn't mind researching together. That way if something were to happen, they wouldn't be alone and their alibis would be in place. The archer looked up, suddenly reminded of her present situation. "Well if you'll excuse me, I need to go. If I were you, I'd at least try to make peace with the situation and the fact that your secret might be out. I've made my peace with mine long ago." She said sincerely as she walked through the door and to her room. Once to her room, she decided to take a piece of paper and leave a note for Alouette. Once she was finished, she'd walk to Alouette's door and slide the note under her door and walk back into her room and start her reading. 

The note read: 

"After long thought, I've decided to trust you. Don't do anything reckless and don't make me regret this decision." 

Maeda received a somewhat boring reaction from Sehema as she quite bluntly asked if they were afraid of her.  He tried to tune out her voice, but it just seemed to grate on his ears, like the sound of screeching metal.  The exorcist put his attention back on her for a second, which was just long enough for him to see her balled up fists.  It seems his attempt to make himself feel better failed horribly.  She seemed to be very stressed out, not that he couldn't have figured that out earlier.  It was just he had actually studied her features for long enough to know that she was someone who needed to relax.  Another thing he realized was that he liked the way she did her hair, he felt it suited her.

Just as he was about to ask her if she needed a massage, he quickly decided against it seeing how sassy she was being to them.  Sehema had told them to make peace with the situation, and to say goodbye to their secrets forever just before she decided she had had enough of their presence.  Just as she was leaving, Maeda called after her, "Oi, don't work yourself too hard now, Sehema-chan.  It helps to have a bit of fun every now and then, ya know?"  When Sehema had finally left, Maeda let out a sigh as he poured his usual additives into his coffee.  "I really don't understand women, even my own mother's got me confused.  A wise man once said, 'I know enough to know that I know nothing about women.'"  Taking a sip of his brew, Maeda noted the salty aftertaste and set the mug down on the counter.

"She used to be the SHSL Masseuse you know, my mother I mean.  She raked in the big bucks working on people's sore muscles, easing their aches and pains with her bare hands.  Those two things are the reasons why I look up to her ya know?  Because of how kind she was, and how good she was at making money."  For awhile, Maeda stood there in silence, staring into his cup as thoughts swirled in his head like a whirlpool, sinking into his subconscious.  Still peering deep into the cup, Maeda finally spoke up, "Chess, I know you said you would never kill anyone just to keep your secrets, but.." 

He paused to think about what he was going to say next.  Not because he didn't know what to say, but because he knew what he was about to ask them.  "Are you hoping, just a little bit, that someone gets killed tonight?  Do you think it'd be wrong to hope for that just so your secrets stay safe?"  Chuckling quietly, he raised his cup to his mouth, his hand shaking slightly all the while.  "Nevermind, forget I ever asked."  'This is why I can't be serious,' he thought sadly, 'because whenever I am, all I do is bore and depress people.  People don't want a party pooper, they want a party animal.  Happiness is in, and sadness is soooo out.'

@Entarriance@DaniBot@Kiseichu

Ayu had been trying to ignore the commotion in the gym room for the longest time now, her annoyance slowly building up. The barrier which she built around herself was breaking from the sheer amount of stupidity pressing down on it, to the point where the little liar couldn't take it anymore. She wanted to lash out, but luckily for everyone, Monokumada interrupted to 'save' the day. Ayu composed herself and turned her head to listen. When the motive hit the girl froze up very briefly, being well aware of the implications of having her talent be revealed. The girl grit her teeth and started rattling through her brain, trying to see how she could fix this mess. She couldn't quite gamble on someone else doing the whole murder business. Murdering someone was an option, though with this many people in the class trial it'd be harder to lie her way through. Lastly, having her secret revealed would make it so nobody trusts her on her word ever again... which would make it impossible to murder someone. No matter how you looked at it, Ayu was in trouble.

Before Ayu could think any more on the subject, she heard one of the annoyances buzz up again. A certain actor with bombastic habits and an apparent need to stir up drama. The girl whipped her head back to Shijo, who urged everyone to come clean instead of murdering over it. What kind of naïve idiot is this? "Oh, yes! Let's all just frollic amongst the flowers too after we all get out with nobody dying!" Ayu replied, dripping with irony. "If it were that fucking simple, Miki wouldn't have killed the model because said model saw her face. Or did you forget?" Ayu sneered at Shijo. "I, for one, don't feel like sharing. Because we're not friends." The venom Ayu spat out was almost tangible. She quieted down again, walking back to the wall and sitting down against it. She wasn't going to be the first one to leave.

Each individual word stung Shijo's pride, gradually diminishing his hopes of this ending the way he hoped it would work out. 

"There are so many hostile people here! That girl...well, maybe she can be reasoned with. She must be stressed like so many others already are. I must try, at least!" he thought. As much as he wanted to deny it, Shijo was stressed too—scared for his life, even. He had to make this right.

Regaining his composure and confidence, he followed Ayu over to the wall and stood a respectable distance away from her. Taking a deep, but quiet breath, Shijo began to speak.

"Well, I see you're...much opposed to the idea I suggested. Am I wrong?" he said with a nervous chuckle. He could feel the sharp, unwelcoming aura from this girl even from where he was standing. He simply hoped she would at least listen to what he wanted to say.

"You see, I'm open to other peoples' ideas, and I'm truly sorry if what I said didn't particularly agree with you. What would you have in mind?" he asked, trying to show some empathy. 

"Ah! How rude of me! I don't believe we've formally met yet. I am Nishimoto Shijo, the Super-High-School-Level Actor," he said with a short bow of respect. "Of course, you do not have to divulge anything you wouldn't want to share! I simply wished to introduce myself, is all." he smiled nevertheless, still feeling a sense of apprehension about the girl's next few words. 

@Ammokkx

Last edited by a moderator:

Nao Matsuoka

He slightly blushed when Katsukou offered him a helping hand (I ship it). When he stared into his eyes, Nao was reminded of his brother Ayato. All those sweet memories they shared gave him hope in this seemingly hopeless situation. After he shortly relived his somewhat happy childhood with his onii-chan, he remembered the motive and what he was doing. Being lost in thought was a bad habit he developed as a hitman when his targets weren't within the range of his scope. 

"T-Thankyou..."

The trap shortly got up with the help of Katsukou, his face seemingly becoming red. Nao's body began to shake a bit as the nervousness began to consume him. He stood there paralyzed, his legs refused to move.

OOC: I just realized I had a writing assignment due tomorrow...

It wasn't like Chess was weary of her. That was a lie, Chess was very weary of her. Though really, it wasn't just her. Just after the motive, Chess' habit of being on-edge ready to combat any potential threats skyrocketed. Maeda didn't seem to be in a particularly set mind-frame to commit straight up murder right away, though Rijinder seemed to be well capable and ready to.

"Well if you'll excuse me, I need to go. If I were you, I'd at least try to make peace with the situation and the fact that your secret might be out. I've made my peace with mine long ago." 

