Danganronpa Main RP Thread

Aloutte Martel

(I'm going to stop using the picture now because I'm pretty sure you know how she looks.)

"Hold on."

She said.

"You're asking me a lot of questions, I need some time to think about everything."

Alouette held a hand to her forehead and sat down on her bed, remembering the times she had with Sehema's mother. She closed her eyes. Distant memories came back as fresh thoughts, it was like reading a book written only with smiles. A warm feeling ran down her spine as she imagined Sehema's mother in all her glory, smiling at her and offering the tiny detective a helping hand. Alouette smiled for a short bit, but then when she remembered the 'incident', it all went away. She opened her eyes and removed her hand off of her forehead.

"I knew your mother, she was the kindest person I met."

She paused and took a breath.

"After that incident happened, she helped me recover to my old self, she tried to. And for that, I am grateful, even if I could no longer be the smiling girl I used to be."

Her eyes seemed to get a bit watery, but there was barely enough light in the room for anyone to spot that.

"When she was killed, it broke my heart. But I know it broke yours more, those men... Those fuckers, they killed her for the stupidest reason. I wish I was there to kill them myself, but someone else did it before me."

That was the first time she spoke with so much hate, the detective normally didn't curse.

"Sorry for that little outburst. I... I lost control."

Alex "Seth Ryder" Cardona

You stepped from the changing room into the pool, clad in nothing but the swimsuit edition of your wrestling attire and emanating sweat from your workout. Your routine exercise was a nice way to get your mind off of things, given the circumstances, but if forgetting the grim reality of your situation was the goal, stepping into the pool room was like finding out you'd been walking in circles. All along the walls, the visage of Mao Miki was painted, over and over, drawn from all angles imaginable. Head on, profile view, tilted slightly, with her hair covering her face or with every last detail on uncanny display. There were versions of her in disguise, versions displaying different emotions, and attempts to draw her with her face completely normal or entirely marred. The entire length of the pool walls bore her visage like a shrine made by an obsessed lover, and most striking of all, the far wall bore a large painting of her undisguised face, but with a genuine smile that bore a warmth to it you couldn't imagine otherwise on that face. Each image was so repetitive and realistic, so precise but hand-painted, that you doubt Monokumada could even do this. You immediately start to wonder if the SHSL artist had something going on, but you stop that train of thought when you see the unconscious body lying on the far end of the pool floor, hands and clothes stained in paint.

You don't waste any time running over, pool rules be damned, to find the soaked body of some kind of stoner (Flint Asidea) sleeping peacefully by the poolside. You've never actually met the guy, and he never introduced himself during the first trial. Judging him by his appearances, you don't think you'd want to, but you at least deserve an explanation for this mess, especially if you're going to help him clean it up so Monokumada doesn't do something stupid. Just as you think think that, you look up to see a recreation of Mao Miki's execution painted on the wall you entered through, and suddenly the entire room seems to get a bit more sinister.

Either way, you need to wake him up first. "Hey, wake up." Nothing happens. You try to shake him a bit with your foot. "Get up." Still, he doesn't stir. You don't have the patience for this, so you give him a gentle kick. It fails to wake him up, but for some reason he rolls over in his sleep and falls directly into the pool. You might've felt bad if his clothes weren't already soaking wet anyway.

Wait...

Why isn't he moving?

A few seconds of waiting later, you see a ziploc full of pills float to the surface and immediately dive in after him. Shit.

When you pull the guy out of the pool and lay him down on the side of it, you find that he's not breathing. Shiiiiit. You check to find that, yes, he still has a pulse, so at least there won't be something as stupid as a trial for a living person. You wouldn't put it above Monokumada, you think as you close his nose with one hand and hold open his jaw with the other. Anyone with the proper training to be any kind of wrestler should know basic CPR. (At least in your opinion) The only difference is that, since his primary problem is the lack of breathing, hands-only CPR won't cut it and you need to give him mouth-to-mouth. You put your mouth over his and blow until you see his chest rise.

Tastes like chlorine.

Just as you lift your mouth off his, you see someone else has entered the gym. Hiro, you think his name was. You begin pushing on Flint's chest and call out to Hiro without looking at him. "Get over here and help me!" You know you can do CPR by yourself, but if there's help to be taken, you'll take it.

@Dreamtique

21 minutes ago, Ryik said:

When you pull the guy out of the pool and lay him down on the side of it, you find that he's not breathing. Shiiiiit. You check to find that, yes, he still has a pulse, so at least there won't be something as stupid as a trial for a living person. You wouldn't put it above Monokumada, you think as you close his nose with one hand and hold open his jaw with the other. Anyone with the proper training to be any kind of wrestler should know basic CPR. (At least in your opinion) The only difference is that, since his primary problem is the lack of breathing, hands-only CPR won't cut it and you need to give him mouth-to-mouth. You put your mouth over his and blow until you see his chest rise.

Tastes like chlorine.

Just as you lift your mouth off his, you see someone else has entered the gym. Hiro, you think his name was. You begin pushing on Flint's chest and call out to Hiro without looking at him. "Get over here and help me!" You know you can do CPR by yourself, but if there's help to be taken, you'll take it.

