Danganronpa Main RP Thread

Katsukou sways drunkenly towards the bathroom and gets himself ready for the day. Morning shower definitely wakes him up as cold water blasted down on him. He leaves the bathroom, washed and dressed, feeling a little bit better than before. He stares at the television still covered by his blanket and debates whether or not to take the cover off from the T.V. He frowns ad decides not to for now. Also, he should pick up his skateboard from the Gym. 

There is a knock on his door and Katsukou goes to answer it. Opening the door, he says, "What's up." Only to realise nobody is at the door. Poking his head out, he sees the familiar grey-suited teen walking down the hall, knocking at the doors he passes.  

"Hey, Maede-senpai!" He calls out but as he is about to leave his room, he realises that he forgot his PDA and runs back in to get it. He gets it in record time and joins the older teen at the hallway.

"Morning," He greets and ahead of them, he sees Yoko and Hiro. "Hey, Aoi-chan, Michio-san." He waves once he gets their attention. Just because he had a bad sleep last night, it doesn't mean it is the end of the world. 

@GinkyGotBack   @Dreamtique

"Morning," He greets and ahead of them, he sees Yoko and Hiro. "Hey, Aoi-chan, Michio-san." He waves once he gets their attention. Just because he had a bad sleep last night, it doesn't mean it is the end of the world. 

The duo turned back to the source of sound when they heard Katsukou's greetings.

Michio only gave Katsukou a smile, while Yoko made a light nod when facing Katsukou upon hearing the greeting.

"Good morning, Katsukou big brother."

Perhaps partly because of his encounter with Flint last night, Michio now had a higher alertness when others approached him, despite how friendly Katsukou seemed to be, he just couldn't trust anyone now, which clearly made him more socially awkward that he already appears to be. Yet another part of him was trying to stay strong and casual, desperately want to look more reliable to Yoko. 

"Good morning, Katsukou-san. Getting up quiet early huh?" 

"......"

"I guess once everyone gather up at the cafeteria, we could start to discuss what's next......"  

Michio started to mumble out something random just to break the awkwardness between them. Michio then drew out a palm-sized notebook from his pocket and started to scribble something on it, following a strict routine on what he will do repeatedly with almost every 10 seconds interval.

"I'll go get some food now, excuse us." With a bow, Michio then fastened his pace and went straight into the cafeteria with Yoko following after him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Monokumada & Co

"GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!"

As per usual, he turned on the public address system as well as the monitors throughout the school. Monokumada decided that he'd wake up everyone with a delicious treat.

"I hope you all had some good sleep last night, now it's punishment time! Katsukou, get your ass over to the gym."

He stopped his announcement with a loud static sound, but then remembered he had to say one more thing.

"Oh yeah, everyone else go to the gym too, it's mandatory."

Monokumada wore a wicked smile on his face while staring at the list of things he'd do to Katsukou, staying up all night to make that list and keep his students awake was well worth it.

Katsukou greets Yoko with a smile but it falls flat with Michio's rather stony greeting. Well, stony may not be the proper simile but something about the boy sets Katsukou off. Ridged, yeah that might be a better word... No, not really, but whatever it is, the snowboarder hoped that what happened yesterday won't cause the blogger to think badly of him. 

Katsukou let's out a sigh as he watch Michio and Yoko walk towards the cafeteria. He wonders what the pair relationship was before coming to school. They seem very close. His thoughts are cut short when the screen around the school turns on and announces him to come to the gym. His chest feels heavy and he gives one of the TV screen the finger. He has hoped that the kid would had forgotten. All feels worser that everyone has to come to the gym, not because of his punishment but because he has a sinking feeling someone would not be there. The thought of the dried up water trail pops into his mind.

"I'll see you at the gym, senpai," He calls out to Maeda and stalks toward the gymnasium. 

@GinkyGotBack @Dreamtique @Kiseichu

Alouette Martel

For the whole night, that bastard Monokumada wouldn't shut up. She heard his voice along with static for the entire ordeal, and she still didn't get any peace in the morning because someone knocked on her door. Alouette walked out of her room looking very disheveled and tired. She forget most of what happened last night, she could only remember talking with Sehema. Suddenly, Monokumada makes another announcement. They had to go to the gym.

