Danganronpa Main RP Thread

Watching another execution like that again was just too much for someone like Shijo. He closed his eyes and crossed his arms across his chest, just waiting for the horrid thing to finally end.

He let out a heavy sigh as the presentation came to a close, his body shaking. In truth, he had never seen anyone really die in front of him until yesterday. The dead body, the execution...they were still fresh from the nightmares he had last night, and now that—thing was replaying it all again. He didn't dare confront Monokumada about it, for he was far too afraid to say anything. 

However, a voice of hope began to shine light—a voice he clung to in this dark situation. He opened his eyes and witnessed Maeda making a bold speech in front of everyone.

"I'm not going to judge any of you for your beliefs, or lack thereof, even if they're wrong.. Moving ahead of the rest of the students with his back turned to them, he raised his right hand in the air with his index finger pointing up.  "However, I will say this.  I'm not going to lock myself away like a coward, and I will neither murder someone for my own benefit.  My morals won't allow me to do that, I'm afraid.  I'm simply going to live with you all day-to-day, while doing my best to keep people alive."  His right hand lowered down to his side, being clenched into a fist before going back to it's original position.  "I may not be able to keep that promise, but what good is it in the first place if I don't at least try?"

Edited 4 hours ago by GinkyGotBack

Everything he was saying was just echoing what Shijo needed to hear. Shijo needed to remain firm in his stance on all this. He would never stoop to as low as murder, and he was never going to let himself live a life of fear locked away in his room! They were all going to survive through this...together! He snapped back into reality once he saw Katsukou turn to him.

But you better keep your promise.” His head turns slightly towards his small breakfast group before he turns back to the older student “I’m going to make sure of it.

Shijo flashed a cocky smile at him. "You can count me in, Katsukou-san!" he said proudly.

@GinkyGotBack @TripTripleTimes

Last edited by a moderator:
Tanaka Rin

"Tch...it is that brat again......" Tanaka Rin crossed his arms as she frowned after hearing the announcement .

"We are running out of time here, better figure out a way quick before anything bad happens again......" Rin mumbled to herself as she headed to the gym.

He sighed deeply and shook his head from side to side. Monokumada turned the PA system on again to make another announcement.

"I don't think my little grasshoppers quite get it. Now that you've already discovered a loophole to my 'Monocoins' as you call them, I'm going to need to do some bug fixes. From now on if you steal my precious 'Monocoins' from your classmates or me, you will be punished with death by the Fifty Thousand Bullet Salute of Despair. Y'know, things would've gone a lot smoother if you guys just hadn't mouthed off that loophole, and it's always you loud ones that ruin the fun for everyone. Great job. Anyways, the whole 'stay alive for twenty days for freedom' belief is just bullshit, I mentioned at the start of this battle royale that you will only have seven days to live, kill someone and get away with it then you'll get your freedom. Only one of you will survive. Sorry to crush your false hope but I don't like students that have emotions like that. Hey, how about I show you an example of a superb student, then you'll know how to behave."

Their principal turned on the monitor that was there from the start of the school year and replayed the execution of the principal and Mao Miki while snickering.

"Now we'll wait for absolutely EVERYONE to come here before I introduce your next motive."

Hiro Michio

Michio looked away from the screen, he just couldn't bring himself to watch that again, and he didn't have to. 

Michio peeked at Yoko, she had the calm and serious face on her just like how she was in the assembly last time, it was almost as if she was completely another person during every assembly ever. Even now, Michio still couldn't believe a little girl could bear this much..."despair" and not show any sign of emotional fluctuation, at all, it was mind-blowing, to say the least. But looking at the bright side, at least now he wouldn't have to worry about Yoko's mental well being, and could worry more about himself......

Your speeches are stupid.” He glares at Maeda. A sigh leaves the snowboarder through pursed lips and he forces himself to relax. At the same time, Katsukou flips his skateboard to its wheel with his foot “But you better keep your promise.” His head turns slightly towards his small breakfast group before he turns back to the older student “I’m going to make sure of it.

Michio could feel the tension in the air when Katsukou commented on Maeda's speech. Closing his eyes as he exhaled slowly, Michio couldn't really say much when he listened to Maeda's speech, it just felt plain odd, and slightly, unsettling when he brought up the point that 'he might not be keeping his promise'.

Looking around as people were interacting with each other, he was sure surrounded by many interesting personalities, that was one conclusion he could make so far, and that made determining who should and who shouldn't be trusted even trickier. 

Mitsurugi sighed. He thought the exorcist had a good idea but it turned out to be a bad one. "It would be safer if we all left at the same time" he said only before walking and sitting on the ground leaning against a wall and waiting for Monokumada to appear. He heard what Monokumada said and he was right about the seven day max. He smiled however and thought So you are the type of makes rules left and right so everything goes like you want. Hmm a coward. he thinks as he his hand formed what it appeared to be a pistol. He pointed his hand gun to the ceiling and said "I will against you bear. Your words will not hit me or change me" he said and his hand moved back like he had just shot a bullet "Bang" he said smiling.