As soon as the tired boy stepped into the pool room, Hiro was startled when he saw a student breathing into another student's mouth, for a moment there Hiro almost wanted to sneak away and pretend that he saw nothing, but that was when the buffed looking student, that he remembered as Alex, called him and asked for help. Still confused about what was happening, it took Hiro quite awhile to noticed that the student lying on the ground there was unconscious and pale looking, seemingly on the verge of death, upon realizing that, panic instantly took over the awkwardness that was building up in Hiro's head just a moment ago. 

"Ah!!! I-Is he still alive!!?? W-what should we do!!??" Hiro rushed over to help, he is not much of a capable helper but rather a clueless teen, still, he would always try his best to help when people are in trouble.

"He'll be fine, we just need to get him breathing again." As you say that, you push his heart for the ninth time, which is your cue to re-administer mouth to mouth.

"Someone's got to push hard on his chest around 9 times in 5 seconds while the other person administers mouth to mouth after every 5 seconds until they see his chest rise. Mouth to mouth is easier, so why don't you do that part?" 5 seconds are up.

"Just pinch his nose closed, hold his mouth open, form a seal over it with yours and blow until you see his chest rise."

@Dreamtique

"Just pinch his nose closed, hold his mouth open, form a seal over it with yours and blow until you see his chest rise."

"Huh?!"

Hiro mind was involuntarily flashing the image of how he witnessed Alex's mouth almost merged with the student that he was looking at now completely, and now he would have to take the place of Alex, something about it was a little unsettling to Hiro, but he knew he wouldn't have a choice in circumstances like this, his fellow student's life was one the line here.

"O-okay!!!" 

Hiro tried to focus on his task and started doing what Alex told him to, despite trying to ignore the weird taste in his mouth and concentrate on the heroic task that he was assigned to, Hiro could help but to felt a little disgusted, he was not used to things like CRP after all, and he had never dealt with close contact like that too, it would only be natural for the boy to feel a little uncomfortable on his very first experience.

Flint Asidea

You awaken to some boy holding your nose closed and blowing into your mouth. You're immediately filled with skin-crawling disgust and slam your open palm into his face before trying to crawl away so you can vomit all over the damn place. The stomach acid burns your throat, but at least your repulsion settles as you heave.

When the guy finally gets revived, he immediately pushes Hiro off of him to vomit. "Lucky guy, he had the courtesy to push you away first." It's definitely the worst part of giving someone CPR, and it happens... well, you can't remember how often, but you know it was more than half the time, especially for drowning victims.

In any case, you're still due an explanation for the shit all over the walls. Who the fuck sets up a shrine to a dead girl they've met a day before, and who the hell does it with such faithfulness to the original without being the SHSL artist? And god fucking damn, what is with the creepy dichotomy of execution - smile?

"Were you the one who drew all this shit on the walls?"

As he finishes dry heaving, he turns back to look at you where you suddenly become acutely aware that you are soaking wet wearing nothing but a speedo. Not that's it's a big deal. He then looks back at Hiro, whom he regards with a peculiar expression, as if he was trying to figure out what just happened. After a moment, realization seems to light his face, and he's jumping back into the pool.

What

You jump back in after him.

Flint Asidea

Motherfuck.

You can't believe you were so fucking careless. You let that girl haunt you all night and look at what you have to show for it. You only realize after you jump into the pool that you've almost drowned in it twice, but that wouldn't exactly influence your decision to jump in a third time, especially when you've lost what you have in it.

It ended up drifting a bit of a ways towards the center of the pool, where it sits there floating. You can't swim, but you don't need to be able to to push yourself off the pool floor and snag what you're after. Before you can turn back to get out of the pool however, you find yourself being dragged back by that naked voyeuristic asshole, trying to wrench your arms around his shoulders. You try to resist, to keep your precious goods away from him, but he ends up simply dragging you back to the end of the pool, to the safety of a stepladder.

As you pull yourself up and out of the pool, you feel an anger-based headache coming on. Anger isn't good for the soul. You open up your prize, your ziploc of blessed fruit, seeds of eden, gifts from above, the ultimate truth- and pop one into your mouth, swallowing it in no time. It sets your mind at ease and already you can feel yourself thinking clearer. Speedo with a QR code starts talking at you, but you tune him out, hearing the words but not listening. Rather, you turn your attention back to the other boy. Hiro, he said his name was. You look him in the eye, and what he, as someone who saved your life, means to you.

"You got a death wish or something!?" You eye the prick as he casually ignores you. "The fuck's with these drawings?" You gesture to the shit show going on in literally all directions. 

Instead of answering you, he simply begins to stare at Hiro before walking a few steps away, then stopping and turning back to point at him.

dark_zpst4lhtrsk.jpg

With that he leaves the pool room, not offering a single word of explanation.

What the fuck. This motherfucker must be the SHSL dickbag, holy shit. He even dirtied the pool with his vomit-covered face. You look at Hiro's reaction to all this before deciding you should just go back to your dorm and take a shower. If the sopping wet stoner wants to get crucified by Monokumada for vandalism, so be it. You announce to Hiro "I'm done for today" before going back to the changing rooms. You did what you could.

