• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dance of Swords Lore

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

BloodWolfRising

Dame of the Moon's Darkness
Roleplay Type(s)
Sword Information
Each sword has a human form they remain in this form until they come in contact with one of the Royal Wielder family. Of course they can change back to their human form if they choose. When they are in their sword form any damage done to them is placed on their wielder instead. Therefore their blades never break, and the only way they die is if damage happens in their human form or if their master dies while welding them. Also when they are in their sword form they share a telepathic connection with the one wielding them. Even in their human form they will have full control of the element that they govern.

The swords can be male or female and each should have unique personalities. Which also include different types of relationships with the Royal Sword Wielder and every other Sword. That doesn't mean that you have to talk out relationships before the rp begins. I know that can be difficult, but I would you like to have a decent hold of what personality you want for the sword you claim. :) Also please keep the age of the Swords between 13-30 unless we have talked about it previously. Case and point Sona, Sword of Darkness.

Now while I don't care if you hatch out the swords current relationships with the other swords. But I will have a section in the character sheet for the relationships of the swords in their previous life together. I will leave it up to you on how you wish to have your character remember their previous life or lives.

Verntoc Gang
Verntoc is the group who attacked the Royal Sword Tribe. But it wasn't solely for the powers that each sword held. The Leader wanted revenge on Gabriel and Zoey Kace for the betrayal done to her mother and her. Still though she also felt that the powers of the Swords could also be used for something much better like world domination. Though Raven was killed in the raid, she was filled with such strong evil emotions and ambition that she returned taking over the body of an unsuspecting innocent girl. Seems how there had been no news of the swords the gang has been fairly quiet but that wont last for long. Now that Raven has felt the awkaneing of her little sister, she is on the mve once more with plans to take away everything from her baby sister just as what had been done to her.

Setting
This is set in a Steampunk Era. They do have certain technologies, like phone and electricity. This is placed in the small City of Felter that isn't really near any other place. The closest city is City of Telmob, is about 60 miles away. The City of Felter is built off the legends of the Sword Tribe and the Verntoc Gang. So it is common to see people of the city carrying a gun or sword of their choice in honor of the legends. Most not believing that either actually existed, especially the idea of weapons with elemental powers being able to take a human form. Sure people know of the Verntoc Gang that roams through the city. But most think they are just a group of wannabe's even if they cause havoc at times.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back