Danganronpa Main RP Thread

5 hours ago, Captain Gensokyo said:

More awkward silence ensued.

Finally, Nishimoto decided to end it. After a soft sigh through his nostrils, he spoke up. "Even now, I'm still piecing together what the purpose of that was." The actor crossed his arms. "What're you going to try now—an actual assault? What're you getting at, exactly?" While Katsukou was still coming up with an answer, Nishimoto spoke again. "...I'd honestly like to believe something sinister isn't afoot here...especially after yesterday. I'd like to trust you, Katsukou-san, yet..." his thoughts trailed off as he mentally grasped for the words he was looking for.

@TripTripleTimes

Katsukou shakes his head side to side when Nishimoto asks him of his motive and then as the boarder gathers his thought to answer the actor, he looks down to the floor when Shijo said the thing. 

"I'm not gonna assault anyone again," Katsukoku says slowly. He looks up at Nishimoto but his eyes fall down again as soon as he does. "I thought I could helped us getting out. After I get the coins, I was planning to use the coins on a person to get us help. Everyone would have voted who to send." He closes his eyes and slumps down. Maybe they could have voted Yoko-chan... She's too young to be in here. 

Katsukou looks up at Nishimoto, eyes dulled and tired. The atmosphere between them is still too thick and he feels like he haven't got to the other boy. So the snowboarder stands up from the bed and straightens up his jacket. After doing so, he turns to face Shijo. The dullness in his eyes is replaced by a sharp glint. Using both hands, Katsukou slaps is own cheeks hard.

"Slap me," Katsukou says. "Or punch, whichever one you perfer."

@Captain Gensokyo

Last edited by a moderator:
Curiosity got the better of Ayu as she watched Aoi and Katsukou enter the infirmary, being nearby coincidentally. Nishimoto seemed to follow, then Aoi left again. A bit after, when Ayu got a little closer, she overheard Nishimoto and Katsukou getting into an argument in the back of the room. Ayu perked her ears up, trying to listen to the full extent of the conversation. Katsukou laid out his plans to Nishimoto, with the intent to escape and get help. What's even more, he wants to get hurt right now to instigate another class trial. Ayu's fist clenched into a ball. She was getting sick and tired of this charade. She entered the infirmary, eyes fixated on Katsukou as she slowly walked over to him.

[COLOR= rgb(237, 28, 36)]"I'm starting to remember why I hate you so much,"[/COLOR] Ayu spoke with loathing in her voice. She was standing in front of Katsukou... and punched him in Nishimoto's stead. A punch to the right jaw, as hard as she could.

[COLOR= rgb(237, 28, 36)]"Your stupid plans don't work, Yanaki! How often do I have to tell you this?! You're clinging onto some faint hope that doesn't exist and missing the big picture!"[/COLOR] Ayu yelled out at Katsukou, relaxing her fist a little. Her face twisted into a large frown, lips and eyebrows twitching. 

[COLOR= rgb(237, 28, 36)]"Not only does it need to be attempted murder for it to matter, but do you really think that help wouldn't have come already?! Hope's peak is everyone's future, everyone's hopes! If the students of said future would be placed in a killing game, heck, of any school, do you really think they wouldn't have tried to help already?! I want to get out just as much as you do, but you're being an idiot about it Yanaki! I'd love for everyone to survive, but you're only making it WORSE!"[/COLOR] Ayu finished shouting, panting heavily. She had trouble regaining her composure, and stumbled back a bit. Her teeth were showing, gritting against each other in frustration.

[COLOR= rgb(237, 28, 36)]"You... just don't get it!"[/COLOR] Ayu soflty whispered, before turning around and bolting out of the infirmary.

Meanwhile, Yaeger was still frozen in place because of Rin's aggressive marketing strategy of coming up and chewing your head off. The way she stared at him, mixed with that aggressive attitude, makes Yaeger think she knows what it was and keep it for herself. Oh no. He completely misunderstood the offer to help, and now she's going to get her hands on pink hair dye for cruel purposes. [COLOR= rgb(26, 123, 48)]"I-I uh... Y'see... Well... To be honest... Indeed! It uh..." [/COLOR]Yaeger used as many buzzwords as he could think of to stall for time, looking left to right for any routes of escape. Looking down the hallways, he noticed they were actually quite close to the dormitories. Yaeger looked down at his wrist, pretending to look at a watch that wasn't there.