"The gym? If it's mandatory, then everyone has to go there. It's like he planned the whole thing, if one person is missing then that means a murder happened."

She mumbled to herself.

The door to Sehema's room stayed shut. She had excused herself from Alouette's room a bit later into the night to avoid angering their psychotic toddler of a headmaster. Even if she was in the safety of her room, it didn't guarantee that she had slept. The door slowly opened and the archer made her way to the hallway. Everything seemed ok until you looked in the girl's face. There were bags and dark circles under her eyes showing that she really hadn't slept that much. Maybe the talk with Alouette had triggered a feeling Sehema had sworn she'd never feel. That feeling was regret as her own words haunted her. 

"I'm sure my mother would hate the person her daughter has become...." 

As she walked out, she noticed no one other than Maeda and stayed silent as she made her way to the gymnasium. She was too engrossed in thought to be bothered with giving the exorcist a snide comment about knocking his hands on her door. In fact, it seemed that once she got out of the room she forgot about Maeda's presence. Or anyone that was still in the halls. As she made her way into the gym, she stepped to the wall and leaned back and closed her eyes. It was too late for feelings of regret. Her mother was dead and never coming back. The men that did it were dead and she was the driving force behind that. Monokumada was probably toying with her. something she really didn't appreciate. It was fine really. The only person Sehema felt the want to kill was no one other than the headmaster himself. To be completely honest, she was surprised she wasn't attacked in her state last night. If she continued to let the past affect her in such a way, she could very well be the next victim. 

Yuina "Yu" Nakajima

He wouldn't shut up, for the whole entire night. Miserable was one word you'd use to describe how Yuina looked like right now, but I'd say she looks like a dead horse that's been beaten with a stick by sixteen little kids for two days straight. Her eyebags were purple, it looked like she caked a ton of purple marker under her eyes, like those kids in those underage beauty pageants, or better known as pedophile central with all the judges and crazy moms and what not.

"Someone, please end my suffering..."

Yuina held out her baseball bat like a zombie to whoever walked past her.

(Free to interact).

Junko Ranmaru

(Ranmura)

She pulled off an all nighter like she was a kid, but then she remembered that she still is a kid. Her age was about the prime time teenagers started to have their hormones release and sharpen their spears, but for her that phase never really came.

"Punishment time, where?! WHERE!?!"

Ranmura jumped excitedly when she heard the word 'punishment', it was sort of like a weird fetish. She dashed out of her room quickly (Anime logic/humor) and made it to the gym in about a split second.

P.S. Sorry for my low effort posts but I really want to play Doom right now, I haven't gotten my hands on a video game in a week

Maeda took notice of some of the people he had bothered, one of them being Katsukou.  "Yo, Katsukou," Was all he said to him as the ever quirky young boy ran past him.  'What was his talent again?  Skiing?  No, skiing's too cool for him, it's probably something along the lines of tobogganing.'  His mind gave a figurative shrug as he continued on his way to the gym at his usual relaxed pace.  Everyone looked so tired, it was a wonder how any of them survived or would survive in the city.  In all honesty, Maeda hadn't bothered to remember most of his peers names or their talents despite his promise to make sure no one would die.  Maeda figured that promise might not last long considering Katsukou was probably going to have his ass handed to him by Monokumada.  Wishing he could have his morning coffee, Maeda gave a small sigh and stuffed his hands in his pants (pockets).

Another early riser come to join the party was his old friend Sehema Rijinder, who seemed to be in high spirits this morning.  Just as he was about to say something whacky at her expense, probably about her tired expression or her slightly disheveled hair, he just as quickly decided against it.  She seemed a lot more tense than usual today, so he figured it would be best to go easy on her until her bad mood wore off.  Walking into the gym he stood around not doing anything in particular for awhile.  As he stood there staring into space, he thought about what he was going to do today.  There was only so many things to do in this prison-like school.