If the that half black half white kid wanted a fight he would get it. He would put a bullet right through the head of the person who was controlling it. He would not fall into despair and go crazy. Mitsurugi wil win.

(Open for interaction)

Edit by Kiseichu: Unfortunately Monokumada is not a bear, ask one of your fellow classmates how he looks like OOC'ly.

[SIZE= 12px]Alright, screw not talking to anyone. The trio of people that were speaking so hopefully up front ticked them off, whether it be their near quixotic axioms in the name of hope, and not killing one another, or just the mannerism in which they were speaking in. Chess did agree that being so hopeful that no one will kill each other is definietly a good step, it meant that there was something that could, well, encourage hope in people. Maybe provide a standard in which everyone will come to recognize how they're all still just high school students, and that it should be an absurd task to get everyone to kill one another. But from what Chess has scene, the cosplayer's distressed face plastered across the screen in a grotesque manner, numerous students looking away horrified, that simply wasn't the case anymore. Using the back of their feet to push away from the back wall, they approached the group of people.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"Snowhead's right, your speech was pretty stupid."[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Keeping a cautious distance away from the group, simply approaching this group started to raise a sense of paranoia in them. What if this was simply bait and they were going to attack them? Katsukou's athetic ability is a force not to be reckoned with, and who knows what Maeda may have up his sleeve. Nishimoto, as sociable as he is, might very literally be hiding something up his sleeve as well, or hold an ulterior motive. If it came to the worst case scenario, they could always use the Maeda almost as a human shield? Or...[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"... right. You guys are speaking so assuredly that the optimism, the hope that no one will murder each other and the confidence that you,"[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Nonchalantly moving their gaze to Maeda.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"... can stop people from killing each other. I really do admire your audacity. But knowing what had just happened, and what information I've acquired from the library at least, sincerely doubt that you can stop this... game. Sure, you can speak all you want, get into the hearts of people. You have to have at least one good quality to get into this school. But a motive is a motive for a reason, whatever that bear kid is saying."[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Remembering Rijinder's photo up in the library less than a few days before, who knew what other information that they held on them, and could well use against them.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"You can't just tough through someone else's problems, they're not ghosts. They've had lives antecedent to this, it doesn't work the same way. Don't go declaring yourself as the security around here."[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Chess' voice slowly died out to merely a whisper, looking back up to the screen.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"Face it, it's bound to happen again anyway. How that affects people isn't my problem, but it's better than having false hope crushed when it does."[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Death wasn't anything surprising to Chess, they wouldn't be here if it was. Asphysxiation, electrocution, neck slitting, poison, shooting... they might as well hold some sort of record for this. Though, it wasn't anything that they were necessarily proud of for having, less even be accepted into this school. They didn't really have a choice in the matter either. Surely if their father didn't send them off like this in order to preserve his reputation, Chess might've been a lot better. That is, if they can figure out what's happening outside.[/SIZE]

eYf3nt1.jpg

"Chess"

[SIZE= 14.6667px]SHSL Hitman[/SIZE]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Location: Gym[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]With/Near: [/COLOR]

@GinkyGotBack @TripTripleTimes

@Captain Gensokyo

Yoshi Maeda - SHSL Exorcist

Currently: In the Gym

Feeling: ???

Maeda turned around to glare at Chess, this guy..  Was that really something to be proud of, excelling at killing people?  Then again, Maeda wasn't too proud of the talent he used to be known for, but that's why he had changed.  He worked hard in order to get this new talent he could be proud of.

Who was he kidding, he wasn't all that proud of it.  It wasn't even a talent he really had, he just waved his arms around and spouted nonsense in order to 'exorcise' a 'ghost' and people just assumed it worked.  If someone had found out that he'd been pretending this whole time..  He wouldn't know what to do..

Eager to clear those thoughts, Maeda spat out the first words that came to mind in response to the assassin's serving of cold, hard reality.  "If you really think it's imminent that someone's going to kill again, then why haven't you tried yet?"  Arm outstretched, he pointed an accusing finger at Chess, his arms felt heavy and his knees were weak at the very sight of him.  Admittedly, he was somewhat terrified of him, but there had to be a reason this cold-blooded killer hadn't murdered anyone yet.  "Could it be that you're hesitant to kill us?  Is it because you haven't found the right opportunity, is it because you find this whole situation bothersome?"  Maeda lowered his arm and put it's hand in his pocket, the other adjusting his carnation pink tie.  "Or maybe it's because whatever little morals you have won't allow you to kill us innocent students in cold blood?"

@Entarriance@TripTripleTimes@Kiseichu@Captain Gensokyo@DaniBot@JPTheWarrior

Edit by Kiseichu: I am sorry but you may not know what anyone's SHSL talent, gender, age, or any other official information is unless they state it.

Aioki and (kinda) Yamamoto

Aioki listened to this Maeda's words as she flustered up in anger. I mean who the fuck is this guy trying to make chess who is one of the only few people she knows making them look like a bad person. She started to move to Maeda but Yamamoto grabbed her wrist but Aioki slipped away and moved towards the group.