[COLOR= rgb(26, 123, 48)]"Oh, well, would you look at the time! It seems I've got to iron my dog and walk my clothes! See you around, Tanaka!"[/COLOR] Yaeger bowed and swiftly bolted down the hallways, making a beeline for his dorm and locked himself inside of his room. Now he was safe. Probably.

Katsukou was not expecting a punch from someone much shorter than the two guys. His eyes widen at the intruder and he flinches when the fist lands on his cheek, causing his head to lash to the other side. There is a moment of surprise, confusion, and then anger flairs out from his stomach. He and Shijo were having a private conversation and the offer was a way for the snowboarder to pay back. An eye for an eye kind of a deal.

Katsukou has enough with that girl. Their first encounter in the morning, and the gym... Maybe it is not just her that causes the boader to act. With rage fueling him, Katsukou bolts out of the infirmary to chases down the girl. He runs, sight tunnels on to the girl running away from him. He is right there to grab her arm, twist her around to face him, but he freezes, stops in mid run.

"I can't!" Katsukou yells out loud in the hall. As fast as rage have clogs his system, guilt is fast to take it's place. " I wasn't thinking! I'm not smart! I act on instinct!" His head is downed his hands are stuck fast to his side. Guilt, anger, emotions that he thought wouldn't have boiled in the morning, burst out all at once. His eyes prick and his right cheek stings and feels tender. "I wanted him to hit me because I hit him first! Maybe everyone else forgot how to act normally because of the stupid trail, but that was between me and Nishimoto, no grudge, no secrets! Shit," He curses quietly, head still bowed down. He smiles weakly at himself. "Why do I even bother. " 

He pivots on his heel and heads to the opposite direction, wanting to avoid everyone and just wanting to be by himself. 

"I'm not gonna assault anyone again," Katsukoku says slowly. He looks up at Nishimoto but his eyes fall down again as soon as he does. "I thought I could helped us getting out. After I get the coins, I was planning to use the coins on a person to get us help. Everyone would have voted who to send." He closes his eyes and slumps down. Maybe they could have voted Yoko-chan... She's too young to be in here. 

Nishimoto closed his eyes reflectively and nodded slowly in agreement. Deep down, he knew Katsukou was trying his best to help everyone in his own sort of way. He couldn't agree more with his final solution—to gather enough coins to send someone out to get help...to help them out of this madness. Nishimoto opened his eyes again only to hear:

"Slap me," Katsukou says. "Or punch, whichever one you perfer."

A puzzled expression found its way onto the actor's face as he lifted his hand up to his eyesight. "Why? I couldn't do that, Katsukou-san...I just couldn't raise my hand against a fellow classmate," he said solemnly as he let his hand rest at his side again.

[COLOR= rgb(237, 28, 36)]"I'm starting to remember why I hate you so much,"[/COLOR] Ayu spoke with loathing in her voice. She was standing in front of Katsukou... and punched him in Nishimoto's stead. A punch to the right jaw, as hard as she could.

[COLOR= rgb(237, 28, 36)]"Your stupid plans don't work, Yanaki! How often do I have to tell you this?! You're clinging onto some faint hope that doesn't exist and missing the big picture!"[/COLOR] Ayu yelled out at Katsukou, relaxing her fist a little. Her face twisted into a large frown, lips and eyebrows twitching. 

[COLOR= rgb(237, 28, 36)]"Not only does it need to be attempted murder for it to matter, but do you really think that help wouldn't have come already?! Hope's peak is everyone's future, everyone's hopes! If the students of said future would be placed in a killing game, heck, of any school, do you really think they wouldn't have tried to help already?! I want to get out just as much as you do, but you're being an idiot about it Yanaki! I'd love for everyone to survive, but you're only making it WORSE!"[/COLOR] Ayu finished shouting, panting heavily. She had trouble regaining her composure, and stumbled back a bit. Her teeth were showing, gritting against each other in frustration.

[COLOR= rgb(237, 28, 36)]"You... just don't get it!"[/COLOR] Ayu soflty whispered, before turning around and bolting out of the infirmary

"A-Ayu-san! Stop!" Nishimoto called out in a panic. Before he could even react, Katsukou was already giving chase against the short-tempered girl.