At some point his gaze wandered to the back of the room where Maeda saw Sehema leaning quite morosely against the wall.  With a sigh he would cautiously approach her and lean against the wall beside her.  "So, how'd you sleep last night," Maeda asked cheekily.  Mental facepalm, he knew right away that wasn't the right thing to say.  Feeling quite awkward Maeda rubbed the back of his head, "So, uh, something seems to be, er, troubling you, I think.  Care to talk about it or should I, uh, just, like, go away?"  Maeda was doing his best to avoid eye contact, he knew very well that he was botching this 'conversation.'  "You know, my mother was the SHSl Masseuse and she taught me a little about giving massages, so whenever I'm not out busting ghosts I sometimes massage people on the side.  A lot of people I give massages to say I'm a very good listener.  So just keep that in mind when deciding if you want to talk to me..  I guess."  It was official, this conversation had been doomed from the start.  With bated breath, Maeda stood there leaning against the wall quite queerly until he got a response.

@TripTripleTimes @DaniBot

The archer was so engrossed in her thoughts that she had failed to notice Maeda walking to her and leaning against the wall.  "So, how'd you sleep last night,"  What type of question was that? Did he really make his way over to mock her? Her expression seemed like she was not amused. As she turned to them to tell him to go away, his actions and next question left her silent. W..Was he trying to talk to her about her problems or was this another ruse? Sehema stared at the exorcist confused as to how to respond. It was very rare that people went out of their way to listen, especially after they've seen what a bitch she was. It wasn't until Maeda confirmed with his story that the concern he was expressing was genuine. The blonde lowered her head trying to wrap her head around what was happening and how to respond. Keeping to herself for so long, she didn't really know how to trust anyone anymore. She even forgot that other people might actually care. Alouette and now Maeda were both showing her how wrong she might have been...on some things. 

After thinking for a few minutes, she was shocked to find him still waiting on a response. She sighed and looked at him, "You know your conversation skills leave a lot to be desired." The perfect comment to an already awkward conversation. She tensed up and muttered a curse under her breath. "Sorry...I'm no good with this... I just might have to take you up on that offer, but later."  She answered as she looked down to the ground. It was going to be a long day for everyone. They had gathered here to watch Katsukou's punishment. For what, she was unsure of. Not to mention that they could also be dealing with another murder investigation. 

Alouette walked up to Maeda and Sehema with her no nonsense face, but the face she made didn't matter. Her facial expressions were like Darth Vader's, there was none. "Sehema, Maeda, do you two know the names of all of our classmates? If you don't, then knowing the exact number of us is fine. Monokumada called us all to the gym, if one of us is missing then that means there is a murderer. Make sure you pay attention to the faces of our classmates too, see if fear is written on their face. I can't tell emotions very well, so I trust you two with that task." She noticed that she seemed demanding, but when their lives are on their line, it doesn't matter.

@GinkyGotBack @TripTripleTimes @Entarriance @Knot @DaniBot @OnceDarkness @Ryik @Blu3 @Dreamtique

Maeda smiled as Sehema pretty much promised to talk to him about her problems, albeit at a later date.  It was progress, very little progress, but progress none the less.  "Yeah, I find it's kinda hard to have a serious conversation when you're anything like I am.  I figure I'll eventually get used to talking to people without putting on some kind of act, so long as I have a little help."  His lips shut as some girl he didn't recognize walked over, obviously wanting to talk with them.  "Uh, you'll have to forgive me, but what's your name again?"

Maeda's eyes were as wide as saucers when this girl told them to keep an eye on their classmates.  Even more so when she implied that someone might've been killed not too long ago.  He hadn't bothered memorizing most people's names, let alone how many of them there were.  Regaining his composure, Maeda tried to play it cool by sticking his finger in his ear and twisting it around.  "Yeah, yeah, I totally get ya, keep an eye on everyone.  Sounds easy enough, right Sehema-chan?"  He put a lot of emphasis on the '-chan' just so he could get back into the groove of being a super-cool exorcist-type guy.  Maeda wanted to make a kind of cocky, "I know something you don't know" grin, but their very recent and very serious conversation kind of threw his act off track.  "Just leave it to us..  Whatever your name is."