Last edited by a moderator:
Flint Asidea

You awaken to some boy holding your nose closed and blowing into your mouth. You're immediately filled with skin-crawling disgust and slam your open palm into his face before trying to crawl away so you can vomit all over the damn place. The stomach acid burns your throat, but at least your repulsion settles as you heave.

"GAH!!!" 

Hiro took a deep breath and sprung away as he felt a strong impulse against his tender face, and then felt a burning sensation on his cheek that slowly turned into a surge of excruciating pain.

The boy covered his face with both hands and growled as the pan started to course through his face slowly. Hiro was fortunate enough that the sudden attack didn't seem to land on the fresh bruise that Tanaka Rin's iron fist made on his face, but the boy was definitely started to question why he would get hits on his face with an unusually high rate. Getting himself disgusted and then took a merciless slap to the face, he wasn't sure if it was worth it to do the task in the first place. 

"Were you the one who drew all this shit on the walls?"

Drawings...on walls?

As the pain on his face slowly faded away, Hiro's attention was drew away from the pain on his face when Alex mentioned something about drawings on the wall. Hiro decided turned and looked around.

A shiver  rush down his spine as the boy saw what was on the wall, and the boy almost couldn't believe what he was witnessing.

Drawings of Mao Miki......but...why? 

The boy must had been too distracted by Alex and the boy Flint when he first enter, that he didn't noticed what was on the walls, and that somehow worsen the eerie feeling that Hiro found himself being consumed by after witnessing the psychotic creation of the boy he just tried to rescue.

What the......

Hiro was completely dumbfounded as he starts at the painting on the wall, cold sweats was already starting to form on his forehead.

Instead of answering you, he simply begins to stare at Hiro before walking a few steps away, then stopping and turning back to point at him.

dark_zpst4lhtrsk.jpg

pokerface.png

WHAT NOW!!!???

Did he just ordered me to come with him??!!

A psycho is asking me to follow him? WHAT'S NEXT!!!??? I-I-I can't say no too...it's too awkward to...

There was a short pause before Hiro realized the situation that he was in now. Desperately, the boy turned to looked at Alex, hoping that the buffed guy will do something to save him but was instead disappointed when Alex made it clear to him that he would not be involved in the mess anymore and causally walked away.

Hiro almost wanted to cry and jump to the big guy, then curled up his body around Alex's leg just to make him stay or at lest accompany him for longer, but since Hiro still has a hint of shame inside of him, he wouldn't, yet...but he definitely wouldn't want to be alone with that psycho either. Hiro bit his lips uncontrollably as he watched Alex disappeared from his sight.

The question "What now?" was starting to play in his head like a broken record. 

You can do this...just yell on the top of your voice when he tries to do anything with you.....

Without a choice, the pathetic boy resorted to self-encouragement and decided to sober up and follow Flint as he ordered.

Flint Asidea

You lean on the wall outside the changing rooms, staring at god, whose gaze meets your own. When you see Hiro, you begin leading him back to your own dorm room wordlessly. god doesn't follow, but it's always around.

When you finally reach your dorm room, you turn back at Hiro with and address him for the first time since you invited him here.

wow_zpshxxhuzlt.jpg

You stare at him afterwards, wanting to make sure that he understands your threat before turning around and opening the door to your room, which you haven't bothered to clean at all since you got here. As far as rooms go, it's not very out of the ordinary, but the floor is littered in your drawings, ripped from your notebooks and left to sit where you can see them. Old gods, remembered and immortalized on paper. The true god, poorly imitated compared to the glory of it hovering in the corner of your room. The outside of Hope's Peak Academy at a time of day you've never seen it in, and each and every one of your classmates with features they don't have. None of these are as abundant as your many portraits of Mao Miki's face, burned into your memory like a hot iron.

Something that doesn't make sense.

If you had remembered Mao Miki's face, the trial would have been open and shut. You're sure you didn't recall it during the trial, so you didn't participate in it, but as soon as you saw it it bothered you. You're certain you don't care about this girl in any way, and yet her face ran through your mind endlessly like some bizarre torture.

You stayed up late into the night drawing, trying to experience that with anyone or anything else, and when you failed to get it you started drawing Mao Miki over and over. Eventually you wanted a bigger canvas and started hunting down a ladder and paint buckets. Even so, it took you hours of painting to achieve anything, and what you did achieve was a sole, isolated memory of Mao Miki smiling.

A face you have never seen her make. A face that no one here has seen her make. Yes, a memory. That, you are sure of.

You decided then and there that this idle feeling you had, this torturous obsession that was haunting you was more than just neurosis, and it certainly wasn't trauma. As the SHSL Memory, you are uniquely qualified to recognize it.