With rage fueling him, Katsukou bolts out of the infirmary to chases down the girl. He runs, sight tunnels on to the girl running away from him. He is right there to grab her arm, twist her around to face him, but he freezes, stops in mid run.

"Wait...wait, STOP! KATSUKOU! AYU!!" Nishimoto raced to the doorway, but by the time he had come to his senses and started following, it was too late to see where they'd fled off to. Finding the nearest thing next to him—the doorframe—Nishimoto slammed his balled up fist into the metal, the soft part of his hand aching shortly afterwards. The actor heaved a sigh as he stared out where they had left and cursed himself. Now that he didn't know where they were, Nishimoto had no idea where to go or whom to turn to. Minutes passed, and eventually he stepped foot outside the infirmary. Maybe he could find Yoko...or someone...anyone who would listen to him, really.

After wandering the school hallways, Nishimoto stopped at a particular room. "Library..." he muttered to himself. If there was any place where it would be calm enough for him to figure things out in his head, it was the library. His hand glided to the doorknob, and he pushed as the door creaked open. He took his steps inside after closing the door behind him and walked over to one of the long tables in the middle. As he took a seat, he leaned forward and rested a fist on his right cheek. He stared into the quiet space for a while, not thinking, and he decided to take a few deep breaths to calm himself. He stroked the half-mask on his face with his left index and middle finger, feeling like the smooth feeling of the cheap metal would help put him at ease. He wanted to think of how to dissolve this self-generating tension that the entire group of classmates was imposing on themselves—he just didn't have a plan...at all, really. With a dejected sigh, Nishimoto thought about finding something good to read to keep his mind off the stress and hidden paranoia inside him.

Nishimoto slowly stood from the table, aimlessly wandering the rows of bookshelves. He thought it would be helpful to find the sheet that showed how the books were organized, so he turned a corner at the end of this bookshelf to go towards it. However, the sheet wasn't the first thing that caught his attention.

A girl with long, purple hair clothed in a short, cute dress was standing there, minding her own business. 

It was here when Nishimoto reached his greatest dilemma so far....

Go on his own way, or say hi?

"H--HI!" He blurted out almost instinctively. Great, now that was a great way to start this all out—scare her to no end!

There was no chance in the netherworld that he could hightail it out of here now, lest he come off as some creepy stalker. Under any normal circumstances, he would've slapped himself across the face in light of his own stupidity.

@Kiseichu

(Mentioned: @Dreamtique @TripTripleTimes @Ammokkx)

Tanaka Rin

Staring into the distance, Rin believed she had located the so-called "Monokuma Store".

With eyes locked on her destination, she stood in place, hesitated on taking the next step forward the store.

A certain feeling was growing deep inside the young lady. At first, she had tried her best to bury that feeling, but it seemed to be futile. It was just like a snowball rolling down the ice hill, it just get's bigger and more unstoppable with time. 

I can't stand it anymore......

"Tsk!!!"

Rin bit her lips as she felt cold sweat started to form on her forehead, she found herself started to slowly being engulfed by the feeling despite her constant resistance.

And just like that, Rin had finally decided to give in to the feeling when she realized resisting it will only be a meaningless struggle.

With determination in her eyes, Rin fists tightened, as she advanced to the "Monokuma Store" with heavy foot steps.

I can't believe I am doing this......

Trying to numb all of her feelings and finish her business....that was the only thing she could do now, or else she would felt so lowly about herself and even started to hate herself.

Standing right in front if the Monokuma Store, it felt so surreal for Rin, now that she had gone this far, she would only allow herself to go all in now, there is no turning back.

It took some time before the young lady finally spoke.

"Hey!"

"Is it...possible for me to buy anything I want here with those coins?"

"......"

"ANY...THING?"

@Kiseichu

"God!!! S-slow down...my eyes can't even follow!!!" 

Yoko's fingers were smashing and dancing about on the game controller with both grace and velocity, with her focused eyes that scanned through the gaming screen in complete synchronization with her fingers at the same time, the hand eye coordination was at top notch for this girl. It was all most as if she was born to do this.

"To be honest...I am...really struggling to follow your pace, Yoko. Now I really have to agree that we are at complete different level at this, hehe."