[SIZE= 12px]What a bitch. As much as she brought up proper points on the nature of people, and that they do need to take caution with the new motive in store, it wasn't like she particularly needed to phrase it that way. Chess felt rather indifferent to the scenario, they lived a life where at this point escaping wouldn't change anything. Maybe being sent to death penalty wouldn't be such a bad idea. Though to Maeda, at least, it was another subject that was a bit more sensitive for someone to swell on, and it was obvious it got onto his nerves at least. After suggesting for her to chill, and once she left, an exasperated breath of air escaped his mouth.[/SIZE][SIZE= 12px] With that ordeal over, Chess could finally take out some soda for the fridge, feeling way too on-edge around her to have continued at least with a guard let down. Standing straight, they used their foot to slam the door shut.[/SIZE]

"I really don't understand women, even my own mother's got me confused.  A wise man once said, 'I know enough to know that I know nothing about women.'"

[SIZE= 12px]Allowing him to talk, they popped open the tab, a satisfying fizz once the drink was exposed to the open air. Raising it to their mouth, they had a lackadaisical glance set towards Maeda, adding his usual additives to what was originally Chess' cup. At least he accepted it.[/SIZE]

[COLOR= rgb(255, 140, 0)]"She used to be the SHSL Masseuse you know, my mother I mean.  She raked in the big bucks working on people's sore muscles, easing their aches and pains with her bare hands.  Those two things are the reasons why I look up to her ya know?  Because of how kind she was, and how good she was at making money."  [/COLOR]

Something seemed to be getting to him. He was opening up at least, and his views towards women weren't particularly negative, he was friendly enough. Though perhaps it was strained, considering his line of work being based on the beliefs of the people, aside from actual talent similar to his mother. Did he feel inferior in a way? Was that why he brought up the subject of money? For a fair bit of time, he stood in silence looking down at the mug. Chess didn't interrupt, indulging in their own thoughts a little. It was hard for them to understand, but everyone had a different scenario in their lives that Chess couldn't even bear to understand. They lived live with their thoughts and the way that they had treated things, so whatever Maeda was feeling, it was something that Chess could only really listen to in oppose to console. He stated that his business was full-proof, but even with that, he still held his doubts. There were probably just as many people who had relied on his business that also knew it was fraud, based on how convincing he could be. Once that was out, so was he. 

"Chess, I know you said you would never kill anyone just to keep your secrets, but.." 

Pause.

"Are you hoping, just a little bit, that someone gets killed tonight?  Do you think it'd be wrong to hope for that just so your secrets stay safe?" 

There was hesitance. With their gaze still on him, they took to note on how his knuckles seemed to grow pale, and the mug lightly trembled as their grip tightened.

"Nevermind, forget I ever asked."  

Moving away from the fridge, they went straight towards the counter that Maeda was at, quietly conteplating to himself. Reaching their hand up, they messily ruffled up neat well-combed business hair, before placing their soda on to the table with a thud. With one hand steadied on the counter in case he tried something, able to pull and manipulate themselves out of the way, the other hand patted his shoulder in a nuance of consolement. 

"We start off at a bitter note, and here you are, questioning me on whether or not I hope that someone gets murdered."

Pulling their hand back, it went straight towards their soft drink, bringing it back up to their mouth. The sharp fizz burned at their tounge, this was a horrible idea to begin with. They couldn't tolerate sweet caffeine, there's a reason they took their coffee bitter. 

"Honestly, not entirely. As much as I'd be revealed, name, age, status, there's a lot of things that I'm not very fond of in myself, I've lived a life where whether or not I'm revealed doesn't really matter anymore, because at some point it's going to happen. Sometimes it's better to take it earlier then later. But, Maeda, you're worth something, you know? Who cares if you're Exorcism Business isn't stable, I'm sure during the duration of your success, you've made friends. People that care about you not because you're successful, but because you're you. You've reached a state where going back on everything now is difficult, and people make mistakes, it's shitty human nature. And you have to accept that."

They weren't very sure themselves if what they were saying was really directed to themselves, or at Maeda any more. It felt as if they were trying to convince themselves that even if they had disappeared or suffered a great lost due to losing whatever feeling of a hidden identity that they had, someone else wouldn't have to suffer as much. The emotions that they should have been able to sympathize with weren't there, though the thought still was.

"You're mother seems like a caring woman. She could ease people's physical pain just like that, couldn't she? Do you think that because her son did something wrong, that it would be the right thing to leave him there in the dust? Is that what a masseuse, no, your mother would do? Would she completely ignore someone in pain just because they were a criminal, a liar, a horrible person, but even so, they still atone for what they've done? Because if she did, than there'd be no hope for either of us out there. It would be better to stay locked up in this reserved luxury."

The conversation seemed to bring a sense of resolve to Chess, moving their line of sight not to Maeda, but back down to the counter. Whether or not their secret got out, as paranoid as Chess had previously felt on it, being tracked down or killed, no longer being trusted and centered for execution, ultimately leading to the death of everyone else, as well as possibly being the source for the targetting of the Checkerboard Syndicate, there wasn't exactly anything that they had held an attachment to that the motive would have disrupted other than living. And if Chess even wanted to once they've escaped The Mutual Killing Game, that's a bridge that they would cross eventually. 

"Would it be worth taking someone's life for something like that? Imagine yourself right now as a whole, and then having everything from that torn away because someone else was just scared."

[SIZE= 12px]Their voice lowered down to a mumble, speaking through the can that they raised back up to their mouth.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"... because I can't do that."[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]There wasn't anyone that Chess could say they particularly cared about waiting for them. The value of life seemed so little to them, but to others, it seemed to mean a lot more. All they could spout off was a rant that they've heard before, and while it made sense, Chess couldn't seem to understand what it meant. Matsuoka was just an acquaintaince they were aware of, nearly everyone they've even decided to acknowledge was an acquaintance, because getting particularly close to anyone only increased the paranoia that whatever feeling of self-decency that they had will be stripped from them. That they will be the reason for their unevitable death.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"... so chin up. If you let the populace dictate how you're supposed to act and dread detachment in fear of disappointment, you'll only become isolated because you feel that way. I'm not rather fond of having to stay apprehensively tense because this business man could choke me with their tie, smash the mug and use the broken glass fragments as a weapon, or drown me in the sink."[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Their throat was parched. They haven't spoken this long other than get an acquaintance out of a hostage situation, and even that didn't require as many words as they had just spoken. Bringing the hand that held the soda can up to their throat, they rubbed cervix benevolently, feeling a sharp dry numbness from speaking that much, the inside of their mouth still dry even after taking a sip.[/SIZE]

l5ujGYh.jpg

"Chess"

[SIZE= 14.6667px]SHSL Hitman[/SIZE]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Location: Cafeteria[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]With/Near: [/COLOR]

@GinkyGotBack

[SIZE= 8px]character development desu-ka? maybe i'm going too fast[/SIZE]

When the girl finally took hold of his hand, Katsukou pulls the long haired girl right up to her feet. When she falters, the snowboarder wraps an arm around her shoulders. He grins widely.