"HEY YOU"

Aioki said as she walked fast to the Maeda guy.

"Don't come in here and try to make this speech all about hope and letting no one get killed and talking big stuff and then you insult a friend and a person who helped and never harmed us in anyway."

Aioki said as she pointed her index finger at him as Yamamoto walked up behind her trying to calm her down but of course Yamamoto was having none of it.

"God your annoying."

Aioki said mumbling and was not sure if she was talking about Yamamoto or Maeda.

Maeda looked down at the SHSL breeder, who had so rudely barged into their argument.  'Geez,' he thought, 'does anyone here mind their own business?'  His face slowly twisted into a hateful and furious mask, as if to say, 'How dare this pathetic weakling challenge me!'  His hands clenched into fists, the veins in his head visible for all to see.  His teeth began grinding at a surprising speed, his eyes becoming bloodshot and red with fury.  Could Maeda finally be showing his true emotions, is this the end of the Super High School Level Breeder, Aioki!?

Just as soon as his rage surfaced it was abruptly stopped as Maeda simply turned around and ignored the rude animal enthusiast.

tumblr_oasvbkraLq1sn85r2o1_500.gif

@Blu3

Edit by Kiseichu: You may not know anyone's SHSL talent, or any official information regarding someone's character unless they have openly stated it.

Katsukou stays where he stands and waits for others to respond to Maeda’s loud decoration. He knows that some will be for or against the exorcist’s optimistic view on their situation and right now is a good time to figure out what the other students are thinking. The snowboarder is pretty sure that there will be more people against the man’s view about trust and murder, especially after what had happened last night, but the corner of his lip twitches upward when he hears Shijo declares his support from behind him.

What he did not expect is the next person to come up to Maeda is a man with piercing gold eye walking silently on the solid gym floor. The cold, calculating eyes of the man, no older than him, sets Katsukou on edge and he stands straighter, legs slightly apart and staggered. The other black haired teenager stops at a distance that makes the snowboarder wonder about the intent of the action. Is the other being caution or is there another reason behind it? He watches the single, bright eye trailing from Maeda, to him, to Shijo, and finally back to the exorcist again. Katsukou’s eyes narrow.

Katsukou mentally groans when Maeda opens his big mouth and baits the boy with a certain presence. Debating about morals and views are something he can stand to listen to but to hear someone blatantly questioning another's reason to murder is something Katuskou wants to draw the line. He is tired of the air that is already so saturated with hopelessness and paranoia.

When Katsukou thought it will be Chess that will answer Maeda, there is a loud yelling from a side and a girl, Aioki from last night, comes to defend Chess. The snowboarder’s eyes widen in surprise and he watches Aioki stalk up to Maede, finger pointing at the exorcist. Oh, so the Hitman has a group of his own to protect. Katsukou sighs out loud and crosses his arms. He looks at the exorcist and is surprised by the anger on his face and wonders why that has bothered him so. 

Guys, we should all just take a step back,” Katsukou voices out finally. “Maeda-senpai is doing his best to make this shitty situation better. He didn’t say he can prevent the murders from happening, but we can work together to try prevent it.” He then turns to Maede. “But you should apologize to him, Maeda-senpai. You were being rude there.

@Entarriance @Captain Gensokyo@GinkyGotBack@Blu3

"If you really think it's imminent that someone's going to kill again, then why haven't you tried yet?"

Chess took a shape intake of air in at the statement. Despite their indifferent expression and lack of reaction to it, they just didn't display their utter shock at the statement. He made a point. Why hadn't they tried yet? Surely they'd be capable, it is their line of work after all. Get paid to kill a certain person, and don't leave a trace behind or you'd get caught. It made sense, and Maeda's bitter comments were simply a rebuttle to what Chess had said, putting a damper on what was originally a "settled" mood. The exorcist raised his arm, pointing straight at them. And yet, there was something about his position that seemed a little off from his previously confident stance. Shoulders slightly pushed forward, elbows not locked straight but slightly pointed, yet not directly down, but angled a little to the left, and a heavy glare. Perhaps he was cautious around them? He certainly didn't have the air of someone particularily scared, though it's simply a sign of weakness to back down at that, so he was, well, impressive.

"Could it be that you're hesitant to kill us?  Is it because you haven't found the right opportunity, is it because you find this whole situation bothersome?"  

He lowered his arms back down, one into his pockets, and the other adjusting his tie. Formal, with the equivalent of taking off your glasses mid-conversation to emphasize a point.

[COLOR= rgb(90, 90, 90)] [/COLOR] "Or maybe it's because whatever little morals you have won't allow you to kill us innocent students in cold blood?"

They remained silent. Honestly, there was nothing that they could say as a response at first. He did make a point, Chess didn't have any arguments. Their SHSL status was nothing to be ultimately proud of, and with their aura and philosophy, it would make sense for people to be skeptical on their own intentions. It's not like they chose this lifestyle, either, but that's little argument when it comes to a situation where the elimination of others is what conclusively leads to freedom. Languidly glaring at him as a response to his explanation, an unexpected chipper, feminine voice piped up a bit behind them.