"My hands are cramping now...gosh...L-let me rest for awhile, please...whoo......"

"Wow...you are really good at this!!!"

"It was mind blowing...now that I had witnessed what a SHSL Gamer is really capable of!!!" Hiro exhaled, trying to massage his cramping hand as he turned to Yoko and expressed how impressed he was on the SHSL Gamer's skill in gaming.

"You sure live up to your reputation as a SHSL Gamer!!!"

"Eh...hehe......" Yoko simply smiled as she looked to aside.

"Well, with some dedication and patient in learning how to, I am sure you can do this too, that is how I did it after all." Yoko commented and gave Hiro a warm smile.

"Hehe...I doubt it...you are the one and only SHSL Gamer in Hope's Peak for a reason! Hope's Peak will only pick the cream of the crop at a particular field for its students after all, I am sure you are the one and only, best gamer that ever existed in Hope's Peak, and no one would ever be able to beat you in gaming!"

"............"

"Ah...I am tired and thirsty now...I am sorry Yoko, but I'll have to rest for awhile..."

"Hm...so... consider finding another gaming partner?"

"That's actually a good idea!!! Michio big brother!!!" Yoko eyes lit up with Hiro's suggestion.

"Hehe, I'll be off then, good luck in hunting for your new partner!"

Hiro stood up and stretched his body. The boy waved at Yoko at the door before exiting.

[@Open for interaction]

[Location: Music Room]

Michio Hiro

"Haiz...and now all I have to do is get back to the dorm and rest..." Hiro stretched his arms as he wondered around the school.

"And then I can forget about everything that is happening now......" Hiro sign as his pace slowed down, and then he slowly came to a stop.

The boy slowly closed the mini diary in his hand as he finished making notes, the boy adjusted the black hood over his head as he turned and looked around, and at this point, it finally dawned on Hiro that he had absolutely no idea where he was at now.

"Wait...wasn't I supposed to head to this direction?" Hiro face was starting to turn pale as he looked around an noticed that he was in a completely new and strange environment rather than where he supposed he would end up at. It was then when he finally realized that he was lost.

"Crap...I knew this would happen eventually...I really should have brought my PDA with me......" Hiro rubbed his chin as he stood in in the middle of the desolated hallway, feeling helpless.

"I guess I had really lost my sense of navigation by time when I spent most of my life time in my room......" Hiro let out a long sigh as he commented on his own circumstances.

"This is...bad..." Hiro tried to no think about it too much, but getting lost in a place like this is something that he would never even dare to imagine in his head.

What follows after someone get lost, all alone, in a place like this? Probably something bad......

Hiro tried to calm himself down as he started to write down notes on his diary again.

"Well...how big this school can be...I am sure I will eventually run into someone...well...practically anyone......"

Hiro knocked himself hard on the head as soon as he was starting to imagine horrid things again.

The boy started to walked down the hallway, as his footstep echo in the desolated hallway, he could feel his heart beating faster and faster for every step he was making.

"Now that I think about it...I never really explore the school properly..."

Hiro figured he might as well used this opportunity to explore the school, in hope of finding a potential exit or collecting more information on the current situation they are in.  More importantly, he wouldn't look like a complete loser and dumb when he actually walked into someone if he looked like he knew what was he doing and had arbitrary direction in where he was going in general. 

"What a shame...this place will be pretty awesome if........"

The boy stopped as something caught his attention.

"Well, the school even has an indoor pool......"

With his curiosity awoken, Hiro decided to check out the pool , and slowly made his way in.

@Kiseichu

(What will he see?)

By the time Katsukou calms down from his emotions, the boy finds himself at the most accessible upper level of the school. He somehow managed to avoid people going up the stairs but now he is itching to snowboard, well skate, once more. 

He shoves his hands into the pockets on his hoodie to stop his hands as he walks down the hall unsure what to do. Then he feels something extra in one of the pockets and pulls it out to view. Ah, right. It is the strange looping scarf Chess shoved onto his face at the gym. 

He should wash it, Katsukou thinks to himself. He hesitates though, still not in the mood to meet anyone at the moment. He sighs, dragging his shoulders down, and hustles to the nearest bathroom. A good scrubbing with soap and hot water should do the trick! 