"Your welcome." Looking at the girl's reddening face, the grin turns shy and he looks for the closest seat to take her. Looking around, it seems that situation in the gym is not looking so well after Monokumada's motive. Admittedly, the two -tuned child's threat isn't much of a motive for Katsuko but it seems it is a serious threat to some. Shijo had tried to calm everyone down with speech and even Sehema has tributed to share her secret. But even with all that effort... People have walked out of the gym, Maeda and Chess. At this rate -- Flashes of mirrors, blood, and gore blinds his mind's vision.

Katsukou breathes in quickly and blinks to get rid of the image from behind his eyes. Remembering who he is with, the snowboarder quickly loosens his grip on Nao and apologizes for holding on to her that firmly.

"I... I want to fix this." His gaze is on the ground as he whispers those words. He stays like this for a moment until his amber eyes widen in thought. He then whispers, "I'm sorry, but I will need your help," and pulls away from the weak kneed girl. As he did so, his hand falls behind her and squeezes her bottom. Not looking back, he quickly jumps to his skateboard and rolls fast away.

His heart beats steadily and the wheels on his skateboard glide smoothly across the gym. Determined, he skates close to Aioki and Hiro, and soon as he passes them, he cups his hand and smacks their bottom. He then makes a sharp turn and rushes at Shijo to give him the same treatment as the other two and evades any recoils.

Monokumada!” Katsukou shout at the top of his lung. Not losing momentum on his board, the teen speeds towards the stage, going nearly 20 mph (32km/h), bends his knees, and jumps towards the top of the stage  “Where the hell are y-” A loud Thunk echos and the teen is seen sprawling across the stage. The stage is too high of a jump for Katsukou and the back wheel catches the edge of the stage, sending the snowboarder tumbling.

Shit,” Katsukou growls and pulls himself up from the stage ground, face beet red from embarrassment and -- “Monokumada, where the hell are you!

@Kiseichu @Knot @Captain Gensokyo @Dreamtique@Blu3

Nao Matsuoka

Katsukou's hands on his butt was all it took to make the marksman snap. He screamed louder than he ever did before in his life. How could he touch his butt and run away just like that? If Katsukou hadn't run away when he did the despicable deed, he'd be dead from the trap's palms hitting his face repeatedly. Nao could've easily become the next blackened and he didn't even need to follow the motive.

"Kono hentai! B-Baka, Baka, BAKA!"

After that short angry outburst, he remembered what Monokumada said about the motive. Gender and other stuff too, that would ruin him completely, it would actually destroy everyone's image of him.

OOC: Tired and I want to sleep

Please punish Katsukou please senpai D:

Tanaka Rin

"Tsk!!!" Tanaka Rin frowned in annoyance as the kid claimed that he knew everyone's secret, and expect them to be killing just to keep their secret safe. 

Of course...everyone has secret......

It could just be a bluff, there is no way that the kid will know everyone's secret, still, if the kid really is bluffing, then the kid must had some really good luck, turned out that Rin happened to have some secret that she needs to keep.

Tanaka Rin stepped out the gym slowly with heavy foot steps after a long and slow sign.

Aoi Yoko

Impossible......   Yoko eyes widen as she heard the word 'secret'.

Yoko eyes darted around, her hands clenched into tiny fists as her eyes stopped on Michio who was standing right beside of her.

Hiro Michio

My...secret?! C-could it be...... Michio cringed at the thought of Monokumada reveling his secret in front of everyone.

T-there is no way he would possibly know that!!! Michio bit his lips, nervousness was written all over his face.

Determined, he skates close to Aioki and Hiro, and soon as he passes them, he cups his hand and smacks their bottom.

Katsukou's unexpected sudden"attack" sent Michio jumped up a little from shock. Startled, the boy was being pulled back to reality by the sudden "assault".

"W-what??" Michio was confused, and could only question in surprise while he stared at the snowboarder rolling away from him and then fell to the ground.

Still deeply puzzled, he inched his way to Katsukou as the snowboarder started to summon Monokumada, believing that Katsukou was up to something important.

[Michio's life is now completed, now that his butt had been smacked by senpai.]

Maeda stood in silence as he took in every word that Chess had said.  He was right of course, no one should have to be killed no matter what the circumstances were.  There was a bitter taste in his mouth, and it wasn't from the coffee.  He practically admitted that he wanted someone to get killed tonight, just to keep his secret safe.  It made Maeda sick to his stomach that he would even think about it, and he didn't think he'd ever let himself live it down. 

"You're absolutely right, no one deserves such a cruel fate as being murdered.  I'd just forgotten for a second, that's all.  The weak get washed away by the tides of despair...The strong drink it up."  Maeda took his cup and chugged the rest of it down without hesitation, the sheer pain from the hot brew burned deep in his throat.  To some it might've seemed random, just another of his crazy antics that no one would understand.  But to him it was penance for ever thinking such horrible things.  Cough after cough escaped his mouth as he fell to one knee, holding onto his burning neck with both hands. 

After his coughing fit was over, Maeda used the counter to help himself back up, one hand still clutched to his throat.  Breathing suffocated air, Maeda spoke through gasping breaths, "The world is filled with those who have said, 'I wish I had never said that.'  I can't talk back anything I said or thought, I can only make up for it.  My resolve is like a bone, once broken, it's healed to make it even stronger than before!  Never again will I wish for someone else's death, and never again will I doubt my peers!  That is a promise that I, Yoshi Maeda, refuse to break!"  Maeda swallowed the saliva that had pooled in his mouth to soothe the burns in his esophagus, the cooling sensation helping a little bit.  He turned to Chess with the most serious face he could muster and asked him the most important question that was on his mind, "Chess-kun, could you get me a glass of water please?  My throat is in pain from that coffee I just guzzled down.."

@Entarriance

Ayu groaned and bashed her head against the wall behind her when Shijo addressed her again, lazily letting her head hang off to the side afterwards. Her eyes rolled towards the actor, face twisting into a scowl when he introduced himself.  "I know what your name is, Nishimoto-san-Ayu began with her reply, but bit her tongue when she dropped the honorific. The habit to add those was starting to really get in the way.  "-'cause everyone introduced themselves already. Trial, remember? Though I didn't know the actor-y bit. Whatever," she shrugged, then pulled her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them. For a normal person that's a sign of insecurity, but Ayu just really likes sitting like that. "I'd rather a murder happen than my secret be revealed, that's my idea." The little liar sounded about as indifferent as one could get with that statement, before scanning the room again. Her eyes settled on Eiji, who felt so incredibly smart. "Oh, hey, SHSL Wisecracker! Newsflash: I'm not an idiot. Do you really think I'd be stupid enough to clearly indict myself when I plan on murdering someone? Trust me, if I end up doing it and a trial comes around, you'll all be blindsided. Yes, everyone's allowed to hear that." she replied pretty bluntly, turning back to the actor. "Oh, but don't feel threatened. I don't dislike you nearly as much as that guy," she paused and pointed at Mitsurugi "so I wouldn't harm you. Maybe." Ayu had an almost eerily carefree attitude about all of this, even though she makes it clear that everyone here was in her bad books. The girl lazily scanned the room again, a bored look plastered on her face.