That brings you to where you are now. While you're taking a gamble here, and you might just end up wasting time, effort, and your precious "connection" to god, you think it's worth a shot. You start by closing the door behind Hiro and grabbing a towel from the bathroom, stepping carefully over your drawings to get there. You take off your soaked overcoat, shoes and socks and dump them all on the bathroom floor, then wipe your hands dry thoroughly before coming back out and clearing some space between the door and the bed, picking up your drawings and setting them on a dresser. After that you give Hiro one more glance before going back to the bathroom to put a pill from the ziploc in your mouth.

With the preparations complete, you come out of the bathroom and approach Hiro directly. "I never expressed my gratitude to you for saving my life." As you say it, you slowly step closer. "I admit I'm also doing something else selfish here, but that's none of your concern." You step uncomfortably close to Hiro and push gently against his shoulders until he's backed up against a wall. "For now, I'm going to give you a gift." With that, you hold him by the jaw, lean in and kiss him.

You make sure that the blessed fruit in your mouth goes down Hiro's throat before you pull away.

Hiro was quietly tailing behind Flint while staring at his own feet, the surrounding was in completely silence except for the rhythmic footstep echoing around, Hiro could clearly hear his heart drumming in his ears, it wasn't a good sign.

What is he planning to do? Should I ask?

Upon noticing the footstep of Flint had stopped, Hiro looked up to the boy and realized hat he had lead him to his dorm.

When you finally reach your dorm room, you turn back at Hiro with and address him for the first time since you invited him here.

wow_zpshxxhuzlt.jpg

You stare at him afterwards, wanting to make sure that he understands your threat before turning around and opening the door to your room, which you haven't bothered to clean at all since you got here. As far as rooms go, it's not very out of the ordinary, but the floor is littered in your drawings, ripped from your notebooks and left to sit where you can see them.

Feeling a little puzzled, Hiro frowned as he stared at Flint, he didn't even bother to nod at his warning.

Oh...my god......

At the moment that Hiro saw all of the drawings scattered around, the boy internally gasped while his eyes widen at sighting of the mentally disturbing scene, at that point, Hiro was fully convinced that Flint was mentally unstable, and that was definitely not a good conclusion. That deduction didn't help Hiro's anxiety one bit, but in turn making it worse, calming down seemed to be an impossible task to Hiro now. 

"Urm...... Excuse me, so, why did you brought me here again?" Hiro whispered out with a faint voice, trying to hide the anxiety in his voice. The boy turned to look at Flint blankly, but he didn't seemed to get any attention form Flint. Flint was walking around his room, minding his own business, seemingly deep in thought, while Hiro could only stand aside and watched as he do so.

You start by closing the door behind Hiro and grabbing a towel from the bathroom, stepping carefully over your drawings to get there. You take off your soaked overcoat, shoes and socks and dump them all on the bathroom floor, then wipe your hands dry thoroughly before coming back out and clearing some space between the door and the bed, picking up your drawings and setting them on a dresser. After that you give Hiro one more glance before going back to the bathroom to put a pill from the ziploc in your mouth.

What the...!!!

As the door behind of his slammed, Hiro felt an ominous feeling rushed down his whole body, he trembled once, and turned to looked at Flint, eyes locking on him.

"What ar-..."

Just when Hiro was about to question him, Flint finally decided to speak and cut in when Hiro was midway through his words.

"I never expressed my gratitude to you for saving my life." As you say it, you slowly step closer. "I admit I'm also doing something else selfish here, but that's none of your concern." You step uncomfortably close to Hiro and push gently against his shoulders until he's backed up against a wall. "For now, I'm going to give you a gift." With that, you hold him by the jaw, lean in and kiss him.

Hiro was petrified as Flint started mumbling something that Hiro didn't fully understand, just as Hiro was about to came to his conscious and react to him, he could felt Flint's lips pressing against his, and slowly clutching to his mouth, as he felt something slid down his throat. Hiro's head went blank, completely blank. It all happened too fast, Hiro wasn't even given a chance to resist.

As Flint slowly pulled back, Hiro started to cough from the pill that had already slid down his throat and fell down to his knees, attempting to spit out what he had swallowed.

"W-What did you just do...to me......" Hiro tried to shout at Flint, but he had obviously failed. With his knees on the floor, Hiro's head was down, he couldn't even bring himself to look at Flint, he was angry at the boy's harassing move, but the escalating fear had overcome that greatly.

@Ryik

Flint Asidea

"What I did was give you a taste of blessed fruit. You should be thankful." You turn away. "Right now though, I have something else planned. Consider your cooperation your repayment to god." With that, you start to undress until you are naked, tossing all of your clothes into the bathroom.

Blessed fruit......?

G-god......Go-gu.....

Hiro suddenly got a nauseating feeling, the world around him was spinning, his vision started to get blurry from the tears that was rolling in his eyes as his thought started to scramble about in his head, he felt like he was slowly losing control over his mind now. Hiro closed his eyes tightly before his vision drove him crazy, he tried to stand up and support his weight on his seemingly liquefied legs, but it only resulted in a fall straight back to the floor. 

Hiro opened his eyes and looked up, his whole vision was distorted, he saw Flint, standing there, while an alien looking entity started to materialize behind him, blocking the only way out of the room.

