• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dance of Swords Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I'm going to give Golden a few more days if he doesn't respond or isn't active then the Sword of Fire will be open.

Has she always been cold like she is on this life?
Yes, she has not changed in personality. She has always been rational and not shown much emotion. As mentioned on her character sheet, once you get a bit closer, while she remains quite cold, she tries to be a lot more interactive with it. She keeps her goals and objectives very secret though and is hard to estimate.

Yes, she has not changed in personality. She has always been rational and not shown much emotion. As mentioned on her character sheet, once you get a bit closer, while she remains quite cold, she tries to be a lot more interactive with it. She keeps her goals and objectives very secret though and is hard to estimate.
Haha okay well then I think young Lilah would have found her to be a bit intimidating. I could see Lilah trying to get close to her but her show of no emotions could have caused Lilah to keep her distance for the most part. (If that sounds good to you :) )

Haha okay well then I think young Lilah would have found her to be a bit intimidating. I could see Lilah trying to get close to her but her show of no emotions could have caused Lilah to keep her distance for the most part. (If that sounds good to you :) )
Yeah, intimidating is a fitting word i think. Especially since Isabella never reveals her mtoives, she could backstab anybody anytime. At least, that has to be considered.

Would somebody like to discuss past relationships?

Well, Zen (he went with Storm before) would have most likely just kept a professional relationship with her. You know, they're just two swords who worked on the same side. Maybe they sometimes talked to each other on breaks though I imagine that's on Storm's own prompts.

Storm's pretty much a wild card since most things on his mind is just destruction, especially when you put him on the battlefield. Outside that though, he's pretty much a cheery individual who still has a penchant for destroying things.

Haha we still going with Storm taking the little Princess out of the tribe to see the world and get away from all the studying she had to do AI10100 AI10100 XD

Well, Zen (he went with Storm before) would have most likely just kept a professional relationship with her. You know, they're just two swords who worked on the same side. Maybe they sometimes talked to each other on breaks though I imagine that's on Storm's own prompts.

Storm's pretty much a wild card since most things on his mind is just destruction, especially when you put him on the battlefield. Outside that though, he's pretty much a cheery individual who still has a penchant for destroying things.
Its hard to say how Isabella would see it without having seen Storms CS but i can see that working i think

Haha we still going with Storm taking the little Princess out of the tribe to see the world and get away from all the studying she had to do AI10100 AI10100 XD

Oh yeah definitely. Storm would keep on taking her anywhere and everywhere and the sneaking her back. And maybe get reprimanded on the side.

Its hard to say how Isabella would see it without having seen Storms CS but i can see that working i think

Aye, I'll have it up soon.

I'm most likely changing up some of Zen and his FC so I'll have him up by the weekends. Probably.

Richard's coming up though.

Well, I don't have much to say here, however, feel free to ask me for anything that you might need my opinion on.

Well, I just uploaded him, feel free to go and check him out, then you can tell me.
I just did, i only skimmed the history, but the rest i did read and i now ship Isabella and Sona.

Ok, but seriously, i must assume they would get along great. Not only have they very similar personalities, being very rational, calm, unreadable, cold. They also both enjoy being in a quiet, fairly isolated environment. What im getting at is, that i can imagine them just sitting together, each doing their own stuff, not talking and having a blast. Like, they understand each other on a very deep level that the others cannot.

Maybe you see that differently, though, let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back