Then, suddenly, Ayu started laughing. Her legs sank back straight as she wrapped her arms around the stomach, giving the impression she just saw something hilarious. And to her, it was. She just saw Katsukou ride around on a skateboard and slap three butts, only to then jump up to the podium and come crashing straight down onto his face. The entire scene looked like some elaborate joke to her. It took a good minute for the laughter to die down, a genuine smile now on Ayu's face. "Oho- oh dear! That was great, ahaha!" She still had a small laughing fit, though that faded away as well. The girl jumped back to her feet, as if the fatigue from before was never there. "Oh sorry, you were saying something Nishimoto?" Ayu asked the actor without a care in the world.

Tanaka Rin

[I'll start of with some backstory digging on the other hand]

Another..."motive"......

I better act quick...

Tanaka Rin thought as she was on her way to no where, Rin eyes darted around, desperately trying to locate a blind spot of surveillance cameras. 

I should have act faster, if it wasn't because of me, no one would have to die...... Rin's fist tighten as the taught flashed into her head.

What the hell is happening here......

The facility are set up so well, it must be an organisation effort, but if it's an organisation, what  is their common goal? Why a killing game? Only some crazy  psychopath would do something like that...it could only be... a whole organisation of psychopath...that's just fucking crazy...

But crazy thing do happen? Don't they?

The death of Miki and Kyoko was still vividly playing in Rin's head. Rin just couldn't deny how crazy things had turned out to be, she almost felt like just about ANYTHING could happen right now. The future held too many unpredictability and doubt. Rin hate to admit how confused and helpless she felt now, after the reality trampled on her, and proved her to be. She couldn't even prevent a group of students from killing each other. 

"Now I'm going to assume most of us are here now... Recently our school has been attacked by the Yakuza, but don't worry now, the police held them off. Truly, I am sorry for everything that has happened so far, all of you kids are so confused and-"

That's what the "principal" said......But it couldn't be......

If it's a Yakuza attack, there is no way I will have absolutely no idea about it......

And if this place is really Hope's Peak academy, there's no way the police will overlook this. If even the police  really failed to control this madness though, then this stupid organisation is really no joke...This "organisation" must have some...crazy and ridiculously big influence and power...it just doesn't make sense......

Now...a blind spot......

Tanaka Rin stopped and keeled down,she then swiftly pulled out a tablet from a hidden slot in on of her shoes. 

Tanaka Rin's finger danced about on the thin tabled while staying alert of her surrounding.

Come on......

What?! No one pick up?! H-How come?!

Even the main center is disrupted?!  Did the police...really failed?!

This is bad... this isn't something ordinary, something  horrible is going on. I don't like where this is going......

"Grr!" Rin growled under her breath.

Tanaka Rin clenched her fists as a sudden surge of anger starting to seethe within her. 

Edited just now by Dreamtiqu

[SIZE= 12px]"You're a masochist... h-hey, are you alright? Hey, cut it out."[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Falling onto one knee, he wrapped his hands around his own neck, dissolving into a fit of coughs. The sight of it reminded to Chess a lot of their own father, a bullet embedded in his own trachea, a coughing fit of blood as their mother bled out right in front of them. While it wasn't exactly a pleasant moment, with the way that they've grown up, it was bound to happen eventually. They were just pleased to know that Maeda wasn't dying, well, at the time. Taking short shuffled strides over, they comfortingly patted his back, not sure exactly how to work with this situation. Why in hell did he chug that? Adding salt to coffee was already insane, but not even waiting a bit for it to cool down. Did he derive pleasure from being in pain... or perhaps he believed it was his own self-punishment for his thoughts? It didn't exactly prove to be a note-worthy, majestic punishment, but he seemed to consider his own thoughts at least.[/SIZE]

[COLOR= rgb(255, 140, 0)]"The world is filled with those who have said, 'I wish I had never said that.'  I can't talk back anything I said or thought, I can only make up for it.  My resolve is like a bone, once broken, it's healed to make it even stronger than before!  Never again will I wish for someone else's death, and never again will I doubt my peers!  That is a promise that I, Yoshi Maeda, refuse to break![/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(255, 140, 0)]...[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(165, 42, 42)]"Chess-kun, could you get me a glass of water please?  My throat is in pain from that coffee I just guzzled down.."[/COLOR]

[SIZE= 12px]Roughly shoving him, in contrast to their previously gentle patting, an extended sigh would fall from their lips as they made their way to the sink. Grabbing one of the glasses, they held it under the tap for a few seconds. What exactly goes through this guys head on a daily basis? His thought process was one that Chess couldn't comprehend, even with their ability to be able to read others rather quickly, their own expression being unreadable. And yet, whatever went through Maeda's thought process, it seemed like an entirely different world on it's own. And the fact that they didn't know seemed to tick them off. Even despite that, his proud resolve was some sort of achievement on their part. Coming back over to him, they handed him the cup, an insincere scowl plastered across their face combatting their words.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"... I'm glad to see you come to some resolve. And you really need to watch yourself more. Don't expose yourself and go vulnerable like that, especially with that bear-kid's proposition. Because, well, you're right. Maybe some people are willing to go as far as murder as to hide stuff like that."[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]After shoving them the cup, they roughly disheveled his hair once more. His strange, bombastic yet motivationally definitive ideals reminded them a lot of a childhood friend that they met ages ago in the past. The nostalgia didn't last all that long, with the situation at hand, and a temporarily relaxed gaze contorted. Those 3 can care for themselves, it's weird they wouldn't have alerted anything to me in the time being here. Maybe they're dead? It wouldn't be a surprise... I have no idea how long I've been here.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"If you've calmed down a little, perhaps you could accompany me to the library? I've been trying to figure out the history of this Academy, especially with the seeming unjustifiable time-gaps between our entry and now. I can only remember up to my ingress, as if the first day here was less than a day ago with Kyoko's murder and Mao's execution. But there are some... things, I found that would've proved otherwise."[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Remembering the instance with Rijinder's blood-written note from their father, it could have been false blackmail if anything, containing a photo of her family which seemed a little too personal for just school access. And the photoshoot with Matsuoka... that was another story. They still held no memory of ever associating themselves with the rest of the class, they even spend most of their days simply acknowleding Matsuoka's existence, but far from hosting a play-styled wedding. Pushing those thoughts to the side before it impoverished their goal in mind, there still was something up about the school, and they needed to figure out what.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"I may head back to the Gymnasium, the students must've left already. I could have a word with Monokumada regarding the issue... but I doubt that kid would do anything.."[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]The words weren't directed at Maeda anymore, though regardless if he commented or followed along, they grabbed their half-finished soda (which they absolutely detested) from the counter, bringing it to their lips as they strode for the door, making their way first to the gymnasium.[/SIZE]

LARwV2Z.jpg

"Chess"

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Location: Cafeteria > Hallways[/COLOR]

@GinkyGotBack

Maeda greedily gulped down the glass of water, the cool relief cleansing his burns.  He may have gone a bit overboard that time, but a part of him thought it was kind of cool that he did that.  The glass slammed onto the counter as Maeda rubbed the remaining liquid on his lips.  The pats on the back and ruffling his hair irked him a bit, but it felt nice that Chess-kun was trying.  Perhaps they were starting to warm up to him a bit?  They had warned him not to make himself vulnerable to which he scoffed a bit.  "I'm no weakling, ya know, I'm more than capable of defending myself.  My green belt in Shorinji Kenpo will take care of anyone that dares face me."