Or maybe he should just throw it into the washing machine in the ground floor along side his jacket and shirt. Ah... Perhaps, or he can just scrub all three things in the bathroom sink. There are only three stuffs to wash.

Ah choices, choices! The snowboarder decides to wash the stuffs in the bathroom first. 

((@Entarriance mentioned, also i guess free to interact? Maybe he should have met Hiro idk lol))

Sehema narrowed her eyes as she looked at the photo of Alouette smiling, trying to determined if it was photo shopped or not. The picture seemed genuine enough, but Monokumada in the background added a disturbing touch to it. Had he also been a student at Hope's Peak as well? Making a mental note to ask him the next time he decided to pop up,  the blonde Dutch decided to leave her little study to search for her investigator friend. As she walked through the hallway, she took notice of the noise that grew closer in the hallway. It had seemed that all of it was coming from one specific area; the library. Maeda's voice wasn't the only one she could distinguish from the room, but she hadn't expected so many students to be congregated in the same place. "You guys just hate to be alone, don't you? I mean with good reason..." She shrugged and looked around the room, her eyes ultimately falling on Alouette. Her search had been easier than she had anticipated. 

"Ah there you are. I found a couple of things I wanted to ask you about." She strolled past Nishimoto paying him no mind. She had to hear Alouette's thoughts on what she had found, everyone else could wait. She reached into her shirt pocket and pulled out the note she found in the files along with the picture she had found. "I found the notes in the files you had given me and the picture in the room I was just in." She simply explained, wanting to see the investigator's reactions from reading before she asked her any questions. 

The sound of running water in the male's bathroom in the most upper floor of the school turns off. Katsukou wrings out the sogging scarf and brings it up to light to see if there is any stain. He can't tell. The snowboarder has been washing the damn thing for nearly 10 minutes and most likely have emptied the soap dispenser half way. He sighs and splats the damped scarf to the side of the sink. He hunches over the sink, rests on the bones of his arms, and then looks at his wrinkled fingers. All the work he has put into this feels likes a waste. A bitter taste fills his mouth again. 

His bright orange T-shirt and white hoodie lay on the sink next to him. Only a small area is wet and the two articles of clothings look pretty bloodless. The boy hunches further down to the sink and then snaps up, looking at his reflection. A frowning face is plastered on the reflective surface and he scowls more until the expression turns to a snarl with teeth shows from the corner of his mouth. Katsukou blinks rapidly at it, eyebrows up high. With a final scoff, Katsukou stands up and puts on his shirt. He takes his hoodie and the damp scarf and takes them over to the dryer. This might take a while. 

One question looms over the boy's head as he waits for the scarf to dry: what will he do for tomorrow? He sighs feeling that there no way he can prepare the hell might happen on the third day (if everyone makes it after this day), but one thing is for sure is that he will have to apologize to the other three students. 

"Urg......" 

Somehow, the boy managed to find his way back to the dormitory area as he explored around, maybe the school was not as big as he imagined after all, or it was just pure luck.

The boy wasn't able to find anything significant as he explored around the school, except getting to know the fact that the place would actually be quite a a conducive and fancy environment to stay in if it was not used for a "killing game" in the first place. 

Tired and dehydrated, the boy decided to make his way to the kitchen to get a glass of water as he busily made notes about random thing in his palm-sized mini diary as usual.

The day was unusually quiet, which Hiro wasn't sure what it might mean.

It could be a sign for a temporary plateau in this crazy situation, or the sign of a brewing horror.

Grabbing a nice glass of cold water, Hiro sat alone in the empty cafeteria, gulping down the water greedily as he enjoyed the chilling sensation that rushed down his throat.

"Gah." Hiro took a deep breath upon finishing the glass of water, eyes begin to dart around aimlessly.

"Michio big brother."

A familiar voice was soon heard suddenly.

Micho turned to the sound, as expected, Yoko was stepping towards him slowly and then slowly sat down beside Michio.

"Oh...Yoko, so do you have any luck finding a new gaming partner?"

Yoko eyes turned and  looked aside as Michio asked, and nodded after a momentarily pause.

"Yeah...and he was very nice too......"

"Really? That's good news for me! I am glad that you are able to get along with them that well."

Yoko listened silently as she nodded in reply again.

"So who is "he"?  Mind to tell me more?"