"HEY, YOU! Don't come in here and try to make this speech all about hope and letting no one get killed and talking big stuff and then you insult a friend and a person who helped and never harmed us in anyway."

... who the hell was she again? High ponytail... has Chess ever spoken to her before? Her face wasn't all too familiar, maybe they were in some news articles? They did acknowledge her once during the first investigation, was she the breeder? Nonetheless, she spoke up for them, and there was both a sense of irritation at having their battle taken from them, but also surprise that really anyone would even consider them as a friend. Whether or not that's a bad thing is something that Chess would have to figure out later, but for now, that wasn't their problem.

"Guys, we should all just take a step backMaeda-senpai is doing his best to make this shitty situation better. He didn’t say he can prevent the murders from happening, but we can work together to try prevent it."

He then turns to Maede.

[SIZE= 12px]"But you should apologize[/SIZE] to him, Maeda-senpai. You were being rude there."

[SIZE= 12px]Quickly pulling their hand out of their pocket, they waved it quickly among the air, as if trying to brush it off. This kid has very low standards for what he considers as rude. This is nothing, this is just blatantly stating suspicions. If Chess wasn't themself, they'd be awfully suspicious too, but that might just be them.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"No, no, it's fine, he makes a point. Believe whatever you want to believe, I really just don't see the point in hurting anyone here, you said. It's a waste of energy for something with little results."[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]They didn't have any intention to be going home after this any time soon, hopefully their old man was already dead if they ever do. It's not like they particularly enjoy their job, they're not sadistic in the sense that they'd go out of their way to kill someone at the dead of night. It isn't like some cheesy action film, there's a lot of work placed into what they do, and it pretty much was forced on to them as a life style. A bitter scowl creasing across their face recalling it, Chess quickly exhaled, before turning back to the exorcist.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"Chess. It's what I go by. If we're going to be bitter at least do it name-to-face."[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Cocking their head back, they expected him to respond with his name. But knowingly enough with his line of work, it wasn't like his name was completely foreign. Tachiojo Reija was something that they aspired to forget nonetheless.[/SIZE]

image.jpeg

"Chess"

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Location: Gym[/COLOR]

@GinkyGotBack @TripTripleTimes @Blu3

ok ill stop posting for the next 12 hours

or so you're fine.

edit: why doesnt html like me

Nao Matsuoka

With: Everyone

He was standing amidst all the chaos in the room, granted it wasn't much but still, it created an air of distrust. Nao had to either be an idiot or oblivious to not recognize some of the students that were in the gym, it'd been a day since they were at the school and most people in a situation like this remember who their classmates are. With all that in mind he decided that a mental tempest wasn't healthy for his developing one-hundred percent male body. Somehow his thoughts cast a shroud upon the real world, making him lose track of time. Has it been a minute, or has it been a year? Did Mao Miki's death happen yesterday, or today? The questions he was asking himself overloaded his brain until it refused to answer, then he entered a state of confusion.

"H-Huh? What? How did I get here?"

Everything seemed hazy, perhaps it was just a side effect of getting less sleep than usual. To prove that, he'd take a step forward, pinch himself, and speak. Unfortunately, that test didn't turn out well but at least it worked. Nao went tumbling to the floor as he made an awkward step forward, ouch.

"Ouuch!"

OOC: I'm having a bit of a writer's block here, doing homework and posting doesn't mix well

NaoMatsuokaTheUltimateCrossdresser.jpg

Maeda stood in silence as Chess spoke, telling no one in particular that he didn't need to be apologized to.  He smirked as this otherwise quiet person told him their name.  Well, at least what they liked to be called anyways.  Without turning around, Maeda addressed Chess with a hint of respect in his voice.  "Chess, eh?  Hmmm, Chess..  That's a rather interesting name, wouldn't you say?" 

The increasingly creepy exorcist slowly turned his head to look over his shoulder, a mysterious look in his eyes.  Turning around completely, Maeda half-heartedly points at Chess with his left hand, a goofy, carefree smile on his face.  "Could it be that your real name is 'Bishop King,' Chess-kun?"  Maeda began laughing to himself, then regained his composure when he felt he had laughed long enough that it wouldn't be awkward. 

tumblr_static__640_v2.gif

"I'm honored to know your name, Chess-kun.  Knowing how famous I am, I doubt you don't know who I am.  But in case you didn't.."  Maeda swung his torso around in an exaggerated way, letting his arms flail in the air as he helicoptered his upper body around.  He suddenly stopped his swinging to point a single thumb at himself, dramatically shouting with a dead serious face, "I am Yoshi Maeda, the 'Greatest Exorcist of the Century!!!  I hope we can be the best of bitter rivals!!'"