Maeda remembered the day he had earned that green belt, the sense of pride he felt back then nearly brought a tear to his eye.  As his memories began to take him back to his youth, Chess interrupted his daydreaming with a proposition.  "I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious about this school.  Is this truly the prestigious Hope's Peak Academy or is this simply an illusion cast upon our psyche by the evil spirits that dwell in the forbidden realm?"  Maeda put on a face like he knew what he was talking about, when he really had referenced a line from "The Old Parchments" series of videogames.  "Talking to that Monokumada kid might prove resourceful too, as long as he doesn't start babbling nonsense like he usually does.  Honestly, who could ever stand to be around someone like that, right Chess-kun?"

The esteemed exorcist walked beside Chess, one hand in his jacket pocket and the other standing idly by his side.  He began to think about Monokumada and what could have driven him to be the way he was now.  He almost reminded Maeda of himself, only younger and more sinister.  He was still a kid and probably had a lot of growing up to catch up on, not that Maeda was gonna help the twerp with that.  A wave of discomfort washed across Maeda the more he thought about the kid, so he decided he wanted to switch the rails on his train of thought.  This of course lead his hungry eyes to his partner in crime, Chess, who was still a mystery to him.

He thought back to the gym, when he had called them out on not killing anyone yet.  It seemed that those words in particular triggered something in Chess' head, putting them in a state of contemplation.  It was apparent to him that he struck a cord with them, and that thought stayed with him until he eventually brought it up.  "Oi, Chess-kun, how are you dealing with all this?  For someone as young as you, you seem to be taking this well, even better than me.  Back when I asked you why you hadn't killed anyone yet, it seemed to put you at a loss for words.  If you're having any doubts you don't need to hide them from me.  I'll help you just like you've helped me, ya know."

@Entarriance

Monokumada & Co

His cameras saw everything, they captured the snowboarder committing the most vile of crimes in his school, a hit and run butt slap marathon. The snowboarder's classmates would be absolutely disgusted, but Monokumada was laughing throughout the entire ordeal. When Katsukou made a flashing appearance at his favorite place in the school, he appeared out of nowhere to greet him.

"Katsukou, you have committed the most heinous of all crimes in this school, you're lucky you're not dead yet. Now what should be your punishment, no Monokuma coins, execution, or how about I let all those people you violated hurt you to their heart's content? You know what, I think the third option sounds better, as soon as the third day begins I will deliver justice on you. Katsukou, I am deeply disappointed, I never expected one of MY young grasshoppers to be a pervert, you should be ashamed of yourself."

Monokumada gave a disapproving nod at him while starting him down coldly.

Katsukou stands up straight, his back and muscles ridged just being near Monokumada. Hearing what the dual coloured haired boy has to say, Katsukou scowls. He has prepared to face the consequences but he wont leave easily without a fight. 

"Yeah, you're right. I did something stupid." The snowboarder glares openly at Monokumada and his voice is strong, ringing out through the gymnasium. "But you are wrong for withholding my rights to those coins. I have successfully sexually assaulted four students and nobody stopped me during those four attacks, which means I got away with the assults." Katsukou then stands casually, putting his hands in his pants pockets and leaning back. He leers up at the self-proclaimed school principal. "Here, I thought you were a fair principal, being a good role model for your dear students by following your own rules." He closes his orange eyes as he exaggerates sigh. When he opens them, he looks at the boy with a disappointed expression. "Don't tell us, you're being a bad principal and making so much mistakes. Are you trying to hide your mistakes by holding all my 20 coins. I was just following your rules.

@Kiseichu

[SIZE= 12px]The can was empty, but they found comfort in knowing that they were holding something, despite the fact it wasn't a gun. If someone had decided to turn on them, they could use it for the best, possibly tear the aluminium or tin of the can and use it like a knife for matters of self-defense, or maybe... [/SIZE]

"Oi, Chess-kun, how are you dealing with all this?  For someone as young as you, you seem to be taking this well, even better than me.  Back when I asked you why you hadn't killed anyone yet, it seemed to put you at a loss for words.  If you're having any doubts you don't need to hide them from me.  I'll help you just like you've helped me, ya know."

"Gh-?!"

Taken by surprise after being sent into their thoughts, Chess was suddenly jolted back to their situation, Maeda walking beside them. They processed the inquiry a little, and he made a point. They were taking the situation a little too well than they would've imagined, having their life at the puppeting strings of a child, if not an even more threatening, condescending and omniscient force they weren't aware of. They felt their heart rate jump at the thought, that this was all linked together somehow. What was their situation... and..

[SIZE= 12px]... the question, right.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"Me? Well, to be honset, this is a pretty utopic environment for me. I wouldn't mind living here for the rest of my life. It's much better than the life I had at home, and this is being inclusive about our current state. But, don't waste your worries on me. Killing someone means that I risk getting out of this place. "[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Pausing for a second, they scratched the back of their head, finally approaching the trophy room. Pushing the door open, there was only another door blocking them from the gymnasium.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"It's hard living a life with a title like-"[/SIZE]

"But you are wrong for withholding my rights to those coins. I have successfully sexually assaulted four students and nobody stopped me during those four attacks, which means I got away with the assaults." 

Cutting them off, their shoulders immediately tensed up. Sexual... assault? While it wasn't anything as big as murder, it was going to lead to something, nonetheless. Their heart rate increasing, they gently pushed open the door, Chess' expression apprehensive as they looked up. Someone seen as Japan's Winter Olympic Hope, leering at the child.

"Here, I thought you were a fair principal, being a good role model for your dear students by following your own rules. Don't tell us, you're being a bad principal and making so much mistakes. Are you trying to hide your mistakes by holding all my 20 coins. I was just following your rules."

Katsukou has good intentions, it was for certain. With the motive that was just blased, he had nothing to be ashamed of for that, that's for sure. But what was his reasons for trying to collect Monokumada coins? Was he plotting something... self defense? Or was he just being dense? The snowboarder had a bigger brain that the hitman had made him out to be, if he really had a working plan in mind. Because even though it wasn't particularly violent assault, Katsukou made a point. And yet...