"Ah...I......"

"I think I forgot to ask his name......" Yoko replied faintly.

"Haha, don't worry, just take it slow. Well, I guess as long as you had a great time, it doesn't really matter." Noticing Yoko looked a bit uneasy, Michio gave a light pat on the little girl's shoulder.

"Michio big brother."

"Yes?"

"I...just want to say... thank you...for how you try your best to cheer me up even in situation like this......"

"I know, in situation like this, after all of this, how hard it is to put up a smiling face, yet you try your best just to make me feel better."

"You make me realized something......"

"So I swear to myself too...I will-"

Without any warning, Monokumada turned off all the lights in the school.

All of a sudden, the light in the school went off.

Hiro looked around, distracted by the sudden anticlimactic twist as Yoko tried to make a sincere confession.

"Um...MIchio big brother...I will have to excuse myself now......"

"Huh? "

With determination in her eyes, the girl stood up and walked out of the door without saying a word.

"W-wat!!! Yoko, where are you going? You are not going back to your room?" Hiro tried to stop Yoko as she headed off to the exact opposite direction heading to the dormitory area.

Yoko stopped and looked back to Michio.

"I......"

"I have... something that I need to settle.....alone......." 

Micho stood there, petrified. Frowning as he watched the back of Yoko as she slowly disappeared into the darkness engulfing of the hallway.

Katsukou looks up to the ceiling when the lights in the school went out. He curses and tucks the dried and folded scarf into his right pants pockets. He has yet to eat dinner, but with the lights out he wonders if that is a good idea. He sighs and fiddles out his student handout and turns on the screen to use it as a light source. He still has much to do and for sure something might happen in the darkness of the night.

From the top available floor of the school, Katsukou makes his way down the stairs quietly and keeps his light and eyes forward and ears focusing to any sounds. 

Alouette Martel

AlouetteMartel.jpg

Before she was able to speak with Sehema about the notes and files she found, the school went black. Alouette's facial expression changed to a look that didn't need words to state its disappointment, although you wouldn't be able to tell because none of the lights were on. The word 'Seriously?' repeated in her mind, but stopped after she became aware of the fact that it was night and being outside was dangerous.

"Sehema, let's discuss that in my room."

If they used their PDA's as a source of light in the library, they'd be easy targets for the murderer hunting students across the entire campus. Or maybe there wouldn't be a murderer tonight, but she doubted that, when Monokumada does something like make motives, he most likely thought through it clearly, maybe.

"Staying here is dangerous, even if we barricade the doors."

Alouette made her way to her room and looked back occasionally to see if Sehema was following, but of course she wouldn't see her because none of the lights were on. She was navigating purely by touch.

"You tagging along? I can't see you, but I hope that's you I'm speaking to."

Sehema's muscles tensed as the lights went off. Being surrounded by so many people now made her uneasy. Hopefully no one tried to attack the others, especially in a crowded room like this. Her ears perked up hearing Alouette's voice directed at her. She slowly nodded her head and spoke quickly before they left the room. They didn't need anyone getting any ideas

"Alright." 

She slowly made her way to the door and into the hallway. Once there she held onto the wall and followed Alouette based on her footsteps. It was a pain to navigate in the dark without their PDAs, but she figured that Alouette probably didn't want to draw extra attention to them. It was a smart decision, but it didn't take away the annoyance of blindly walking in the dark. She pulled out her PDA. If anyone was stupid enough to attack them, then she could deal with them. 

Just as she was about to turn on the PDA's light, Alouette's voice came up once again. She felt a weird rush of relief come over her knowing that they had made it with no one laying in wait. 

"I'm behind you. Although I can't say I'm a fan of blindly groping the walls in the dark." She muttered as she made her way to the room. Once she was there, she accessed her PDA's light to illuminate the room. She hurried past the doorway so Alouette could close and lock the door. 

Without any warning, Monokumada turned off all the lights in the school.

Without being given a warning beforehand, Shijo jumped in shock at the sudden loss of light in the library. The actor instinctively reached for one of the shelves in order to have some sort of guidance in the darkness.

"Sehema, let's discuss that in my room."

"Alright." 

Was that...? Yeah, it was the girls who were still hanging around in the library! At least other people were here...being alone in the dark had to be a really bad idea.