BbkV9ff.gif

Sehema turned her head ignoring Maeda's last comment to her, noticing Alouette walking beside her. She could tell that the group seemed to be getting fed up with Maeda and his speeches causing tension to rise in the air. Normally, she would have just waited to see how everything played out. It wasn't like she was personally involved. It had nothing to do with her. Just some fool riling everyone up. She raised an eyebrow once Katsukou and Chess made valid points. She stepped forward once more. She then sighed once Chess spoke and diffused the tense situation. Once Maeda introduced himself, Sehema fought to hold back laughter. "The way he carries himself, an exorcist was the last thing I'd take him for..." She muttered to herself, but loud enough to where only Alouette could hear her. After her brief moment of laughter, the archer stood for a few more minutes before becoming agitated once more. 

"Is this going to take any longer? I have important things to do like not being here." Sehema crossed her arms and vocally expressed her disdain. If Monokumada had enough time to show them deaths, then at least have the decency to talk over the videos. 'I hate being trapped here with these people. It's like I'm a damn peasant." She closed her eyes tightly and started tapping her food, almost ready to walk out of the gym and drag all the people they were waiting here herself. 

A steady breath of air streams out and Katsukou let the subject drop after Chess waves off Maeda's jab. After all that has happened, Chess is a pretty reasonable guy. 

When the brunet looks over his shoulder, Katsukou watches curiously, but it is apparent that Maeda used the time to crack a joke, one that the snowboarder blinks through and pass the man's introduction. Now, the champion is all to used to extravagant introduction -- evident Shijo's good mornin -- but Katsukou feels like his time here is done. Without hesitation, he plants a foot on his skateboard and rolls away from the group. Might have a stroll around. 

He doesn't go far to see one of the student as a heap on the floor. Who was she again? Katsukou mentally wacks his head to remember the girl's surname, but worried, he rolls right up to the girl.

"You okay?" He steps off from his board and offers a hand to help her up. 

@Knot

((Dang it tags! Dang it mobile!))

Nekkara Ekei 

Ultimate Neurologist/Ex-Despair 

Nekkara Knew there was a little bluff in what mono was saying, twenty days was quite long. No one has that much patience to stay in a school without killing anyone within the next twenty days, so it had to be shorter than that. Seven days seemed acceptable, but it seems that his plan has cut short, and now have to think of a better idea. Whenever the time was right, he'd have to drug someone in order to do his dirty work. That's what he basically did to his fucked up father. 

He scanned the crowd looking for someone with enough despair to do the trick, mono is out of the picture since it's just an AI program. 

He began to take a look at the crazy blonde guy, but he assumed that he'll end up causing more of a mess than he anticipated. He then fixed his 

eyes on the mysterious looking one, it appeared that he was in all black, like some sort of hitman. Nekkara Started to walk out of the gym with a wide grin on his face. "Let the games begin, I hate you for cutting things so short, so I guess I'll do my big opening once the 5th day hits." 

"Despair is so sweet I can just taste it."

Edit: Monokumada is no bear.

Monokumada & Co

Monokumada.jpg

(In case a few of you didn't know, Monokumada is not a teddy bear, he is the guy above)

"What are we here for again? Right right, motives motives! Are my young grasshoppers ready?"

He waited for silence, but eventually gave up because that was pointless.

"If you do not successfully commit the perfect murder by today, then I will reveal everyone's talent, gender, and all other information regarding who you really are. Good luck students, and may the odds ever be in your favor."

After announcing their new motive, he disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

"Truly, is this the motive of the day?" Shijo thought. "Would there really be someone in here willing to *kill* for such a thing?" he began to reflect on the recent events of this meeting. So many people were in here at one time, and it would be difficult to find a sense of calm during this hectic moment. 

"EVERYONE! I CALL EACH OF YOUR ATTENTIONS, IF YOU MAY BE SO KIND AS TO HEAR ME OUT!" he yelled in order to both let his thoughts be known and defuse the rather tense situation.

"Ahem...what I mean to ask is, 'Is there really anyone willing to kill one of our friends here for something as petty as a talent or what have you?' I believe that there is good in each of us here...why don't all of us take turns to get this sort of sensitive information out in the open? Maybe, just maybe then..." he trailed off after asking everyone some naive questions.

"Maybe we can all put our differences aside. It doesn't have to be like this,"  he silently concluded in his mind.

@GinkyGotBack @TripTripleTimes @Entarriance @Knot @DaniBot @OnceDarkness @Ammokkx @Ryik @Lies @Fioreo @Blu3 @Dreamtique @JPTheWarrior @Kiseichu

Ayu had been trying to ignore the commotion in the gym room for the longest time now, her annoyance slowly building up. The barrier which she built around herself was breaking from the sheer amount of stupidity pressing down on it, to the point where the little liar couldn't take it anymore. She wanted to lash out, but luckily for everyone, Monokumada interrupted to 'save' the day. Ayu composed herself and turned her head to listen. When the motive hit the girl froze up very briefly, being well aware of the implications of having her talent be revealed. The girl grit her teeth and started rattling through her brain, trying to see how she could fix this mess. She couldn't quite gamble on someone else doing the whole murder business. Murdering someone was an option, though with this many people in the class trial it'd be harder to lie her way through. Lastly, having her secret revealed would make it so nobody trusts her on her word ever again... which would make it impossible to murder someone. No matter how you looked at it, Ayu was in trouble.