[SIZE= 12px]Effortlessly crushing the can by pressing it against their shoulde, the can made a light crinkle as it was levelled into a metallic disk. Then, Chess placed their index finger around the circumference of it, causing it to spin rapidly as they flung it across the gym, racing for Katsukou's head. (A flattened can is comin for ya' Katsukou[/SIZE] [@TripTripleTimes] ,[SIZE= 12px] you can choose whether to be able to see it since you know, across the gym, and catch/dodge it, or take the hit. It's comin' fast my dude). Their expression was unreadable indifferent, yet their heart was pounding irritably against their chest. Why did they toss it? What was the reason for it, and really, it would only serve more for them as it being a threat.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]".. the hell are you doing, Yanaki?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Taking in a deep breath, their now empty hands calmly found their way into their pockets, gripping the fabric of their jacket. While Chess wasn't present for what happened, the obvious look of disgruntlement between Michio, Matsuoka, and the girl who defended them earlier, Jioto made it more evident that he did something. It was a relief that they weren't here, but whatever he did, it definitely wasn't anything good.[/SIZE]

eYf3nt1.jpg

"Chess"

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Location: Gymnasium[/COLOR]

(everyone but mainly:)

@GinkyGotBack @TripTripleTimes 

With his face turned towards the child, all Katsukou hears is a high whistle as the flatten aluminum flys towards him at a high speed as a warning. He turns to see what the noise is from the corner of his eyes but he quickly sweeps to a side to dodge the item glisiming in the light. He barely dodges, the sharp, crushed edges of the soda can scrapes deeply adove his left cheek, too close to his eye.

He freezes in shock as the metal can clunks somewhere behind him on the stage. He raises a hand to touch the wound and draws the hand to look at the red stain on his fingers. Calmly, Katsukou turns to face the student body. It is then that his assulter speaks. It is the boy with the particular presence. 

Silence rings loudly in the gymnasium for a moment before Katsukou cuts it with a smooth voice. 

"I told you." The snowboarder holds his gaze with Chess steady. "I'm going to make sure Maeda-senpai keeps his promise." His eyes shifts to the man coming into the gym behind Chess and then to a side, where Monokumada is. At the moment, the boy needs to keep his plan a secret until he get those coins. He ignores the sting on his face and runs the back of a hand across his left check, smearing red across half his face and blood drips down from his painted hand. Bright amber eyes looks backs to the molten golden eyes, eyebrows frown as if daring the other boy to challenge him. 

Blood continues to weep from his face. 

@Entarriance@GinkyGotBack@Kiseichu

Tanaka Rin

The girl spent quite a bit of time exploring the school, wondering around the school aimlessly. 

Rin had wondered around countless times to know clearly that the school was sealed dead, yet it didn't stop Rin persistence in trying to find a potential exit. She wouldn't allow herself to give up that easily. 

I still couldn't believe this...somehow I couldn't contact them...

Could it be signal problem? It shouldn't be...this thing utilizes frontier communicating technology and all of that fancy stuff...why does this have to fail me now...

Maybe if I try it once more......

Frustrated, Rin drew out the tablet again, ready to make her second attempt.

[Open for interaction, she is around somewhere near the kitchen.]

He freezes in shock as the metal can clunks somewhere behind him on the stage. He raises a hand to touch the wound and draws the hand to look at the red stain on his fingers. Calmly, Katsukou turns to face the student body. It is then that his assulter speaks. It is the boy with the particular presence. 

"Wha-!?" Witnessing the incident unfold before his eyes, Michio's jaw dropped from the shock and took a few step back. 

"Katsukou-san." Yoko decisively dashed towards Katsukou as she saw the blooded dripping down from his face.

"Katsukou-san, did you happen to hurt your eyes? Is your vision okay? How is the wound? I need to check it and do something about it quick, I could still handle it if it is corneal abrasion, but it could be dangerous if the damage is severe." Yoko ran towards Katsuokou while she muttered in concern, her tiny hand gripped onto Katsukou's hand as she started to observe the wound on his face.

"It seems to be a laceration made near the left eye, it was a close shave, no signs of irritation or apparent damage on eyes, but the cut still needed to be treated will extra care, infection will be extra dangerous when it is near the eyes." Yoko mumbled along as she observed the wound.

"Approximately 5cm laceration... stitches may be needed for that."

The girl seemed to be quite experienced and had some decent knowledge in the medical field too despite her young age. 

"Katsukou-san, I need to exam it further and do something about it quick, there is very likely to be traces of metal pieces or residue that may cause infection...... that will be very bad. I will need to do a thorough wound cleaning and sterilization with you before we stop the bleeding." Yoko reminded Katsukou, and turned to peeked at the attacker before she looked at Monokumada.

@Kiseichu

"W-what was that for?" Michio glared at the culprit of Katsukou's injury, staring into his cold and nonchalant amber eyes, questioning his intention.

@Entarriance

Eiji looked at Ayo and he got up walking towards her "Aren't you acting like a crazy person? Don't tell me you are already despairful" he said as he pointed at her "The moment I have the coins as a reward of coming here first, I will receive my weapon." he said "And you are talking like you would harm me. I don't miss darling. And the moment I see you acting strange, you will never walk again" he said.

"And you think you are good enough to kill someone without us noticing?" he laughed "Good luck with that." he said as he looked at the scene that made her laugh "You think this is all funny do you?" he asked "Are you guys even taking this seriously. People might die, yet you all act like this is nothing?" he says "You guys are disgusting. Hey kid. Give me my coins. I want my weapon so I can go to my room and never talk with these people again until other person gets murdered" he says.

@GinkyGotBack[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)] [/COLOR]@TripTripleTimes[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)] [/COLOR]@Entarriance[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)] [/COLOR]@Knot[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)] [/COLOR]@DaniBot[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)] [/COLOR]@Captain Gensokyo[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)] [/COLOR]@OnceDarkness[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)] [/COLOR]@Ammokkx[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)] [/COLOR]@Ryik[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)] [/COLOR]@Lies[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)] [/COLOR]@Fioreo[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)] [/COLOR]@Blu3[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)] [/COLOR]@Dreamtique[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)] [/COLOR](Those who are at the gym. I dont know who isn't so I'll just tag everyone) 

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 255)]"W-what was that for?"[/COLOR] 

[SIZE= 12px]The hitman directed a sharp glare at Hiro, not backing down at his inquirious glares. But instead of answering his question, they simply shrugged off his stare, moving up towards the stage, leaving a following Maeda. This kid irritated them.[/SIZE]

" I told you

I'm going to make sure Maeda-senpai keeps his promise.

After a silence, that was the only thing that he responded with. And something about it brought a pang of nostalgia, while pissing them off at the same time. Something about this kid was awfully familiar, and it was a familiariy that bothered them since they knew it so well. Just what exactly was this kid's resolve? He was plotting something, and he definitely wasnt the previously dense, empty-headed kid that Chess made the snowboarder out to be. Or was he? What was he deciding to do with those coins? Even with their nonchalant apathy, their heart beated fast, either in a sense of anxiety or lividness at the unpredictability of the future.