@DaniBot@Kiseichu

Katsukou is already at the gym, sitting at the lower benches of the gym, far from the entrance of the gym and close to the gym stage. He has his arms crossed over his chest, leg over a knee, and he stares intently across the room then at the group of students. He then looks at the gym stage, wanting badly to retrieve his skateboard where he last saw it laying at the back somewhere. He is nervous of course, wondering what that short rat has in store for him. The talk of murder from the group is not helping quelch his nerve but, well shit. This is why he hasn't said a word to the other guys since now. He might as well get his skateboard.

Katsukou stands up and heads towards the stairs that leads up toward the stage, pausing if he should really get it.

"GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!"

As per usual, he turned on the public address system as well as the monitors throughout the school. Monokumada decided that he'd wake up everyone with a delicious treat.

"I hope you all had some good sleep last night, now it's punishment time! Katsukou, get your ass over to the gym."

He stopped his announcement with a loud static sound, but then remembered he had to say one more thing.

"Oh yeah, everyone else go to the gym too, it's mandatory."

Monokumada wore a wicked smile on his face while staring at the list of things he'd do to Katsukou, staying up all night to make that list and keep his students awake was well worth it.

"Tsk. It's that bear again...what does it want?" Michio clenched his teeth in anger as his fist tighten.

Gosh...the freaking headache...it's killing me......

Michio could still feel the torturing pain pounding his skull, slowly sapping his energy bit by bit, he felt like he could just collapse to the ground anytime.

Michio looked over to Yoko, the little girl sits there, with a nonchalant face on her, there was definitely something on her mind, yet Michio just couldn't quite put his finger on it.

She seemed a little absent-minded today......

Then again, it would be ridiculous if someone was able to remain completely unshaken after all of this, not to mention Yoko is still just a little girl after all.

"We should go...appearantly it's mandatory." Michio reminded Yoko as he stood up and ready to head to the gym.

"Let's go then." The girl replied after a short paused, the chair she was sitting on creaked loudly as the little girl stood up slowly, with a glance at Michio, the girl then walked along with Michio to the gym.

The duo walked side by side to the gym, their journey to the gym seemed to take forever as they inched their way forward. 

The duo stepped in the the gym after a significantly long time, joining in the assembly with the rest of the students.

Monokumada & Co

IT'S PUNISHMENT TIME!

"Ah Katsukou, you're finally here! Sit on this chair please, oh, and while you're at it put this on."

PunishKatsukou.jpg

Monokumada had a strange clothing item in his possession for some reason.

"Go ahead, put it on! You're going to be so cute when you put this thing on... Nya ha ha! Oh, I almost forgot, you need these too."

He handed him a pair of pink panties and pointed to the direction of the changing room.

"If you don't get changed and come back here, or you try to escape or do anything funny, I'll kill you. Nya ha ha! Got it?"

After Katsukou would leave to get changed, Monokumada would pull out a gigantic fan and a big list that had numerous perverted phrases written on them.

IT'S PUNISHMENT TIME!

"Ah Katsukou, you're finally here! Sit on this chair please, oh, and while you're at it put this on."

Monokumada had a strange clothing item in his possession for some reason.

"Go ahead, put it on! You're going to be so cute when you put this thing on... Nya ha ha! Oh, I almost forgot, you need these too."

He handed him a pair of pink panties and pointed to the direction of the changing room.

"If you don't get changed and come back here, or you try to escape or do anything funny, I'll kill you. Nya ha ha! Got it?"

After Katsukou would leave to get changed, Monokumada would pull out a gigantic fan and a big list that had numerous perverted phrases written on them.

With an ear-stinging sinister voice, Monokumada announced the beginning of Katsukou's punishment and drew out a dress, demanded Katsukou to put on the dress, reinforcing his order with a threat of killing him if he ever disobey the order.

Michio's jaw dropped as Monokumada started to draw out a giant fan, Michio couldn't comprehend any of Monokumada's action anymore, the confusion was then ensued by anxiety.