Before Ayu could think any more on the subject, she heard one of the annoyances buzz up again. A certain actor with bombastic habits and an apparent need to stir up drama. The girl whipped her head back to Shijo, who urged everyone to come clean instead of murdering over it. What kind of naïve idiot is this? "Oh, yes! Let's all just frollic amongst the flowers too after we all get out with nobody dying!" Ayu replied, dripping with irony. "If it were that fucking simple, Miki wouldn't have killed the model because said model saw her face. Or did you forget?" Ayu sneered at Shijo. "I, for one, don't feel like sharing. Because we're not friends." The venom Ayu spat out was almost tangible. She quieted down again, walking back to the wall and sitting down against it. She wasn't going to be the first one to leave.

Mitsurugi smiled at the girl who just spoke "Hmm.. has the motive got into your head? Because it seems like it" he got up and pointed at her "Miki was an idiot and she decided to kill someone because she had beauty problems." he said "And unless you are implying that we are all like that crazy woman, I don't see why would people kill for something as stupid as revealing their backstory" he says.

He then looked around at everyone and then kept looking at Ayu "Tell me girl. What is better? Having everyone know who you are and on the worst case scenario they will ignore you or killing someone and go to trial and, if you win, kill everyone?" he asks serious. "Watch out for what you are going to say next. If you choose the wrong option you will have everyone hearing" he smiled. 

@Ammokkx

Hearing the motive caused the blonde to burst out into a somewhat inappropriate laughing fit. She doubled over holding her stomach as she continued laughing for a good few minutes. Once she had calmed down, she wiped her eyes from any sort of tears they had. 

"Oh god he had me scared for a moment" She sighed and looked around studying the faces of her classmates. She knew she couldn't speak for everyone when she thought that this wasn't an issue for her. The archer turned her attention to Shijo, who had offered the idea that everyone out themselves. It was a good idea in concept, but not everyone agreed. Not that she blamed them. After Ayu and Mitsurugi spoke up, she took a step forward. 

"You underestimate people Mitsurugi. If someone can kill for a petty thing such as beauty, just imagine what they'd do to keep their skeletons in their closet? I understand where she's coming from, but I hate the idea of that brat having any sort of power over me so I'll just out myself." 

She spoke loudly, almost as loud as Maeda. By this time, she had made her way from the wall and almost to the middle of the congregation of students. She looked all of them to make sure she had their attention. 

"Obviously I'm a female and my talent is archery as most of you know. But my secret is that I've killed two men before. They were nothing more than criminals so you can rest your heads if you think I'd bother attacking any of you. It wouldn't be worth the effort." 

With that, she silently made her way back to her previous spot and waited. She had kept the details out on why she did. She doubt it would actually matter. Sehema had the growing suspicion that if Monokumada had told her story, he would focus solely on the act of the murder itself. 

((On mobile so it's  hard to tag everyone))

Ignoring Shihio's pleading, a chuckle escaped his mouth as Maeda heard the new motive.  'Reveal their talent, gender and other stuff?  What a joke.' Is what he thought to himself.  "Well, I don't know about all of you but this was a particular waste of my time.  Well, I suppose I'll leave you all to your bickering.  If anyone needs me, I'll be in the cafeteria, making coffee.  Ciao!"  Maeda would make his way out of the gym, his feet picking up the pace with every step.  Once he had left through the doors, Maeda stood there without moving, as the meaning of the motive and how it would affect him sunk in.

"OH MY GOD!!"

tumblr_oa63vuZrwV1tddn6to1_1280.gif

This was horrible, if other information meant what he thought it meant, then he'd be revealed as a hoax!  Monokumada would tell them all how he'd been faking his exorcisms and he'd probably tell them how he sucked his thumb up until the seventh grade!  No, that last part wasn't nearly as important, his entire life was at stake here!  Being the SHSL Exorcist was all he had, and if they knew about it, his life was over..  He wouldn't even be able to go back to being the SHSL Salaryman, who would ever hire a dirty liar like him for any job?  He'd have no money, no future, and he'd most likely lose the respect of his parents, which would hurt him the most..  Maeda began shuffling his way to the cafeteria, not too sure if someone dying would be a good or bad thing right now.

@Entarriance@DaniBot@Dreamtique@Captain Gensokyo@TripTripleTimes@JPTheWarrior@Ammokkx@Lies

Raising an eyebrow, for the first time since participating in this game, the corners of Chess' mouth rose up into a smile at Maeda's remark. It seemed so out of place and proud for his title as an exorcist, a walking member of Ghostbusters. Though it's the first actual "official" greeting that they've given, so it was awfully refreshing to recieve at least some sort of positive response.