Stepping up onto the stage, they disregarded the childs words, nudging and slightly shoving them aside to meet eyes with Katsukou.

"Move, he's not a kid like you. He can deal with it."

Not hesitating, they grabbed Katsukou by the collar, half-strangling him closer to them. It was too early for something to happen, it was too early for someone like him to do anything. And there wasn't any chance that they'd let this opportunity go. If it were to arise, they could lock him in a room, keep him on watch so he wouldn't do anything...

"Listen, you runt... you.."

Gripping tighter on his collar, the light caught onto his piercings, two on his eyebrow, and one on his lip. With a fairly quick-tempered, laid back nature yet a strong determination to get an objective done, Chess was forced to realize about the similarities in someone that they knew before said tragedy, and the boy that they're facing now. Quickly breaking their empty mask, their expression seemed to change to one genuinelly hurt, realizing the individual that they've caused to bleed, borderline strangling at this exact moment, is someone that someone somewhere is worried about. A bitter ache panged throughout them, and they shoved Katsukou away from them, never finishing their statement. It could be a huge mistake, he's undoubtly planning something. There's no right for me to believe that anyone, not even Maeda, is trustworthy here. Everyone has some underlining that could motivate them to do something. But regardless of those thoughts, they couldn't face away from the despicable, laughable conversance the snowboarder held. 

Taking off their scarf, they half agressively rubbed the smeared blood off his face, before shoving the entirety of it onto their face. Adjusting their jacket with one hand, the other was now shoved into their pockets. Turning their back to the young girl and snowboarder, they stepped down from the stage, making their way back to the exi, no words following after them. How Maeda would react to the situation, Chess wasn't exactly sure, though they were going to the library that's for sure, where no one could bother them except an assaulter. Who knows, maybe this was the last time they would've made any meaningful interaction like that. I really need to cool off. As much as I would despise it, maybe I should look back deeper into the library. I don't remember the picture with Nao, and Rijinder's family was there too. How much informaton does this school have? It seemed too smooth to be anything photo-edited... but that's always a possibility. Is it blackmail?

KrbVii8.jpg

"Chess"

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Location: Gymnasium > Stairwell to 2nd floor[/COLOR]

@GinkyGotBack @TripTripleTimes 

@Dreamtique

[SIZE= 8px]fun fact the reason chess wears a scarf is because you dont see theircough [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 8px]adam's apple bcus u kno what that means [/SIZE]

The stare off between Chess and Katsukou is cut off for a moment when Yoko runs up to the snowboarder, worried for his well sake. Katsukou smiles down at the little girl and assures her that he is fine. It's just a cut. 

The tension resumes after the short recess and Katsukou is back staring at Chess, who is now walking closer to the stage. The hand that Yoko is holding tightens slightly seeing the boy with gold eyes now up on the stage. A blink, and his orange eyes shifts quickly to a teen who laughs cruelly and demands for coins. The snowboarder looks back at Chess, eyebrows casting deep shadows over his eyes. 

Yoko's hands slips off from his as Katsukou grabs at the wrists that grab him by the collar. Breathing becomes harder to manage but Katsukou snarls at the other, baring teeth that slowly became bloodied. He expected that violence would have happen, but this is too soon. This could have all avoided if that kid gave him his coins in the first place. He could have explained. He would have after he got those coins!

The snarl becomes wild as it grins at Chess, blood still dripping down from the cut above. He grasps at the weak insult desperately; he can't show his misery, Monokumada is watching. However, he blinks in surprise and his mouth closes when he sees Chess to be the first to lower his guard, expressing his own misery, hurt, and grief? It is over in a flash, and Katsukou stumbles backwards after Chess shoves him. 

Stunned by the brief show of emotion, Katsukou is defenceless to the full on attack of soft cotton rubbing at his face. He yelps in pain as the clothe pulls harshly at the skin around the cut, and Katsukou claws at the black scarf. He pulls it off of his face, eyes wide in disbelief, and he looks at Chess' retreating back baffled at the sudden event. That just happened right? Katsukou looks at Yoko, surprised still stuck to his face. 

@Entarriance@Dreamtique@Kiseichu

"Me? Well, to be honset, this is a pretty utopic environment for me. I wouldn't mind living here for the rest of my life. It's much better than the life I had at home, and this is being inclusive about our current state. But, don't waste your worries on me. Killing someone means that I risk getting out of this place. "

That comment caught Maeda by surprise, he figured everyone wanted to leave this crazy place as soon as possible, but Chess had proven this theory wrong.  Was their life really so bad that they'd rather stay here then return to the outside world?  Either way, he was determined to change their mind about that.  Not just for their sake, but for his own.  Maeda wanted so desperately to go home that it hurt, bad enough that he might have to work his magic on Chess-kun.

"Don't you think it's a little selfish of you to want to stay here when everyone else just wants to go home, Chess-kun?  Is it really so bad back at home for you that you'd want to stay here for the rest of your life?  Besides, assuming you did end up living here, that would mean you'd be the sole survivor of this whole crazy fiasco.  I can't imagine you'd want to live here with just you and Monkumada, would you?"

There, he'd have to smarten up after hearing that.  He liked Chess, but living here was not something Maeda wanted anyone to get used to.  If they did, killing someone every week and having a trial for it would just become routine, just another normal thing that happened in their everyday lives.

"It's hard living a life with a title like-"

Chess was about to reveal their talent to Maeda before he was cut off by Katsukou.  Which was a shame, because he was actually kind of curious as to what that was.

"But you are wrong for withholding my rights to those coins. I have successfully sexually assaulted four students and nobody stopped me during those four attacks, which means I got away with the assaults."

Maeda's eyebrow began twitching out of barely held back anger.  Did he just say that he sexually assaulted his fellow students?

UNNACCEPTABLE

"Katsukou, just what the hell do you think you're doing?  Did you really abuse one of your peers sexually without their consent?  I thought you'd be smart enough not to do something so pathetically childish, but unfortunately it would seem you've proven me wrong on that."

A battle stance was assumed by the exorcist with disgust.  Something so vulgar as sexual assault could not be forgiven so lightly, and it was up to Maeda to deliver swift justice to the SHSL Snowboarder.  An aura of hurting intent filled the space around Maeda, it reeked of vengeance and cologne.  With a single blow from his most powerful, non-lethal secret technique, he'd teach Katsukou the error of his ways without fail.

"Prepare for your punishment, Katsukou-kohai.."

MaedaGif7.gif

This chance to avenge his classmates was taken from him as Chess was actually the one to deliver justice.  Throwing a flattened pop can at his forehead, walking up to Katsukou and raising him into the air by the collar.  They then proceeded to squash his face with their scarf and made their way back over to Maeda, who stood there in confusion.