"W-wait...What is going on? I don't understand......"

W-would he be alright? What is Monokumada going to do to him?

Partly relieved that he was not a victim in such a bizarre punishment, still, Michio was mostly worried about Katsukou's well-being and his safety. He could only silently pray while watching aside as he wished the best of luck for Katsukou, he doesn't want to see anyone ever get hurt or killed anymore, in his mind, that's the only wish that he desperately clung to.

Katsukou stares blankly at the dress presented to the mass. Then heat starts to spread out his face and then like wildfire when Monokumada hands him the pink pantie. The snowboarder doesn't back talk the kid principal but takes his time to finally gets his skateboard. A dress isn't so bad. The pantie is another story however... He can wear his boxer brief right over it. Nobody said he can't.

Katsukou wobbles out of the changing room, with a matching knee high heel boots in navy blue. Without a single hesitation, the boy leaves the changing room and towards the podium, his face red but never looking behind him. The realization of needing to walk slower and with smaller steps kicks in early. Even with a boxer brief under the dress, there is too much breeze under him. It's a weird sensation and he looks down at himself only to notice the strip of bare skin between the dress and boots. He quickly snaps his head back up, quickening his step towards the podium. 

It's not a secret that Katsukou hates Monokumada but as the snowboarder stands by the podium, ready to climb up it, he stares at the short set of stairs and the feeling of "oh fuck" washes him and the murderous rage builds up with humiliation. He takes a step and a wave of air that is already uncomfortable to him multiplies by two. The too short dress is a freak of nature and Katsukou wonders how girls walk around with these without worrying being upskirted just by anything? The only upside to this is that the outfit is rather nice, but Katsukou is not a raving cute girl and he wonders how in the world this dress (the top half) fits him. 

On top of the podium, Katsukou stands as far as he can from Monokumada and fidgets at the hem of his sleeves. He looks waryly at the fan and the list in front of the younger boy.

@Kiseichu

Monokumada & Co

The first thing Monokumada does when Katsukou came back was lift his skirt up. After seeing the boxer briefs, he shook his head disappointingly and forcefully removed the boxer briefs.

"There we go! Cute panties by the way. Now it's time for punishment number one, crossdressing!"

He directed Katsukou to a certain spot on the podium and told him to stand there. When Katsukou stood there, a small area of the podium would raise itself so that Katsukou could be seen by every angle of the gym. Monokumada placed the gigantic fan right under the raise platform and switched it on, blowing up Katsukou's skirt to reveal the pink panties he had on.

"Katsukou, while you're at it, read everything on the monitor please."

Monokumada snapped his fingers and a monitor appeared from across the room. A bunch of text appeared, and it only took one second to know what it was.

"Oh, did I say read? No, I meant scream it. Scream every single thing on that monitor like you mean it."

It was a list of dirty phrases.

@TripTripleTimes, feel free to write any dirty phrases you want, but you must have twenty of them, and half of them need to involve onii-chans

As Alouette walked up, Sehema shook her head in response to the question asked. "No. I can't say I've remembered them all, not that I really tried to anyway. I'm unsure of the number. I just know it was a lot-" Sehema's face twisted into a face of disgust and disapproval as Maeda emphasized the honorific added to her name. "Y..You were honestly doing so well before that...." She groaned as she rubbed her eyes facing down before returning her attention to Alouette. "Got it Alouette. I'll keep my eyes peeled." Right after she was done talking, Monokumada popped up ready to get Katsukou's punishment on the road. The archer was curious as to what brought this about. She tapped Maeda's shoulder and pointed towards the snowboard. "Just what exactly did he do to deserve a punishment?" Normally, she wouldn't have asked but considering the fact that her presence here was mandatory, it made sense for her to be curious. 

When the punishment was revealed to be Katsu wearing a dress, Sehema couldn't help but to let out a snicker. Now her curiosity had been validated further but she stayed silent as she waited for the exorcist to answer her question. As Katsukou left the room and came back, Sehema watched on as he was humiliated even further. Her face however froze when the headmaster lifted a board of vulgar phrases and ordered Katsu to scream them. "Good lord..." She found herself blushing from just reading some of these statements. This truly was a punishment. 