"Sure."

Going quiet for Monokumada up by the stage, their expression immediately stiffended and fell back to apathy once it was revealed.

"If you do not successfully commit the perfect murder by today, then I will reveal everyone's talent, gender, and all other information regarding who you really are. Good luck students, and may the odds ever be in your favor."

Taking in a sharp intake of air, they already had a day just to do it?? It was a little too fast considering how even less than a day ago murder already happened. But even worst, all information regarding who they really were. Who would even trust a hitman? Would they be targetted simply because it was their line of work? It wasn't like they chose this lifestyle eithe, but everything getting revealed. The Checkerboard Syndicate, their father as a mobster... that was all just a subject to being targetted by someone else to kill. The voices around them seemed to be rather vague to them as they pondered on it. First of all, their name would be revealed, which would be an easy aspect to track them down if they even survived people who are aiming to kill them after learning their nature. The Syndicate might even be taken down with enough people knowing about it to be able to report it, though that wasn't the problem here. What would happen to them? If anyone, the only person that would kill them is them, being murdered by anyone here was out of the question. Would... anyone even trust them anymore, becoming a circle around murder trials? Thought buzzed around their head, a progressive headache starting to form. 

To most, this motive might've been seen as a free card, since there was nothing to particularly be ashamed of. And yet, with Chess' strong feeling of paranoia, there was everything wrong with it happening. They could die, but by commiting murder, that simply increases the risk for them to die. But would it be a good idea, in order to defend their own self-preservation? Out of anyone, there was much more of Chess to be ashamed of. But it raised the question, how did they get the information? They only arrived to the building seemingly days ago, so acquiring every little bit of information about a single student was seemingly impossible. To apply, Chess doubted that their father would give away his title as a mobster simply to let them go through, it would go against what he was intending in the first place.

"Well, I don't know about all of you but this was a particular waste of my time.  Well, I suppose I'll leave you all to your bickering.  If anyone needs me, I'll be in the cafeteria, making coffee.  Ciao!" [COLOR= rgb(90, 90, 90)] [/COLOR]

"Oi, Maeda, let me join you for a cup or two."

Anything that would get their mind off of those thoughts would do well. Their indifference towards commiting murder should not be mixed with their sense of paranoia. They needed to cool their head before thinking about doing anything first. Gender was the least of their problems as of right now, that was something that they weren't particularly ashamed of as much as they thought they were. Though having their own title, name, and history at risk was something else. Catching up to Maeda's back, the motive probably put at least a few students on edge. For an Exorcist, was there anything that he needed to be ashamed of? Well, the threat that he might lose his entire business and that ghosts are a fraud... that definitely is something to be stressful of. 

'The motive was probably established to target a specific group of people, and that's just inequitable and short-sighted. Why threaten a handful of people opposed from just everyone."

Whether or not Chess was specifically talking to him or themself they couldn't really tell. But whatever it was, the growing buzzing in their own head needed to settle down.

"... how do you take your coffee? Black, cream, sugar..."

ljNSXjA.png

"Chess"

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Location: Gym > Cafeteria[/COLOR]

@GinkyGotBack

[SIZE= 10px]will the image work lets see and find out[/SIZE]

Maeda was slightly surprised to see Chess following him considering he hadn't heard him call.  "Ah, Chess-kun!  I see you're curious as to how the SHSL Exorcist makes his coffee!  It certainly is something else, I can tell you that for certain!"  Maeda straightened his back and wore a smile on his face, even though he wasn't feeling too good after learning the motive.  His hands were still shaking a bit, so he put them in his pant's pockets as they entered the cafeteria. 

The Exorcist was otherwise preoccupied with his own thoughts as Chess talked about the motive, but he had been listening nonetheless.  "Maybe it's that handful of us in particular that are the most desperate to keep their secrets.  It's quite possible the motive really is enough to get one of them to commit a murder."  Maeda smiled as a drop of sweat rolled down the side of his head, was he desperate enough to kill someone?  For everyone's sake he hoped he wasn't. 

"However, this motive doesn't even remotely affect me.  My business is completely legitimate and I have no secrets that I'd need to keep safe."  Maeda walked into the kitchen and got the coffee pot working, answering almost instantly when Chess asked him how he took his coffee.  "I take my coffee with two sugars, one cream, and just a pinch of salt."  He turned to face his mutual coffee lover and flashed him a brazen smile.  "Ghosts hate salt you see, so the more salt your body takes in, the higher your resistance to possession by a spirit."  He wasn't too sure about that last part, but he remembered reading on the internet that ghosts can't stand salt or something like that.

@Entarriance

Given the lack of interest that she had received, Sehema figured that she was in the clear. She shrugged it off and glanced at Alouette. "Were you able to find anything in the library?" She asked hoping that the investigator had dug up some clues. She was ashamed to admit that she wasn't able to read much of anything herself although she was going to lock herself in the room to read once she left the gym. She'd probably stop by the kitchen to make herself a cup of tea to sate her appetite. 

