• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dance of Swords Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Godhowsae Godhowsae - Okay, so I'm unsure where we were with Banzan and Zen but it would seem like they wouldn't have much of a personal connection with him? He doesn't seem to have really stayed that long with the royal family? Though, it would really seem like they would have sometimes talked but nothing much more than that.

Sona Sona - I remember that we talked that the two didn't really care much for each other? Like, they fought beside each other before but they ended up not really having any relationship with each other. Storm probably tried to be on neutral terms with him most of the time and left him alone. Storm wasn't very clingy in his first life.

B E A R B E A R - Awesomebells. In any case, I think I remember Storm sometimes helping out Aurora('s past life) when she's going out to test out poisons and stuff like that. Maybe friends / good acquaintances. Storm wasn't really much for personal relationships back then.

animegirl20 animegirl20 - Storm has probably tried to comfort her once or twice - if she had those problems before. Like maybe awkwardly tried to reassure her that everything was fine and she was doing alright and stuff like that.

I swear Zen is a lot nicer than Storm.

━✦━✦━
AI10100 AI10100 oohhhh, that'll be cool to have storm to be helping aurora with her herbs and poison.
The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof hmm... i'm not too sure, aurora previously as a sword, she was rather close to how she is like now but... a lot more calmer than how she is now, a rather easygoing person who barely has a temper kind of thing. so i'm not too sure how they'd be like... maybe they'll be like one of the people that tries to get everyone to get along, so they're pretty good friends with each other in some sort of sense?

━✦━✦━

━✦━✦━
AI10100 AI10100 oohhhh, that'll be cool to have storm to be helping aurora with her herbs and poison.
The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof hmm... i'm not too sure, aurora previously as a sword, she was rather close to how she is like now but... a lot more calmer than how she is now, a rather easygoing person who barely has a temper kind of thing. so i'm not too sure how they'd be like... maybe they'll be like one of the people that tries to get everyone to get along, so they're pretty good friends with each other in some sort of sense?

━✦━✦━
Hm, Isabella used to be just like now. Cold. Unreadable. She doesnt care if people get along with her or not, she believes that´s their issue if they dont. Further, Isabella always has that air around her as if she was pursuing her own goals, so she kinda induces a fear of betrayal into others

Godhowsae Godhowsae - Okay, so I'm unsure where we were with Banzan and Zen but it would seem like they wouldn't have much of a personal connection with him? He doesn't seem to have really stayed that long with the royal family? Though, it would really seem like they would have sometimes talked but nothing much more than that.

Sona Sona - I remember that we talked that the two didn't really care much for each other? Like, they fought beside each other before but they ended up not really having any relationship with each other. Storm probably tried to be on neutral terms with him most of the time and left him alone. Storm wasn't very clingy in his first life.

B E A R B E A R - Awesomebells. In any case, I think I remember Storm sometimes helping out Aurora('s past life) when she's going out to test out poisons and stuff like that. Maybe friends / good acquaintances. Storm wasn't really much for personal relationships back then.

animegirl20 animegirl20 - Storm has probably tried to comfort her once or twice - if she had those problems before. Like maybe awkwardly tried to reassure her that everything was fine and she was doing alright and stuff like that.

I swear Zen is a lot nicer than Storm.

Probably aware of each other, but yeah. Banzan was really quite flighty and only really willingly took part when it suited him.

RikuXIII RikuXIII How would the sword of fire and ice get along?
Initial thoughts are not well. I can see Ember not getting past Isabella’s cold exterior. She’s very much about embracing one’s emotions and expressing them, so might find less emotional beings as off-putting. There’s more to Isabella, but I don’t think Ember cares.
There’s also a bit of how their elements clash and differ that would cause Ember to infer (at times unjustly) traits upon herself and others. She views herself as destruction leading to rebirth. The element of ice to her is about being frozen and trapped. No chance to move on and start again.

How about on your end? How do you see Isabella reacting to Ember’s chaotic style?

Initial thoughts are not well. I can see Ember not getting past Isabella’s cold exterior. She’s very much about embracing one’s emotions and expressing them, so might find less emotional beings as off-putting. There’s more to Isabella, but I don’t think Ember cares.
There’s also a bit of how their elements clash and differ that would cause Ember to infer (at times unjustly) traits upon herself and others. She views herself as destruction leading to rebirth. The element of ice to her is about being frozen and trapped. No chance to move on and start again.