It was a dark red giant heart-shaped floating abomination which was hypnotically pulsating profusely, while six tendrils which are extending out from the heart wiggled about freely.

Hiro looked closer to the entity, and stared right into the set of eyes on the entity that were all staring right into his soul, he couldn't blink, he couldn't look away.

G-god......

Hiro's body started to tremble, he felt his eyelids getting heavier and heavier, as the world around him slowly being engulfed by darkness.

@Ryik

Hanging around the library proves to be a waste of time for Katsukou. There were some students still lurking at the book forest but the snowboarder didn't stay long and have a chat with them, just a short hello. Deciding that enough time has passed for Ayu to be downstairs and hopefully in her room, Katsukou heads out towards the stairs to the ground floor.

The hallway is still dark as ever and Katsukou slides the brightness of his student tablet to its max. Passing the entrance to the swimming pool, something gleams on the ground and Katsukou flashes the tablet to it. Blood, that is the first thing that flashes into his mind and Katsukou quickly runs to it, kneels down, and with a shaking hands reaches out to touch it. He blinks once realising that the liquid is actually clear than red. He lets out a relieved breath. He stares the water up to the closed entrance to the pool to his right and then towards the stairs to his left. He pulls himself up and follows the water to the pool. 

Katsukou bursts into the swimming pool already surprised by the light in the boy's changing room and in the swimming pool. His heart beats rabidly at the anticipation to what he will find in the pool. What greets him has the world snowboard champion frozen in his spot. The large, wide walls is a gallery of the deceased Mao Miki. They are beautiful, she is beautiful. Her carefree smile and the long, far off look. Her undisguised and disguised face, she is, was, beautiful. Before he knows it, Katsukou's vision blurs for a reason unknown. 

The boy quickly wipes his eyes frowning and now feeling creeped out wondering why in the world he did that. He sees noone but comes to a conclusion that more than one person have entered the pool and left judging by the trails of water on the ground. Katsukou turns on his heel and sprints back of the pool. 

Returning back to the darken hallway, Katsukou this times follows the wet trail down the stairs, making sure not to slip as he went. He has enough bruises for today, thank you very much (and he should also have checked his face as he past the mirror back at the boy's changing room.). The trail leads him to a long path to the point Katsukou worries that the water will dry up, but fortunately, the trail keeps on going to the student dorm, to the farthest room of them all. 

"Well, this ain't creepy..." He murmurs under his breath. He stands in front of the door, raises a hand, and then knocks once, twice, and three times on the door. With a louder voice he says, "Hey, anyone there?"

room_by_triptripletimes-dai0cnh.png

@Ryik @Dreamtique @Entarriance @GinkyGotBack

@lasttwopeople i didnt tagged u in my last post to notify u ;A;

Sehema raised an eyebrow as Alouette mentioned the blonde's onslaught of questions. If she thought that was a bunch of questions, then her head would have rolled when Sehema heard the news that her mother wasn't coming back. Nonetheless, she stayed silent to let the woman gather her thoughts. The woman that Alouette had described sounded like her mother to a tee. A smiling woman who always wanted to help people smile at the cost of her own. However when Alouette mentioned the men and how they were killed, Sehema gave her a curious look. She wondered how much Alouette had looked into the men's death. She wondered if the investigator knew she was in the same room with the person responsible for their demise. 

"It's fine." Sehema simply responded to the apology, surprised that there would be something more personal connecting them together. "I felt the same way. Hurt by what the men had done. I couldn't forgive them and I couldn't forgive the world for taking a woman like her away. It wasn't right to me. It wasn't fair." The archer bit her lip to keep from choking in front of Alouette. She felt a pulling sensation in her chest, like her heart was being shattered to pieces yet again. After standing in silence for a good moment, Sehema took a deep breath. "If it's any consultation, those men got what they deserved." She simply said and walked up to the table with the papers. As she stared at the papers, she started to have flashbacks. Flashbacks of being knocked out and tied to a chair. Fearing for her life every time the men struck her. Memories of how they pulled a gun to each other and killed themselves, all over a lie that Sehema herself had told. "Humanity is a selfish race. I'm no different. Bitter and using people as a tool because of my inability to trust. I'm sure my mother would hate the person her daughter has become..." 

Flint Asidea

Once your wet clothes are off, you change into a nice, dry pair of pants, not bothering with a shirt. Before you're finished however, you find that Hiro's already tuckered himself out. He must have a weak constitution or something.

...Well, that's not fair, you suppose. You have developed a tolerance to blessed fruit from years of exposure. You know that first-timers don't last very long, but less than a single minute?

You try and fail to stop yourself from drawing an analogy with Hiro and partners newly inducted to the faith, but you refuse to follow that train of though to its conclusion. Instead you opt to focus on Hiro's limp body. You first check to find that his pockets are indeed empty, so you move on to shifting him into appropriate configurations. You start with basic poses, mimicking the act of sprinting, being on the phone, clutching at his head in acute pain, and make your way through as much as you can of everything else. You play with his face to get facial expressions, hands to get gestures, and even see what he looks like holding different objects. Eventually you've ran through everything you can imagine needing and decide you've seen enough. You take off his shoes, pick up his ragdolled body and set it in your bed, then make yourself comfortable beside with some colored pencils and a thick notepad to draw on.

