• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Daggers in the Dark (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Yuki would likely not approach Mars, but depending on how they act around her and Yuumi, she wouldn't mind Mars being around. So if you think he'd try to get to know her, they could become what Yuki calls "Not atrocious to be around"

However Aiko is a very traditional and morally stubborn woman. She would not appreciate the selfish and self absorbed personality of Twice and would see them as dishonorable.

yeah i dont think mars act out around yuki or yuumi, theyre pretty chill, but im not sure if theyd have previously talked to anyone before the club meeting. unless they actively seeked to talk to them or went to the epresso dreams where they work

twice probably doesnt even care that aiko see them as dishonorable. if anything twice probably thinks theres a stick stuck up her butt

Ooh love your character. I also kinda see Amelia trying to get on his good side and sometimes manipulating him for her own personal gain to get to information about her “victims”
they 100% dont mind sharing info for the right price, they need money to pay for their bills
as long as theyre not dragged into the drama they do not care

Back from work :] Will get started on Elias past self after I eat.

Yuki was sent to live by herself. However, I could see that she got the apartment she lives in now due to her family contacting real estate agents they know from their work, so maybe the families already knew on a buisness part. With her then moving in, maybe his parents even checked on her every now an then (Or had him do it) because they knew that Yukis parents were not the most social types and lets be honest, sending your kid across the world to go to another school because she misbehaves while she is 15 is not the greatest parenting. Maybe thats how they got to know?

Oh okay this sounds great! Elias' moms are both bonafide mama bears so they'd unofficially and very loosely adopt Yuki. Made sure she had proper homecooked dinners and had Elias take breakfast to her whenever possible. She's always be welcomed in their home, and maybe sometimes if she's ever up for it she can have dinners at their home, or they go over to her place and eat together. They make sure she knows that she's not alone in this new place and has a support group to fall back on.

they 100% dont mind sharing info for the right price, they need money to pay for their bills
as long as theyre not dragged into the drama they do not care
Ah shit I just noticed I accidentally misgendered them. Sorry.

also with the price won’t be a big problem, I mean Amelia’s already a top athlet

A shapeshifter is totally not what I expect ngl but sounds fun!

Also a very good morning from GMT+7!

Back from work :] Will get started on Elias past self after I eat.

Oh okay this sounds great! Elias' moms are both bonafide mama bears so they'd unofficially and very loosely adopt Yuki. Made sure she had proper homecooked dinners and had Elias take breakfast to her whenever possible. She's always be welcomed in their home, and maybe sometimes if she's ever up for it she can have dinners at their home, or they go over to her place and eat together. They make sure she knows that she's not alone in this new place and has a support group to fall back on.
Then they would probably also be the ones that get notified when Yuki caused trouble in school again. XD

A shapeshifter is totally not what I expect ngl but sounds fun!

Also a very good morning from GMT+7!
Good night from GMT+1. Not going to bed yet tho, hehe. I’m still up for probably about an hour since I’m a bit tired cuz I went down a rabbit hole at 11pm and went to sleep at midnight

…also hold up, why are you up at 03:35?

Then they would probably also be the ones that get notified when Yuki caused trouble in school again. XD
PFT they're not even listed as her legal guardians so it's not like they can even do anything about it anyways. They'll probably just be like "??? okay we'll talk to her but she isn't really our responsibility ???" As long as Yuki comes home safe they don't plan on meddling too much.
Elias will try to be the angel on her shoulder, but he's also easily swayed lmao.

PFT they're not even listed as her legal guardians so it's not like they can even do anything about it anyways. They'll probably just be like "??? okay we'll talk to her but she isn't really our responsibility ???" As long as Yuki comes home safe they don't plan on meddling too much.
Elias will try to be the angel on her shoulder, but he's also easily swayed lmao.
Elias: "Yuki, I heard you beat up a boy today, don't you think that you could try to solve things more humane next time?"
Yuki: "He acted like a little shit. So no."
Elias: "Fair enough."

Elias: "Yuki, I heard you beat up a boy today, don't you think that you could try to solve things more humane next time?"
Yuki: "He acted like a little shit. So no."
Elias: "Fair enough."
asdjfhslkdjf

Elias: You beat that guy up pretty bad, maybe try a different approach next time?
Yuki: Noted. I'll punch them where you can't see the bruises.
Elias: Yeah that works!

not much but i dont do good with food negativity aka eds and stuff like that
Okay. Good. So, thing is though, I haven’t completely decided yet, but it would kinda make sense for Amelia to be developing something along the lines of that…. I’ll completely leave it out if you feel uncomfortable, or at least tell you where it’s prominent or mentioned in any way, so you can skip the posts. Which one would you prefer?

asdjfhslkdjf

Elias: You beat that guy up pretty bad, maybe try a different approach next time?
Yuki: Noted. I'll punch them where you can't see the bruises.
Yuki: You think? I guess I could use some training on my left hook...

Okay. Good. So, thing is though, I haven’t completely decided yet, but it would kinda make sense for Amelia to be developing something along the lines of that…. I’ll completely leave it out if you feel uncomfortable, or at least tell you where it’s prominent or mentioned in any way, so you can skip the posts. Which one would you prefer?
Id rather leave it out entirely

yoikes yoikes when do you predict that we will start roleplay? i know not everyone is ready yet but i am curious!
We are basically just waiting around for those who are yet to post / finish their CS and for one more player for the final spot, so I think we will be up and running by next week / weekend!

We are basically just waiting around for those who are yet to post / finish their CS and for one more player for the final spot, so I think we will be up and running by next week / weekend!
Also ngl, that’d be perfect timing for me as well, cuz then I’m done with exam week for the week well I got another one right after but then I also don’t actually have school regularly, cuz that’ll be for a diploma which in turn means, I got time to write, hehe ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back