"Well I'm going to leave now. If I were you guys, I'd stay locked up tonight. The look on your faces don't look too promising. Ciao," The tall blonde announced as she pushed through the doors leaving the gym. She stopped in front of the kitchen and decided to stop in. Once she saw Chess and Maeda, she instantly walking in a way that would draw attention to herself. There, she would silently make herself a cup of Chai tea with warm milk paying the duo no mind or acknowledgement. 

Maeda was in the middle of pouring a tiny bit of salt in his coffee when he heard some rather loud and annoying footsteps heading their way.  The footsteps belonged to none other than Sehema Rijinder, who seemed to want their attention from the way she made herself known.  However, she ignored them completely and went off to do her own thing, which bugged him even more.  'Why the hell is she trying to get our attention when she doesn't even have anything to say?  God, girl's are complicated.' 

While he was focusing on Sehema the top of the salt container fell of, falling into his mug and pouring the entirety of its salt into his coffee.  Maeda's right eyebrow began to twitch as he looked upon the ruins of what once was a decent cup of coffee.  Hissing through his teeth, Maeda turned his head to and faced her with a smug grin, "Hey, Sehema-chan, have you thought about my proposal?  I'm sure with my rugged good looks and your..  'charming' personality that we'd make the cutest couple in the whole school."  Maeda had decided that teasing her would improve his now somewhat sour mood, as he dumped the contents of his coffee cup into the sink.  'You ruined my coffee, now I'm going to ruin your night.' He snidely thought to himself.

@Entarriance@DaniBot

"How astringent are your coffee beans on a day-to-day basis to add salt?"

Sighing, they brought the back of their hand to their head, scratching it confused. Chess never acknowledged the existence of ghosts, everything had a reason behind it, there was no doubt it. Everything had some income to it that resulted in an outcome, and perhaps that was what the Exorcist had feared. To have the income for a scenario no longer be ghosts, and that would lead a downfall fo what was a succesful business. As brightly as he had spoken it, there was no doubt that the concept must have been on his mind. But bringing up that fact alone would be insincere, or whatever they considered sincere. As audacious as his smile was,  when mentioning how the motive might even be enough to push some people to murder, his back seemed tense. As much as they could convince itself it didn't matter, surely everyone had something about them that was a little too personal for public ears.

"You even add two sugars, are you a masochist?"

Chess wasn't particularly close to anyone in the school so far aside from some pre-existing connections with Matsuoka, though if word got out about their status, there wasn't particularly anyone other than Matsuoka that would probably trust them. Enjoy being able to interact with people normally while you still can... unless Chess could come up with some tactic to establish any sort of trust that they could.

"I have a few things up my sleeve I can't say that I'm particularly proud of. Though commiting murder for it... that'd just make it worst."

It was confusing out of context, considering how hidden Chess had intended to keep themselves. Though regardless, it was true. Killing someone to defend your title as a hitman seemed a little counterproductive than anything, and whether Chess could even pull it off within a restricted environment was a whole other scenario. And with a strong sense of defiance and hatred to rely on others, taking orders from a kid was the thing that Chess despised.

Once Maeda was finished his coffee, Chess just took it upon themselves to take the remaining batch black. Calling him a masochist then seemed out of place as they poured the remainer of the coffee into a mug without an ounce of sugar or cream among it. Like an animal, their shoulders immediately tensed at the sound of footsteps, their gaze set on the doorway. The way conferred herself as she strode into the room made it awfully obvious that she was trying to seem more apparent, though with that, she simply ignored the duo to make her tea. With that, they heard a light thud, before noticing smaller flecks of salt on the counter they were leaning on. Usually, Chess' initial reaction is simply to ignore her as a response, but...

[COLOR= rgb(255, 140, 0)]"Hey, Sehema-chan, have you thought about my proposal?  I'm sure with my rugged good looks and your..  'charming' personality that we'd make the cutest couple in the whole school." [/COLOR]

Sliding a seemingly acrimonius Maeda their cup of coffee, it was black anyway, he could add whatever he wanted into the cup. Chess didn't need coffee to stay awake anyway. From the complacent contrast of their previous smile to now, it seemed like her arrival set him off. A lot happened, so it made sense if people were out of it. It was only around noon as well, not even lunch happened before the motive was set.

[SIZE= 12px]"Sure you guys would. You lovebirds are already on a first-name basis."[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Nonchalantly adding to their banter, Chess used the back of their shoe to push off from the counter they were leaning on, heading towards the fridge. They held caution... Rijinder was undoubtly talented in her own field, she had uncompeteble aim and phenomal ability, she could simply throw something at any moment. If it came to worst case scenarios, they could use the table as some sort of shield, maybe unhinge one of the ligaments of the chair as self defense. There was a menu, they could use that as well...[/SIZE]

P2rOfNj.jpg

"Chess"

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Location: Cafeteria[/COLOR]

@DaniBot

@GinkyGotBack

(Mentioned)@Knot

[SIZE= 10px]breaks own rule with rebellious intent[/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back