• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Daggers in the Dark (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Yup saw it. He‘ll definitely get used by Amelia at the beginning.

yeah, it was fine so far. I‘m hungry, so looking forward to lunch. The rest was well, school.

Ah, such is the risk that comes with making a himbo. I imagine Elias became popular around school fairly quickly, so the two have totally run into each other on some occasions. If he ever catches wind of her bullying he'll probably go out of his way to intervene. Innocently say something that comes from a place of sincerity but ends up coming off wildly insulting.

also I'm sorry about the crime done upon you and your paninis, i hope they realize their mistake for the future.

Ah no wonder. I was shocked to see you posting one so fast lol

Good evening from GMT+7, have a good day everyone!

aahh yeah I wanted to make sure I didn't sike myself out lol. I tend to always have the character done before asking to join the rp 💀

Also Blake is so cute, please let him and Elias be besties. Elias will have absolutely no clue what he's on about when Blake talks about the supernatural—just staring with a smile and eyes that are a thousand miles away—but he loves that it gets Blake excited, which makes him excited, and he's just here to hype his boy up ya know? They don't even have to start as friends and we can develop that if you'd like that better. I imagine this is very much one of those scenarios where an extrovert adopts an introvert.

also hello from EST gahh

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof
Hi, I would also like to plot something out with Yuki and Elias. I see they both come from wealthy families, maybe they're childhood friends and met through several rich galas and formals that their parents attended? The two troublemakers of the party. I see Yuki having been a bad influence on Elias but in the best way possible lol.

Ah, such is the risk that comes with making a himbo. I imagine Elias became popular around school fairly quickly, so the two have totally run into each other on some occasions. If he ever catches wind of her bullying he'll probably go out of his way to intervene. Innocently say something that comes from a place of sincerity but ends up coming off wildly insulting.
Yeah. They’ll definitely run into each other a few times, cuz he’s popular, good looking albeit a bit stupid. He’ll be pretty easy for Amelia to manipulate.

Also, I hope so too that they realize the grave mistake they made regarding my lunch and I.

also hello from EST gahh
Hehe, dumb American /j

Last edited:
Also Blake is so cute, please let him and Elias be besties. Elias will have absolutely no clue what he's on about when Blake talks about the supernatural—just staring with a smile and eyes that are a thousand miles away—but he loves that it gets Blake excited, which makes him excited, and he's just here to hype his boy up ya know? They don't even have to start as friends and we can develop that if you'd like that better. I imagine this is very much one of those scenarios where an extrovert adopts an introvert.
Sold! This is going to be so cuddly and adorable, like:
Blake: "Have you ever heard about EMF range and what it does!?"
Elias: "No idea but go on!!"

hehe, teacher literally made the same mistake a 2nd time: leaving the classroom, with the exam open on the table

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof
Hi, I would also like to plot something out with Yuki and Elias. I see they both come from wealthy families, maybe they're childhood friends and met through several rich galas and formals that their parents attended? The two troublemakers of the party. I see Yuki having been a bad influence on Elias but in the best way possible lol.
I would love to work something out but childhood friends might be tough with Yuki being an exchange student and only having come to the school two years ago. That's why most people don't know about her family background, unless they specifically ask.

His heart of gold could however lead to contact between them, both because he sees how many rumors the bullying clique makes about the girl and maybe he witnesses her scare them away from one of their victims.

I would love to work something out but childhood friends might be tough with Yuki being an exchange student and only having come to the school two years ago
One of Elias's mom is a real estate agent, right? Maybe they could meet when Yuki's family visit one of the houses (their current one) for a viewing and Elias was there helping her mom by preparing the snacks and what not

One of Elias's mom is a real estate agent, right? Maybe they could meet when Yuki's family visit one of the houses (their current one) for a viewing and Elias was there helping her mom by preparing the snacks and what not
Yuki was sent to live by herself. However, I could see that she got the apartment she lives in now due to her family contacting real estate agents they know from their work, so maybe the families already knew on a buisness part. With her then moving in, maybe his parents even checked on her every now an then (Or had him do it) because they knew that Yukis parents were not the most social types and lets be honest, sending your kid across the world to go to another school because she misbehaves while she is 15 is not the greatest parenting. Maybe thats how they got to know?

I think we are one player short, hopefully someone will fill in that final slot soon!

Please let me know if there is anything I should change or if anyone had anything they wanted to do/plans! im willing to move things around!!!

100% i think that yuki and mars gets along but i think twice struggles with this "friends/ally" things
Yuki would likely not approach Mars, but depending on how they act around her and Yuumi, she wouldn't mind Mars being around. So if you think he'd try to get to know her, they could become what Yuki calls "Not atrocious to be around"

However Aiko is a very traditional and morally stubborn woman. She would not appreciate the selfish and self absorbed personality of Twice and would see them as dishonorable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back