Once you've seen the reference point once, you're able to recreate any mental image perfectly. You start with a warmup by drawing Hiro's sleeping body beside you and finish it within a matter of a few minutes. You rip the page out of your notebook, let it drift to the floor besides the bed and begin drawing the next one, consisting of an amalgamation of facial expressions, body language and clothing you have or haven't seen him wear. When you finish that one, you start drawing him performing random actions. You run through him playing sports, playing games, doing household chores, taking drugs, learning to pickpocket things, watching his parents die, going to church, his sister becoming a nun, going to school for the first time, getting into fights, watching his sister get mugged and killed, yelling at the priests, taking more drugs, finding god, robbing a convenience store, getting an invitation to Hope's Peak Academy, watching Mao Miki's execution, and then draw him killing everyone here, each with their own separate image.

Something about this is irritating you, and it's not the same as when you remembered Mao Miki's smiling face. Maybe you're a bit... uninspired right now?

You begin work on another image, Hiro getting murdered, but your hand starts to cramp up again, not fully recovered from when you went on a drawing spree of Mao Miki. You get frustrated with yourself because just like last time, you haven't remembered a thing. Just as you pick up your colored pencil again, determined to tough it out and finish the image, you're interrupted by knocks on the door. You set the notepad and pencils on a table and then get up to creep across the floor, careful not to step on any of the pictures you drew.

When you get to the door, you yank it open roughly, but stop it before it opens any significant amount so that the contents of your room and your scar-covered tattoos can't be seen. Standing there is Katsukou, some guy you have no business with. "What the fuck do you want?"

There is a moment of silence that drags on to a point that Katsukou believes nobody will answer the door. He doesn't hear any footstep or any noise of any kind and he consider of busting in. He looks down at the dribble of water on the ground only to whip his head up. He is greeted by a single green eyes with a deep bag under it. Katsukou's brows lower at the rude greeting and suspension raises at the barely opened door. The student is creepy has hell in the dark hall and Katsukou's tablet is not helping illuminating the guy in a better light.

"Nothing that you can't handle," He replies as casually as he can. He shoves his hands in his hoodie pockets and leans his weight on foot. "Seems that there was a party inside the pool and it seems like something big happened."

@Ryik

Flint Asidea

You level a glare at the orange eyes of the snowboarder before you. He's interrupting you for such a trifling detail as that? You open the door a little wider, still hiding your tattoos and the room behind you, but enough to stare at him with both eyes before you begin half-chanting in latin.

"Memoria Miki creata est ex nihilo, arte et labore Deo iuvat.
Dulcis memoria, mirum videtur quod sit factum iam diu?
ars longa, vita brevis. Missit me dominus. Fiat voluntas tua."

You lean in.

"Nothing happened."

With that you slam the door shut in his face.

@TripTripleTimes

Katsukou looks up at the slightly taller teen after he speaks. Surprise is clearly painted on his face. Before he can process what language the blonde student is talking in (like hell it was English or the two other languages he knows of), the door smashes closes in front of him. 

"Hey! Like Hell nothing happened in there!" Katsukou bangs on the door, acting on his impulse once again. 

@Ryik

Flint Asidea

As soon as you shut the door, you hear Katsukou banging on the door behind you. You didn't think he would be this annoying just because you only answered him in Latin. You contemplate ignoring him, but decide you don't want to deal with waiting for him to go away, so you turn back and slip the door open again, eyeing him through a crack. After taking a good, long look at Katsukou's face of aggravation, you try to shoo him away in the nicest way you can.

"Silentium est Aureum. Silence. Is. Golden."

With that you shut the door, considering the matter dealt with. You do your best to relax and ignore the world around you so you can focus on finishing your drawing. When you finish the other details and it comes time to draw Hiro's actual killer, you decide to draw Katsukou. You were going to draw yourself, but for some reason Katsukou's angry face seems more fitting. Yeah, some reason.

Finally finished with the image, you rip it out and let it fall to the floor before setting your drawing stuff on a nearby table and turning out the lights, getting into bed and spending a good hour or so falling into a restless sleep.

@TripTripleTimes@Dreamtique

Katsukou's nails dig the inside of his palm and against the tablet as his kuckles for both hands turns ash white. The door shuts again, leaving the teen alone once more. He cannot believe this day; it is filled with bullshit! The random attack in the morning, his failed attempt for the coins, the stupid murder motivation, the stupid attempt to apologize (he still need haven't gotten to everyone, Katsukou realises. That sobers the boy up, sadly.), the punch to the face, then this. His fist looses up a bit. He steps away from the bag-eyed teen's door. Most of those were his own making isn't it? A bitter taste fills his mouth as he walks away. Was he in the wrong wanting to do something? 20 coins can buy someone's freedom, a call for help; their ticket out of this place.

He sighs in the dark, not bothering to light the hall. He is in a long, stretched out hallway. Perhaps, he should head towards his room instead of the gym to look for his skateboard. Yeah, maybe. Plus, there's that punishment for tomorrow. He can skip dinner, not that's he hungry, and just sleep the night out. 