Maeda was a bit shocked to find Sehema had dared to touch him considering their short, awkward history in this decrepit school.  Tapping his chin with his finger, Maeda tried to recall why exactly Katsukou was being punished in the first place.  Maeda snapped his fingers as the memory came back to him, "If memory serves correct he rode around on his skateboard slapping people's asses.  He said the only reason he did it was because that's a form of sexual assault, so he should've gotten some monokoins, I'm calling them monokoins now by the way, for doing it.  In the end though, all he succeeded in doing was smacking people's butts so now he's getting punished for it, I guess."

When he saw what Katsukou's punishment was, he couldn't help but feel a little sorry for the guy.  There was no way in hell Maeda would ever volunteer to take his place though.  'It'll be years before anyone'll ever catch me crossdressing again,' he almost spoke out loud.  "Poor bastard, I almost feel sorry for him."  While he obviously hoped this wouldn't be the case, Maeda did somewhat feel that Katsukou deserved this punishment.  "But you can't just go around violating youngsters like that no matter what your reasons might be, am I right?  I'm not in the wrong here for saying he kind of deserves this, am I?  I mean it's not like he's going to be killed for it, it's just a little harmless humiliation."

@DaniBot

As soon as Monokumada lifts the skirt, Katsukou quickly pushes the up lifted material down with his hands. Although he is successfully able to cover the embarrassing pink pantie, Monokumada swipe his boxer right off of his feet and causes Katsukou to fall backward onto his back. The shock of pain and the humiliation wells his eyes and the snowboarder glares up at the smug looking kid.

The raised platform isn’t any better and as soon as the fan blows under him, Katsukou cannot help but scream, “Stop it you asshole!” and gathers the skirt material, stopping it from flying everywhere. With the problem of the wind dealt with, he looks up at the screen. His eyes widens a bit but he grinds his teeth at the phrases he is reading. These are just words.

Then a thought just crosses his mind. He is embarrassed over some words. Sure, they are pretty embarrassing but in the end, they’re just that. Katsukou stands a bit straighter as best as he can without letting go of the bunched up skirt by his thigh. There is only two ways this can go, and the corner of Katsukou’s lips lifts up slightly.

“I guess I can't disappoint the other pervert here.” Katsukou says out loud and looks down and narrows his eyes at Monokumada. Taking one large breath, imagening himself on a mountain slope with the gust of wind under him, he starts.

“You know Monokuma, “you can release in me,” but “you’re too big, you won't fit.” “Help me get relax for you.” Katsukou's ears burns alongside his entire face, but he continues trying his best to not break eye contact with the asshole. If he’s being embarrassed, the other guy better get uncomfortable! “I'll clean it up” since “you got me all dirty.”

“I'm ready, put it in.” “Untie me, I want to touch you.” “I want to see you; I'm close.”

Katsukou's face burns and he fidgets the skirt in his hands. He cannot hold the straight face he wanted and ends up looking away first. All these lines are horrible!

“Onii-chan, I’m getting tired to ride any more.”

“I'm sore all over!” “You’re pounding too fast, onii-chan!”

“Stop teasing me so much, onii-chan.” “Onii-chan, don’t lick there, it's dirty.”

“I’m feeling funny, onii-chan.” “I like it when you do that!”

“Onii-chan, you need to slow down when we play.” “You’re getting hard.”

“I'm a big boy now, I can put it on, onii-chan.” “Onii-chan’s bigger than I am.”

“Onii-chan, stop poking me,” “It’s rubbing against me, onii-chan!”

Just words he keeps telling himself but the way the sentences are listed are no coincidence and the groupings are made to clearly further the sexual innuendo. As soon as he is finished with this crap he’s going to rip the stupid skirt and skateboard the whole school to his heart's content!