"Well, never mind then.  I guess I'll talk to you all later, goodbye now."

Maeda followed Chess to the library in a slight daze, he knew they were pretty cold, but this was somewhat shocking.  A part of him was expecting them to hurt someone like that at some point, just not like that.  It appeared his frustration and aggression had gone as soon as it arrived back in the gym.  Chess was a strange one, that much was certain.  Maeda felt it would be best to steer away from that topic for now, and instead focus on one less violent.

"So Chess-kun, what do you expect to find in the library exactly?  I think the only books we'll find in there will be a few old, dusty dime-store novels and maybe a Stephen King book or two, but I can't imagine much else.."

@Entarriance@TripTripleTimes

Sehema sat on her bed, the papers Alouette had given her still laying every which way. Her cup of tea long been empty by now as her attention was devoured by the contents of the files. In the files, there were multiple newspaper articles. It would only make sense. A world class archer and devoted wife and mother kidnapped only to be found brutally slain wasn't something that would be talked about. especially in the elite corporate world her father was in. In her hands, she held one such article. It was the first article that drove her to start her own research. 

'FAMOUS ARCHER FOUND SLAIN. INVESTIGATION UNDERWAY' 

The article was vague and pretty much recapped what the situation was. On her way from a charity event, her mother had been kidnapped with a ransom note left in the limo along with the body of the driver. Sehema closed her eyes, remembering how she pleaded with her father back then to pay the money but the investigators had wanted more time. If they just paid the money, then the criminals would just use that to get away. Her father, ridden with guilt and worry for his wife, just agreed to go along. His only wish to find his wife before their daughter's birthday. Weeks of waiting and hell passed until her father finally caved in and gave into the ransom demands, unable to bear thinking of the torment his wife was enduring as the police tried their best to play detective. The ransom was left and nothing had been said by either side until Sehema's birthday. She arrived from her school to find an investigator talking to her father. She could hardly wait for the car to fully park before jumping out and running up to her father, noticing his blank face. 

"Daddy. Did they hear anything new? Are they releasing mom?"  Nicolas Rijinder looked down at his daughter at a loss for words, unable to explain to her the cruel truth. The investigator took pity on him and coughed into his fist. "We did find her, but I'm afraid she's not coming back. She was found dead this morning..." 

While searching through the files, Sehema had found her father on the list of suspects that really wasn't surprising to her. Usually with high profile murders, the spouse was always a person of interest. She had also found the files from when the police had responded to her own kidnapping, the pictures of the two criminals who were found dead at the scene. One shot by his 'accomplish' and the other laying on his back stabbed with what looked like a broken piece of a chair leg. Sehema stood in the middle of the room covered in blood with an emotionless face. She eavesdropped on the investigators as she was led outside. Apparently the two had made a habit of kidnapping people only to mercilessly torture them while waiting on their ransom to be paid. Once it was finally paid, then they killed their hostage and left town. Sehema had been lucky, or unlucky, to uncover them just as they were cleaning their tracks which led to her own kidnapping. 

Sehema sighed and looked around her at the sight of all the papers on her bed. It still didn't explain why Monokumada had her mother's last letter in the school She needed a way to organize the papers and her thoughts. Maybe the store Monokumada mentioned had some paper and pens. She rubbed her temples remembering that she didn't have any coins and the process of obtaining them was rather difficult. The next best thing she could think of was to find an empty classroom and think from there. Maybe she would investigate the school as well. With her plan of action thought out, she gathered the files and opened her door and headed for the stairs. As she passed the gym, she noticed the large commotion and furrowed an eyebrow. It seemed like everyone hadn't left yet. Not that it mattered to the archer. She had already said her piece so going back would prove to be useless. The blonde continued her journey up the stairs searching for an empty classroom with chalk, the files tucked under her arms. 

Ayu groaned and bashed her head against the wall behind her when Shijo addressed her again, lazily letting her head hang off to the side afterwards. Her eyes rolled towards the actor, face twisting into a scowl when he introduced himself.  "I know what your name is, Nishimoto-san-Ayu began with her reply, but bit her tongue when she dropped the honorific. The habit to add those was starting to really get in the way.  "-'cause everyone introduced themselves already. Trial, remember? Though I didn't know the actor-y bit. Whatever," she shrugged, then pulled her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them. For a normal person that's a sign of insecurity, but Ayu just really likes sitting like that. "I'd rather a murder happen than my secret be revealed, that's my idea." The little liar sounded about as indifferent as one could get with that statement, before scanning the room again. Her eyes settled on Eiji, who felt so incredibly smart. "Oh, hey, SHSL Wisecracker! Newsflash: I'm not an idiot. Do you really think I'd be stupid enough to clearly indict myself when I plan on murdering someone? Trust me, if I end up doing it and a trial comes around, you'll all be blindsided. Yes, everyone's allowed to hear that." she replied pretty bluntly, turning back to the actor. "Oh, but don't feel threatened. I don't dislike you nearly as much as that guy," she paused and pointed at Mitsurugi "so I wouldn't harm you. Maybe." Ayu had an almost eerily carefree attitude about all of this, even though she makes it clear that everyone here was in her bad books. The girl lazily scanned the room again, a bored look plastered on her face.

Then, suddenly, Ayu started laughing. Her legs sank back straight as she wrapped her arms around the stomach, giving the impression she just saw something hilarious. And to her, it was. She just saw Katsukou ride around on a skateboard and slap three butts, only to then jump up to the podium and come crashing straight down onto his face. The entire scene looked like some elaborate joke to her. It took a good minute for the laughter to die down, a genuine smile now on Ayu's face. "Oho- oh dear! That was great, ahaha!" She still had a small laughing fit, though that faded away as well.

"Katsukou, you have committed the most heinous of all crimes in this school, you're lucky you're not dead yet. Now what should be your punishment, no Monokuma coins, execution, or how about I let all those people you violated hurt you to their heart's content? You know what, I think the third option sounds better, as soon as the third day begins I will deliver justice on you. Katsukou, I am deeply disappointed, I never expected one of MY young grasshoppers to be a pervert, you should be ashamed of yourself."

"But you are wrong for withholding my rights to those coins. I have successfully sexually assaulted four students and nobody stopped me during those four attacks, which means I got away with the assults.

Blood continues to weep from his face. 

Nishimoto had been staring at the stage as if in a trance. So much was on his mind—Katsukou's...escapade, his blunder onstage, his suspicious ulterior motives...to tell the truth, Nishimoto had suspicions of his own now...

The girl jumped back to her feet, as if the fatigue from before was never there. "Oh sorry, you were saying something Nishimoto?" Ayu asked the actor without a care in the world.

"U--uh?" He snapped out of his prolonged thinking and into the present as he listened to Ayu's words carefully. "I...well, I can't seem to remember myself!" He said embarrassedly. "Would you be kind enough to remind me?" He asked while swiping his right hand back and forth through his hair.

@Ammokkx

Users who are viewing this thread