As Hiro slowly opened his eyes, the intense headache was forcing the boy to growl in agony, as if his head was about to explode. Hiro tried to pulled his heavy body up to sat up on the floor, as soon as he did so, a strange urge to vomit soon course through his guts, and his vision started to black out, perhaps from the momentarily lack of oxygen supply in his brain. Hiro started to breath in and out deeply until his vision completely restored, in the meantime, the headache ebbed away slowly too.

As memories regarding what just happened starting to flow into his mind, the boy made a quick body check to make sure that all his limbs were still attached to him, feeling relieved that he was still alive in one piece. He wasn't really sure what exactly happened to him, but he knew that he needed to get away from the psycho while he had the chance.

As soon as the boy felt that his condition became more stable, he slowly stood up and quickly pressed one of his hand on a wall nearby for support. Hiro then tried to slowly reach for the door desperately intending to exit the room, like a toddler trying to walk. Hiro squinted his eyes, as soon as Flint, who was lying on the bed with only his pants on came into his sight. 

heart_zpser7d5amo.jpg

Flint seemed to have some weird tattoo on his body which depicts a strange monster like creature that resembles a human heart, around his waist, and somewhere under his stomach. There was also one visible tattoos on his left pectoral and right bicep, but it was scratched out and blanketed in scars.

The strange creature seemed to be oddly familiar to Hiro, but knowing that it was not the time to stare at the psycho's tattoo and focus on recalling, he didn't want to bother too much about it. Escaping from the room was his main priority.

After dazed for a few seconds, Hiro then swung opened the door and and dashed straight out like a rampaging bull, putting all of his remaining strength on his legs, he didn't even know where he was heading too, he just wanted to run away as far as possible, disappearing in the darkness in a blink of an eye.

He sighs in the dark, not bothering to light the hall. He is in a long, stretched out hallway. Perhaps, he should head towards his room instead of the gym to look for his skateboard. Yeah, maybe. Plus, there's that punishment for tomorrow. He can skip dinner, not that's he hungry, and just sleep the night out. 

Out of the blue, a person came charging out from Flint's room and ran straight passed Katsukou. Before Katsukou eye's could even catch up with the person who was dashing out of Flint's room, the person vanished form his sight just like a gust of wind.

A few second later, Katsukou could hear a faint clutching sound of door knob before a door beside Katsukou was being slowly pulled open, leaving the door ajar.

Soon enough, a pair of eyes peeked out from the half-open door, easy enough to recognize, it was Tanaka Rin. 

"I-I...deeply apologize if I am interrupting anything......" 

"For whoever who is out there, I would like to ask you for a favor..."

"Could you kindly, deliver me some usable toilet paper......" 

"I need it."

"Please."

Even with only her eyes visible from the half-open door, it was very clear that awkwardness and shame was greatly bothering the young lady.

@TripTripleTimes

Katsukou jump to attention but as soon as he heard the feverish footsteps the person is out of earshot. A shiver wrecks down his spine as the creepy level in the hall skyrockets. A voice whispers behind him and Katsukou screams in freight and jumps away from the door. 

"Tanaka-san?" He says after fumbling for his tablet and shine the light towards the upperclassman- woman. His eyebrows scrunch up for a moment before something dawns on him.

"Toilet paper, right?" He says slowly but then adds. "Is that... um, all? You know if you need that, I can, ah, get it for you. If I can find it, that is!" He has to stop digging himself a deeper grave. His face is bright red and he hopes Rin can't see his face in the dark. "Never mind! Just TP, right?" He takes a step foward ready to run. 

@Dreamtique

Monokumada & Co

A loud static sound echoed throughout the school, it was probably Monokumada turning on the public address system, no, it was definitely him turning it on.

"Hello my students, what's up? Oh yeah, I have an announcement to make, if all of you would go back to your rooms, I left a very delicious doughnut in there that is not toxic. I advise that you guys get there quickly and stop doing whatever late night activities you teenagers do in the dark, couple romance on the bed and murdering each other can wait, but if you don't give a shit about..."

He kept going on and on talking about random gibberish until six in the morning, the time the sun rose.

"With all that in mind, I hope you can sleep tonight. Oh shit! It's morning already, rise and shine kids, no slacking!"

For the people who find it hard to sleep, his talking made their nights a living hell, every now and then a loud static sound would come out from the speakers, and his voice made going to the bathroom and doing other mundane tasks very awkward.

(Time skip has happened.)

Apparently, the request from Tanaka Rin wasn't as simple as Katsukou has first hoped for. That night, just before Monokumada's announcement, the snowboarder was running to and from Rin's room to the storage and back to get the poor girl some pads, or what he hoped them to be. Despite doing this errand before, like once or twice, the number of feminine products there were in the storage and the urgency of the situation have Katsukou grabbed whatever plastic wrapped packages and stuffed them in an empty box he found laying around. He all but throws the box and ran to his room red in the face.