"Staying here is dangerous, even if we barricade the doors."

Alouette made her way to her room and looked back occasionally to see if Sehema was following, but of course she wouldn't see her because none of the lights were on. She was navigating purely by touch.

"I'm behind you. Although I can't say I'm a fan of blindly groping the walls in the dark." She muttered as she made her way to the room. Once she was there, she accessed her PDA's light to illuminate the room. She hurried past the doorway so Alouette could close and lock the door. 

"H-hey! Do you mind if I tag along with you guys? Sorry, but I really don't have anyone else to partner up with. You never know what might be waiting in the dark now..." Shijo said warily as he followed them anyway. Ordinarily, doing something like this was completely rude, but Shijo had no choice. He needed to be near other people now, or else he was an easy target.

@Kiseichu @DaniBot

Ayu was collapsed against one of the walls on the third floor, a vacant and emotionless expression on her face. She stared at the other end of the room without much thought behind it, the time passing by idly. She hated how she lashed out against Katsukou, not because of the boy himself but more because she let her emotions become rampant and uncontrollable for the moment. The brief announcement over the intercom flew right past the girl, so she was shocked back into reality when the lights suddenly sprang and left her in the dark.

[COLOR= rgb(237, 28, 36)]"...Tch. Figures"[/COLOR]

The girl pushed herself off of the floor, but still stuck close to the wall. She started to stumble around in the darkness, using whatever solid objects she could find as a guide. She knew the general direction in which the staircase was, so as long as Ayu could reach those she'd be fine. 

When she actually reached the staircase, Ayu didn't know. She tried to step forward but didn't find the floor meeting her foot where she expected it to, so the girl suddenly fell forward. The fall ambushed her, as it were, and the girl didn't have enough time to let out eve a small yelp before her shoulder made contact with one of the steps, then her back with the floor at the base. 

[COLOR= rgb(237, 28, 36)]"ACK! Ghuuu, ouchouchouch... God, that stings...!"[/COLOR]

The girl used her other arm to push herself off of the ground again with a low growl. Her shoulder was hurting pretty badly, not improving Ayu's mood in the slightest. She continued down the stairwell a little more carefully now, trying to find her way back to the first floor and dormitories.

Aioki SHSL Breeder and Yamamoto SHSL Therapist 

"Ah...Screw Monokumda." Aioki sat in the dark next to Yamamoto trying to comfort her. "Come on, lets get you to your dorm."  Yamamoto turned on his PDA and Aioki did the same and walked passed the stairs but stopped when they heard a thump, thump-thump-thump-thump down the stairs. They heard what sounded like Ayu fall down the stairs most likely. Yamamoto walked up the stairs with Aioki and shined there light at her "Ya okay there Ayu." "Yeah it sound like it was a hard fall."

Katsukou is halfway down the stairscase that is connecting to the second and third floor when he hears quiet shuffling adove him. He pauses seeing the light of the person's PDA coming closer to the stairs. He cannot tell who it is over the stairs, but just as he opens his mouth, the person falls down the stairs. The snowboarder is no help as the person's PDA sails down toward him and smacks him right on the face, blinding the boy with its bright screen. The blooming pain causes Katskou to lose his balance and he quickly grabs the stair rail and leans heavily against one side. Consequently, he avoids collision with the person tumbling down the stairs but he does drops his PDA somewhere on the floor. The aching voice soon after and the voices heard after that are familiar to the boy. 

"Talk about rough landing," He grunts. The pain on his forehead and bridge of the nose feels uncomfortable but he will live with bruises he is sure to be there soon. He goes to pick up his tablet from the ground by the stairs. 

@Ammokkx @Blu3

((i jsut realised that the 3rd floor (i'm thinking that it is the highest open floor, currently) doesn't have a bathroom, so i now decided to change that Katsukou came out from the art's room.))

Alouette Martel

She was about ready to close the door until someone decided to speak. Alouette turned her head around like a zombie making the scariest and most grim expression she possibly could. Before responding, she needed to consider the possibilities of what might happen if she let him in. He could try to kill them both, but obviously she knew that wasn't possible because the powerful SHSL Archer was her safeguard. It didn't take long for her to make a decision after thinking of one possibility.

"No."

Alouette closed the door and mentally smiled.