How about on your end? How do you see Isabella reacting to Ember’s chaotic style?
Fully agreed. Isabella would not at all react to Embers kind of personality. They´d not get along at all.

RikuXIII RikuXIII - Hey so I was thinking what maybe Ember and Storm got along in a way that fighters do - mutual respect with each other. They're both a bit out of control and definitely destructive in their own sense so they would have that in common.

What do you think?

RikuXIII RikuXIII - Hey so I was thinking what maybe Ember and Storm got along in a way that fighters do - mutual respect with each other. They're both a bit out of control and definitely destructive in their own sense so they would have that in common.

What do you think?
I agree. Depending on how Storm views Fire’s more negative traits, I might even say upgrade that to a full friendship. She doesn’t quite share Storm’s mischievous nature, but she can appreciate it in him.
Another piece of common ground they share is Lilah. I PMed BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising about the relationship between our characters and hit upon the idea that Fire was one of Lilah’s trainers, but she would also take Lilah out to unwind and have fun. Considering Lilah and Storm’s relationship, I could see Storm and Fire bonding over their little misadventures with Lilah.

Also to warn you, Fire nicknames people, particularly the other swords, because keeping up with new names is a hassle. Storm would have been tagged as “Sparky” a long time ago.

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Isabella would have been given the nickname of “Snowflake” a while back.

Now, while Ember won’t change a nickname, I will. If anybody has a problem for whatever reason with the nickname Ember has for your character, please say something, and we will get it ironed out.

I agree. Depending on how Storm views Fire’s more negative traits, I might even say upgrade that to a full friendship. She doesn’t quite share Storm’s mischievous nature, but she can appreciate it in him.
Another piece of common ground they share is Lilah. I PMed BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising about the relationship between our characters and hit upon the idea that Fire was one of Lilah’s trainers, but she would also take Lilah out to unwind and have fun. Considering Lilah and Storm’s relationship, I could see Storm and Fire bonding over their little misadventures with Lilah.

Also to warn you, Fire nicknames people, particularly the other swords, because keeping up with new names is a hassle. Storm would have been tagged as “Sparky” a long time ago.

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Isabella would have been given the nickname of “Snowflake” a while back.

Now, while Ember won’t change a nickname, I will. If anybody has a problem for whatever reason with the nickname Ember has for your character, please say something, and we will get it ironed out.
Im fine with the Nickname, would've just expected something more mocking. XD

Im fine with the Nickname, would've just expected something more mocking. XD
I figured Fire wouldn’t put in the effort to come up with with something more mocking for Ice because she doesn’t think she would actually get a reaction from Ice. She’s more for spur of the moment verbal jabs.

Yo!! So I figured is no one else joins I'll bring my pervious guy back just changed up a bit!! XD If anything then my guy and your preggers gal can be togehter Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Okay guyys i went back and edited the past relationships with everyone if there is something you wish for me to change let me know! :)

Hm, Isabella used to be just like now. Cold. Unreadable. She doesnt care if people get along with her or not, she believes that´s their issue if they dont. Further, Isabella always has that air around her as if she was pursuing her own goals, so she kinda induces a fear of betrayal into others
━✦━✦━
then they'll be fairly neutral with each other then~ they won't be on the bad side nor good side of each other, they're just fairly neutral.
━✦━✦━

He wasn't as mischievous as he is now so no worries about that. He would be wary of her going after other people who have no sins (Ember going after family and friends) and would likely stop her from harming innocent beings as much as possible.

But yeah, I think they would have been friends. And yeah, they could have worked together sometimes to sneak Lilah out of the town for some winding down.

And Sparky works. He doesn't mind.

Did we do relationships already?
You're the sword of ice right? I honestly think they would have been fine together. When he's not blowing his own way, he would have been quite serious. Especially when it came to training, so it would be likely that they trained together often enough. I think it would really come down to how yours viewed his unpredictability.

You're the sword of ice right? I honestly think they would have been fine together. When he's not blowing his own way, he would have been quite serious. Especially when it came to training, so it would be likely that they trained together often enough. I think it would really come down to how yours viewed his unpredictability.
I can see them training together and being like... Good companions. She is never the one to make big leaps, meaning she would never say something emotional to him or anything the likes. Also, she is just as unpredictable as he is. As i said, she induces a fear of betrayal, because she seems like she could and would backstab you at the first chance, if it seemed like it´d help her to achieve the, to everyone else unknown, goal she pursues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back