The announcement played just before Katsukou entered his room. Wanting to just go to bed, he washed up and changed to his night wear. Much to his dismay Monokumada's stupid voice didn't end and the dread grew throughout the night. He tossed and turned and buried his head against his pillow, but whatever he did he couldn't get a peaceful sleep. 

"Aw fuck! Just shut the hell up!" He screamed one time during the night and attacked the source of the noise with his pillow and flung his blanket over the television.

Not all was lost to our poor snowboarder, he finally had the bright idea of stuffing his ears with toilet papers and after those long hours of sleeplessness, he shut his eyes. That was 90 minutes ago.

"Nooooooo. Fuck me." Katsukou groans sadly and curls tight on top of his blanketless bed. 

"......"

Hiro felt that his body was on the verge of breaking apart, a surge of pain spread from his head to his entire body, it was just like waking up from a bizarre dream.

Hiro could feel  his headache intensifies as he tried to bring his scrambled thoughts in one piece.

"ARG!!!" The boy cried in pain and agony and curled up his body on the bed as the torturing pain in his skull grows and his attempt to clear up his confused mind clearly in vain.

"Why am I on my bed again......?"

Hiro's felt a chill rushed down his spine as he started to slowly recall what happened to him yesterday in Flint's room, it was still too surreal for him to believe that actually happened to him, and after that......

I ran away...met Yoko at the kitchen...and then went straight back to my room...that sounds about right.......

Hiro reached for his pocket and grabbed his trusty palm-sized diary, starting to write down some notes for the day like he always do, while laying down on the bed like a dead log:

Feeling extremely crappy today......

But I can't just lay on my bed and do nothing......

I wouldn't give up......

After finishing the notes, Hiro slowly moved his legs to the side of the bed and sat up on the bed, eyes staring at blank spaces while he slowly exhaled. 

"It's going to be another crappy day...isn't it...As long as we are trapped in this place...everyday will be......"

I shouldn't worry that much...I am already too tired to......lets at least get myself some surviving needs for the day...food......

Let's try to......

"Arg!"

"...why does my right arm suddenly hurts so much......"

"Arg...whatever......I don't even care anymore......"

As the boy walked down the hallway heading to the cafeteria like a lifeless zombie, he soon spotted Yoko who happened to be heading towards the same direction as he do.

"Urm...good morning...Yoko." With his weak and hoarse voice, he greeted the little girl.

"Gah!!! Michio big brother!!!" The girl seemed to be shocked by his sudden greetings, or even purely by Hiro's present.

"Heading to the cafeteria?" Hiro tried to act normal when facing Yoko despite feeling like his body might just break apart any moment, he didn't want to look like a complete loser in front of the little girl.

"Michio big brother...are you alright...?" Yoko whispered to Hiro in an unusual tone. Yoko looked extremely worried, and even a little disturbed.

"Ah don't worry too much about me...I'll be -"

"Michio big brother...you look awful...don't you think you should probably have some good rest for the rest of the day...and just...forget about everything......" Yoko cut in suddenly, and didn't give Michio's respond any reaction, averting eye contact with Michio as she spoke.

"Thanks for the concern...Yoko...I really want to do that too..."

"...but I wouldn't allow myself to leave you walking around the school alone for the day......"

"That way I will always be there to help when you need me......although most of the time I'll end up being a burden and need your help instead......"

"......."

"Yoko?"

Without saying a word, Yoko turned her back on Hiro and walked straight to the cafeteria, leaving Hiro behind. 

Hiro stood there, staring at Yoko's back for sometime as she walked away before he began to fasten his pace to catch up with Yoko.

Maeda awoke with a yawn and a stretch as the clock had struck six.  He had been up all night with Chess trying to figure out the secrets of this stupid school.  Eventually that annoying brat Monokumada had started rambling for some time and the two of them had decided to give it up for the night.  Luckily he had been able to sleep through the incessant noise.  Just one of the few benefits that came with growing up in a noisy neighborhood.  Rising from bed, he rubbed his eyes with his one arm while the other scratched his exposed armpit.  Moving to the bathroom, he began his daily routine of taking a hot shower, brushing his teeth rustling up his hair until it got that nice, messy look.  Maeda always took the time to perform this routine no matter what, he always thought that not even an earthquake could stop him from this most holy of rituals. 

Walking back into the bedroom he instinctively put his hand to the desk for his cigarettes, yet as usual they weren't there.  Smoking while looking out the window was a part of his time-honored tradition but considering the windows were boarded up and he had no cigarettes to smoke (probably stolen by Monokumada or one of his two lackeys) he figured now was as good a time as any to quit.  The next step was getting dressed into his fancy, totally not cheap, grey suit and fashionable pink tie.  Now fully dressed and ready to start the day, Maeda stepped out of his room, locking the door behind him and made his way to the cafeteria.  On his way there Maeda made sure to knock on the doors he had passed, both to annoy whoever dwelled within and to wake up anyone who actually managed to sleep through Monokumada's "speech."

@Entarriance(Mentioned) @Anyone who's room Maeda passed

pls_zpsq0y3fhis.png

Users who are viewing this thread