"Victory."

She muttered to herself.

"No."

Alouette closed the door and mentally smiled.

"Victory."

She muttered to herself.

Shijo stared at the closed door for a while, completely unsre what to do now.

"Completely expected reaction," he thought. He would have moved to try something else, but he couldn't even his own hand in this hallway, which made him worried. 

He left the doorway and felt his way along the wall, and, after seeing nowhere else to go, sat down and leaned on the wall nearby the door to the girl's room, his knees tucked up near his chest as he slowly grew more and more paranoid....every sound and every mirage needed to be thought of as something trying to kill him. He began to shake a little. Was it cold in the hallway, or...?

...Who was he kidding? He wasn't getting any sleep tonight.

@Kiseichu @DaniBot @TripTripleTimes @Dreamtique @Ammokkx @Blu3 

Ayu growled as she heard Katsuko's little comment, but she didn't give him any direct acknowledgement. The ones who earned the most of her ire arrived just a few seconds later. 

"Ya okay there Ayu?" 

"Yeah it sound like it was a hard fall."

The little couple, Aioki and Yamamato. These two were always together, and now they're pointing out the obvious.

[COLOR= rgb(237, 28, 36)]"Yeah, it was a hard fall! What tipped you off, the scream of pain or the sound of my PDA flying across the room?"[/COLOR] 

Ayu flinched when she mentioned her PDA. Shoot. She had no idea where it went flying. A quick glance around didn't reveal any lights shining, except for the one on her.

[COLOR= rgb(237, 28, 36)]"...And will you stop pointing that at my eyes?"[/COLOR] Ayu commented dryly in response to noticing the little couple's PDAs still illuminating her. Ayu walked out of their range and carefully made her way towards the wall, trying to get a feeling for her surroundings again. 

Katsukou ignores the scream and avoids the general area where Ayu, Aioki, and Yamamoto are. Successfully picking up his PDA, Katsukou decides to lounge around the second floor to avoid following Ayu, who Katsukou assumes is going to her room on the ground floor.

He ends up walking into the library. Illuminating the room with just his PDA, the place feel creepier than normal. He briefly visited the library once earlier in the week, but the wall of book has steerer the snowboarder away ever since. Books... books...

"Better not have anything creepy in here," Katsukou murmurs to himself. 

Hearing the other student caused the blonde Dutch to raise her eyebrows. Surely, he was trying to find a place to hide but she left the decision up to Alouette since it was her room. Once Alouette responded with her response, Sehema waved as the door closed and offered a bit of advice. 

"I'd hurry to your room and lock the door. Good night~" She said the last part in a sing song voice. If he took her advice to heart, cause he'd be a fool if he didn't, then he'd have a chance of surviving. She didn't realize until Alouette was walking towards her that the archer's statement could possibly cause the actor worry. Sehema crossed her arms holding back a chuckle as Alouette muttered about victory. Maybe it was a bit too harsh to leave the actor out with the others, but it didn't matter to her. She knew that she was safe. Even if Alouette tried something, Sehema could just overpower her and subdue her. Thank god for the upper arm strength that came from archery. 

"So like I said in the library, I found this journal in the files left in your room. The detective clearly wrote about you and I'll ask you again. Did you know my mother before your investigation? If so, how?" Her green eyes fixed on the small framed detective. She was positive that her mother knew many people that Sehema had no clue of, but to know someone close to her daughter's age should have come up in conversation. The only possible way that it would make sense would be if the opportunity to speak about it never came up, which gave Sehema a couple of ideas. She closed her eyes and leaned back against the wall, taking a deep breath before she asked the investigator another question. "Did you have a connection to the men who murdered her?" 

Aioki and Yamamoto

Aioki could tell that Ayu was probably mad and was pretty much mad all the time. So instead of yelling like she did at Katsukou she simply nods at her and let's her be on her way and Yamamoto just stands behind Aioki and wait's for Ayu to pass. She nods up to Yamamoto in some secret code and soon after Ayu travels down the stairs they do too. They shine there way down and around to the room area and begin's to unlock Aioki's door as they hug and say "Have a good night, keep your door lock and don't even answer for me like I said after the trial." Aioki nods and begins to unlock her door as Yamamoto walks to his Room.

(@Any really)

Users who are viewing this thread