Katsukou, for a moment, wonderd why there was a lot of phrases with the word big brother. He takes a look to the audience a breif moment, but his eyes catches on to a long pale haired child and his face burns do much more. Humiliation burns deep but a layer of shame now washes off. Monokumada can fuck himself for all Katsukou can care but Yoko. Holy shit, Yoko - chan! She is too young to listen to any of that, no matter how... Ummm, weirdly worded some of the things may be.

It's going to be tough, he realise. He thought he could just embraced whatever everyone would think of him at this point, but he this is a problem that Katsukou has never faced. He is so much used to the long hours on snowy mountain tops and the small group of friends he has for years. He knows how to handle a large group of crowd and giving prepared speaches and... But this is very different. He doesn't know these people. He is in a school where he thought would be the beginning of his future. He came here with hope. His family had them and so did his friends. Hope and dreams for his future. He wants to travel the world and impress people with snowboard and inspire them to enjoy the sport he loves. He is just 16 but suddenly it seems that the world is on his shoulder, suffercating.

He quickly shakes his head and concentrates on the rushing cool wind against his skin and hair. He looks down angrily at the tiny kid at the stage below.

Last edited:
Monokumada

Monokumada.jpg

Watching the entire torture session was better than spending a night binging on HunterXHunter. Every single word that came out of Katsukou's mouth was music to his ears, he'd love to hear them again, but Monokumada would rather see the next torture begin.

"Anytime you want to do that again Katsukou, just tell me through your PDA. I added a 'Call Principal' function just for you. Now, on to the next torture! Before I start, I need to tell all of you that you can leave the gym to search around for a particular something, but only if you take Katsukou's punishment with him. Any takers?"

He waited for the raising of hands.

"Whoever raised their hand, come up here, this is torture number two, Just Desserts!"

He placed a table with a gigantic cake in the center.

"Here's how this works, everyone who volunteered to join in on the punishment, along with Katsukou, will eat this cake while every single student will come up to them and hit them as hard as possible anywhere they want excluding the private areas. But with Katsukou, you can do whatever you'd like, kick him in the balls, insert a thumbtack into his chest, I don't care. Now there's only one rule to this punishment, if you do not hit Katsukou as hard as possible, or show him mercy, then I will kill him. Got it? Good, now let's get this show on the road!"

@GinkyGotBack @TripTripleTimes @Entarriance @Knot @DaniBot @OnceDarkness @Ryik @Blu3 @Dreamtique

As soon as Katsukou can, he hops off of the platform and stands as far away as he can from Monokumada and the students. What is done is done and it'll only take a moment to regain himself, or a part. He groans loudly and looks at the kid with deadpanned eyes when another punishment is announced. Of course, it's not done. How many punishments are there anyways? Thinking about it, does the number of punishments correlates to the number of butts he hit yesterday? His looks at Monokumada in wary interest when he mentioned that something might be of interest for the students. Something happened last night.

"How is this torture number 2! Getting into this stupid dress is one and reading your perverted script is another!" As much as he wants to find the thing Monokumada wants to find, the snowboarder still has other issues he wants to address. "Change it to the cake torture to three, Pervermada!" Then a thought appeared.

"Everyone should join in my punishment." It's a bit shameful to say that out loud at the moment but looks out to the crowd (making sure not to eye contact with Yoko). "You guys will be freed from here faster. Or maybe we should leave a person out to be the puncher..." he trails off a bit at the end and looks away from the crowd again.

"Wait wait wait! Let me get something straight."

Sehema's voice rung through right after Monokumada finished, waving her hands in front of chest before she pointed at him. Her expression showing that she was suspicious of their headmaster. "A particular something? And we have to stay until the punishment is done or go through it with him? There's only so much a lady of my calibur should be forced to hear." She had a feeling Alouette's suspension was in the right place and that a murder had taken place. Something about the whole offer stunk to high heavens.

Once Katsukou mentioned everyone taking the punishment, she narrowed her eyes at him.
"I should punch you on principle. You know he'll find a loophole to that and it might be even more unpleasant than what's happening now. Not to mention that might already hinder the search of what I assume to be a body." The archer's were now crossed as her foot tapped impatiently waiting for what Monokumada

Users who are viewing this thread